Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:24:24 PM

Rhe market is not yet stable.  I would suggest that all traders monitor the direction the market is heading withinn the next few weeks so as to know when to start investing to avoid loss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:59:45 PM

Rhe market is not yet stable.  I would suggest that all traders monitor the direction the market is heading withinn the next few weeks so as to know when to start investing to avoid loss
That's right, you say no hurry and continue to observe this volatile market movement. In other words there are still many doubts about making a decision but instead I am sure that there are many opportunities and altcoins that have great potential, I do not give up just waiting for a more appropriate time.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:12:20 PM

That's right, you say no hurry and continue to observe this volatile market movement. In other words there are still many doubts about making a decision but instead I am sure that there are many opportunities and altcoins that have great potential, I do not give up just waiting for a more appropriate time.
With what happen last year which is full bearish, we cannot blame people to still have some doubt.
It's a long time for this market to be bearish and we need to change this, now it gives us the opportunity, we are hoping this bitcoin rally
will continue so we can to totally change to bullish market, and we can proudly say it's good to invest now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:42:24 PM

seeing the market slowly recovering certainly makes me interested in re-investing, this is an opportunity so that we can get big profits when bullrun comes, I have bought several potential coins and will hold them until the bullrun occurs, we must prepare a strategy and estimate all the risks so that the investment made can generate profits
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:49:56 PM

For future changes, of course, we must have the courage to invest, I am sure that crypto is a good investment and it is profitable so we have to invest now.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:49:15 AM

There will be a next ath but we wont know when it shall commence.

I'm packed up and ready if a bull triggers anytime.  The strategy that can be applied is to buy the top coins, btc, eth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:51:48 AM

For future changes, of course, we must have the courage to invest, I am sure that crypto is a good investment and it is profitable so we have to invest now.
Don't be too innocent to see crypto, this market is very dangerous for people who are new to crypto. learn the market first to understand all the risks from crypto that we will receive. if you only believe in the future it will make you more risky in choosing assets.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:53:15 AM

I am anytime ready to invest if  i will see my sweet spot,spot where i planned to buy altcoins and bitcoin,not untill they reach that mark i wont be investing money.Its good now for you to start looking and plan on which coin you wanna invest your money in.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:12:17 AM

Don't be too innocent to see crypto, this market is very dangerous for people who are new to crypto. learn the market first to understand all the risks from crypto that we will receive. if you only believe in the future it will make you more risky in choosing assets.
It's important to know where you are putting your money, investing to this market is really dangerous for people who don't know what they are doing, but it's also a good opportunities for people who loves chasing and haunting investment, having a good attitude towards this investment, knowing and setting your mindsets that you have to wait before you can generate profits, patience is the key here so you need to have lots of it, investment is for those who can handle risk and willing to take it.

Invest when you are willing to risk your money, it's always best to use spare money that you can afford to forget so there's no regrets after.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:50:33 AM

I am not ready to invest now. Because I already bought everything I could. I have no more money. Because I can only sit and wait until it will be possible to sell it all.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:42:53 AM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Well totally yes, right now is the best time to invest on projects because their prices are so cheap and so affordable. But I'll only pick those projects that has the good qualities of giving me good profits on the future.
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:05:41 AM

that's just a lot of investors and traders can no longer buy and averaged, because before that the market had fallen for a year, and there were many good, at first glance, points to enter.

Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:30:09 AM

With this extraordinary opportunity, I use it to invest and trade. By trading every day I can make a profit. But you can also buy Altcoin that has potential and can be invested for the long term.
in my opinion, whenever it is ready for investors who have very strong confidence and determination in investment and that can make investment interest stronger

ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 12:27:35 PM

even now there are quite volatile altcoins, but you need to trade with extreme caution, because you don’t really understand the honesty of the team.

Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:30:25 PM

yes, I'm ready, the price of a few days up is a sign that there will be a new growth in crypto. A lot of good news appears that can pump crypto prices higher

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:42:25 PM

yes, I'm ready, the price of a few days up is a sign that there will be a new growth in crypto. A lot of good news appears that can pump crypto prices higher
The first week of April showed a good acceleration in the cryptocurrency market, but already for about a week there is a correction, well, that bitcoin is higher than 5000

Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 01:42:42 PM

Invest today is the right decision that must come to every person. I hope that many people will come to this opinion, because there are so many projects that now look very attractive and such projects can be useful.

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:44:04 PM

Now the market situation is very unstable. After a long smooth rise in prices followed by a sharp decline. I think we should wait.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:35:36 PM

The market is indeed gradually recovering, but this does not mean that tomorrow or in a week we will see prices that were at the end of 2017. Growth can be gradual and drag on for a year or more, and in 2020 it is quite possible to see a significant increase in prices of top-end coins and the overall capitalization of the crypto market.

BTC $1 mln
Greeno Force
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:53:52 PM

Yes, I am currently considering several projects for investment, and I am not going to dwell on this. This has already brought positive results.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: