Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:06:39 PM

The article is very informative.  But personally,  it's hard to get good bounties, some projects end up dead , some project start up with good fundamentals and end up not listing. So good bounties isn't something to come by.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:18:37 PM

Great article about how to earn crypto without investing or mining.

Besides of investing in crypto I make translations of whitepapers and joining airdrops or signature campaigns to earn cryptos.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:18:44 PM

Interesting ways to earn a crypto currency. Not everyone has the money to buy equipment for mining. Therefore, they mainly participate in bounty programs.

But some people if they have experienced the comfort of a bounty they will forget to have mining to get another Altcoin. some people start to like the work they do.
Bounty is not very much profit , if you like to work 4 months for $ 10 , then you can do)
and so I think it is better to mine or learn to trade
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:05:55 PM

The list of  ways are okay it covers through. I think the emphasis is on how to buy some crypto and hold. There is a lot of opportunities to earn in cryptocurrency it’s just about finding the best that suits you and be serious with it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:29:41 PM

Bounty is not very much profit , if you like to work 4 months for $ 10 , then you can do)
then, why did you join the bounty campaign? Do you like working 4 balls for $ 10?
bounty the first step of trading, because to get capital I think the bounty is very suitable. but for mining I think it will consume capital.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:32:07 PM

Interesting ways to earn a crypto currency. Not everyone has the money to buy equipment for mining. Therefore, they mainly participate in bounty programs.
That's true not all people can afford to buy equipments for the mining to be able for them to start but here's the things Yes you have momey to buy mining rigs but mining now is not porfitable so possible for you to bankrupt. Even the bounty campaign is really free and anyone can join if the requirements implemented of one campaign you qualify but you cannot sure you will earn money because not all bounty are good because almost bounty are failed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:41:56 PM

then, why did you join the bounty campaign? Do you like working 4 balls for $ 10?
bounty the first step of trading, because to get capital I think the bounty is very suitable. but for mining I think it will consume capital.
I am surely agree with your first point that in earning from crypto currency joining bounty campaign is fist step because it gives us money earning resources at the same time it gives us knowledge about other ways of earning in crypto currency, because bounty campaign is the base of it, in your second point mining surely consumes money but if we will not invest we will not gain in mining, as there is no pain so no gain.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 12:50:29 AM

I am surely agree with your first point that in earning from crypto currency joining bounty campaign is fist step because it gives us money earning resources at the same time it gives us knowledge about other ways of earning in crypto currency, because bounty campaign is the base of it, in your second point mining surely consumes money but if we will not invest we will not gain in mining, as there is no pain so no gain.

In the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 Bounty campaign is a good way to make money in cryptocurrency market but today its a totally different world, There's no more free and easy money in crypto market, ICO is dying, IEO projects hardly run a bounty campaign.

A bounty that pays in BTC has a high competition due to thousands of accounts wanting to get in on a single campaign.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
strunberg

Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 01:30:37 AM

In the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 Bounty campaign is a good way to make money in cryptocurrency market but today its a totally different world, There's no more free and easy money in crypto market, ICO is dying, IEO projects hardly run a bounty campaign.

A bounty that pays in BTC has a high competition due to thousands of accounts wanting to get in on a single campaign.
good thing will not happen forever in the world.sometime it changes and if we were not ready to face it i am sure we will complaining about its situation.someday 2016-2017 condition will back to us again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:38:42 AM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!
participating in bounty projects is interesting. because many bounties are proven to pay a large amount of money. what will be the determinant is ourselves, whether we can choose the right or not bounty projects. our ability will determine what we will achieve. there are many opportunities in the world of digital currencies, so let's take advantage of the opportunities as well and as much as possible.
petersapartment

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:44:29 AM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Great article, really well written thanks for sharing the content with the community.

Also thanks for showing the blogging platform, it's great and i think it's already a better system than steemit! I've already earned some tokens thanks!
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:35:41 AM

But some people if they have experienced the comfort of a bounty they will forget to have mining to get another Altcoin. some people start to like the work they do.
One good way to become part of crypto market and to become able to influence trading decisions of the investors is your research in the technical areas of crypto. If you are able to write blogposts about the technicalities in crypto, you will get to be known over the forum you write on after some time and then people will pay you for consultancy about trading tips etc.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:03:12 PM

For me the only way is to join bounty but also need to make sure that project is legit and will have a good payout when it already distributed. If you gain profit from bounty that's the time you can do trading and earn extra income.
FlamingFingers

Merit: 288

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:59:12 PM

Nice article although I still consider the blogging aspect as part of bounties,  you can add community manager,  such as an admin in a project telegram group,  this also pays without you investing a dime

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:35:09 PM

There are so many ways to earn crypto without investing or mining. Some of these ways are by trading, joining bounties and campaigns and participating in airdrops.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:10:47 AM

Hello Community,

This an interesting article there, have never heard of Crowdholding before, will actually give it a try and this PublishOx that most people are talking about it will also looks at it, but from the article I think Blogging should also be attributed to Bounties

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:42:44 AM

There are so many ways to earn crypto without investing or mining. Some of these ways are by trading, joining bounties and campaigns and participating in airdrops.

Because crypto is not too popular in many country, i think there is many ways to earn free crypto. Some of these ways is joining bounty campaign and promote new project. If the project success to raise funds, i am believe we can earn money from our work
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:57:48 AM

Because crypto is not too popular in many country, i think there is many ways to earn free crypto. Some of these ways is joining bounty campaign and promote new project. If the project success to raise funds, i am believe we can earn money from our work
Dude, the word "believe" in this case is most welcome.
For a bounty, there are few chances to get something worthwhile for a long time. In the end, they can also cheat with calculations or not going to the exchange..
It's more like a hobby than a real opportunity to make money.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:07:53 PM

You guys should try crypto games, it’s absolutely new level of getting money

I hear very often about crypto games to earn money, want to try, what games do you advise with good profit only?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:27:16 PM

Hello Community,

Bounty program is tested and proven to be my only way to earn cryptocurrency without investing or mining. There actually a lot of ways depending on our preferences, desire, ability, skills, methods, strategy, effort and techniques. Altcoins are the most commonly used payment method. I do hope that these kinds of platforms will be giving fair anexact information regarding cryptocurrency related earnings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███