Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 05:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties  (Read 2100 times)
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:40:32 PM

True, bounties are just for a "sideline job" and it shouldn't be a "job" for you. You still should have a stable jobs in order for you to support yourself or your family if you have one. We don't know in bounties especially right now, most bounties are scams and not to be trusted what if they don't pay you?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 05:45:38 PM

In my personal opinion, I think it would be hard to do bounties when you have a job. It's either you have a job or not but you can only truly focus on one thing. I'm not familiar with what kind of jobs does a bounty hunter do, I know that they share the project or comment, make a video, or something like that. In all honesty, it is what a person who has a lot of time can do. Or maybe you could have both but be time managed well about it. I think that's just the challenge.

Bounties are not going to be always there when you need it in my observation and it can turn into a scam.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:45:57 PM

True, bounties are just for a "sideline job" and it shouldn't be a "job" for you. You still should have a stable jobs in order for you to support yourself or your family if you have one. We don't know in bounties especially right now, most bounties are scams and not to be trusted what if they don't pay you?

But signature campaign can be good job for but you should get selected in long-term and high paid campaign get decent earning on weekly basis. There are participants still have faith on bounties and keep on working with them.
May be if the project is really worth or that tokens bumped big in future. That time we can expect the tokens to grow more and make earning but for day today money it is not worthy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:07:38 PM

I support you on this, the rate at which payment comes most times is frustrating, if you don't have an extra source of income as a bounty hunter, then you will go hungry. Most times when it is time for reward, bounty hunters will still go to the group and ask for it, imagine a bounty done by December 2018, started trading, till date, those that did the bounty are yet to receive payment. I strongly believe another hustle should be added to bounty.

▔▔▔▔▔
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:04:18 PM

to be honest , basicaly that all is true ,
but u know what the best of it ?
since 2016-2017 bounty hunter have a high profit
and i think , altough bounty season is over, they can creating a some job than waiting for next season,like streamer maybe,or trader if they have some knowledge.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Reid

Activity: 2954
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:12:46 PM

True.

They are making it as their daily job but the truth is, it will always be a risk.
If I were them I will just make it as a bonus. If ever the project you supported gave a bunch of tokens that have a little value then it is okay.
It will be a great addition to your salary, maybe something that could let you eat in a good restaurant once a month.

There is no assurance of profit in bounty hunting. That should be hammered in their brains.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:20:20 PM

bounties should always be a part-time job and never a full-time job. you get paid so irregularly and the income is always different. i could not live on that, even if i would invest more time. that is why i am glad i do not have to live on the bounty revenue. that would be nothing for me.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:33:22 PM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.

A bit hilarious. Bounty and airdrop these days have become very uncertain. One can't really rely on it for ends meet and like you rightly said, people should get an offline job no matter how small.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:34:33 PM

bounty is not job but this is hobby or just spending time and whatever will be produced is not problem for me ... real work/business that I run is more important than some scam projects or making little

Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:09:24 PM

It's not a nice decision not to have a regular income aside bounty. Nothing is certain in this unregulated industry and one must take bounty hunting as only part time income and don't put more seriousness into it because it doesn't worth it at all unless you want to live in frustration.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:54:01 PM

That's true, doing bounty alone these days is like wasting one's time doing the wrong the, and why is that; just few of many projects these days happen to be real.
Another thing is that when you partake in a lot of bounty it's more than working a full time job but will it pay, No! Unlike before
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:16:41 PM

Everything you say is indeed a condition that is happening right now but I have been doing this for so long and I have received a fair income while doing this work, even though I began to take part in the mid 2018 project which was less fortunate so I did not produce savings from the results of my work from 2017 so that now I can still fulfill my life's needs.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 09:34:03 PM

Some salient points have been made on this post.. Though I accept that bounties just like the crypto space of today has a high rate of uncertainty but in my opinion I still don't see any difference to a day to day job.. Your white collar jobs still have risks attached to it?  You get a job and loose it tomorrow probably because u don't look good in the eyes of your employers. You get pay cuts because of company not making enough money even in some worst scenarios u even fail to recoup a penny after offering services for months.. I see no reason that makes bounty hunting less compared to other jobs out their in the conventional world

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:00:12 PM

That's actually right, because bounty do not pay as it use to be before, I could remember some times around 2017 when bounty hunting makes full time workers looking worried. Nowadays it really hard to find one and the ones doing don't pay untime.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:04:34 PM

Cash income from participation in the generosity is unstable and unreliable. This can only be as a hobby. It is very important to have a permanent job.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:09:34 PM

I strongly agree with you that at this time bounty cannot be done as a means of survival if you're jobless because you might starve because you participate in some bounty campaign and don't get paid for some reason or what you get paid is worthless which make your efforts a waste
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:49:09 AM

Taking bounties as a life time job is like going for a suicide mission that you are aware of but still decides to embark on it anyway, I will advise for one to take trading as his/her life time job because I have seen a lot of people using that including me and it has always being working fine.

But, trying to take bounty as a lifetime job is not worth it since we have a lot of project in the crypto space that might not mean anything in the future or have a reasonable price in the future, the market is unpredictable and basing your earnings on that is very bad. Bounties may not support you for gaining a life as they are not paying you good all the times because we do see lots of bounties have turned scams time to time.
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:57:09 AM

Anyone hoping to use bounties as a means of livelihood due to lack of job will just be deceiving himself. You just won't be able to survive the hunger and frustration. Buying data to even be online will be a serious challenge. Moreover, you may acquire so many tokens with none even trading reasonably even after 8 months.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Dobolen

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:22:35 AM

Take advantage of every opportunity that exists so that each Bounty project is better for you to participate. The Bonty project is not available twice so that if you cannot maximize your abilities, you will definitely not get money. You can assume that this is a job and this job can definitely produce many benefits.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:25:35 AM

Anyone hoping to use bounties as a means of livelihood due to lack of job will just be deceiving himself. You just won't be able to survive the hunger and frustration. Buying data to even be online will be a serious challenge. Moreover, you may acquire so many tokens with none even trading reasonably even after 8 months.

When market condition good like 2017, doing bounties could give big income. But in bear market, doing bounties sometimes worthless because the ICOs not reaching the target and sometimes too many scam ICOs or hunters dont get paid. But i think its a risk for hunters and just wasting time if the token worthless or not get paid
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: