Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:23:21 PM

These five ways of earning cryptocurrencies without investing or mining in some way still fall under investing. This kind of investing has to do with time. You invest your time in either joining bounty campaigns such as blogging/content creation or working for crypto  and your investment earns you crypto. I believe the only ways to earn cryptocurrency are still investing in any form and mining.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:32:11 PM

Still the classic way for acquiring crypto without investment is bounty and maybe if you are lucky you can find a paying and legit airdrop but a lot are just promises. Promise you to do this and that, ask you to perform tasks, ask for your wallet address and but yet you don't receive payment after the wait. If you have a higher rank that could earn a respectable amount of good coins then you are solved.
Airdrop I would immediately cross out from the list on this method it is not possible to earn , if only 10 cents for six months , and bounty almost none of them can bring profit

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

I know the best thing to do to make altcoins of non-disbursement is to include the bounty so your bounty will be longterm and there is a potential and above all the volume of the exchanger is great so the price will not dump I have listed those exchager as I know the simplest work to earn altcoins and money you do not have to invest in here in the bounty but it's just a little bit different, especially when it's too much and the allocation is the most beautiful Bounty organization is the signature because the allocation is large and small is part of the signature campaign in the bounty.

Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:08:45 AM

We know that we can collect different coins by joining in the bounty, but it is not always a profit coin of profit. Apart from this, we can join the Signature bounty to BTC, ETH eran. But what we do not even worry about there will be time spent and hard work.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:57:51 AM

We know that we can collect different coins by joining in the bounty, but it is not always a profit coin of profit. Apart from this, we can join the Signature bounty to BTC, ETH eran. But what we do not even worry about there will be time spent and hard work.

I participated in many bounties, and signature campaigns that pays in Bitcoin or Ethereum. It`s very nice way to earn some coins if you don`t have
any. Beside that there are other ways to earn different coins. Faucets, social network marketing, selling things for crypto-currencies, writing a blog or
articles, with knowledge about programming, coding, web-developing you can find job and earn more.
   Every skill counts I believe. You skills can bring you small or big amount of money, you can always work on improving your skills and earnings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:00:20 PM

Indeed there are so many but is it efficient and commensurate with the work we will do and the results? because maybe also some don't pay commensurate fees. bounty which is currently being talked about a lot, the results can't be as big as what we expect

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:01:56 PM

Good article, it covers most of the available ways to get free crypto.

The best of them are bounties IMHO, and I hope the golden days of bounties will be back someday...
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:47:21 PM

My favorite thing to di is buy proof of stake coins because you make a decent amount of change with very little effort.  Recently I invested in this coin called rebl that recently did their token swap.  Its a real community project with lots of developers, thats why I'm excited about it.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:53:12 PM

I do not know. What to get new players in this market:? I think only frustration. I will spend enough time to understand. Now it is almost impossible to get crypto from hunting.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:35:29 PM

Current Bounty projects cannot help you earn money! Those items are fortunate enough to only cost your computer daily! If you want to make money, you have to choose the right investment plan!
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:45:59 PM

One of the best way earn in crypto without investing or mining is participating in a bounty campaign and promoting the projects or ICOs in which you will be given a reward of tokens or coins depends on the stakes that you will get on the said bounty campaign. When you project or ICO was successful to reach the hard fork you will be able to rewarded a token in which you can exchange or trade with other token or coins, but for now its very risky because way back 2018 many projects and ICOs became successful but the bounty manager did not paid the people who participate the bounty campaign. The second way you can do to earn in crypto is trading, in trading you can make money and profit by trading some coins you get from the bounty campaign so that you will get the profit that you've working for almost 4 months. For you now where do you start trading? Me I'm trading in darb finance because here I've deposit and withdraw coins and cash because of the good platform and also this platform performs a good and successful trading to other people.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:48:22 PM

Mining profits are decreased and old mining equipment owners are selling their graphics card for a cheap price. If experienced miners decided to sell their mining set then there is no need to think about this earning method. Bounty payments are better than losing time with airdrops. There are other mentioned ways to earn small.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:20:59 PM

Mining profits are decreased and old mining equipment owners are selling their graphics card for a cheap price. If experienced miners decided to sell their mining set then there is no need to think about this earning method. Bounty payments are better than losing time with airdrops. There are other mentioned ways to earn small.

I agree.  Mine is no longer fashionable and not very profitable.  Because expensive equipment and very expensive electricity.  Much cheaper to trade.  But unfortunately not everyone can do it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:28:40 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!
This is really a useful website for everyone who is interested in crypto. We can discuss and find useful advice from experts. I have been watching this web for a month and read a lot of useful things. I think we need a lot of great ideas like this website to make crypto more developed

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:09:48 PM

One of the main ways to earn a cryptocurrency without investments and mining is to participate in the Bounty - companies and airdrop. Promoted personal blog on YouTube, if you have one, can also bring you a good income.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:16:30 PM

One of the main ways to earn a cryptocurrency without investments and mining is to participate in the Bounty - companies and airdrop. Promoted personal blog on YouTube, if you have one, can also bring you a good income.
The fact is that you need to create your personal one, I bet, I Where all your works will be presented, If you can really create high-quality content or offer high-quality translation services.  Lately, I have observed that such services are still good to do, Compared to other types of Bounty companies.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:31:51 PM

The fact is that you need to create your personal one, I bet, I Where all your works will be presented, If you can really create high-quality content or offer high-quality translation services.  Lately, I have observed that such services are still good to do, Compared to other types of Bounty companies.
I do not see any difference.  Anyway, all participants in the Bounty company are paid remuneration in tokens.  By regardless of blogger, signature campaign or translator.  As a result, the most important thing is how valuable the tokens on exchanges are.  You can get a reward, but it will be equal to zero.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:39:02 PM

It’s very difficult to get a live audience on YouTube, but the people who created the channels a year ago, now have very good profits advertising new projects

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:52:14 AM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

In past bounties, you can write many articles in Medium and get crypto later.
But now is different. Participating in multiple campaigns won't guarantee you will get a good amount of crypto.
Without investing or mining, you can earn crypto by doing bounty campaign, but it is not too profitable anymore now.

endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:23:35 AM

It’s very difficult to get a live audience on YouTube, but the people who created the channels a year ago, now have very good profits advertising new projects
it is very difficult to make money in any way, so it is not easy to make money.
many ways if we can do it and if we want to manage it.
to get money, we need knowledge and experience to make it easier for us to run it so we have good opportunities.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: