Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:26:36 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Yes, after all that panic back in December... eth will go to $14, bitcoin to $1000 etc... it was somewhat clear that it's time to accumulate.
Right now, it's a good time to accumulate cheap and decent altcoins!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:32:23 PM

Personally myself, I have been investing since the bull run, we all know it is not easy to wait for such a long bear market, but all the same my waiting is beginning to favour me.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:39:39 PM

I do it often, but I am investing in working projects with good volume, I believe that some of them could show result - TO the Moon
I agree you only need to invest in good projects , as they can very well show good growth , especially now the bullish trend has begun , I think the top 5 is now well suited for this

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:42:20 PM

I am always ready to invest, I always try to take advantage of the moment in the crypto market, when the price is low, I will buy coins and take all the risks, I am sure I will make a profit from the investment that I do, as investors we must be ready with all price movements that happened on the market

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:17:48 AM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

As we notice now crypto market has a quite good fluctuations but i think its till in a down trend, since its not yet totally recovered. You can start invest now as long you believe the potential of crypto, especially in bitcoin, since its gradually going upward, its better to invest and wait for the possible bull run coming.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:17:02 AM

If only I have an extra I would have invested earlier this year but I due to the 2018 market I lost to much and couldn't invest more.
So right now I am still trying to get stand up from the huge lost that I experience .

Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:12:58 AM

Yes, I am ready to invest now, if for something good in the future, why should we doubt? The most important thing is that we must always be confident and optimistic about the results that will be achieved in the future for what we invest.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:22:35 AM

Yes, I am ready to invest now, if for something good in the future, why should we doubt? The most important thing is that we must always be confident and optimistic about the results that will be achieved in the future for what we invest.
The timing is good, you should be more aggressive now that the bull run has finally started.
Check the price movement and you will see that it's so bullish, the volume has stayed high and therefore we can expect a new big pump preparing to happen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:29:01 AM

If only I have an extra I would have invested earlier this year but I due to the 2018 market I lost to much and couldn't invest more.
So right now I am still trying to get stand up from the huge lost that I experience .
Lots of previous investors who still coping up with certain loses who still holding are trying to accumulate more using spare money, it's better to do the same and try harder to maximize benefits, when big jumped happen, surely the profits will be much bigger, know your boundaries when doing your investment.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:06:10 AM

The signals presently shows that there will surely come bull run for those that have given up. So in my opinion I think this is the time to make good selections and pick some good low value coin and hold for long, it wouldn't even be long, and you will be in profit. Make good use of this time but again, do research before buying any coin.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:27:46 AM

It's very obvious that the market is recovering and it's really the best time to invest in promising coins. I have never thought of investing in any ICO until recently. I have blouse friends who have invested for a short time and even made good profits. It's best to watch out For a good coin before investing though.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:02:37 AM

If you want to invest then this is the right time to invest because this time the market is very slow and if you invest money in coins and purchase the coins and wait for the right time then you will get the profit in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:40:37 AM

Crypto is still easy to change so you can wait for prices to drop again. I think it's time to invest and trade. Changes that occur in the market, especially Bitcoin can have a positive impact. So the trading volume also increases.
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:41:40 AM

I have been investing before now both my time and money on the market now it looks stable and ready to recover I presume,  I just have to monitor my investment to see my profits
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:25:36 AM

in my opinion this is the right moment to invest, because the crypto market is starting to improve, and my strategy as usual is that I use some of my money for long-term investment and some of it for trading.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:48:13 AM

YES, im ready for it. If you want to invest the best project in you must be aware of risking. Because you cant turn back time and money will be waste. This time of bear market and dont expect the price to increase all the way. You must have your own research when it comes to invest the best project. Recommendation is good but not all the time.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:49:00 AM

I already invest in a lot of projects. My main investment is the time I give to projects. I hope my investment will pay off. Because I believe in some very interesting projects.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:00:13 AM

I have done from the lowest point of the price on the market and looking at the market now the value of investment I already have an advantage if I want to sell it. it's never too late to start

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:22:11 AM

I have done from the lowest point of the price on the market and looking at the market now the value of investment I already have an advantage if I want to sell it. it's never too late to start
Yes, I think that now is a good time to sell if you invested at the bottom. You should fix at least 50 percent of the profit

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:28:40 AM

Yes I think so. Investing in crypto is not an easy decision. You have to be prepared for everything even the worst case scenario. Your decisions might make or break your future in crypto. Personally, I'm not just going to invest in any random coins out there. I do my research and I based my decisions on that. When I already pick a certain coin to buy, I usually wait for its price to drop because I follow the "buy low, sell high" principle in investing. Also try not be greedy and just set your target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: