Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:01:25 PM

Perhaps we are now on the eve of a serious market growth, so it's time to buy some promising coins for long-term investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:24:10 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Yes I am always ready to invest in crypto as long as there as there is a potential coins in the market that got dumped its price value. Just like the price of Ethereum, Neo and NEM are all good to buy em now then hold, just simple as that. Though the movement of bitcoin value at the moment was showing a good sign for the holders of it.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:55:51 PM

I have been ready since February and have invested or bought several altcoins which I believe will potentially rise when the market recovers, and in April some altcoins have increased but my choice is to keep on holding back because I'm sure prices will increase even higher.

efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:12:24 PM

In my opinion, after the market crash happens you must be already accumulating and investing into different projects already because that is your chance to grab some cheap coins, at this time all your bags suppose to be ready, but of course you can still invest until now, a lot of potential cheap coins are out there just explore.
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:46:28 PM

My opinion is that the market which is now very interesting for investment, as the fall has stopped and the market shows signs of growth, which means that now is the time to buy samre good coins. I have been buying coins for a year that I like and I think that will bring a good profit.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:43:23 PM

My opinion is that the market which is now very interesting for investment, as the fall has stopped and the market shows signs of growth, which means that now is the time to buy samre good coins. I have been buying coins for a year that I like and I think that will bring a good profit.
market movements are indeed faster and more significant at the moment so it is very good for trade and investment especially investment in popular coins such as Bitcoin or ETH.

I am sure investing right now is a very right choice so I am also very ready to shop for coins at the moment because I believe profits are in front of the eye.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:46:43 PM

I am sure investing right now is a very right choice so I am also very ready to shop for coins at the moment because I believe profits are in front of the eye.
don't just feel confident in an asset, but do a logical study of the progress of the asset you will choose. because it will sometimes make you keep falling on the loss hole.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:52:08 PM

I always see market movements and I am ready to invest and I always put money every step when I see it is cheap and holds back when it looks a bit up because for now it is very unlikely that it will continue to rise because it will definitely down again

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:54:00 PM

I’m already investing and I advise you to do this, so today I’m writing about it here, investing must be done very, very carefully, because it’s very dangerous now, despite the right time.
The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:30:00 PM

I'm always ready; but what is important is when to invest. There is a very simple philosophy: "If everyone invests, you do not invest," I adopt this view.

I guess I am ready  Smiley
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:42:42 PM

I think every time is right but you might associate your time with an increase in price with some stable coins. The increase in current market price just bring hope for the investor. So lets pray for the best and not the worst.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:47:26 PM

yes!!!!!!i am ready as most of the alts are very very low and definately going to be a bull run very soon.but also you may buy some btc as well bcz the king can go for bull run anytime Smiley

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:21:16 PM

In my opinion, now is a great time to gain positions in the long term, in principle, what big investors are doing,they are at the bottom of buying assets in the long term, and thus make a very good start for the future,in General, the market as practice shows,will not stand in one place!
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:27:53 PM

I do not have any special strategy.
Can we say that buying of a small amount of alts is also investment? If so then I'm a regular investor.
   The thing is in that I buy by little every time that I have some new coins from gambling or other sources of crypto income.
I just buy those coins which are on talk in the moment and prognoses are positive.
Call it as a kind of strategy, but that's what I'm actually doing all the time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:56:51 PM

Investing in crypto is a thing of choice, i dont follow trends or invest because someone ask me to. What i do is to take my time and research well on a project, if i have the resources i invest.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 10:17:28 PM

I am ready to invest now that Bitcoin is rising so high, its a good time to hold some Bitcoin so that you can get some profit. Now that the market is recovering, it is a good time to jump into it if you want to make money.

jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:08:15 PM

I am ready to invest now that Bitcoin is rising so high, its a good time to hold some Bitcoin so that you can get some profit. Now that the market is recovering, it is a good time to jump into it if you want to make money.
this is a good time of course you will be ready to start because you want good results.
Bitcoin is increasing and other coins are increasing, so there are more opportunities for people who have lots of coins.
do well and don't be too greedy so keep monitoring market movements.
maybe the market can be Bull but it takes a little more time to strengthen the increase.

aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 11:59:06 PM

right, now is the right time to buy altcoins and of course I am very ready to add my assets. hopefully now is the beginning of the market increase.

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:59:37 PM

In my opinion, there is no right or wrong time to invest. It is only a matter of strategy but that strategy should be carefully studied by yourself. Not anyone outside of you. Because if you will let others dictate your investment options, you are bound to fail and still, it is yourself to blame. You should devote your time on this and not rely on others.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:13:51 AM

no, it seems that there is no clear clarity as to the direction of the market today and later. so I started thinking about stopping investing first, and resting when the mind was getting tired.
Going investment hibernation is also the strategy of some investors especially when they are left with conflicting choices at a particular point in time. However, buying the dips when prices go down is the best time to invest in order to get a huge percentage profit when the train takes off. This principle has always been yielding positive results for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: