Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
Dicage

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:41:09 PM

Yea... instantly it is extremely hard to obtain a premium that desire not be a bunco. On the other hand the positive is that you achieve not miss anything exclude your age - then you should not disburse a plenty of age on this, aloof view it as a pursuit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzahn

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:34:14 PM

Whether you offer any utility or deal advantages, so I anticipate that whether you admit Bitcoin and additional cryptocurrencies, you buoy move cryptocurrencies and deal your advantages. I anticipate it is bankable to admit cryptocurrencies instantly.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:18:30 PM

Great article, keep up the great work.

There needs to be more articles like this to allow more people to be welcome to the crypto world.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, its great and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:24:07 PM

Great article, keep up the great work.

There needs to be more articles like this to allow more people to be welcome to the crypto world.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, its great and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.
What we need is more things to work for, its how you spread economy, you give people something to work and you pay them in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are still in early stage, where just handful of people earning it without mining or investing, they earn with their work. This group should grow, only like that people can start spending cryptocurrencies and thats how economy grows.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:52:14 PM

There is still no other profitable way of how to get tokens from perspective projects for free. Search for great bounties, because due to the increasing market prices, there are more and more great projects that are sharing some rewards.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:08:26 PM

Bounty is the most secure way of earning tokens in my view which is a secure way of working for ico companies and earning tokens in future we will see the benefit once the market turn bullish
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:24:02 PM

I have gone through the article  and find it very useful for the starters who want to earn cryptos without investment . As for me , the Surest means i feel its easy to earn crypto is by participating in Airdrops and Bounties, though this can be time consuming but you have got nothing to lose. There are some Startups out there who promised Airdrops but end up not distributing them while there are some that fulfill their promises. I got some airdrops in 2017 and they are still in my Portfolios. Some have performed well while some are no more.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:35:01 PM

repeatedly I see threads like this and I think everyone also knows to get profit without having to invest of course joining airdrop and bounty
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:10:00 PM

And why don't you consider mining? Cause there are very advanced solutions today that make mining profitable. So from my point of view, this is a great option
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:14:49 PM

And why don't you consider mining? Cause there are very advanced solutions today that make mining profitable. So from my point of view, this is a great option

Well, mining is also indeed interesting. However I would probably ask you about the market you are talking about. Cause prices sharply vary in the US, Europe and Asia, for example
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:16:00 PM

Well, mining is also indeed interesting. However I would probably ask you about the market you are talking about. Cause prices sharply vary in the US, Europe and Asia, for example

It is absolutely true. I would recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment. They are operating on the US market and are rather popular today. They used to mine on their own for a pretty long time, having own farm in California and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, having HQ and own service centers in New York, having special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. I recommend you to visit their website asicequipment. com to check out more Wink
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:17:14 PM

It is absolutely true. I would recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment. They are operating on the US market and are rather popular today. They used to mine on their own for a pretty long time, having own farm in California and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, having HQ and own service centers in New York, having special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. I recommend you to visit their website asicequipment. com to check out more Wink

Will do shortly, thank you very much for sharing. Sounds very interesting so far, to tell the truth
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:27:51 PM

You can only earn crypto without investing if you are a bounty hunter, because you the things you should only do is join in any of the bounties whether ubder ICO or IEO depending on the campaign categories such as: Facebook campaign, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Translations, Youtube,
Content creator, and Community manager, also or Bbcode designer if you have a skills on this. 
repetecrypto

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:36:12 AM

Great article, thanks for sharing it.

Sidenote, I recommend that  also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Yesterday they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to it.
Jushura

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:47:58 AM

In fact thither are so various on the other hand is it businesslike and coextensive with the exercise we desire achieve and the outcome? as possibly furthermore any assume 't pament coextensive tariffs. munificence which is presently existence talked almost a plenty, the outcome buoy 't be as large as what we have
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:45:27 PM

In one thread with the same topic there are actually 5 more ways to get crypto. But it doesn't matter, because with these 5 methods we can get crypto without having to invest or mine. So for those of you who are just starting out who want to get crypto for free, of course, they are highly recommended by the OP.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:56:47 PM

You can get crypto currencies without investing and mining by following a bounty and airdrop campaign. If investment and mining require financial capital to run it, if airdrop and bounty campaigns don't need to put in financial capital. Airdrop is completely free but airdrop only deals with luck. We can't expect much from airdrop because we might not be lucky. If you want to take part in a bounty campaign, the capital you need is only time, effort and internet access. The capital tends to be cheap and if we work diligently and earnestly in our bounty, we can surpass the profits from investment and mining.

jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:18:59 PM

Bonding and staking in PoS systems. Or putting your crypto up as collateral.
dizzyDancer1995

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:45:03 PM

Could anybody suggest me if I should invest 2600 usd in mining equipment for altcoin mining or it is better to start trading with this base
Depend on what type of risk you follow. Or what kind of person you are risk averse or not. I am acknowledged with both sides as I have a miner installed in my garage and I trade as well, so kind of both sides user. I can only say that mining bring more money to me and, of course this income is more stable than the trading one.
dizzyDancer1995

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:53:44 PM

So you recommend to start mining as the market is growing?
I can say yes, but, you see… It won't always grow as we regard. When it grows, mining becomes a kind of trading as well as you earn much. Just do not loose this suitable tendency and start as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: