Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16218 times)
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:20:52 AM

A situation like this now brings us to always invest and trade in it. It is very good that the crypto market is very dynamic so I am interested in trading in it. Crypto is getting stronger every day and has great potential to make a profit.

But still be careful with the market because the downtrend can happen in anytime and make sure that you can choose the right coin to invest. I agree that crypto is getting stronger and I am sure that crypto can reach all people from all country because they can have a new way to make a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:27:13 PM

After a small increase, I begin to believe in cryptocurrencies again and this gives me more opportunities to start investing. I have invested before, but I think that now cryptocurrency will continue to grow.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:59:43 PM

1000X coins are hard to find. i will not expect such a high return. i only choose quality projects. Investment encryption is a long-term process. we need enough patience. A good project will give you a reasonable return.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:07:28 PM

It is necessary to believe always and not only after growth. On the market, as well as taken, there are ups and downs. There is no constant growth, as there is no constant fall. He should start growing as he is already hungry and wants a good income, including those who manage this market.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:56:53 PM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

Nothing to loose if we believe to get profit close to 1000x. Because crypto so far for me was really giving an opportunity to everyone here in the forum. So I guess and I suggest to buy altcoins that has a potential to increase in the future and better to check it at the coinmarketcap dude, this is a good referrence to choose an altcoins in the market.
nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:01:36 PM

I believe most of us will give our precious bitcoins to the bad guys on the exchanges if we trade! Keep your coins to the bitter end! Grin
do not save assets without analysis that you did first, it will make you lose your money. keep looking at the market and the possibilities that occur. the most important thing is that we have benefited.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:10:57 PM

I believe most of us will give our precious bitcoins to the bad guys on the exchanges if we trade! Keep your coins to the bitter end! Grin
do not save assets without analysis that you did first, it will make you lose your money. keep looking at the market and the possibilities that occur. the most important thing is that we have benefited.

Researching and make a good technical analysis is good way to know when the best time ro enter in any altcoin.
Market right now is experiencing a good run from the past few days my personal thinking if this will remain we can assure a good price.

After a small increase, I begin to believe in cryptocurrencies again and this gives me more opportunities to start investing. I have invested before, but I think that now cryptocurrency will continue to grow.

Cryptocurrency will grow and grow because of being popular all over the world, if you invest when bitcoin down to $3000 to $4000 then right now it gives you a good return.
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:14:42 PM

I believe that crypto currencies are here to stay and that we will have a very exciting year in front of us. I am patiently waiting for SEC approval and for the Bakkt exchange launch that should push the market forward.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:21:15 PM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Yeah, in the last bearish market, I don't think it's a good idea to sell altcoins. Hodling is the only option to avoid more losses in the current market. Meanwhile, I can't say that we could get x1000 profit by hodling the altcoins longer nor suggest which coins should you invest this year. But for me, BitTorrent Token will be my choice.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:31:54 PM

Thanks.
I believe that the crypto currency will still show itself in all its glory and maybe even this will happen this year, I am not going to sell my coins ahead of time, only if I get a good profit

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:39:49 PM

Thanks.
If 2018 was really difficult for the crypto market when Bitcoin and Altcoins fell continuously. But over the past few months, the market situation has become more sustainable and especially at the beginning of April, Bitcoin has continuously increased in price. So I think the crypto market situation is showing good signs in the future. Opportunities for Altcoins are still great if you keep them.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:53:00 PM

I invest in new projects on the exchanges. Not all of them I manage to get into, but one project has already brought a good profit. I am extremely happy about this and will continue to participate in new projects.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:14:39 PM

Now I have high hopes for cryptocurrency. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will start to recover and it will bring me very good profits. I have been waiting for this wonderful moment for a long time. Now I enjoy the market.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:41:56 PM

Thanks.

actually saving a coin for too long is not good. because the coins are stored for too long, of course, the value will probably shrink. so we should be able to manage a coin so that the coin can move.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:39:04 PM

Thanks.

I think that cryptocurrency will grow this year. Already there was the first trial growth of Bitcoin and some altcoins. In the future, I think the growth will be even more serious. Buy Bitcoins and Ethereum, get ready for fast growth.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:46:58 PM

Thanks.

I think the surprise factor that led the crypto market to reach a big bubble in 2018 has disappeared, so the possibility that we again see massive and rapid gains has practically disappeared, and we should prepare to eventually get used to investments in cryptos with yields not much higher than those offered by institutional funds. For my part I am just beginning to recover the interest in the cryptos after the massive loss I suffered because of naive in this business.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 12:17:29 AM

I believe that crypto currencies are here to stay and that we will have a very exciting year in front of us. I am patiently waiting for SEC approval and for the Bakkt exchange launch that should push the market forward.
If we wait for the SEC's decision, the price will be stable again. It is best to forget this topic and continue without them. Already waiting a long time did not yield a result. And afterwards waiting will not bring anything.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:07:33 AM

If we wait for the SEC's decision, the price will be stable again. It is best to forget this topic and continue without them. Already waiting a long time did not yield a result. And afterwards waiting will not bring anything.
Indeed, we cannot wait for the SEC decision. Because we don't always wait and discuss this topic. And what we should do is see very proud that the crypto market has started to increase and that means that with the current situation many people are returning to believe in crypto investment. And hopefully this will continue.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:50:35 AM

Crypto is now slowly increasing, although not yet fully, and I'm sure crypto will be more widely known in the future, the more supporters for cryptocurrency will certainly be able to grow better in the future.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:41:49 AM

Thanks.

If you save it for a long time, making a profit of up to x1000 isn't impossible and I believe that will happen. But you also don't just focus on an expectation, in this case you are also required to be more careful in choosing coins, and my advice's try to buy the main coins that are potentially real on the market because of their growth rate no doubt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: