Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17586 times)
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:47:06 PM

I wonder who always has a bad opinion about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I think it's people who haven't been able to achieve something in cryptocurrency or just panic to make more money for them

Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 03:05:08 PM

I wonder who always has a bad opinion about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I think it's people who haven't been able to achieve something in cryptocurrency or just panic to make more money for them
What do you think will be the statements of cryptocurrency users who invested their funds at the end of 2017?  Then people were blinded by greed and high prices for cryptocurrency and lost a lot of money due to their inappropriate actions.  But some people sold houses and cars, and also took loans in order to only invest their money in Bitcoin.  And today they have lost everything and therefore speak negatively.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:32:28 PM

Negative views are not always bad things. Sometimes negative advertisements bring better results than the positive ones. You just have to learn how to deal with them

You are right. I still remember the mainstream media coverage about Bitcoin back in 2013/14. It was overwhelmingly negative. But I believe that even this coverage resulted in the influx of a number of users to the world of cryptocurrency. That's why I have always said that any sort of publicity is good for Bitcoin, be it positive publicity or negative publicity.
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:06:01 PM

We cant remove that situation in any condition of the crypto market and the price of btc even its hig or low negative views are still there,so same as in projects that are exist in cryptocurrency.I study and review some projects then i found Dencoin tokens that has the potential in the future and now as the market is in good condition we can do investments so try Dencoin now.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:24:36 PM

First many people don't know anything about Bitcoin and the technology behind of it. They only repeat what they heard or read in any medias and spread the negative things. I always tell them that Bitcoin is freedom. "Be bitcoinized and be free"
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 04:53:38 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 05:23:20 PM by robelneo

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

You can't please everybody, there will always people against anything that can make people happy or rich or comfortable with what they are doing, just don't mind them and go what makes you happy and rich go on investing and supporting Bitcoin, our main concern should be to give a good life to our family and Bitcoin is actually doing that for us.

Kigazragore

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:45:43 PM

Good, i don’t aid what additional humans add almost Bitcoin. I don’t aid their conclusion. We can’t power them to think in crypto marketplace or Btc, it’s their have option. On the other hand i never allow to additional humans to create me feeling consume. I anticipate the forthcoming of Btc desire be superlative.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:56:51 PM

Yes, there are a lot of negative reviews about bitcoin, in most cases it happens because mass media is payed by big players.
People are affected by media and their opinion
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:19:11 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
The negative energy is everywhere. It becomes intensed here when the market is bearish and I become a laughing stock. Well, the market is back up for a while now and I am getting a bit of invitation from my friends to teach them the nitty-gritty of cryptocurrency.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:38:59 PM

Their views is determined by what news they see, most of the time they will see bad news about cryptocurrency because that's the one who makes much noise compare to good news to crypto, so it's not a surprise for me to them seeing bitcoin is associated with bad things or crypto in general.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:12:17 PM

Yes, there are a lot of negative reviews about bitcoin, in most cases it happens because mass media is payed by big players.
Yes, unfortunately, this is true - propaganda strongly influences the masses of people, and the lack of information, honest information carries a lot of negative opinions about the cryptoindustry in general, but many people like us do not lend to this background, and I think that there will be more such people every day.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:37:52 PM

They tend to believe on what they read, people should be open in changed as well in possibilities of taking risk and having bitcoin is a risk same with investing, it wasn't that hard to experience change or to atleast try it. Without trying we will never know what really is it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:41:55 PM

I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
Criticism is good for the business, it means there is awareness in the market. There will always be non believers.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:49:53 PM

When bitcoin market looks bad you will see lots of people using you to laugh and saying you will regret investing in bitcoin but when market surges they will start regreting not investing sooner ,I think its better to take bold steps its one of the sure path to success

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:55:26 PM

around me, 90% do not understand about BTC. But for negative comment, i think so far so good (in front of me). But i do not know if they have bad experience about BTC behind me. In fact, if i am inviting them to join or invest BTC.... so far they refused it.

-= OI =-
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:57:30 PM

Negative news appear everytime when Bitcoin is pumped. I think that whales try to manipulate media and buyers to get Bitcoin for much lower price. Because when you see that price is growing, you want to buy cheaper, is that right?  Grin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:02:31 PM

There will always be negative opinions. There's nothing you can do about it. I also met in my environment people who are negatively opposed to bitcoin. I just don't pay attention to it.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:08:33 AM

Negative news appear everytime when Bitcoin is pumped. I think that whales try to manipulate media and buyers to get Bitcoin for much lower price. Because when you see that price is growing, you want to buy cheaper, is that right?  Grin

This may be true for the smaller media outlets. But media giants can't be manipulated by Bitcoin traders, although they may get influenced by the government policies and by the bankers. IMO, there is no truth in the allegation that whales are manipulating the media, so that they could purchase cryptocurrencies at very low prices.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:13:21 AM

Not all people have same mind set other have always negative they see even they have already proof. You are not only one who are heard from the other people who people think bitcoin is bad even my place but you know I will ignore them.  Because I believe to the bitcoin compared to them because bitcoin already give me proof that it is legit. Do our best to make successful with bitcoin so the people who think about bad in bitcoin will change their thinking into positive.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:23:28 AM

people around the world must be experienced the same thing as you did, because from the beginning of cryptocurrency existence, most of it are used for black market transaction, or even hiring the assassin with anonymous transaction. But here we are now, many positive things are borned from blockchain technology and using bitcoin as mutual payment, slowly people awreness were increased and starts to learn about bitcoin with its technology.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: