Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:21:40 PM

Bear period was a long term, we had enough time to invest in Bitcoin rising. I think we are still in a convenient time to invest in altcoins. Recently trading has been making more profitable opportunities. I'm using my profit to investment in altcoins.
Today, this is a market situation that it is best to switch to long-term investments, because the cryptocurrency market is starting to recover and it is better to take a chance and buy good coins for the long term.  And the daily trade and for this becomes even more risky.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:42:58 PM

No time is ever the right time to invest,the point you make your investment is the right time, it is all about calculation and be optimistic about it,be a risk taker and smile at the end of the tunnel.
Ressurection
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:21:12 PM

Ever since i got into the crypto industry i have been investing into cryptocurrencies and so i don't wait till the market starts to rise before investing into them. That would either leave you rekt or would just not give you that huge amount of profits that you want. Always learn to invest in bear market.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:35:51 PM

It all depends on our individual decisions and desires to respond to the current crypto market conditions.
I myself am very sure to keep holding my crypto assets and continue to add other crypto assets according to my analysis and future goals.
So, let's do something to achieve maximum results in the future.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:45:04 PM

I am a little bit confused about investing at the moment. May be when Bitcoin will cost 10k, I would start my investing
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:47:47 PM

Already a good idea to start investing little by little as for now,  it seems that the market is bouncing back, if you can invest in the IEO projects on Binance it seems that's the next coin that whales are pumping right now. Not a financial advise though

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:52:29 PM

Ever since i got into the crypto industry i have been investing into cryptocurrencies and so i don't wait till the market starts to rise before investing into them. That would either leave you rekt or would just not give you that huge amount of profits that you want. Always learn to invest in bear market.
yes, because if we invest only if the market moves up then our profits are not too large unless the market experiences a large pump.
but if we invest in the bear market then if we are patient waiting for prices to rise we will get a large profit.
so I am always ready to invest anytime including today.

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:54:34 PM

If there is extra accumulation without credit burdens, then you can invest at any time. It is only necessary to correctly determine the project and the period of investment. Currently, short-term, speculative investments are most appropriate.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:56:46 PM

Waiting for Bitcoin to enter into a bull run before I can invest any amount I can afford to lose. Maybe the current green seen is just a fake out and the bear market might return.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:09:43 PM

Waiting for Bitcoin to enter into a bull run before I can invest any amount I can afford to lose. Maybe the current green seen is just a fake out and the bear market might return.

I agree with this sentiment, airing on the side of caution. It's not clear whether there will be a 30-40% pull back followed by 6-12 months of consolidation to confirm the end of the bear market, or whether we will drop lower and return to the bear market. The price increase gives me hope, but it doesn't confirm a bull market to invest in imo.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:54:46 PM

Dissimilar humans desire seat in dissimilar cryptocurrency. Earlier thought of investment whatever cryptocurrency, it is significant to explain their characteristic and possible in the continued roll.
Ballalar

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:23:01 PM

I am not set to put my cash representing short/long age. I am set to put my cash representing commerce just. As trading is many dynamic and many bankable than investment/hodl. Whether you study trading, so you desire move money. On the other hand adorn a currency is pip whether you Assume 't recognise correctly.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:24:43 PM

I am not ready now to invest in the cryptocurrency market because I have already let everything down. I am now just waiting for the best moment to sell everything.  Now is not the best time to sell because I can only wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:29:09 PM

in fact, now it is very good to invest, for example, Bitcoin, because now it is only gaining momentum for growth in the future will cost much more.  I would now advise all the same to invest than sell.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:47:57 PM

One of the most stimulating factors at the moment is despite the ups and downs of bitcoin, altcoins have not been affected too much and they mostly have fallen and stood at their bottom prices in the pair of Altcoin / Bitcoin. It means we might see a massively growth of altcoins in that trading pair. The question for now is when altcoins move up massively? No one can answer it, and any kind of predictions might be wrong, wrong by stating when altcoins rising, but I believe that we are right with the claim on coming growths of altcoins.
Bramuro

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:03:38 PM

so I achieve,I looking when thither is for free cash and the propose is strung-out,I sure purchase it instantly, as I explain purely good that the forthcoming is representing cryptocurrencies,and who would not add that whether the propose brings out, so in the forthcoming it desire sure price a plenty of cash
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:20:04 PM

Now is the right time to invest in a pair of altcoins, which in the future will show growth and profit for you, especially since the market is just beginning to grow

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:25:43 PM

to work on tasks with evaluation of study with the business intelligence to helps on reference as developer to gives with returns on finance as extending balance on wallet with the dedicated account on service from developer.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:35:31 PM

It's pretty much the time now to invest, since the market is showing signs of recover let's assume bullrun is coming, i don't know what would be the new all time high price now, i wouldn't be mad if it would be the same as last time.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:15:37 PM

I'm ready, now I have choose and bought a lot of XLM and tried to HODL using long-term methods.
why not just choose bitcoin? I think the current price is the peak of Bitcoin (for a while), now it's time for Altcoin to rise. for example, we can see yesterday the price of the LTC has increased significantly. just trying to find luck Smiley.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: