Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:45:07 PM

I am strongly convinced that we are gradually entering into bull run season. If there is any best time to immensely invest in coins, then it is now. I have much keen interest to invest in coins now. Buying coins that are of great value cheaply now is of great importance to me. As far as I am concerned, once am able to get such coins with cheap price and high product value, the next thing is to invest and hold. This may require me to hold for a longer period than I expected. I won't mind to hold such coins for so long in as much as greater profit is assured whenever bull run start. This is a good time to invest in coins and patiently wait for harvest.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:46:52 PM

Now there is a rise in all markets. If you come for a long time, then start learning. The cryptocurrency market allows you to work with small funds. So try different schemes. Start working with Bots. Find a promising project and invest long-term. Good luck. It's never too late to start.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:01:11 PM

Sure. I believe this is the perfect time to invest now especially when the prices of coins in the market are low. I have started investing because I know soon the market will rise.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:04:19 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Yes i am ready and have done so this morning. I invested around $500 today into BTC. It was really shaking right after an hour i invested. The values of each coin just started to fall down for few hours and then stopped at a level. The correction was due to NY news published.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:22:50 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 01:44:31 PM by whyrqa

Market recovering slowly you should have your own research to invest. Waiting for others people plans isn't ok, others people shouting with fishing and scam, same work do some news. This pump from this month trying seeing us by fingers that high pump with enormous market

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:34:15 AM

..for me,,this is the right time to invest and buy crypto while it is cheaper..If I just have a lot of capital to invest with,I will do it right away even whithout a green tag on the bear market..if your goal is for a short term investment,now is the time to buy and hold crypto coin like bitcoin and ethereum..for investing in crypto coin is somehow more benefitable than investing in any other source of investment like buying golds,shares on stock market etc..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 04:55:30 AM

This is the best time to buy and save future. I would have really love to invest now that some good coins is cheaper and smile anytime the coin make it.this is even the time I can buy in bulk because of the cost.i can easily buy btc now unlike the time it's trading 14000$ when I can't even buy two.so I think I can buy a lot of coins before the market comes back and gain more when the coin rises.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:19:46 AM

Have never stopped investing but I always choose the projects to venture into with utmost care but with recent market I think I will start investing more

I have invested in the cryptocurrencies enough, therefore I am simply holding what I have. I guess, all the guys, who managed to buy crypto during the bloodbath do the same things. The newbies can buy BTC better now.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:07:55 AM

Have never stopped investing but I always choose the projects to venture into with utmost care but with recent market I think I will start investing more

I have invested in the cryptocurrencies enough, therefore I am simply holding what I have. I guess, all the guys, who managed to buy crypto during the bloodbath do the same things. The newbies can buy BTC better now.
The bloodbath give them all the more chance to grab cheap crypto. I hope that we will see that in the future those newbies will hold a lot of amount in the crypto. we have invested in crypto and we are waiting for new people to join us.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:17:02 AM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

As a typical investor of cryptocurrency for many years, i would say that it is still best to invest while the value is much lower than before, but be careful what you invest for, or you need to carefully understand what types of coin you are engaging, is it valuable in the long run, i believe there are bunch of good coins in the market today, so please pick the right coin or else you gonna be sorry. just my thoughts only

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

Already I have picked some coins I consider that will do well in this season of improving market. It's still a risk though but it's worth taking. Most people will jump in like I did two years ago, and if care is not taken, get stuck. Traders need to be wise and calculate at this point.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:48:33 AM

It seems to me that the time has passed when it was necessary to invest. Although they say that it is never too late to invest. But as for me now I need to hold what you have.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:54:14 AM

That is right i am ready to invest as of now i see the crypto prices looking good and starting going up little by little, i think we are now leaving the bear market and we face more profit if we find the right coins to put our investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:01:08 AM

The majority of our crypto community is ready to invest and you can see this by the results of recent ICOs. The hard times of a fall and the overwhelming amount of scam projects is gone and we are only getting warm at the moment.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:14:29 AM

I also hope that the mega pump will start soon. I think that now is the best time to buy those coins that you have planned yourself. For example, I chose several promising projects and try to buy these coins whenever possible. This such projects as: Tera Smart Money, Sound Money Coin, and the new anonymous cryptocurrency Veil!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:59:06 PM

When you take the long view we understand that even $5000 isn't as bad as having to enter at $20000.
If you don't invest, you don't risk losing funds but you risk not growing it either. Being on the fence has it's downsides clearly!
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:13:10 PM

I think not because it's a bit higher and bitcoin so the price of altcoins has increased so I can say that I'm investing now because there is a chance that the price of altcoins falls when the bitcoin falls but it is not yet secure but I will wait the price of the altcoins first dropped before I bought because altcoins raised a bit because of the bitcoin price height so I just bought a altcoins or invest when Altcoins had longterm and there is a potential to be sure of my safety investing but you should not worry because if your long-haul altcoins is always your turn to grow your investment so you should be aware of your altcoins.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:33:58 PM

It seems to me that the time has passed when it was necessary to invest. Although they say that it is never too late to invest. But as for me now I need to hold what you have.

Now it's time to buy back before prices continue to rise and rise because there are price increases that are slowly starting to grow every day. You can see for yourself that Bitcoin is increasing.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:58:41 PM

It is always time to invest if you are investing in value and not in the price, no matter on which type of the market we are at the moment.
If our investment is followed by a bullish market  that  will be just a bonus.
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:00:22 AM

Why not? The question repeatedly raise over time, both within Bull or Bear market. Investors, who don't sure about their decisions usually ask the question.
Even when they already bought coins for their portfolios. After buying, they fear that they can get loss eventually. It's strange to see they don't feel convincing with reasons the force them to invest. They invest un-determinantly and ask for help from others. However, I don't think such question should be asked, because there are so many bad guys, who readily and greedily to lead them into wrong directions with bad-intentionally suggestions.

Agreed with you that long term investment should be main option for current market. In shor term, investors can lose or win, but in long term, they will win.
It is always time to invest if you are investing in value and not in the price, no matter on which type of the market we are at the moment.
If our investment is followed by a bullish market  that  will be just a bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: