Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:38:49 PM

assume 't adorn with each your cash. try to purchase tardily on any of the peak 10 marketcap currency. I anticipate the marketplace yet requires added large rectification.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 06:48:49 PM

I read one article where experts say that now is the best time for investment since good races will begin later.  I would trust them to these experts.  Because I want growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 06:57:07 PM

I invested earlier because now when the market has already risen, I think that it would not be worth it.  I will keep what I have.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:17:00 PM

I invested earlier because now when the market has already risen, I think that it would not be worth it.  I will keep what I have.
If you believe that the cryptocurrency market has already grown and, according to your convictions, the increase in prices will not be produced anymore, then you really should stay aside, since the current chance was still to be used by users of cryptocurrency who are sure of a bull run soon.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:32:31 PM

The best time to invest in cryptocurrency was when bitcoin was at $4200, few minutes ago it was at $7000, but as I write this, it is traded at over $8400 per btc. The best time to invest is now.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:46:40 PM

Yes I ever ready. The market is for those who are ready to learn and research deep into any project they wish to invest in. Do your maximum best in research into the project and the team behind the project and trust me, hard work pays. I'm ever ready to invest only when i am done with my thorough research.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
teramoon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:51:51 PM

Hi all! I am searching for a HASH mining equipment, if anyone knows place or company where I can buy it, share please! I would be thankful! Of course I need your advice and do not advice me what you personally have not bought.
Hello there, I have bought hash miner from ASICequipment. Model Z11, it has great power 135KSol/s
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:56:58 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

If you investing in bitcoin your a little bit late but not so very late you can invest as soon as possible before totally late.
But if you investing in altcoin this best time to start choosing altcoins for lng term investment before all time high is coming.
teramoon

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:08:40 PM

Hi all! I am searching for a HASH mining equipment, if anyone knows place or company where I can buy it, share please! I would be thankful! Of course I need your advice and do not advice me what you personally have not bought.
Hello there, I have bought hash miner from ASICequipment. Model Z11, it has great power 135KSol/s
How long do you hold it? Is it easy to setup and use? I need to fix it quickly and don't wanna waste much time on deploying etc.
For 2 month, already. I also own s9i model from asicequipment as well. I have bought it all as one order, now enjoying passive income
teramoon

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:23:56 PM

How long do you hold it? Is it easy to setup and use? I need to fix it quickly and don't wanna waste much time on deploying etc.
For 2 month, already. I also own s9i model from asicequipment as well. I have bought it all as one order, now enjoying passive income
Do they ship to Romania? And as for setup, will they help me on a free basis? I have no extra money on this.
Shipping is free and worldwide, debugging is free as well. As I live in NY they even send an employee that helped me with settings. I do not know rather they can send an employee to Romania, haha
teramoon

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:33:24 PM

Maybe it's better to call them instead? I can only advice according to my personal experience
teramoon

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:47:01 PM

Maybe it's better to call them instead? I can only advice according to my personal experience
Yeah, I wll contact them shortly, thanks
You're welcome Cheesy
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:50:35 PM

Shorter term investing is less likely to achieve better results in the current market climate as there's no indication yet of when alt-season will resume and lift the alternative market cap up to new heights, but the market is showing signs of recovering with strong fundamentals to support it just make sure you choose good quality assets and avoid any that may have regulatory issues in future

Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:54:05 PM

The year 2019 has been a good year in terms of crypto investment is concerned. With good strategic investment plans, anyone can make huge profits from the current situation of the crypto market. If you missed the opportunity to join the bull run in 2017, now is definitely the good time to invest and take advantage of the changes in the crypto market.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:32:56 PM

From every indication, the market is now recovering and there is no time to wait. The perfect time to buy is now else count yourself out.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:12:24 AM

From every indication, the market is now recovering and there is no time to wait. The perfect time to buy is now else count yourself out.

Just don't buy anything that you see in the market, BTC and other top altcoin will greatly benefit in this bull run. All others will start to diminished slowly since majority will dump everything for the king(BTC).

This sudden $8800 price will test the feelings and emotion of FOMO boys/girls, Lets see how far this FOMO will bring us. $10? or more.. or we are going back to $7200..

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:00:15 AM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

What I can sense on your intention of asking this kind of question is that, to find the appropriate market entry point right? I will going to advice you something that you will going to be thankful about, wait for the mid day on the week and then there you can sell, then wait before weekend to buy especially bitcoin and ethereum.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:18:47 AM

Just don't buy anything that you see in the market, BTC and other top altcoin will greatly benefit in this bull run. All others will start to diminished slowly since majority will dump everything for the king(BTC).

This sudden $8800 price will test the feelings and emotion of FOMO boys/girls, Lets see how far this FOMO will bring us. $10? or more.. or we are going back to $7200..
i don't think bitcoin price will go down to $7200, fomo and hype coming to crypto market and we see bullish gap in chart.maybe in next several weeks we will see btc price reach $10k.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:02:06 PM

If you invest in good coins, you will surely make good profits from it. The time to invest is now because price may not come down again.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:15:19 PM

First I need to repay the loans that I have. And this is not a small amount. And after that it will be possible to invest part of the profit in promising coins. The main thing is that by that time the price was suitable.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: