Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070027 times)
Wanesst

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:27:41 PM

NEW UPDATE ON MINERGATE.COM

Enjoy the most full info about Bytecoin blocks at https://minergate.com/blockchain/bcn/blocks

Did anyone use this already?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wanesst

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:28:33 PM

Extreme Pool
http://www.extremepool.org

We offer a Pool for every Cryptonote Coin
Features:
•Fast Payouts directly to your private wallet.
•Address Validation
•Latest pool code from Zone117x
•Variable Difficulty based on your individual CPU performance
•Verified Secure
•Servers hosted in our own Data Center, not hosted by an online 3rd party provider
•Servers secured with enterprise firewalls
•If you want a specific port/diff we can accommodate

Come mine with us!

http://bcn.extremepool.org

Lowered Fees to 1%!!

Wow, it's really low fee for your pool Cheesy

sabreezie

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:30:16 PM

Can't wait for the quiz you've announced.
So excited ! I will take part in it Smiley
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:10:38 PM

Extreme Pool

Features:
•Address Validation
•Verified Secure
•Servers hosted in our own Data Center, not hosted by an online 3rd party provider

Come mine with us!

Lowered Fees to 1%!!

This really make me think about switching to Extreme pool
madzooka

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:21:59 PM

Guys, im not sure if this has been posted here before but there is a new GUI wallet for Bytecoin called Cryptonite XCN.
Discussion thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700039
Its still in development stage. Ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Cryptonite XCN is nice gui wallet. Developer team are willing to hear anybody's idea to make an elegant software.

There would be an alpha testing and I would like to be one of the testes.
Are you going to be one of the pioneers to try new wallet ??

Bytecoin (BCN) - true anonymity, privacy protection and only CPU-mining

Bytecoin address - 21eQrEa2wVcdnf8viyaDu78anS4aX3Kvqiyidan25UBCWRokFoTpAHk6hduLR1oBeJ7Map75dCQv4an r2meEiH4wKc1tbQh
Rytir_fik

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:59:29 PM

Extreme Pool

Features:
•Address Validation
•Verified Secure

Come mine with us!

Lowered Fees to 1%!!

Minergate has the same fee!

I like Bytecoin (BCN). BYTECOIN.ORG the best to mine with MinerGate
werrindor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:50:25 PM

Guys, im not sure if this has been posted here before but there is a new GUI wallet for Bytecoin called Cryptonite XCN.
Discussion thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700039
Its still in development stage. Ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Cryptonite XCN is nice gui wallet. Developer team are willing to hear anybody's idea to make an elegant software.

There would be an alpha testing and I would like to be one of the testes.
Are you going to be one of the pioneers to try new wallet ??

oh i would love to!
JJKirsch

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:58:05 PM

this is big step for XMR I think : https://www.poloniex.com/press-releases/2014.07.23-Poloniex-Welcomes-New-Monero-XMR-Markets
I have to say they have really good promotion.

Speaking about promotion! Only one question: How much$$$ ??

This actually says a lot about what you guys think building a coin is about, and probably why you are falling farther and farther behind.

The answer is zero. No money was paid. Poloniex decided on their own this is something their customers would want. I have no idea if they are right but I guess they know their business better than I do.

He/she doesn't represent everyone on this thread (or the Bytecoin community). I think some of the people here feel threatened by Monero and its advancements so they say things like 'how much money was paid?'. This competitive mentality you guys have is something I hate, why can't both Monero and Bytecoin be successful together? Why does the Monero community have to constantly be hostile towards other coins? I dislike Monero for the same reason I disliked Darkcoin at the moment. Why can't we just be friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

Blowing out someone else's candle won't make yours shine any brighter Smiley

Obviously i don't represent the whole community. What you see here is my personal opinion. mine and nobody else's. Im not threatened by Monero, i just think that not everything is fair in this game. Also i would be much more loyal if Monero guys were not so trollish. Undecided

Donations please - 7df55268-8d44-4dec-a085-d4488eff87f1
AtomicDoge

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:09:13 PM

Tomorrow I'll open a quiz with the amazing rewards for winners!

It's the new version of giveaway Wink

Hell yeah!!! Im ready!
Meggie

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:48:50 PM

Extreme Pool

Features:
•Address Validation
•Verified Secure

Come mine with us!

Lowered Fees to 1%!!

Minergate has the same fee!

Looks like they ALL decided to suddenly lower fees. Ok, i'll take it.

Get Free Bitcoins -->>BitcoInvest
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:01:57 PM

This competitive mentality you guys have is something I hate, why can't both Monero and Bytecoin be successful together? Why does the Monero community have to constantly be hostile towards other coins? I dislike Monero for the same reason I disliked Darkcoin at the moment. Why can't we just be friends?

Are you serious?

I've been consistently helpful to people on this (i.e. Bytecoin) thread, especially newbs looking for technical assistance with their wallets or mining, even after deciding (some time ago) that my time was better spent working on Monero. Since I read this thread I also know that no one else from Monero is regularly saying anything negative here, and BCN is rarely mentioned anywhere else any more. Occasionally it happens but it is definitely the exception.

When we are attacked (as in suggesting we paid to get on an exchange when we did not) I will sometimes respond, although these days I often don't bother because we've been attacked, trolled, and FUDed to death for so long we've just become hardened to it.

There is no comparison between how much Monero has been attacked on this forum (nearly ever day) and how much Monero folks have attacked other coins (hardly ever).

burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:49:19 PM

This competitive mentality you guys have is something I hate, why can't both Monero and Bytecoin be successful together? Why does the Monero community have to constantly be hostile towards other coins? I dislike Monero for the same reason I disliked Darkcoin at the moment. Why can't we just be friends?

Are you serious?

I've been consistently helpful to people on this (i.e. Bytecoin) thread, especially newbs looking for technical assistance with their wallets or mining, even after deciding (some time ago) that my time was better spent working on Monero. Since I read this thread I also know that no one else from Monero is regularly saying anything negative here, and BCN is rarely mentioned anywhere else any more. Occasionally it happens but it is definitely the exception.

When we are attacked (as in suggesting we paid to get on an exchange when we did not) I will sometimes respond, although these days I often don't bothered* because we've been attacked, trolled, and FUD'ed to death for so long we've just become hardened to it.

There is no comparison between how much Monero has been attacked on this forum (nearly ever day) and how much Monero folks have attacked other coins (hardly ever).

Yes, I'm sure that you were helping the people on this thread because you are a kind, loving and selfless person.

I'm surprised that you took my post so personally, I thought I was talking about the Monero community in general but okay. I wasn't being very serious in that post either in case you are still wondering.

I hardly browse this forum but from what I've experienced on 4chan and Reddit, the Monero community in general seem to be very defensive (in fact, you seem to be a good example of this!) and therefore sometimes feel the need to attack other coins (this happens a lot on Reddit).

But hey, I might have just been unlucky and not got to talk to the cool people in the Monero community. I'm amazed that you consider a few random people who thought Monero was paid to get on an exchange (on a thread that is not even about Monero) an 'attack'. Like really, at this point you would think Monero is so big, innovative, revolutionary, etc.. that people who 'attack' it in this way would be simply ignored and not taken seriously. Insecure about your coin being all that your making it out to be or what..? (It really gives me the impression that Monero is pretentious)

Do you want my pity or what? I don't want Monero to be attacked as much as you do, as with any cryptocurrency. That was the point of my post that I apparently didn't make clear enough.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:58:47 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 10:39:38 PM by smooth

Are you serious?

When we are attacked (as in suggesting we paid to get on an exchange when we did not) I will sometimes respond, although these days I often don't bothered* because we've been attacked, trolled, and FUD'ed to death for so long we've just become hardened to it.

Yes, I'm sure that you were helping the people on this thread because you are a kind, loving and selfless person.

Yes I'm going for the Nobel prize next year. Care to support my effort?

FYI, I'm even on this thread because I was one of the largest miners and traders of BCN for quite a while. I still hold a fair amount, perhaps enough to put me in the top 1% of those who started after the public reveal.

I'm surprised that you took my post so personally, I thought I was talking about the Monero community in general but okay.

You responded to me so...

I wasn't being very serious in case you are still wondering.

Point taken. It is sometimes hard to tell intent from a single forum post.

But hey, I might have just been unlucky and not got to talk to the cool people in the Monero community. I'm amazed that you consider a few random people who thought Monero was paid to get on an exchange (on a thread that is not even about Monero) an 'attack'.

In case you are not aware some of those same people post frequently on the Monero thread, as recently as today.

Regardless of whether the comment about paying for exchanges was an attack, my comment was not really an attack either. I was observing that there is a perspective common here that the success of Monero is entirely due to paid promotion, shills, and other manipulative tactics. As I said, I think this says a lot about the people who view success or failure of a coin in those terms (whether or not the belief about Monero is true, although it isn't).

Like really, at this point you would think Monero is so big, innovative, revolutionary, etc.. that people who 'attack' it in this way would be simply ignored and not taken seriously.

That is exactly what happens.
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:23:46 PM

Are you serious?

Yes I'm going for the Nobel prize next year. Care to support my effort?

FYI, I'm even on this thread because I was one of the largest miners and traders of BCN for quite a while. I still hold a fair amount, perhaps enough to put me in the top 1% of those who started after the public reveal.

Yep, I saw your sells on the BitcoinTalk BCN trading thread, lots of BCN sold at pretty damn low prices. I even told you that the prices you set were too low if I remember correctly. Mining and trading is in your own best interest and not the best interest of the coin.

I'm surprised that you took my post so personally, I thought I was talking about the Monero community in general but okay.

You responded to me so...

Sorry but I responded to you because you were being negative about Bytecoin and you were responding to people being negative to Monero.
But hey, I might have just been unlucky and not got to talk to the cool people in the Monero community. I'm amazed that you consider a few random people who thought Monero was paid to get on an exchange (on a thread that is not even about Monero) an 'attack'.

In case you are not aware some of those same people post frequently on the Monero thread, as recently as today.

Regardless of whether the comment about paying for exchanges was an attack, my comment was not really an attack either. I was observing that there is a perspective common here that the success of Monero is entirely due to paid promotion, shills, and other manipulative tactics. As I said, I think this says a lot about the people who view success or failure of a coin in those terms (whether or not the belief about Monero is true, although it isn't).
I wasn't aware and if your comment wasn't an attack than neither was the post about the exchanges. The whole "your coin is falling behind' comment you made had nothing to do with the common perspective of the success of Monero here. So more than just observing yes?

Like really, at this point you would think Monero is so big, innovative, revolutionary, etc.. that people who 'attack' it in this way would be simply ignored and not taken seriously.

That is exactly what happens.

Then why bother responding to the people on this thread

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:27:38 PM

I wasn't aware and if your comment wasn't an attack than neither was the post about the exchanges. The whole "your coin is falling behind' comment you made had nothing to do with the common perspective of the success of Monero here.

Sure it did. Let's say you wanted to take my comment as being constructive criticism. You might consider changing your perspective (not directed at your personally). In my view a new perspective that wasn't constructed on the world view that coins are all about pumping and paid promotion would likely be more successful.

I doubt that's going to happen, but theoretically it could happen.

Then why bother responding to the people on this thread

As I said I'm part of the BCN community it the sense that I own BCN and have been involved with it as long as just about anyone who joined after the public reveal.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:49:38 PM

Sure it did. Let's say you wanted to take my comment as being constructive criticism. You might consider changing your perspective...
Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying Bytecoin wouldn't be 'falling behind' if everyone changed their perspective?

coins are all about pumping and paid promotion
Unfortunately at this point a lot of them are so I think it is reasonable to think this way.

In my view a new perspective that wasn't constructed on the world view that coins are all about pumping and paid promotion would likely be more successful.

What do you mean by a perspective being more successful? Ideally everyone would have this perspective and cryptocurrencies would be much nicer. This ideal perspective is unrealistic for everyone to have at this point though.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:01:03 PM

Sure it did. Let's say you wanted to take my comment as being constructive criticism. You might consider changing your perspective...
Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying Bytecoin wouldn't be 'falling behind' if everyone changed their perspective?

Unfortunately at this point a lot of them are so I think it is reasonable to think this way.

In my view a new perspective that wasn't constructed on the world view that coins are all about pumping and paid promotion would likely be more successful.

What do you mean by a perspective being more successful? Ideally everyone would have this perspective and cryptocurrencies would be much nicer. This ideal perspective is unrealistic for everyone to have at this point though.

I said what I said, and I think it was fairly clear. It was my sincere opinion in response to your question and not an attack. Others are free to disagree, as it appears you do, and it certainly appears that the most active BCN advocates do from their statements and actions.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:12:40 PM

I said what I said, and I think it was fairly clear. It was my sincere opinion in response to your question and not an attack. Others are free to disagree, as it appears you do, and it certainly appears that the most active BCN advocates do from their statements and actions.

Alright then, if you want to leave it at that then that's okay. For the record though, I do agree with a lot of the points and opinions you gave me, I'm not sure what you think I disagree with you on. Again, maybe its just me, but I'm having trouble understanding you and I don't think you aren't being very clear.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:25:37 PM

For the record though, I do agree with a lot of the points and opinions you gave me, I'm not sure what you think I disagree with you on.

Okay then, I guess I misunderstood you as well. Smiley

Wanesst

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:48:33 PM

Take our quiz, answer a few questions correctly and get the awesome rewards!

Here's the link to the quiz

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: