Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
hognesaul

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:58:28 PM

But guys, if we are not talking about bitcoin only, how do you usually evaluate the tokens and coins? Let's say, the ones that are joining the exchanges etc. Cause we cannot always be objective with own researches

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:00:18 PM

But guys, if we are not talking about bitcoin only, how do you usually evaluate the tokens and coins? Let's say, the ones that are joining the exchanges etc. Cause we cannot always be objective with own researches

Afternoon there. Well, this is a very interesting question. So far, in vast majority of cases, I just follow my friends' recommendations or reading expert reviews. However, of course, it would be awesome if we see a solution that can somehow automatically analyze coins, in my opinion
hognesaul

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:02:09 PM

Afternoon there. Well, this is a very interesting question. So far, in vast majority of cases, I just follow my friends' recommendations or reading expert reviews. However, of course, it would be awesome if we see a solution that can somehow automatically analyze coins, in my opinion

Absolutely, this is what I also think. Cause you know, automatization, usage if modern technology such as AI, machine learning and more help to analyze Big Data, compare and even predict. But are you aware of any solution? Cause I was exploring and met Vespucci, seems that they are very popular and widely discussed these days, they are what we are basically talking about, as far as I understand
buzcarn

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:03:37 PM

Absolutely, this is what I also think. Cause you know, automatization, usage if modern technology such as AI, machine learning and more help to analyze Big Data, compare and even predict. But are you aware of any solution? Cause I was exploring and met Vespucci, seems that they are very popular and widely discussed these days, they are what we are basically talking about, as far as I understand

Vespucci? To tell the truth, cannot remember. Can you tell me more about their concept? Probably heard, but cannot recognize my its name
hognesaul

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:05:23 PM

Vespucci? To tell the truth, cannot remember. Can you tell me more about their concept? Probably heard, but cannot recognize my its name

Just google Vespucci. They are a part of Volentix ecosystem that is very advanced and popular. In few words, it is a platform that monitors the evolution of blockchain and cryptocurrency markets and, by harnessing the power of cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning technology, delivers unbiased, robust and up-to-date rankings that represent the real value of a very wide spectrum of coins as well as their potential. So you know, with all the features we must wait for a truly objective marking
buzcarn

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:07:20 PM

Just google Vespucci. They are a part of Volentix ecosystem that is very advanced and popular. In few words, it is a platform that monitors the evolution of blockchain and cryptocurrency markets and, by harnessing the power of cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning technology, delivers unbiased, robust and up-to-date rankings that represent the real value of a very wide spectrum of coins as well as their potential. So you know, with all the features we must wait for a truly objective marking

Will do shortly, cause so far sounds more than interesting. This can basically lead to much higher level of reliability of the whole industry, as far as I understand Wink
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:08:12 PM

Content Curation is one profitable way to earn tons of money in cryptocurrency. I remember doing a job for imsufy, latiod, Veil and some other freelance jobs. The pay is far better than what you recieve from bounties especially if you post on Medium and other high traffic blogs

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:44:32 PM

the first time I got to know cryptocurrency from my friend and he taught me how to look for crypto without investing by becoming a bounty hunter, indeed it took a lot of time I learned it and also needed precision in choosing projects that would be done so as not to get caught up in scams.
Centriril

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:20:20 PM

until instantly i gain crypto from generosity and airdrop,i anticipate this is easy method to gain on the other hand we have to select the great munificence whether not we aloof rot our age
ininf

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:26:07 PM

Realising from little airdrops buoy be easier than excavation representing individual added paycheque to check, on the other hand award are not equivalent.What is recognized publically is that wrong thought approach almost forming immense cash.
Snowworker

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:30:35 PM

Single of the primary distance to gain a cryptocurrency without assets and defense is to join in in the Liberality - partner and airdrop. Contributed individual diary on YouTube, whether you get single, buoy furthermore take you a great revenue.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:37:23 PM

Single of the primary distance to gain a cryptocurrency without assets and defense is to join in in the Liberality - partner and airdrop. Contributed individual diary on YouTube, whether you get single, buoy furthermore take you a great revenue.
Creating the Youtube channel can really bring good money in the future. You can sell some education courses and other services. But it is very difficult to do alone
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:34:57 PM

Very interesting read, thanks for sharing the content with us.

Can you write an article on how to keep your crypto safe? I like how you write and you are good at making topics that are quite complex / uncommon simple and easy to understand.

Also great find with the blogging platform, i've signed up to that as well, they have over 9,000 signups and growing, i think they will take the crown of blogging platforms soon from Steemit.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:25:20 PM

The most profitable thing in earning crypto currencies are still bounty programmes, because mining is unprofitable and trading is extremely hard to learn if you want to be good at it. Join bounties and collect perspective tokens guys.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:32:39 PM

The most profitable thing in earning crypto currencies are still bounty programmes, because mining is unprofitable and trading is extremely hard to learn if you want to be good at it. Join bounties and collect perspective tokens guys.
You speak about bounty campaigns that it is the most profitable source of crypto income, but when was the last time you received a good reward? I believe that the job on the bounty campaigns market has become very difficult. a lot of cheating from projects and very big competition

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:04:09 PM

It is funny that money lies on the ground and people are lazy enough to take the opportunity.
Thanks to crypto bounties, airdrops I learned also about how money works for you and not only how to work for money.  Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Drelakelv

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:22:22 PM

Defense returns are reduced and aged defense gear holders are marketing their arts carte representing a low-priced cost. Whether practised mineworkers reached to deal their defense fix so thither is no require to anticipate almost this realizing approach. Premium above are greater than misplacing age with airdrops. Thither are additional mentioned distance to gain little.
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:01:12 PM

Superlative clause, thanks representing distribution it. Buoy you address an clause almost technological review? Furthermore superlative shoutout almost the blogging program, I've autographed up and i'm extremely reached on peak of the truth that you buoy gain crypto representing for free!
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:41:44 PM

There are so many ways to make money or altcoins by joining bounties but getting bounty is risky because there are bounty scams and bad projects so eventually becoming unsuccessful to be careful with These are the bounties that know most profitable to everyone especially if you do not want to get out of it or invest to earn you can also go with airdrops too profitable especially if legit the airdrops you join.

Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:43:35 PM

Paньшe я зapaбaтывaл кpиптoвaлютy блaгoдapя кpaнaм и щeдpoтaм, coвepшeннo бecплaтнo, я тoлькo тpaтил cвoe вpeмя нa изyчeниe нeкoтopыx cтpaтeгий для пoлyчeния щeдpoтoв.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: