Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
dizzyDancer1995

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:04:22 AM

So you recommend to start mining as the market is growing?
I can say yes, but, you see… It won't always grow as we regard. When it grows, mining becomes a kind of trading as well as you earn much. Just do not loose this suitable tendency and start as soon as possible.
I have explored all these mining sites and it will take too much time to set everything up and begin mining.
Depends on your location and how does the mining spread among the society, if you are from NY or LA there is no problem to start like in 2 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:09:40 AM

There are numerous ways to earn from crypto without having to invest money or mine. But each avenue comes with its own principles to follow in order to come out with a successful gain. One of the avenues include participation in bounty programs. Here, bounty participants are require to do extensive research into the projects in order to ascertain the authenticity level of the project. Another avenue include participation in crypto gambling. Some experts believe that crypto gambling goes beyond mere luck. Well, some say smartness is also a factor here.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dizzyDancer1995

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:11:02 AM

How? Do you know who can help me with this issue? Because time is money, you know P.S. I live In NYC
At one time I had bought a miner from asicequipment.com they delivered to New Jersey and installed it in 2 days. So I was glad order in such place
smartut

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:43:27 AM

all 5 ways is time consuming. time = money.

so ther is no "free" way to earn coins. thats way they have a value.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:49:01 AM

I agree with the way of blogging.  Because now it is very popular.  I am sure that in this case you can definitely succeed without investment.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:12:19 AM

You can get crypto currencies without investing and mining by following a bounty and airdrop campaign. If investment and mining require financial capital to run it, if airdrop and bounty campaigns don't need to put in financial capital. Airdrop is completely free but airdrop only deals with luck. We can't expect much from airdrop because we might not be lucky. If you want to take part in a bounty campaign, the capital you need is only time, effort and internet access. The capital tends to be cheap and if we work diligently and earnestly in our bounty, we can surpass the profits from investment and mining.
airdrop can indeed be an alternative for searching crypto, or generating crypto. but, I suggest avoiding airdrop that requests KYC, especially if the pay is small. besides, you can study blogs. some of my friends produced crypto through it. maybe they wrote articles for several ICO companies, or new projects so they were paid using tokens, or bitcoin. this is the same as bounty, and bounty actually has 5 ways to generate crypto without investing, or mining.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:36:52 AM

I recently learned about the Minter network. There were a few airdrops for which I was able to get their coin. And then delegated it and now every minute I get profit from it. They have a variety of channels. where the constant distribution of new coins.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:43:13 PM

Could anybody suggest me if I should invest 2600 usd in mining equipment for altcoin mining or it is better to start trading with this base
Avoid mining because the average person loses due to electricity and income that is still not appropriate. if indeed you still intend to suggest I wait for the increase in bitcoin which will make income rise. but it is also at risk
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:11:44 PM

I agree with the way of blogging.  Because now it is very popular.  I am sure that in this case you can definitely succeed without investment.

no every person have capabilities of blogging. and now bounties pay not much for blog campaigns so you may waste your time and receive nothing.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:42:37 PM

In crypto of the industry there are a lot of opportunities to earn. It is only necessary to spend the time and to have a few abilities. It is possible to earn perfectly having invested in new projects. And the easiest way is a participation in airdrops. Also for earnings in crypto I like to be engaged in traiding

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:58:34 PM

until now im just only know 2 way for earn crypto without invest and mining, the 2 way itself was through bounty and airdrop, but mostly program now neither bounty or airdrop was fake and scam.
Are you now saying that you are not aware that one can make crypto currency by way of participating in signature campaign? And other services in which one can render online to get paid either on a weekly basis or based on the service terms. If you say that you are not aware then go and visit service section.
Ballalar

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:02:03 PM

Superlative clause. I gain crypto close to selling to ICOs, mention that ICOs are aloof similar every additional beginning and requires selling, construction exercise etc. I obtain that aloof sacrifice my utility admit me to gain crypto. Furthermore thanks representing distribution the blogging program, it's a superlative method to gain crypto representing for free.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:31:57 PM

NO free lunch in this world and even airdrops, bounties and other simple ways of acquiring crypto by performing task are all not that free as it seems. The best way to earn crypto is trading by investing your own money or by buying it and holding it up and investing in ICOs/STOs/IEOs.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:00:59 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!
yes some of the ways are really helpful for people who want to earn money without investment especially most of the people had not an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency for them it is an useful for everyone.
tavernakava

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:05:25 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Great article, exactly the sort of content we need to allow mass adoption.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've been using it for a few weeks now and it's the other way i earn crypto tokens for free. You can sign up start earning Bounty0x, HYDRO and DAI by clicking on the blog link and signing up. Another great, free way to earn crypto.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:39:38 PM

The clause is extremely educational. On the other hand personally, it's heavy to move great munificences, any proposal change up defunct, any propose first up with great basics and change up not database. So great charitableness isn't something to approach close to.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:30:07 PM

There's another publish0x shill here. How much do you earn from publish0x? Does it worth your research for writing article? Or you write article without any research?
Yup, maybe. It's hard to daydream for a change that is too much based on tasks / accomplishments in free rewards from those campaigns. Focusing on your expertise and the bounty mission is to understand and learn about the crypto world. And one day, you realize that you can do more with crypto with your own knowledge, experience.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:36:02 PM

anyway, it is mining and investment that are the most carefree ways to make cryptocurrency.  Although mining is very expensive, and investments really require the study of this issue in order to hope for good results.  But nevertheless, trade, air drop and participation in Bounty companies remain very relevant, which today is exactly the basis with which you can earn cryptocurrency without giving away any personal funds.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:38:32 PM

anyway, it is mining and investment that are the most carefree ways to make cryptocurrency.  Although mining is very expensive, and investments really require the study of this issue in order to hope for good results.  But nevertheless, trade, air drop and participation in Bounty companies remain very relevant, which today is exactly the basis with which you can earn cryptocurrency without giving away any personal funds.
I fully agree with you exactly two ways of earning mining investments are the most popular and most profitable ways of earning money in the world of cryptocurrency since so many people are engaged in exactly these ways and therefore cryptocurrency is developing in this area

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:25:07 PM

I think some ways are not reliable the most common way is to invest on cryptocurrency, bounty is also good. Most of the free mining app or site is scam

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: