Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:37:37 AM

Investing your money in the market is dangerous. You can go bankrupt. It is best to take a bounty or participate in the distribution of tokens. The market situation doesn't make good money without investing.

In every market whether its Stock, forex or crypto.. its always the same thing.

Money makes money. this is how rich gets more richer and you need to gamble in this market to make more money or lost it all Cheesy
Bitcoin is often touted as digital currency that can change the world, but it is also a highly volatile type of financial asset. One of the ways to earn crypto without having to invest or mine is through participating in Bounty Campaign. A company introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. It requires discipline, patience and creativity. It does not need much capital to start, all you have to do is time management, dedication, and willingness to do the assigned tasks.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 02:45:59 AM

The best way to earn some Altcoin is to join in bounty with a good manager on that case you will have a higher percentage to earn some altcoin without investing on anything. and if you lucky you might also end up getting rich if you join the right one. you will get many stakes you will gain a big amount of altcoin to sell.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:11:45 AM

Investing your money in the market is dangerous. You can go bankrupt. It is best to take a bounty or participate in the distribution of tokens. The market situation doesn't make good money without investing.
Who says it? even participating in campaigns does not guarantee you to pay. all have risks, and crypto investment and trading are the best ways to get crypto. there is a risk of losing our money but we can overcome it by increasing our skills in trading. no one is without risk, dare to take the risk of becoming rich.
Depends, if you participate on bounties then yes it's not guarantee you to get paid in the end of the bounty but if you participate on campaign with payment in bitcoin plus with popular signcamp manager then it will guarantee you to get paid every week or every month.
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:11:50 PM

I achieve not recognise. What to move modern participant in this marketplace :? I anticipate just thwarting. I desire disburse sufficiency age to explain. Instantly it is most hopeless to move crypto from labor.
Bramuro

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:34:41 PM

You buoy try to behavior munificence, airdrop and spigot, i anticipate that is the better method to gain crypto without investment and defense. My instruction achieve all things in your extra age and not butt in with your primary exercise.
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:47:31 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Great article, thanks for sharing it! I think there needs to be more articles like this to allow people to join the crypto space.

Also thanks for sharing the platform the article is written on, i followed your advice and i've already earned some tokens for simply upvoting articles, thanks! I would recommend that platform
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:52:44 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Great article, thanks for sharing. I have shared it on my Twitter feed.

Also cheers for the tip about the blogging website, it's great and i've signed up to the platform. I've already earned some tokens for free by simply upvoting some articles, would recommend it to everyone.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:55:36 PM

Crowdholding? Never heard of that, I'm sure it has the same method of airdrop but instead of just follow and retweet stuff you must contribute to the community right? Is basically what DSTRA coin did, you might check this out.
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:56:46 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing. I have shared it on my Twitter feed.

Also cheers for the tip about the blogging website, it's great and i've signed up to the platform. I've already earned some tokens for free by simply upvoting some articles, would recommend it to everyone.
do you get tokens that you can immediately enjoy the results? Is it already registered on the exchange? if you have registered it will be good, because you can enjoy the results even though a little. because now there are too many bounty campaigns that don't make money.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:03:54 PM

In my opinion, the better distance to gain cryptocurrencies are generosity much as touch manoeuvres, airdrops, and spigots. Of these iii spigots are the pip, on the other hand hey, it's yet for free.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:16:14 PM

until instantly im aloof just recognise 2 method representing gain crypto without venture and defense, the 2 method itself was over charitableness and airdrop, on the other hand largely programme instantly neither liberality or airdrop was juke and bunco.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:21:51 PM

Looking for income without investment and mining is indeed a little difficult, because we have to research first like the projects of ico and airdrop, because they are not all as good, and looking for the right one is certainly not an easy thing.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:25:49 PM

In every market whether its Stock, forex or crypto.. its always the same thing.

Money makes money. this is how rich gets more richer and you need to gamble in this market to make more money or lost it all Cheesy

this makes sense, yes you can earn without investing money but until when you were able to gamble to it, unlike when you already had a capital there were lots of things to do to circulate your money and earn little by little.
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:28:57 PM

For crowdholding I just followed it, but after I saw the project had problems in giving rewards because most projects offered a little reward, I would rather follow the platform bounty than that
roganite (OP)

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:12:52 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing, this type of information is crucial to allow mass adoption. Can you write an article about how to keep your crypto safe?

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform I would recommend this platform to anyone who reads crypto content, creates crypto content or who wants to earn some tokens without having to invest money. Instead of just doing bounties for ICOs why not earn tokens that are on CoinMarketCap and exchanges and most of all have a value!
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:56:37 PM

The way you can earn crypto without any investment is through air drop and bounty. Though airdrop is no longer profitable. You can earn from community management jobs as well.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:09:38 PM

this question arose when i heard about crypto and one of my friends said if the easiest way to get crypto without having to spend a lot of money is to join bounty and airdrop

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:17:34 PM

Very true of what is in the article. One of them is airdrop or bounty. Of course by doing that you can get crypto without having to spend money just by working hard every day. Because that's the main capital that must be done in airdrop or bounty participation.

cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:13:31 PM

Hello Community,

Great article, thanks for sharing the content.

Can you write an article about technical analysis? I would like to be able to read charts.

Also thanks for the bit of advice about the blogging platform, i've signed up and earned some tokens from it already and what's better is that they are tokens that actually have some value, not ICO tokens that claim to have value.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:36:10 PM

The better way to gain money is to earn crypto currency with bounties and airdrops, then you have to invest in IEo or something like that and only then you will be able to increase your portfolio with margin trading

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: