Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 01:59:24 AM

The market has shown great resistance since the beginning of the year with gradual increase in prices of the valuable coins like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS and the other top listed coins. It is not yet confirmed a bull market hence there is still the opportunity to buy at low prices and wait patiently for the imminent bull market. I always save a part of my monthly salary for promising coins on the market - the large cap coins are my target anyway.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:45:23 AM

The market has shown great resistance since the beginning of the year with gradual increase in prices of the valuable coins like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS and the other top listed coins. It is not yet confirmed a bull market hence there is still the opportunity to buy at low prices and wait patiently for the imminent bull market. I always save a part of my monthly salary for promising coins on the market - the large cap coins are my target anyway.

Interesting thing is that the daily transaction volume is large and increasing, bitcoin is always above $ 15 billion, ethereum is always above $ 5 billion, even today Tether has reached $ 12 billion, this is what makes us optimistic that the market will skyrocket.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:57:54 AM

I have been ready since the bear market starts. I gradually buy coins that has potential to earn huge profit. I have invested 3 coins already. Whenever I have extra funds, I usually invest it into btc. But for now, my focus is to invest more on eth. I'm a bit excited that the market is gradually increasing nowadays.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:24:42 AM

I have been ready since the bear market starts. I gradually buy coins that has potential to earn huge profit. I have invested 3 coins already. Whenever I have extra funds, I usually invest it into btc. But for now, my focus is to invest more on eth. I'm a bit excited that the market is gradually increasing nowadays.
In bear market, there is an opportunity for buying good coin at cheap price and i think when the market start to recovery, we will gain big profits. Crypto is new industry and i think it will growing faster and market cap value will reach trillion dollar
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:58:06 AM

Yes I am ready, btc is having a sign for a bull run but my speculation tells btc will drop for a while then will have a big comeback after all. Buying right now is good though it much better to wait for another dip. Thats the bottom of the best buy back of any good currency. Currently im holding some alts not in btc. I couldnt see big profit for hoding btc and altcoins can give me that oppurtunity

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:09:07 AM

I am ready to invest now if I find good opportunities (important dips, innovative projects) but I am much more selective about the projects I choose after all what happened last year.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:26:24 AM

In bear market, there is an opportunity for buying good coin at cheap price and i think when the market start to recovery, we will gain big profits. Crypto is new industry and i think it will growing faster and market cap value will reach trillion dollar
Bitcoin is still lower compared to it's all time high, bitcoin will succeed and will become more popular, it will create demand again and that results to a further increase of price. We should see this opportunity now, otherwise we will not invest doing at the right timing.
Bear time is the best time to buy, and bull season is when you sell.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 09:24:51 AM

Yes, now is the best time to invest. I have my portfolio filled with various cryptocurrencies that I think are promising in my opinion.

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:49:33 AM

yeah sure i am ready to invest.
i know that market will get a bull again and now this bull time.
i want to buy more coin i holded like BTC and ETH but for altcoin i think is not a good idea.
i'm afraid to take a big risk, so i just choose BTC and ETH and maybe XRP for now.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:32:04 PM

when prices start to increase I begin to be interested in trying to invest in bitcoin because with enthusiasts who tend to many make me optimistic that trying to hold bitcoin in a long period of time can create a maximum income.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:42:33 PM

when prices start to increase I begin to be interested in trying to invest in bitcoin because with enthusiasts who tend to many make me optimistic that trying to hold bitcoin in a long period of time can create a maximum income.
It can't be a good idea to be in long term holding cause its volatility rate. We can make profit in long term but the question is until when we have to? We can see fluctuations arises and price where go nowhere in which we aren't be sure that in 1 year of holding will be having more gains than of short term holding.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:00:29 PM

Those people who have not invested now will be very sorry for this lost time in the future, you see that btc is not going backwards. I think that all this will continue to have great opportunities, but for now I advise you to buy!
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:40:01 PM

I myself started investing in crypto from now on, but I bought altcoin little by little. this is my way to get a cheap altcoin price. because the market is unpredictable this is the way for me not to lose

I invested in Bitcoin and several altcoins during the great fall. Cryptocurrency was cheaper than now. Therefore I am not going to buy more crypto now. The best way for the guys like me now it to hold.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:50:03 PM

Those people who have not invested now will be very sorry for this lost time in the future, you see that btc is not going backwards. I think that all this will continue to have great opportunities, but for now I advise you to buy!
Now it is advised to buy all people and I do not like it) when everyone wants to buy, as a rule, someone starts selling. And it seems to me that now you can buy but for a small amount

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:54:11 PM

I myself started investing in crypto from now on, but I bought altcoin little by little. this is my way to get a cheap altcoin price. because the market is unpredictable this is the way for me not to lose

I invested in Bitcoin and several altcoins during the great fall. Cryptocurrency was cheaper than now. Therefore I am not going to buy more crypto now. The best way for the guys like me now it to hold.

I agree with you, I did the same. I bought a little on each update minim, starting with $ 6,000. It now remains to wait for the long-awaited growth.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:27:44 PM

now, in fact, a strange time is not clear where we go up or down,as there are a number of objective reasons that simply do not as will not give the opportunity to understand one SEYAS scream other draw,many were waiting for the cue ball to go to 2000 dollars for bitcoin,but soon the middle of 2019 will be and stil

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:47:46 PM

good time and opportunity if we want to invest now because the positive trend will continue to move up in the next few months. A positive signal was felt in the cryptocurrency market today, market capitalization showed an increase of 11% in the past 18 days. 

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:51:09 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

You have a lot of time to invest because Bitcoin is still slowly moving up, but the right time to invest has always been when the market is dipping, not when it is going up, if you did not know this mantra you should keep it and say it aloud to yourself, buy low and sell high, it's always been this way and it's not going to change as long as market is still volatile.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 06:09:53 PM

to work on decision as expending use of funds and more of resource to keep with target on returns to complete within the terms of plan and managing tasks on extensive to gives with returns on improvement as reference with notice of records on accounting with the initiation.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:30:51 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

I am still looking for good projects in 2017 or 2018 to hold for a few years. Perhaps it will be a huge profitable investment in the next few years. Similar to 2016 I took a small amount each month to invest in altcoin that I saw potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: