Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16222 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

Now I don't think that crypto currencies will benefit up to 1000 times if we save it in the long run. Saving for a long time is not a guarantee of the price of a crypto currency better. I better do daily trading so that every day get a little profit. Although a little remains this income can be routine. Crypto currency movements are very fast and dynamic so that significant changes can occur at any time. If you want to invest this year, bitcoin and eth are still the right coin choices. Both of these coins are still promising prima donna in crypto currencies.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:50:07 PM

From a global point of view, it seems to me that nothing has changed, we are following a certain path where serious legalization of cryptocurrency space will happen very soon. so I think that there is a lot of interesting things.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:06:13 PM

It is quite possible but that would probably take a longer time. I don't think it will be the same compared to the last time in terms of profit but I think cryptocurrency will be more stable such that people can then use it as a currency. For now some might be hesitant but if all concerns will be answered regarding legalization or acceptance, I think you can be as rich as others did some years ago.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:53:01 PM

At the moment hodl is the only option and i am sure in Q3 and onward BTC and market will start rising. so hold for some months more as the bearish market is from long long ago.
I now though took a wait-and-see position, but I think that only the retention of coins should not be engaged, a small trade is profitable, the market has recently been predictable, you can earn and invest, increasing the number of coins
Instead of doing wait and see position, try to decide to buy and Hold. We are still on the early stage so it's better if you'll be accumulating more of its volume. As much as you can afford, buy coins and then transfer it to a secure and safe wallet for longer term of holding. You can choose to have multiple coins since there is a wallet that can safe store multiple coins. It is the Hodler secure wallet, it is the only fully open source wallet available.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:59:37 AM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
You still might. But I think crypto is no longer what it used to be before. Everything has changed. And it seems to have gotten worst these recent times. This time around I don’t even think altcoins are worth it, most of them are just a waste of time if you decide to invest in them, unless you’re going for the top like ETH, Ripple, EOS and the rest of them that are at the top position.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:09:51 AM

I can see the future is very good most of existing will be doing great soon and the new coins will be having a good price.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:26:02 AM

Don't lose hope. Just trust crypto power. Look at the price now it has a very big improvement if ypu campare from the past year 2108. But do not expect too much like ×10 or more increase. It will possible to happen but not only in this year. Because even gold,real state or dollar did not achieve that kind of huge increase within the year.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:37:51 PM

Although yes crypro market was not in good condition recently that's why i'm holding my coin now. I am patiently waiting for the right time, the time when market returned from red to green and it is coming the anytime soon.
The market has been in a slight bullish mood lately. Just look at the charts and you would see the volume of the trading coins has raised high in the last month. In addition, the low pricing market had been quite attractive for the investors who want to make profit in future without investing big right now and that are what happened. It makes me optimistic about the market.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:46:45 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will show us a huge growth and everyone who holds the enough amount of top coins will be rewarded!
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:15:02 AM

Yes, still i have believe in Crypto. That's why i am buying and holding a good number of crypto. Hope it will gives me a huge amounts of benefit in future.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:09:15 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies will show us a huge growth and everyone who holds the enough amount of top coins will be rewarded!
of course, the development of crypto is still ongoing today. even new coins were also developed. although many projects fail. however, projects like veils, and some other projects are still appropriate. in the end, people will realize that this development will bring crypto to a better direction.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:18:23 AM

Cryptocurrencies have the background which is based on proggresive technologies. It provides a huge potential of product development and value's growth.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:48:39 AM

I think crypto currency is better and becoming part of our lifestyle
The adoption are increasing while the threats against crypto’s reducing

Even though crypto is abused by money launderers; it will become even better
Fabienne_ayy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:00:14 AM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
The majority is still hodling for better days to come even though the conditions are not that good, I suggest to invest in iota, or eth at least, they're showing good results recently
andrea1234

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 10:56:54 AM

Thanks.
i will suggest VTX the best coin of this year  Smiley
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:00:30 AM

the market is currently in a bad condition, many altcoins fall at their lowest prices but on the one hand this is a good opportunity to buy and invest long-term. ethereum has great potential, I'm sure the altcoins I have invested can be profitable in the future.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:46:48 AM

1000X coins are impractical. some manipulated short-term projects may reach 1000X. but we may not be able to catch it. it may die soon. i prefer the 10X coin. it is a natural consequence of the rise in the market.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:43:57 PM

A very high risk that must be taken if taking an instant decision, it is indeed not easy to find big profits quickly and safely. I prefer the gradual process. Because the gradual process will give time to make the right decision. Currently the market conditions are improving, there is no harm in investing in coins that have high popularity.
Sonik33

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:50:27 PM

I think of crypto currencies now that I really appreciate crypto currencies that are getting better. Crypto currency conditions increasingly make the market crowded and confidence in the crypto currency is recovering. I also believe that the crypto currency will still give us profits but not directly 1000 times. Getting a profit of up to thousands of times requires a big effort. We must have experience and be smart in reading opportunities so that the benefits really are on our side. If you want to invest this year then bitcoin and eth are two coins that still have the potential to provide benefits.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:27:17 PM

This is a good time to have Altcoin and don't avoid it. Many Altcoins at low prices is slowly starting to increase. If you want to invest in Altcoin, I think you can buy AOA, ADA, ACT, and EOS. This coin is very feasible to have and I am sure if in 2019 it will rise very high.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: