Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:37:22 PM

We recommend that you have to be ready to invest in one of the coins that you trust now, or maybe from the previous weeks it will be better because at that time the price is still below now, but even now it hasn't been missed, so it would be very profitable if we buy wrong one choice coin

Yes I also believe the green signal for crypto market started slowly so plan your investment on potential crypto coin which will give you the profit and growth in upcoming months. Bull run will happen or not but investment should be made on crypto market as it will be going to grow very soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:39:24 PM

I already have no doubts about this, so I think that all this will be a really very cool act. I urge everyone to start investing, because the time is really very good. But I could be wrong.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:45:31 PM

Yes this is right that i am ready to invest now because i know that this is the right time to invest and get the profit at that time when the market is up and we will get the double profit from the money which i invest.

Now is the right time to invest, I am sure that the market will recover soon and this can be seen from the very large daily transaction volume, investing is certainly the right decision.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:05:00 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Today has a little saddened me. But I like the overall picture. Many coins came to life and began to grow. It is difficult to call this the bull market, but this is better than the past six months. I think it's time to make money on alternative currencies and be ready for a strong increase in the price of Bitcoin at the end of the summer.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:15:45 PM

Yes,i think this is the best time to invest now because the market was getting up just like bitcoin its market price was quickly getting up,and this could be affect to the others coin,so for me i will grab this opportunity.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:35:45 PM

Yes,i think this is the best time to invest now because the market was getting up just like bitcoin its market price was quickly getting up,and this could be affect to the others coin,so for me i will grab this opportunity.

yup bitcoin quickly up, but will not rise so long, I think soon will be dump to 3500-4200 usd. Need wait for best time.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:39:11 PM

I would also advise you to wait a bit with investments.  No need to hurry.  As for me in a month the price will fall again.  But before that, you can also make money on short-term investments.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:04:01 PM

We recommend that you have to be ready to invest in one of the coins that you trust now, or maybe from the previous weeks it will be better because at that time the price is still below now, but even now it hasn't been missed, so it would be very profitable if we buy wrong one choice coin

Yes I also believe the green signal for crypto market started slowly so plan your investment on potential crypto coin which will give you the profit and growth in upcoming months. Bull run will happen or not but investment should be made on crypto market as it will be going to grow very soon.
Green is not yet here I think it will take time for the market to become fully green but there are possibilities, so we can gain profit investing now will be great idea because price is not very high but with the passage of time we can notice the price increasing more and more, I am expecting bull run I 2020.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:14:44 PM

I think now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is on the verge of takeoff. The price of coins is low, so it is profitable to buy crypto today.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:33:55 AM

I already have no doubts about this, so I think that all this will be a really very cool act. I urge everyone to start investing, because the time is really very good. But I could be wrong.
Part of the funds of course you need to keep already in coins , without it in any way , but to invest all the money it is better to wait , there is a chance that we will fall well yet

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:50:29 AM

before all prices are high I will never miss the opportunity that exists today, to invest in crypto.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:58:51 AM

yup bitcoin quickly up, but will not rise so long, I think soon will be dump to 3500-4200 usd. Need wait for best time.
Why do you think so? Large seller is not observed on the market. After analyzing the market, I could not find confirmation of such a scenario. How do you make such statements?
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:19:07 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

For me, nothing has changed since last year. Still, it is good to invest in altcoins when they are cheap and wait for their growth. Thus, I have taken a break in investing. I am holding more.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:23:21 PM

For me, nothing has changed since last year. Still, it is good to invest in altcoins when they are cheap and wait for their growth. Thus, I have taken a break in investing. I am holding more.

In investment there is always a risk, we must be prepared with bad conditions, namely loss, crypto is still a good opportunity because now the market conditions are rising so we have the opportunity to get big profits.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:40:08 PM

Yes, I continue to invest and it seems to me that this is an extremely good thing. I see that today investing is a really successful business. You understand that investing today is a wonderful future tomorrow. My opinion on this will not change in any way.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:48:36 PM

I think now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is on the verge of takeoff. The price of coins is low, so it is profitable to buy crypto today.
That is a stupid when we just use our money to buy more cryptos at this time, don't you see the market is slowing down and more dumps are coming closer and closer??? that is a sign showing that we will soon see a bear market for months, so instead of buying all altcoins we can get, why dont we just  hold to our money and wait until the market more stable again then start buying new altcoins, if we get lucky we can have many cheap token  and huge profit in next few weeks.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:01:00 PM

In my portfolio, I already have much token with me, and I think considering its potential, I do not need to invest now as I've decided to invest on the best coins at the right time before, maybe I think 1 month before, and for now, I can see my profit will going to get better as bitcoin starts to move high at this very moment.

micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:11:43 PM

My current capital is currently being used for trading purposes so that there is no capability to buy coins to hold. However, if I see any possible coins I would love to buy it if I believe more about trading. If you have a good idea of ​​trading tragedy, then I think alt coins are not good enough to do more.

Recently, i’m also interested in trading and it really requires spending so much time to track the market. I think before a real bull season, every time is okay to buy some coins and i think it’s still not too late. Some coins are very promising and i believe they’re worth to hold.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:28:07 PM

When this happens, when the market slowly begins to recover and the price of coins can still be considered cheap, I think that is the right time for investors to start investing. But, I think every investor has his own way of observing and analyzing markets before deciding to invest in a coin because of course they want the investment they do not fail and can make a big profit.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:51:03 PM

Everyone has already begun to invest in new projects. IEOs have been held since the beginning of March, and many people have participated in them. Most even managed to earn, which is why interest in the IEO is growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: