Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
sandra_1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:46:48 PM

I prefer classic trading by myself, but if you're looking for other ways, I believe affiliation programs are a good idea. Check for example futurobetnetwork.com
I can honestly recommend FuturoBet affiliate program. I'm taking part in it, that's quite encouraging. It could be one way of generating some income which could be a good start in cryptocurrecy world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:59:27 PM

Believe is in real news, 5 ways to earn crypto news only separate the main source of earn crypto. This article only created for some low researching people.
indeed there are ways that should be prioritized if you want to analyze assets for investment. but at least they have provided information and we can see and judge it. if it's useful, I don't think it's a problem for us to take the information. if it hurts, I don't think we need to use that information.

FauxHammer

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:40:00 PM

I prefer classic trading by myself, but if you're looking for other ways, I believe affiliation programs are a good idea. Check for example futurobetnetwork.com
I can honestly recommend FuturoBet affiliate program. I'm taking part in it, that's quite encouraging. It could be one way of generating some income which could be a good start in cryptocurrecy world.

I don't think that you can earn a lot being an affiliate in such platform but i'm ready to change my mind ;d

For me, investing is the best way to quickly earn some cryptos. Unfortunately, without investing your own money it would be difficult to gather profit that could be satisfying, it's just the way how it is.

Working for cryptocurrencies company is an opportunity to earn in cryptocurrencies; there are still many bounty programs or airdrops out there.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:45:06 PM

well, as far as I know, besides mining, and investing, how to get or produce bitcoin is by trading, following bounties, airdrop, selling services, and selling goods using bitcoin. it can make someone produce a large amount of bitcoin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:19:32 PM

Without investing or mining, you can earn crypto by trading in the market.
The trading method i like to using is arbitrage trading, using several exchanges to get the profit from the different rates.

Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:46:11 PM

I don’t think there is any genuine way when it comes to going without investment, as you already ruled our mining which is obvious other way for all this. But anyhow, I would say that Airdrop Campaign, is only other logical way to earn without investment at all. But of course, we have to ensure that we do everything in proper way with joining only the Best ones and that with proper system, reputation and potential instead of pulling it all randomly.
Toraynt

Activity: 168

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

Cryptocurrency can be earned through your blog, which you will keep on the topic of cryptocurrency, and if everything works out, you can earn very well

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Doomfang

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:25:23 PM

Whether you are an aged male in this crypto marketplace so adorn without you buoy eran cash. Just fundamental concept should be right and thither should be immense ability almost crypto marketplace. From my conclusion i buoy add that thither are many humans, who are many hooked on assets, trading action representing day-by-day eran cash.
welchome

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:10:33 PM

5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining? For now I will share some cryptocurrency fields in order you can earn money without investing or mining. The first one is participating in some ICOs and bounty campaigns, bounty campaigns is where you are trying to promote some project and you will be paid off when the project became successful, after the bounty campaign you can get a token that you can trade or exchange into a coin that may converted into a real money, the second one is to play cryptocurrency games playing cryptocurrency games may help you to earn money by just playing and winning, this is one of the best thing to do if you want to earn money instant, but you must take the risk because not all the time you can win because sometimes you may suffer also a huge defeat so I suggest that you must take the risks if you are doing that so.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:17:58 PM

until now im just only know 2 way for earn crypto without invest and mining, the 2 way itself was through bounty and airdrop, but mostly program now neither bounty or airdrop was fake and scam.

those 2 are worth to do as long as there are no KYC to do.
You are not investing any amount of money though your time and effort.
But i will tell, bounty hunting is really fun and nice to do.
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:20:13 PM

The distance I recognise to gain any money without investment or defense are yet over premium programmes and involved in dissimilar airdrops. Airdrops, to me, is aloof many similar a wasteland of age. I incline towards munificence programmes.
Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:48:46 PM

What I think about 5 best way to earn cryptocurrency without investing or minings are following :-

1 Gain your knowledge about bitcoin and crypto world
2 Aware yourself about forum rules and guidelines and follow them . ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 )
3 Always do quality post
4 Be honest with forum and crypto world
5 After spending few months on above points then participate in bounty campaign.

So overall I would like say that participating in bounty campaign is not important. The most important thing is that improving your knowledge and ability to understand crypto terms..Then you can easily get good opportunity. Their is no shortcut for making money.

Bitcointalk
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:55:10 PM

those 2 are worth to do as long as there are no KYC to do.
You are not investing any amount of money though your time and effort.
But i will tell, bounty hunting is really fun and nice to do.
it seems that you really enjoy joining the bounty campaign? maybe you've got a big fee from a campaign that you have participated in. because for now not many people enjoy bounty because of problems with the rewards given by most campaigns that are very inappropriate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:09:50 AM

If you take a critical look at it, individuals have different things in which they are good at and can perform effectively on it.
For instance, content creation, such as writing of articles is an hobby to some people. Since they do nit struggle with it, they can easily write as much as possible for several projects, which is also a way of earning.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:15:24 AM

In my opinion, the most lucrative way of earning cryptocurrency without investment or mining is by bounty hunting. Bounty hunting is an avenue to carry out some tasks for projects who needs a service, it could span for a few weeks or months and could be a service for promoting the project or voting for project. Tokens are paid after the task has been completed and report submitted.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:40:28 AM

Thanks for this valuable information. The information is valuable for all especially newbies are often ignorant about who to earn tokens without investment. As far as I know there are four ways to earn tokens for free. They are bounty programmes, airdrop, mining, and gaming. And I think involving in these campaigns helps provide crypto knowledge. Mostly I like bounty programmes. Signature is my best and favourite campaign where I can earn a large amount of tokens just for campaigning for a project. 

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:12:48 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Writing articles in platform like publish0x is a good way to make incomes in crypto coins.
You can joining some bounty campaigns in this forum and making articles too.
But i guess working in bounty campaign nowadays is not too profitable because scam bounties.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:27:14 PM

i preferred to use bounty and airdrop to get free income,but last year i do mining when its probably giving me an passive income but now its hard to do it because you need more power to enhance your miner,by the way thanks for your help i will read it later if my way to earn in crypto was included there.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:28:06 PM

There are no ways that will help you earn a significant amount of cryptocurrency without any investment.
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:26:36 PM

There are no ways that will help you earn a significant amount of cryptocurrency without any investment.
You can make it without investment or mining but it is a difficult thing and maybe many people manage to get a lot of money from various businesses, especially investing, trade and many others.
You can produce from following various prizes or other things but it is very difficult and requires long prerequisites, requiring extra patience.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: