Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:00:20 PM

two months ago was perfect time to invest in everything what you can find in coinmarketcap top50/100. now we all know that.
Now, if you invest in altcoins, you can also make a profit, because many altcoins haven't grown in price yet, mostly Bitcoin is growing.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:01:49 PM

two months ago was perfect time to invest in everything what you can find in coinmarketcap top50/100. now we all know that.
Yes, it was a detailed time for investment, I fully agree with you.  But who knew it then?  Now is also a good time to invest.  Well, a little more expensive, do not worry, you can still make money.
I agree very difficult to predict the actions of the market. In general, the world cryptocurrency is very unpredictable.  I think it is necessary to study the market very carefully and then to navigate by it how it behaves.  when to invest you will never know in advance what will happen.  You can only guess or act here and now.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
inge

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:08:59 PM

Now is also not a bad time to invest.  This suggests that there will still be another reason to invest with pleasure.  I believe that you can earn very well on this.  Of course, if you take the risk and do not lose vigilance.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:57:11 PM

If you want to buy the Btc, you should do it now, or wait for a small correction. Btc has been growing continuously for several months in a row. Many analysts now predict the growth of Btc to 15 thousand. I am sure that this is not the limit. Many altcoins from top 100 are also attractive to buy, because the price on them fell a little.
If I had the free funds to invest now, i would invest.
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:01:39 PM

If you want to buy the Btc, you should do it now, or wait for a small correction. Btc has been growing continuously for several months in a row. Many analysts now predict the growth of Btc to 15 thousand. I am sure that this is not the limit. Many altcoins from top 100 are also attractive to buy, because the price on them fell a little.

Buying BTC now oon so overbuy market I think is not the best idea. Maybe altcoins is better. ETH or LTC still have good growth potential vs. BTC

Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:56:17 PM

The market for some altcoins and bitcoin for 3 days is almost in the same position, perhaps this is the last chance to buy before the bulls run, or we expect a wave of market correction.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:37:00 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
In bitcoin I have entered 4000 , now actually there is nothing to invest most of my Deposit in cryptocurrency , I will wait now for higher levels for sale , as now the bullish trend shows itself very well

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Hanvis

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:19:32 PM

Buying BTC now oon so overbuy market I think is not the best idea. Maybe altcoins is better. ETH or LTC still have good growth potential vs. BTC
It's never too late to buy a Btc. Just look at this image, or on the chart of the Btc and everything will become very clear to you.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:59:10 PM

It's never too late to buy a Btc. Just look at this image, or on the chart of the Btc and everything will become very clear to you.

Many traditional assets grow by 100 times too. Look at the Apple chart for example. But five or ten years ago practically nobody can predict such growth

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:23:56 PM

Indeed, Bitcoin is always relevant to invest. Because it always grows. You always develop. The only thing you need is to have nerves of iron and patience for you to wait for these years and turning points in his life.
I can not say that the price of Bitcoin is constantly growing. Bitcoin is very volatile, its price rises very high, then falls very low. In this case, you can still make extra money on such changes in the price of Bitcoin, selling this coin in time and buying it on time.

harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:56:39 PM

Now the most profitable option is to incur Bitcoin prices. This is true because it has grown a lot lately.  I think over the past two years he has risen so well.  I think that this is not the end, he can much more need to believe and invest.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:01:54 PM

as use with chance on fintech works of the business to helps as extending use with initials of unit on identification on factors as indicating the business intelligence those helps with one on option as developer to works on decision to manage different terms on objective with the plan on running exhibition.

sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:53:58 PM

I think it's a good time to invest now, however i have already got most of the coins i intend holding, but seeing the trend towards which the market is going, i have decided to get some more, because from all indications, the market is already recovering. Some of the coins that i know of would have good prospects are the likes of btc, eth, eos, neo and xlm
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:56:59 PM

I am ready to invest in cryptocurrency once I got my tokens. But as of now, I do not have enough money to lend in cryptocurrency. I never think to cash in because I want my investment to come in online industry. I withdraw already using other tokens yet, I want to try investing so that, I will become more profitable.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:53:02 AM

I believe with the current market condition, all investors who got slacked have been revitalized now. The market is now in good and perfect state to join because it appears clearly how most of the valuable coins especially the large cap coins are taking the bull run.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:54:58 AM

I am always ready at any time for investment, but to make an investment I choose a project and analyze each project. so I don't invest in any place I have to make sure if the project that I invest is right so that the money I invest properly gets a profit.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:42:26 AM

I have started investing from a few months ago when the price was still cheaper compared to now.  And if I sell now I can make a profit but still hold it because I'm still waiting for a significant price increase.  Because if I see the price increase is now not significant.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:26:44 AM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

You can see now that the Altcoin's price is very low if compare to BTC/Altcoin, this thing means that whales are wanting everyone put all their capital into Bitcoin and after that, they will sell all Bitcoin at the highest price and transfer to Altcoin. Should buy Altcoin right now

Hanvis

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:31:58 AM

Many traditional assets grow by 100 times too. Look at the Apple chart for example. But five or ten years ago practically nobody can predict such growth
We were talking about the BTC. The BTC will still rise in price even if it may not be a hundred times, although there are such assumptions. Remember John McAfee, and his optimistic forecast.  Grin
In my opinion if you have the opportunity to buy BTC, buy without hesitation. To then not regret.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:29:18 AM

No matter how the market behaves, the question of investment will always be open. Some people do not really ask questions and just bought BTC at the beginning of the year and now calculate the profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: