Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties  (Read 2100 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:47:50 AM

There are so many projects that are in great need for bounty hunters. If one is willing to work. The market is underutilised and the market is wide. Bounty hunting could be a full time job for anyone who is interested, though I advise one getting a stable offline job to cushion the effect of the volatility of the market.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:18:38 AM

Yes, some bounty campaigns do not earn a living. They do not bring a steady source of income. This was clearly shown by the events of 2018, when the bounty brought almost no real profit.
Campaign bounty is better seen as one of the hobbies that can bring additional income. When you are not in a hurry to sell your earned new tokens, then they will bring much more profit.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:39:12 AM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.

this is real story and experience of bounty hunter like me, we just need to be patience do not assume huge profits or either do not expect reward in the right time sometimes we need to wait month before we got the rewards. but also truly correct bounty participating is a gamble but if got the right project they can receive good earnings. jackpot  Grin Grin Grin
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:45:28 AM

I have been working as a bounty hunter for 1 year and there are many very bad projects. My salary was not stable and sometimes I was cheated. So I think we should only consider this a part-time job and should have another official job.
Or we can use the money to invest in the crypto market. Wink

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:50:17 AM

I’m too dependent with my job and I can’t leave it without enough money. Being a bounty hunter is a great job of course but its hard to earn fix money on this and if you have your own family who depends on you, you have to do everything to give them enough food on your table. Look for more other source of income but you also have to get fix income.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:20:07 AM

I’m too dependent with my job and I can’t leave it without enough money. Being a bounty hunter is a great job of course but its hard to earn fix money on this and if you have your own family who depends on you, you have to do everything to give them enough food on your table. Look for more other source of income but you also have to get fix income.
to make from a number of gifts is not easy and it takes time to get it so you cannot depend on this job to meet your daily needs.
this is extra work and if you can produce it, maybe you can get rich if you get big money, but it's not easy to get it.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:23:05 AM

It's possible only if you're smart enough to choose a good bounty. Some bounties aren't paying or the rewards aren't tradable so it would be hard for us to rely all our daily necessities on bounties. It's important that we'll still look for another source of income while joining bounty campaigns.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:24:32 AM

You cant be jobless unless you wont find , also being crypto as your main job have benefits, Yes you can be paid but only for the end of campaign and wait until the coin is listed (if its coin) or get paid by other currencies, however, your bounty your partcipating with turns out to be fail and later on they cancel the campaign and all of your effort become waste.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:45:44 PM

Gone are the glorious bounty days that you can earn more than your jobs payout ,its a shame what crypto bounties have became , now bounties depends more on luck than hardworking

acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:10:31 PM

for now we cannot make the bounty as a job because it is unproductive and also produces as before coupled with a list of scam projecks that increasingly make people hesitate to follow it
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 01:21:28 PM

Lol! If anyone wants to rely on bounty to eat, then you might as well wait for 3-5 months to eat Grin because sometimes that's how long it takes for one project to be fully completed (i.e campaign - reward) then comes the other part of waiting for exchange listing Grin
On the other hand, there are btc paid bounties that sometimes paid weekly but not very easy to come, so still very important to get a job to sustain yourself and use bounty as support.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 01:50:52 PM

I think bounty became a lot more popular during the crypto bull run of late 2017 and early 2018 where a lot of persons cashed out a reasonable amount. So far it would be rare to find such huge returns again. It is however worthy for one to always find other sources of income. Aside finding a job, it is suicidal relying on a single source of income

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:56:07 PM

You are very right, you can do the  bounty to make a living two or three years ago, but not today, it's not profitable for bounty hunters now to make a living out of it, imagine I have 15 ICO coins in my wallet and the value is only $5 and I did 3 to 6 months campaigns on these tokens, this is the reason I stop doing ICO campaign.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:22:55 PM

From the first day i joined bounties i never makes bounties as my first money sources. The golden time of bounty is over. For now only few projects pay reward of bounty hunter. I think everyone should make a back up plan dont think bounty will turn you to rich person in couple of months.

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

participating in the bounty program is now very difficult to get income in accordance with the initial expectations or commitments, many things that affect it. among them are the many frauds and prices that always fall for how many new coins.
therefore it will be very risky if you only participate in a bounty project and do not have a permanent job.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:53:13 PM

Freelance is a sign of our time in the era of Internet development. Indeed, unstable earnings from bounty don't give reliability and confidence. But everyone hasn't the opportunity to have a job offline. Therefore, then in more projects by you to participate, the higher the likelihood of getting into an excellent project with a large profit.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:57:24 PM

i don't think there are peoples out of there that make bounty as their active income. Unless you have highest rank member here
or you can do many bounty that have good reputation
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:57:49 PM

You can participate in the bounty but this will be your second income source. As the first job you have to accept a source of the country because it will give you durability. Participating in the bounty, there is nothing better than expected now, because more coins are not able to occupy any place in the market anymore. Therefore, bounty should be considered as an additional source of income.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:59:14 PM

Yes of course because bounties are unsure either we end up getting scammed or unpaid due to failure to spread good news about the project. If bounties are the only source of income I think it is too hard for us to get and harvest our profit everytime we need them that is why we need something like an alternative way to make gains for example is a day job just like what I did since crypto isn't that stable we need extra income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:59:46 PM

I know some people consider bounty to be a full-time job, and they also earn a considerable amount of money from bounty, even during this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: