Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070028 times)
nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:41:43 PM

Surely there will be a Bytecoin community member willing to help you. * Whatever you do don't dump those bad boys on the exchanges*

I hope so.

I checked the price on an exchange - I don't think I'll be buying a yaht!

I am wondering if my keys file is not the same name as the wallet name - is there a way to find out or is it the file name that determines the wallet name? I found an old diary with some of my old passwords I used to use a lot so that would help with a brute force attack.

According to your claims you have around 100 million BCN that translates to BTC2200 = $1 million.

I reckon you should offer a nice generous bounty to the one who helps you unlock your wallet.

That's not correct. There is over 100 billion BCN in existence and the total market cap is 2.8m$

yes 100 000 000 x0.00000004 = 4btc

worth having but not life changing

and yes you need to put in the key file name as the wallwt name i.e bcn.address = bcn
so.....
wallet:bcn
password:.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rough

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:45:09 PM

According to your claims you have around 100 million BCN that translates to BTC2200 = $1 million.

I reckon you should offer a nice generous bounty to the one who helps you unlock your wallet.

After nearly suffering heart failure I rechecked - I reckon it's $100.

Don't do that to me, man!  Sad
ndrog

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 03:47:03 PM

After nearly suffering heart failure I rechecked - I reckon it's $100.

Don't do that to me, man!  Sad

My bad sorry, it is 4 BTC at best lol

anonimus

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

bitcoinvest.cc

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:53:13 PM

Your story makes me remember this user:

He also did lost is password.

Hello all. I haven't been here for a while so I saw your BCN thread for the first time yesterday evening. You know what? It seems to me I had been mining Bytecoin in 2012.

I was at Bitcoin London Conf in 2012 and went to have a beer with friends to the nearest pub last evening. I met a guy there (don't remember his name. something like Jeff or John, maybe).
He told me about ring signatures and mentioned something about CryptoNote. I felt interested and tried to ask him for more details. He was with a company too(10 or 12 people meetup) so our conversation was rather short. We chatted a bit and he gave me a card with .onion website address. He said it would be a currency of the future and I had to mine it.

Another thing i just stumbled on is they mentioned a meeting somewhere in London around Sept. 2012. Around the same time there was a Bitcoin Conference in the same city.

https://sites.google.com/a/bitcoin2012.com/homepage/speakers

It was mentioned before, sounds legit. Jeff Garzik anyone?

Jeff Garzik? Maybe, I don't remember. But doesn't look like a guy.

Old community army is coming at us? Lol.

So, been mining much in 2012?

I used to mine with my old laptop. Difficulty wasn't that high and I used to find blocks rather regularly. So I did around 100M for a week, but I saw no reason to mine further since I knew no places
to spend it. Also I didn't know where it came from and where it would be.

This is the last post of this user. Never again is been activ, very strange IMO.

I don't have the .onion address. But it looked similar to the one mentioned earlier.
And as I have already told I have the wallet keys files, but nothing else.

What's so weird about mining on laptop?

UPD: Here's the file if you want to have a look https://anonfiles.com/file/a6a540eeb9b5fb8be89460951457a9fb

Check out the latest Bitcoin and Crypto News
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:02:08 PM

Yeah, looks like the scammers/trolls trying to add to the story.

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
Rough

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:07:21 PM

Hello all. I haven't been here for a while so I saw your BCN thread for the first time yesterday evening. You know what? It seems to me I had been mining Bytecoin in 2012.

I was at Bitcoin London Conf in 2012 and went to have a beer with friends to the nearest pub last evening. I met a guy there (don't remember his name. something like Jeff or John, maybe).
He told me about ring signatures and mentioned something about CryptoNote. I felt interested and tried to ask him for more details. He was with a company too(10 or 12 people meetup) so our conversation was rather short. We chatted a bit and he gave me a card with .onion website address. He said it would be a currency of the future and I had to mine it.

Another thing i just stumbled on is they mentioned a meeting somewhere in London around Sept. 2012. Around the same time there was a Bitcoin Conference in the same city.

I used to mine with my old laptop. Difficulty wasn't that high and I used to find blocks rather regularly. So I did around 100M for a week, but I saw no reason to mine further since I knew no places

This is the last post of this user. Never again is been activ, very strange IMO.

I don't have the .onion address. But it looked similar to the one mentioned earlier.

UPD: Here's the file if you want to have a look https://anonfiles.com/file/a6a540eeb9b5fb8be89460951457a9fb

That is interesting. Did he ever get into his wallet as far as you know?

Unfortunately I didn't go to the Bitcoin conference (Wish I had but was working) - however I am UK based. I did hear about the conference at the time but I couldn't tell you if it was related to the daemon/wallet link on the forum - can't remember!

I also mined on my Stinkpad X60 - however I was mining at least 6 weeks before I lost interest. The mining slowed to a crawl and I didn't bother after that. Plus I lost the tails habit.  Sad
anonimus

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

bitcoinvest.cc

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:23:00 PM

Unfortunately I didn't go to the Bitcoin conference (Wish I had but was working) - however I am UK based. I did hear about the conference at the time but I couldn't tell you if it was related to the daemon/wallet link on the forum - can't remember!

I also mined on my Stinkpad X60 - however I was mining at least 6 weeks before I lost interest. The mining slowed to a crawl and I didn't bother after that. Plus I lost the tails habit.  Sad

i don't know, this was is last post, you can check it in his profile.
But you gotta show us some indisputable proof that you start to mine BCN in 2012 to end this suspicion.

Check out the latest Bitcoin and Crypto News
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:58:51 PM

Bytecoin has been added to voting!
http://vcfundamentals.com/voting.php
I voted because of BCN, but the VCF pages are full of advertisements. I do not like it. ... and the voting system is stupid you can vote many times. Why to pay for more votes? Realy strange project the VCF.

Well, I rather agree with you that the project is really strange. I voted too as it was not difficult to vote for my favorite coin  Smiley
Bitcoin Fiction

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:35:24 AM

i don't know, this was is last post, you can check it in his profile.
But you gotta show us some indisputable proof that you start to mine BCN in 2012 to end this suspicion.

Yep, in the net you should have evidence that confirms your words, otherwise nobody will trust you

Rough

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:07:48 AM

Yep, in the net you should have evidence that confirms your words, otherwise nobody will trust you

True, true. Having said that - yesterday I was mainly looking in the BTC forums but today, I spent some time in the Alternative section.

ROFL - Fear, uncertainty and doubt doesn't even come into it! Add to that paranoia, trolling and manipulation. All this over a few quid here and there. After all, I (hopefully) have 100M BCN and that only amounts to $100-$200.- it should be a hobby or a fun thing??? I'm only an hour in - has there been some kind of Mt. Gox scandal in here? Did somebody die?  Shocked
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:04:36 PM

Wink

http://www.coinssource.com/keeping-it-quiet-cryptonote-special-conclusion-part-3-of-3/
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:22:44 PM

True, true. Having said that - yesterday I was mainly looking in the BTC forums but today, I spent some time in the Alternative section.

ROFL - Fear, uncertainty and doubt doesn't even come into it! Add to that paranoia, trolling and manipulation. All this over a few quid here and there. After all, I (hopefully) have 100M BCN and that only amounts to $100-$200.- it should be a hobby or a fun thing??? I'm only an hour in - has there been some kind of Mt. Gox scandal in here? Did somebody die?  Shocked

BCN was exposed as an 80% premined scamcoin.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:54:38 PM

It is quite simply what he said. Only evidence matters. Talk is cheap.

Rough

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:38:09 AM

That is a large premine!  Shocked Are you saying it is a scamcoin because of the premine or is there another scam?  Smiley Maybe I should start reading through this (extremely big) thread.
Rytir_fik

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:05:26 AM

That is a large premine!  Shocked Are you saying it is a scamcoin because of the premine or is there another scam?  Smiley Maybe I should start reading through this (extremely big) thread.

Do not read this thread it does not worth. If you want to know more inforamation go to http://bytecoin.org/ on the top right part you have icons to http://bytecoiner.org/ (there is summary of BCN development in the time), try reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/.

Take your own point of view.

I like Bytecoin (BCN). BYTECOIN.ORG the best to mine with MinerGate
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:42:35 AM

but in the BCN blockchain, ther actually is a link to this tweet from September 2012:
https://twitter.com/unSYSTEM2013/status/243726820984369153 post during that time.
Also locations of the meetings were post in the blockchain, see http://www.coinssource.com/the-mysteries-and-puzzles-behind-the-cryptonote-technology/

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:55:27 AM

but in the BCN blockchain, ther actually is a link to this tweet from September 2012:
https://twitter.com/unSYSTEM2013/status/243726820984369153

Wow, you guys really won't stop with your lame scamming will you?

A tweet in the blockchain means nothing. You could store a copy of the US Declaration of Independence in the blockchain. Does that mean Bytecoin was around in 1776? Or the Bible...

Show some evidence that comes FROM the blockchain and appears in some other verifiable source before late 2013 or early 2014. You can't. It doesn't exist, because the blockchain didn't exist. It was faked.

Give it up.

Rough

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:23:20 AM

Show some evidence that comes FROM the blockchain and appears in some other verifiable source before late 2013 or early 2014. You can't. It doesn't exist, because the blockchain didn't exist. It was faked.

Are you saying that when and if I get into my Bytecoin wallet my coins are on another blockchain?  Shocked

If so, is it still alive anywhere? Won't the P2P collide?
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:27:05 AM

Are you saying that when and if I get into my Bytecoin wallet my coins are on another blockchain?  Shocked

I'm saying quite simply, sir, that you a scamming liar and your story is a fabrication.

Is that clear enough?
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:31:56 AM

Are you saying that when and if I get into my Bytecoin wallet my coins are on another blockchain?  Shocked

I'm saying quite simply, sir, that you a scamming liar and your story is a fabrication.

Is that clear enough?

dude why do you even post in the Bytecoin scam thread? What the f*ck.

Monero is number one of all. Nothing comes close to this at all, not even slightly, not even Bitcoin.

Fairest distribution, best technology of all, best wallets, best community. Bytecoin is nothing against XMR, just dirty air.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: