Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:14:39 PM

Interesting ways to earn a crypto currency. Not everyone has the money to buy equipment for mining. Therefore, they mainly participate in bounty programs.

Some guys gamble - using faucets they look through ads and complete simple tasks. Doing this stuff, the fellows get awards in cryptocurrency. The awards are small, but the beginners can try this method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:16:22 PM

You can earn in so many ways like bounty airdrop signature campaign even without mining or trading but it has a very long time.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:46:49 AM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community!

There needs to be more articles like this to allow mass adoption of crypto, the more people that use crypto the stronger the community comes.

The blogging platform looks great as well by the way. I've signed up and i'm already earning. I think this platform will overcome Steemit! it's already better and easier to use.
Yes it is a good platform. You know blogs like these can really enhance you understanding about the crypto thing and the way it woks. I am a member on many platforms and forums like this one and it give you a lot to learn which in other words enable you make money either by consultancy or by using the techniques to grow your own crypto business.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:52:02 AM

Only 10 dollars? Are you serious? If you are very active then how much, 15? It is better to spend time and find at least 10-15 ICOs and participate in the bounty, you will earn much more + to do everything in trading. But those earnings that your article offers are a waste of time.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:05:07 PM

Hey guys, if you are interested in promising projects, I recommend that you pay attention to the Gexan project (http://gexan.io/). This project is unique in that it already has a fully finished existing product. Tomorrow they will conduct an IEO exchange (https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX). This GEX coin can be minted if you are fond of mining. Or earn by participating in bounty and airdrop. The project is awesome!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:03:44 PM

I prefer to follow bounty and airdrop because it is the easiest of those 5 ways, of course there are so many ways to get crypto easily, even though we don't need big capital for investment or mining, we still have to spend money to pay internet bills, and of course just a lot of time, energy and thought to get it, nothing is free and needs struggle
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:05:47 PM

As you can see in here, bitcointalk, there are so many choices of you whether you gonna earn crypto by joining bounty or promoting yourself with your skills in the services board.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:08:04 PM

Well, what is of interest mining type PoS. I always leave coins of such projects to get more profit in the future. I get them on the hunt. As a result, we get mining and coins from the hunt. And then it all depends on the developers.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:45:30 PM

As you can see in here, bitcointalk, there are so many choices of you whether you gonna earn crypto by joining bounty or promoting yourself with your skills in the services board.
That service certainly can be done if I have expertise, of course. I think I can still do that, but not everyone can do it. A good suggestion is bounty or airdrop. That is an easy thing to do for everyone who wants to get crypto without investing or spending money.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:56:30 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

A good idea friend, now it makes me more excited for earnings crypto without money, cause i am still a student, and now I join the signature campaign and hope to get good earnings.

Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:02:59 PM

I am also one of the people who get crypto currency without going through investment and mining. Honestly, I don't have strong financial capital to invest and mine. I prefer to get crypto currency without capital. This method can be done by becoming a bounty campaign hunter and airdrop hunter. I myself prefer to be a bounty campaign hunter. Through a bounty campaign, I am satisfied with the payment that I received because the payment is a salary I campaign for an ICO. I don't see big or small income because I've made crypto currency as one of my passions.
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:10:58 PM

I would not invest in mining at all now, but in more real projects that in time can bring you good money, there are such on the market, but not enough, you need to look for a finished product. I found this project for myself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:22:28 PM

I know about bounty hunting and the airdrops that many companies do once in a while . Despite the fact that bounties no longer pay as they used bounty hunting still remains a veritable approach for those who do not have much finances
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:25:07 PM

I would not invest in mining at all now, but in more real projects that in time can bring you good money, there are such on the market, but not enough, you need to look for a finished product. I found this project for myself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520
Nowadays, it’s almost impossible to earn anything on modern bounty, as people instantly sell tokens and there is no further growth. How will they deal with this?
SRKNGL

Activity: 476

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:27:34 PM

All the coins can fall even after a lie. The trust in the coins is going to disappear. The market should be calmer.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:30:53 PM

I think this is another way to get Bitcoin or Altcoin (Cryptocurrency) without investing, trading and mining
join the Bounty program
join the Airdrop
join the Giveaway (rarely)
join the Faucet
write to get Altcoin like writing in Steemit

Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:32:06 PM

Nowadays, it’s almost impossible to earn anything on modern bounty, as people instantly sell tokens and there is no further growth. How will they deal with this?
They spend everything in 2 stages of issuing tokens so that there will be no further fall, in any case, people will sell tokens. And so there is information about their IEO, I advise you to read https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX, it will be useful
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:46:33 PM

I have seen 1 case (chynge) while bounty are not given in this forum, velic didnt make the whole payment and decided not pay, hunter agreed to forgo the payment also, this came up after the bear market revive. There are worst cases outside this forum. So if you decide to get crypto payment else where, you might never get paid. The only bounty I did outside this forum was with Verisatum and our payment was deprived, So be careful any outside here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:50:14 PM

The first thing you should look at is will I be able to withdraw from those sites. The only way you can earn is working for bounties at least you know your pay will come at the end.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:51:23 PM

There is major 5 way to earn cryptocurrency token and don't need to invest or mining. This article only discuss about major work and you can earn token by others work without this 5 ways. Create Banner, advertising cryptocurrency and making YouTube videos in own channel.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: