Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:46:42 AM

I see that you are publishing on Publish0X created by Bounty0X company. What are your thoughts? It is better than Steemit or Medium? And what about rewards? Do they pay more?  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odeskpawan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:00:16 AM

Thanks for sharing such an informative article. I am sure it is going to help a lot of individuals who want to earn crypto without investing or mining.

Here are some of my insights on the topic:

•   You can start accepting Bitcoin as payments.
•   Get Bitcoin in the form of tips
•   Make Bitcoins your regular income
•   You can also try your hand at a bit of online gaming that involves Bitcoin
In case, if you want to stay updated on what is going in the cryptocurrency world, you can refer to the Altcoin Sidekick’s blog, https://blog.altcoinsidekick.com
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:12:13 PM

I think the best way to earn in cryptocurrency is to invest and enter the world of trading. Crpto investments are good and also trading for those who has the capital for investments, but without any capital its also good to join in bounty campaigns and airdrops. You can earn crypto by doing several tasks and be paid rewards on the job you done.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 01:19:02 PM

I think the best way to earn in cryptocurrency is to invest and enter the world of trading. Crpto investments are good and also trading for those who has the capital for investments, but without any capital its also good to join in bounty campaigns and airdrops. You can earn crypto by doing several tasks and be paid rewards on the job you done.
Bounty projects are not for inexperienced bounty hunters. Newbies make a lot of mistakes on the start point of their new journey and these mistakes cost them so much time, money. Capital is required for both trading and investing.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:20:33 PM

it literally said in the title without investing, trading requires investment, the only way to earn crypto is bounty campaign like you stated, but it's better do to freelancing if you have skills to offer, if you don't have any it's better to develop one right now.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:38:22 PM

Is that a real fact with research? so far I only know and believe in two ways to get cryppto without investing or nambang namely hunter and airdrop bounty
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:48:30 PM

Hope newbies in our mist will take the advantage of this five way of earning bitcoin without investing or mining.  However,  remember that you will not make much as the you did not invest anything much.  You do really make money after you invest something.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:40:13 PM

Is that a real fact with research? so far I only know and believe in two ways to get cryppto without investing or nambang namely hunter and airdrop bounty
it's true that by being a bounty campaign and airdrop hunter you can get a cryptocurrency but now you have to know that these two methods are not very profitable anymore, there are a lot of bounty campaigns that are scam and don't pay, so you better look for real jobs to be able to produce money every month.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:26:51 PM

It's a scam so how do you find money here if you do not have investment out there. you just hope the airdrop will not be a reality once at the end of the project thank you. Still, the airdrop is not guaranteed. if you really want to earn a bigtime you need to invest or trade too as i know.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:37:45 PM

Thank you for an interesting and useful article on earning cryptocurrency. Before reading this article I definitely knew less of the ways of earning of cryptocoins.  Smiley
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:41:06 PM

it's true that by being a bounty campaign and airdrop hunter you can get a cryptocurrency but now you have to know that these two methods are not very profitable anymore, there are a lot of bounty campaigns that are scam and don't pay, so you better look for real jobs to be able to produce money every month.
bounty campaign lost it's magic now compare before, ico's before was actually legit and that made the bounty campaign much more profitable compare to signature but now most of the project are utter trash, signature campaign will be your best bet if you wan't a consistent pay, free lancing is also another option aside from bounty campaign if you have a skill for editing, stuff like that.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:41:52 PM

Woow, thanks for this article it has really shade more light and made me understand more on how to earn crypto without investing. I think I will give a try to PublishOX

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:43:20 PM

The fact is that projects are becoming gloomy and appear a lot of scams as you say but this does not mean that these methods are no longer profitable, it is still profitable, can still give us a good income, however, the problem here is the participants, they are very depressed and want to give up in the face of this situation. You and some people are probably good examples, always feeling it is no longer good methods to make money, while a lot of people are secretly and persistently working with these two methods, income is quite good

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:45:03 PM

Air Drop is no longer a working strategy. Well, of course, there is a chance that out of 100 air drops a few will bring you a profit.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 04:18:20 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!
I think the best opinion is from the bounty and also the blog.
we can get a high enough payment from bounty signature or content.

catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:27:59 PM

Thank for your share ^^
I know bounty but I think you didn't research when you wrote this research. Bounty is one point, and ?
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:26:21 AM

airdropy died more than a year ago, and the bounty - half a year how.
Almost all modern bounty - solid garbage and scam
As for blogs and work with crypto, if they are paid not scam tokens, but by real btc\eth or $, this is a good topic by itself.

Its a sad truth that all the major free income opportunity in cryptocurrency lost its HYPE and None of them survive the crypto winter last year 2018.

Airdrops and bounty most of them are scam and a waste of time, Current the only way to earn good money in crypto is join a bounty that pays in liquid coins or token.
In the mist of these, we still have some people that are thriving in the cryptocurrency world, I just read about someone’s post that made about $200 from airdrops within few days of participating in them, though they might not be good for long term investment now, but we still have some that are paying.

We only need to take our time to search them out and be very picky about the project we invest in, we have lots of tips in this forum that has been giving on how we can get or spot a very good project without relying on their whitepaper alone, which I have also applied and has worked for me in participating in good projects this year.
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:32:19 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Great article!

I heard that people are using Brave to get some BAT, but I've downloaded it and it's not working for me, so I don't know if that's a great way. But I think in the article you pretty much hit all the main ways on the head.

PS. Thanks for the tip about the blogging platform, signed up and already earned some crypto from it, great tip and relatively unknown.
Cryptomindset

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:48:54 PM

Yes there is way to earn crypto currency without any investment that is by participate in

Airdrop

Bounty program

Airdrop is a promotional marketing strategy which is opted by the most of the ICO to create the market hype and to enahr the community. Usually in order to participate you just have to join Telegram channel of respective ICO and by liking the social handles but it can also vary from ICO to ICO.

Bounty Program is another way of creating the market hype and engaging the community for the longer time period. In bounty program you have to promote ICO on your social handles, in depends on the participants, in which (s)he is interested. Generally it includes promotion on Facebook, Twitter ,BTT, Reddit and Medium
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:03:35 PM

Yes there is way to earn crypto currency without any investment that is by participate in

Airdrop

Bounty program

Airdrop is a promotional marketing strategy which is opted by the most of the ICO to create the market hype and to enahr the community. Usually in order to participate you just have to join Telegram channel of respective ICO and by liking the social handles but it can also vary from ICO to ICO.

Bounty Program is another way of creating the market hype and engaging the community for the longer time period. In bounty program you have to promote ICO on your social handles, in depends on the participants, in which (s)he is interested. Generally it includes promotion on Facebook, Twitter ,BTT, Reddit and Medium
yes that's how I get tokens, I follow the airdrop and bounty program because even though I actually am a bounty hunter but I still can't ignore airdrop, because sometimes airdrop can also be good and can be my helper when I really need money even though sometimes only get $ 10 but it can save my life in a day, I don't really care about the words of people who think that the airdrop program is not worth it and I don't really care about the fact that there are many airdrop and bounty programs that are scam, because that's all I can do here

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████