Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 82201 times)
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 04:31:40 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2024, 04:59:41 AM by Tmoonz
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Even though an investor doesn't have a good income source to keep a reserve and float funds, it is okay, but the investor should always make provisions for emergency funds, even if he has to reduce the money he will be using to accumulate bitcoin weekly or monthly just to build up emergency funds. It is important to have emergency funds when investing in bitcoin so that if any emergency happens, you will have what to use to settle the emergency and not depend on your bitcoin portfolio to solve it.
Exactly one of the reason I strongly preach against lump-summing as a formidable technique when accumulating bitcoin. Lump-summing could lead to aggressive accumulation that may affect other areas of your finance. People should always know that, inasmuch as your investment is necessarily important because it takes care of your long-term goals, there are also short-term goals one needs to meet, it could be from getting groceries to paying some bills at home.

Every strategy for buying Bitcoin is unique and solely depends on the investor in terms of his financial situation, risk tolerance level, investment goals and objectives (investment time horizon inclusive) the choice of strategies is not that really important to me but rather what is most important is how much of worth of Bitcoin do you have in your bag and how long can you be able to hold, I don't think if the Idea of lump summing has anything to do with being aggressive in your accumulation rather it has to do with buying right away with the available amount that is kept aside for buying Bitcoin, a man who has become knowledgeable about Bitcoin with so much believe can become limited in to investing in Bitcoin because of lack of finance, while receiving a huge amount of money can decide to to lump sum his first buying right away with the amount he made readily available to accumulate Bitcoin while other of his personal needs are already taken care of including emergency funds, while he may continues with dca strategy,  there is nothing wrong being aggressive in your accumulation especially for a no or low coiner but it only becomes problematic when you are being overly being aggressive where it will affect your other needs. However, the combination of the both strategies can as well yield a better results. And, every investor must tailor down his choice of strategies that will suits him or her which will enable him in making an Informed decisions.

Tungbulu

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

I'm HONEST

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 05:44:55 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2024, 06:12:51 AM by Tungbulu

Reserved

I have seen you do something like this before and I thought it was a mistake or some network error from your browser but you making a repetition here makes it obvious that it is a deliberate act and I don't know the reason why you choose to reserve this space but I urge you to desist from this act.

My apologies if this may be causing any form of inconvenience or if it is breaking any rules...
Any yes, you're right that this is either caused by a mistake or an error in my browser network. Sometimes I submit a reply and the browser network takes time to load this content and sometimea it is successful without indicating and sometimes it's unsuccessful, so I'll need to send it again for the second time, Hence the repetition and I find it impossible to delete the other one. I'd really like you to tell me what I can do in cases like this to avoid the repetition cos I obviously can't leave a blank page nor delete the post. If there was another way, I honestly do not know as I'm still relatively new and trying to navigate my way around this forum. So please, why don't you help me out.

Even though an investor doesn't have a good income source to keep a reserve and float funds, it is okay, but the investor should always make provisions for emergency funds, even if he has to reduce the money he will be using to accumulate bitcoin weekly or monthly just to build up emergency funds. It is important to have emergency funds when investing in bitcoin so that if any emergency happens, you will have what to use to settle the emergency and not depend on your bitcoin portfolio to solve it.
Exactly one of the reason I strongly preach against lump-summing as a formidable technique when accumulating bitcoin. Lump-summing could lead to aggressive accumulation that may affect other areas of your finance. People should always know that, inasmuch as your investment is necessarily important because it takes care of your long-term goals, there are also short-term goals one needs to meet, it could be from getting groceries to paying some bills at home.

Every strategy for buying Bitcoin is unique and solely depends on the investor in terms of his financial situation, risk tolerance level, investment goals and objectives (investment time horizon inclusive) the choice of strategies is not that really important to me but rather what is most important is how much of worth of Bitcoin do you have in your bag and how long can you be able to hold, I don't think if the Idea of lump summing has anything to do with being aggressive in your accumulation rather it has to do with buying right away with the available amount that is kept aside for buying Bitcoin, a man who has become knowledgeable about Bitcoin with so much believe can become limited in to investing in Bitcoin because of lack of finance, while receiving a huge amount of money can decide to to lump sum his first buying right away with the amount he made readily available to accumulate Bitcoin while other of his personal needs are already taken care of including emergency funds, while he may continues with dca strategy,  there is nothing wrong being aggressive in your accumulation especially for a no or low coiner but it only becomes problematic when you are being overly being aggressive where it will affect your other needs. However, the combination of the both strategies can as well yield a better results. And, every investor must tailor down his choice of strategies that will suits him or her which will enable him in making an Informed decisions.
While you may be right at some point, when that man receives that huge sum of money and decides to invest everything due to FOMO or ignorance about the importance of having an emergency fund as well as a reserve for future emergencies amd expenses, and he decides to invest everything (lump-sum), would you not consider his actions or method as aggressive?

Let's properly look at that hypothetical scenario. A man has been studying about bitcoin investment and becomes too enthusiastic to invest in it without actually knowing everything about bitcoin, of course we already know that knowledge is limitless and you can never know everything no matter how much you know, you'll still have so much more to know. And in Bitcoin investment, there's just so much you wouldn't know until you've started your investment, those things studying wouldn't teach you all that, there are things you learn via studying and there are others you learn via experience so to gain the experience you need to be actively involved and utilizing the knowledge you've obtained over the years .

So let's assume the man in question have gathered lots of Bitcoin knowledge but has never invested before due to lack or limited funds and then all of a sudden, he receives $5k and without knowing that the importance of setting aside some money (Emergency Funds, Reserve and a float), or he's afraid on missing oitbon all the profits because during his waiting period, he's been seeing how profitable the market can be and how much he could've made if he had some good number of Bitcoin (FOMO) or simply because of just how enthusiastic or optimistic he has grown towards the market, he invests all $5k via lump-sum strategy, would you still still not consider his actions as not being too aggressive or still say you do not see any relationship between aggressive accumulation and lump-summing?

And yeah, every strategy is unique in their own way, it depends on the investors' goals and objectives. Trading is also a strategy that aligns with someone's goals and objectives, but you and I know how risky trading can be. Infact it's not even considered investing but gambling, yes it's still a strategy and it aligns well with someone's goals and objectives.
My point is that strategy matters a lot, because you could be using a strategy without really knowing the true potential of that strategy, simply because you feel it aligns with your investment goals without actually acknowledging the underlying risks involved.
Some strategies increases your risks of losses while some could relatively help you minimize those risks, sometimes without you even knowing about it. I'm not saying other strategies are not important, for the purpose of this study, they are important but there are strategies that are better regardless your goals, as long as Bitcoin accumulation is concerned.
Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 06:37:31 AM

being too technical as regards the kind of investor you are is not really necessary the way I look at it because at the end of the day, even if you're a beginner or you  fall into any of those category of people you tend to outline as the types of investors, it doesn't change the narrative that what's expected of anyone that's investing into Bitcoin is that they buy Bitcoin and HODL it while adding more Bitcoin during several consecutive times which is what we've come to know as DCA. Whatever category of investor you fall under doesn't really make any difference and to be even honest, some of those things You're talking about are just mere ideas that tend to describe a particular set of people that are already in involved in Bitcoin maybe for the short term benefit and doesn't in any way mean that everyone  have to make attempt to fall into any of the category You've outlined here.
ofocus being too technical as an investor is not really necessary, what matters most in to keep investing through weekly DCA strategy having a discretionary /reserved fund or floats and also and emergency fund setting a long term goal of minimum 4-10 year and 20 to 30 year at most and all this does not need to be an expert or being too technical before you can be an investor. but checking my conversation with JJG, I was trying to point out something, and that led to bringing out some information which involves much shitcoin which I have acknowledged that it is quit a bit misleading but that doesn't mean that people must be more technical before investing in bitcoin. in bitcoin Investment, as far you can have a reserved or float and keep on DCAing,  and having patient not to sell then you are good to go. What you said is actually true and no doubt about it. This statement precisely 👇

Every real Bitcoin investor should think of himself as an HODLer that's building his bitcoin for the long term purpose and any sort of idea like categorizing yourself as an hunter, FOMOer or even trader doesn't fit into the real niche of Bitcoin investments but might possibly become a setback that might hinder the holder from for being able to continue to DCA for a long.

Yeah, but how could we give too many shits about shitcoins in this thread.  The explanation that involves some kind of a need to learn about shitcoins seems a bit problematic to me.
funny though, but my intentions was not to shear a link that will be problematic or need to learn about some fucking shitcoin, though I was expecting you to look into the important part of it because internet link doesn't know what this thread is talking about lolz.

There is a lot of mixing of shitcoin ideas in that article, so there are some good ideas in the article, but it surely is mixed up with shitcoin ideas, and it cannot even describe bitcoin maximalism without pumping some shitcoin ideas in there.

Of course, I acknowledge that shitcoins exist and are going to continue to exist, but I still would consider a lot of needs to learn about and to mostly focus on bitcoin without getting overly distracted into shitcoins, including vague references to crypto as if bitcoin was just one of he options instead of the one that all of the others is copying and correlated to.
surely most of the article explains more of shitcoin but a kind of explanation and reference but thought I don give a fuck about those explanation that concerns shitcoin but looking towards bitcoin only. like what I said earlier we should look into some important and vital message it's passing across and leave the rest shitcoin crab. sometimes we feel we are doing things right up but don't know we are in deviating or bringing up a misleading information. for the rest of your comments, I would have replied you but I understand every bit of what you said and that's why I chose only this few part in other no to repeat our conversation.

Tmoonz

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 06:58:45 AM

While you may be right at some point, when that man receives that huge sum of money and decides to invest everything due to FOMO or ignorance about the importance of having an emergency fund as well as a reserve for future emergencies amd expenses, and he decides to invest everything (lump-sum), would you not consider his actions or method as aggressive?

Let's properly look at that hypothetical scenario. A man has been studying about bitcoin investment and becomes too enthusiastic to invest in it without actually knowing everything about bitcoin, of course we already know that knowledge is limitless and you can never know everything no matter how much you know, you'll still have so much more to know. And in Bitcoin investment, there's just so much you wouldn't know until you've started your investment, those things studying wouldn't teach you all that, there are things you learn via studying and there are others you learn via experience so to gain the experience you need to be actively involved and utilizing the knowledge you've obtained over the years .

So let's assume the man in question have gathered lots of Bitcoin knowledge but has never invested before due to lack or limited funds and then all of a sudden, he receives $5k and without knowing that the importance of setting aside some money (Emergency Funds, Reserve and a float), or he's afraid on missing oitbon all the profits because during his waiting period, he's been seeing how profitable the market can be and how much he could've made if he had some good number of Bitcoin (FOMO) or simply because of just how enthusiastic or optimistic he has grown towards the market, he invests all $5k via lump-sum strategy, would you still still not consider his actions as not being too aggressive or still say you do not see any relationship between aggressive accumulation and lump-summing?

And yeah, every strategy is unique in their own way, it depends on the investors' goals and objectives. Trading is also a strategy that aligns with someone's goals and objectives, but you and I know how risky trading can be. Infact it's not even considered investing but gambling, yes it's still a strategy and it aligns well with someone's goals and objectives.
My point is that strategy matters a lot, because you could be using a strategy without really knowing the true potential of that strategy, simply because you feel it aligns with your investment goals without actually acknowledging the underlying risks involved.
Some strategies increases your risks of losses while some could relatively help you minimize those risks, sometimes without you even knowing about it. I'm not saying other strategies are not important, for the purpose of this study, they are important but there are strategies that are better regardless your goals, as long as Bitcoin accumulation is concerned.

Every strategies has it's prons and cons and there are several reasons for investors choice of strategies and there is no reason for this arguments or making any forms or comparisons. However, it seems that you are misunderstanding the Idea and concepts of the lump summing such that the fact that any investor will option to make the use of the lump summing as a strategy does not necessarily means that there was no provisions made for emergency funds or to have not taken care of his other needs and probably might not even be as a result of fomo. The Idea of lump summing has more to do with investing right away with a huge sum of money readily made available for investment after ensuring your other needs are taken care of including emergency funds which is Very important as individual even without venturing in to investment.

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 112

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:13:35 AM

Reserved

I have seen you do something like this before and I thought it was a mistake or some network error from your browser but you making a repetition here makes it obvious that it is a deliberate act and I don't know the reason why you choose to reserve this space but I urge you to desist from this act.

My apologies if this may be causing any form of inconvenience or if it is breaking any rules...
Any yes, you're right that this is either caused by a mistake or an error in my browser network. Sometimes I submit a reply and the browser network takes time to load this content and sometimea it is successful without indicating and sometimes it's unsuccessful, so I'll need to send it again for the second time, Hence the repetition and I find it impossible to delete the other one. I'd really like you to tell me what I can do in cases like this to avoid the repetition cos I obviously can't leave a blank page nor delete the post. If there was another way, I honestly do not know as I'm still relatively new and trying to navigate my way around this forum. So please, why don't you help me out.

I actually don't want to involve myself in an argument with you all am saying is for you to be careful at your own detriment because checking at the time frame between which you make the posts doesn't show any sign that it is a browser error even if it is you have to consider installing a new browser to avoid future reoccurrence. My candid advice and it's for your own good and to avoid your account being tagged.

Tungbulu

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

I'm HONEST

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:26:16 AM

Every strategies has it's prons and cons and there are several reasons for investors choice of strategies and there is no reason for this arguments or making any forms or comparisons. However, it seems that you are misunderstanding the Idea and concepts of the lump summing such that the fact that any investor will option to make the use of the lump summing as a strategy does not necessarily means that there was no provisions made for emergency funds or to have not taken care of his other needs and probably might not even be as a result of fomo. The Idea of lump summing has more to do with investing right away with a huge sum of money readily made available for investment after ensuring your other needs are taken care of including emergency funds which is Very important as individual even without venturing in to investment.
I perfectly understand your point, and I have no intentions to argue but rub minds together, share ideas and POVs in order to learn and unlearn, isn't that the purpose for this?
Well like I said, I totally understand your POV, but it appears it is you who misunderstood mine, I'm not entirely saying that Lump-summing is a bad person ineffective strategy, I'd never condemn it. And yes every strategy has its prons and cons, and the fact I'm trying to state here is that, lump-summing COULD make one forget to set aside some funds for other things, especially for investors who are ignorant about having an emergency fund and not that it's an ineffective or a strategy that mostly leads to losses.

I actually don't want to involve myself in an argument with you all am saying is for you to be careful at your own detriment because checking at the time frame between which you make the posts doesn't show any sign that it is a browser error even if it is you have to consider installing a new browser to avoid future reoccurrence. My candid advice and it's for your own good and to avoid your account being tagged.
Argument?
I should really start working on my choices of words, cos it appears my current choice of word doesn't really convery my true intentions quite well.
My intentions were not to engage in an argument with you neither did I neglect your candid advice and observations which are quite helpful and well noted and appreciated.
Like io said, I'm quite new here and still adapting to the forum's modus operandi, and now that you've brought up an observation and a possible remedy, I'll be sure to consider it in order to avoid future occurrences and possible penalties.
Once more your observations were well noted and appreciated.
Stablexcoin

Activity: 113
Merit: 49

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 08:30:09 AM

It seems you are after something here. Even if your intentions are genuine you make it obvious that you post and respond here whenever two persons have replied. Correct your ways, you are making lots of mistakes and you won't learn what you came here for. It is not about who creates the highest dialogue but who speaks when is the right time.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 08:38:48 AM

Reserved

I commend you cryptoprincess 101 on this repeating blank of Tungbulu , what u will advise on this case as there will be no other solution than to install another browser or check properly the app on it phone or garjet if there is some unsupported app acting as virus because his explanation on its experience is not any other thing than error of not selecting the quote properly from my view.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
laijsica

Activity: 98

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 09:40:10 AM

No matter the size of your income, you can make provisions for, emergency funds, reserve and float. All you have to do is just assign a certain percentage to all of the funds you are to keep aside, you can say emergency funds will get 5% of your monthly income, 10% will go to  reserve funds, 20% investment and so on. If you can be able to put everything in percentage it will be a bit easier for you. Immediately your salary comes in you will know before hand how much you are putting in each funds account. You can't say your salary is too small and neglect to make provisions for any of the funds which you are expected to set aside, if you do it your investment will be tempared with on the long run. No matter the range of your salary, please always make provisions for emergency funds, reserve and float. It will save you lots of troubles in the future.

This is exactly how I do it, I have a % allocation of my disposable income that gets split up into the different places. The one thing to note, and most people don't do this but its a good practice to do is when your emergency fund is fully funded you should continue to add % based on the inflation rate in your country. This is ensure the buying power stays relative to your market. 3 months is good place to start as coverage for your emergency fund, and then you got options to go to 6,12,15,18 months etc. I personally capped it out at 18 months, but have been doing this a long time, 3-6months can usually deal with most things to be honest.

% based division of disposable income is nice too, because when you get a salary increase or even like "bonus" or "unexpected windfall" you can apply the same % divisions to spread it out into your different places.

Keep stacking Smiley
Investment success must be based on a proper planning and an additional amount of money to meet basic household expenses against disposable income. If you have a lot of income you can increase the amount of investment, but the amount of emergency fund coverage for a long period of 18 months but I think you are wasting. You could have kept coverage for at least 6 months and should have decided to invest the remaining amount. In this, you could get the investment profit of your extra money. Even during bearish periods more BTC should be invested. To be honest many are more conservative in decision making which may not be correct.
It may be a good decision to withdraw yourself from waste when you know you have to continue through the holding.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Salahmu

Activity: 420
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 10:19:59 AM

It seems you are after something here. Even if your intentions are genuine you make it obvious that you post and respond here whenever two persons have replied. Correct your ways, you are making lots of mistakes and you won't learn what you came here for. It is not about who creates the highest dialogue but who speaks when is the right time.

I think you are stressing the issue more further because @Tungbulu has explained the reason why those mistakes has been repeating and perhaps judging from his state he seem more like a beginner who doesn't really know much and in a case like that mistakes could actually happened, actually the reason why we are all here is to learn and this place has helped a lot by changing the wrong perception most people has about Bitcoin investment, so perhaps @Tungbulu mistakes or network error shouldn't be the reason for us to disregard the reason of this thread, so whichever way I think we should change the discussion to the main reason why we are here because is obvious that the discussion is diverting our major discussion here.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jerrycrypto2024

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 10:31:24 AM

No matter the size of your income, you can make provisions for, emergency funds, reserve and float. All you have to do is just assign a certain percentage to all of the funds you are to keep aside, you can say emergency funds will get 5% of your monthly income, 10% will go to  reserve funds, 20% investment and so on. If you can be able to put everything in percentage it will be a bit easier for you. Immediately your salary comes in you will know before hand how much you are putting in each funds account. You can't say your salary is too small and neglect to make provisions for any of the funds which you are expected to set aside, if you do it your investment will be tempared with on the long run. No matter the range of your salary, please always make provisions for emergency funds, reserve and float. It will save you lots of troubles in the future.

This is exactly how I do it, I have a % allocation of my disposable income that gets split up into the different places. The one thing to note, and most people don't do this but its a good practice to do is when your emergency fund is fully funded you should continue to add % based on the inflation rate in your country. This is ensure the buying power stays relative to your market. 3 months is good place to start as coverage for your emergency fund, and then you got options to go to 6,12,15,18 months etc. I personally capped it out at 18 months, but have been doing this a long time, 3-6months can usually deal with most things to be honest.

% based division of disposable income is nice too, because when you get a salary increase or even like "bonus" or "unexpected windfall" you can apply the same % divisions to spread it out into your different places.

Keep stacking Smiley
Investment success must be based on a proper planning and an additional amount of money to meet basic household expenses against disposable income. If you have a lot of income you can increase the amount of investment, but the amount of emergency fund coverage for a long period of 18 months but I think you are wasting. You could have kept coverage for at least 6 months and should have decided to invest the remaining amount. In this, you could get the investment profit of your extra money. Even during bearish periods more BTC should be invested. To be honest many are more conservative in decision making which may not be correct.
It may be a good decision to withdraw yourself from waste when you know you have to continue through the holding.

Yes this is inevitable truth but it can effectively work when the money you have is sufficient in all side of life, apart from emergency fund other fund is already outstanding for others purposes, if some money one has has nothing to be assigned for and stand to be static with yielding any interest the best is to invest it where it will give income at the stipulated period of time either by increasing the existing investment, but where as such money mat need augent need no need to force it into an investment where it will not be long to withdraw because what we are dealing with us Long time issue. And one most important thing to note is that if your running for Long time investment one should avoid over investing because that can leads to cutting short the investment except you have weigh your source of income can carry no matter how your stretch it won't affect the investment to be cut short.
Popkon6

Activity: 602
Merit: 304

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 12:12:04 PM

I am basically ready to buy another dip in DCA method this May, I deposit bitcoins in DCA method every month. But since the beginning of May is only a few days away, I wonder if there is a possibility of a dip in Bitcoin this May? 
But in the middle of this month I will buy bitcoin dip and deposit. This May I will buy bitcoin dip because buy dip by accumulated money must wait some time and wait to buy max dip.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tmoonz

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 12:24:42 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2024, 01:06:18 PM by Tmoonz

I am basically ready to buy another dip in DCA method this May, I deposit bitcoins in DCA method every month. But since the beginning of May is only a few days away, I wonder if there is a possibility of a dip in Bitcoin this May?  
But in the middle of this month I will buy bitcoin dip and deposit. This May I will buy bitcoin dip because buy dip by accumulated money must wait some time and wait to buy max dip.

Maybe you needed to tell more about yourself because it not wise to wait for the dip before buying Bitcoin especially if you are a low coiner, it also seems that you have a misconception of the idea of dca because it doesn't requires timing or waiting for any of the market conditions and it is either you are a trader and not an investor or an investor that has gotten to his maintenance level in his accumulation journey, you can't keep waiting for dip before making purchases because there is no guarantee that you are going to see the dip you are looking for and you can mix out good buying opportunities , a low coiner should have no business timing or waiting for dip before buying Bitcoin but should rather make purchases consistently with dca and can as well prepare to buy when there is a dip with a reserved fund, those that uses the waiting strategy of buying the dip are the traders with the aim of a short term profits and also those who are already in their maintenance level that may not necessarily be consistent in making frequent purchase but may decide to make purchases at a dip.

Hewlet

Activity: 294
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 12:41:46 PM

Buying Bitcoin with the use of the DCA method doesn't necessarily mean that you have to buy during the DIP, as a matter of fact, at the different times you will eventually make your buys, there will come several moment when you will buy at an higher amount and other moment when you will buy at a lower amount but what's important is that  the DCA methord helps you to consistently buy your Bitcoin over a long period of time which will help compound into a good amount of Bitcoin in the long run.

If you're doing your DCA, it doesn't really have to be a serious concern to you if there will be any special DIP during this month or not. It's just best you set out your scheduled amount and time that you are going to buy Bitcoin and then stick with it. Most of the DIP that happens within a month don't in most cases exceed $10k or so and apart from some special when we've experienced a sharp upward move in the price of Bitcoin, whatever time within the month you choose to buy your Bitcoin is still always going to be okay. if we look at the Bitcoin price movement as at last month for instance, there were certain times it went DIP to around $60k and other time it went up close to $70k but if you're being realistic, you know that if you're doing monthly DCA, you only have  to buy just once in a whole month and so it's not even necessary to stress yourself about what price within the month is DIP enough for you to make your buys. Same is what's applicable for those doing weekly DCA as they can only make four buys within the month which means it's not even wise to attempt timing the price before making any buy.

As long as you're buying your Bitcoin for the sake of holding it for the long term, even if you buy at $60k, $70k $80k or even $100k and you do it consistently for a period of ten years and Bitcoin manage to get to $150k or above, it's still a very profitable investment because you've at one point preserved your wealth for future use and in addition to that, you've made a good reward out of it most expecially if within this timeframe you've been able to buy a good amount of Bitcoin.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 12:41:51 PM

No one really knows, however, isn't it the essence of DCA though, regardless of the price, you are going to buy weekly at least so why wait for the price to dip? Just buy and see how it goes, doesn't matter if the price is up or down, as long as you are consistently buying and looking for long term perspective, you will be all good. So that's the key here, you can step aside your weekly money, maybe less than $100 will do in beginning. Everyone as went to this kind of method, it's tough I know, but if others can do it, you can do it. No need to wait for the dip, just like what had happen when the price goes down to $57k because it will bounce back the soonest but if you DCA, you won't be affected by this wild swing in prices.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 12:48:19 PM

Keep stacking Smiley

18 months is long enough preparation if  he mean about that emergency funds and we might just waste some money there for hiding a lot of money intended for emergency funds since for sure in span of 6 months we can find another opportunity that can generate us another source of income.

For people still got confuse about what is emergency funds and how should use it then maybe this article could able to give them an idea about its real use https://www.wellsfargo.com/financial-education/basic-finances/manage-money/cashflow-savings/emergencies/ They should not get confuse about their reserve funds since this is truly different since this can be a disposable amount which they can use for additional investment or other things they need in life. 3 to 6 months emergency funds reserve is enough and for sure we can secure our selves with that time span.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ricardo11

Activity: 392
Merit: 59

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 01:32:16 PM

To get something good we have to do the right thing at the right time. Every dip is a golden opportunity to buy bitcoins. “You can't afford to invest a lot of money at once?” No problem, you invest using the DCA method. Remember that, it is possible to earn big from Bitcoin, when our investment Portfolio  is high, and this investment Portfolio, we should grow as much as possible with each dip of Bitcoin. The higher our investment Portfolio, the higher the earning potential.

I divide my fund into three parts, first part I will invest, second part I will save for later investment, and third part emergency fund. Emergency fund is what I keep in case I invest and I don't have to sell the investment if I face danger. Because I don't earn normally, I am currently studying, so what I have saved for investment is the money taken from my parents for tiffin and some special purpose. I keep funds strictly for my most urgent needs and to meet the basic needs of people.

It is better to keep some money only for your emergency fund, and invest the rest of the money. Because the money that you are saving to invest later can be spent without you wanting. Saving money is dangerous, if you have money on hand, it is better to invest it immediately than to wait. You keep funds strictly for the most urgent needs and to meet the basic needs of people, this is a very good thing, because the danger of people never comes. You have set aside funds for urgent needs, now I think you have no special need for money. So instead of keeping your money in your hand, it is best to invest it as it will give you higher returns over time.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 04:09:24 PM

Every strategy for buying Bitcoin is unique and solely depends on the investor in terms of his financial situation, risk tolerance level, investment goals and objectives (investment time horizon inclusive) the choice of strategies is not that really important to me but rather what is most important is how much of worth of Bitcoin do you have in your bag and how long can you be able to hold, I don't think if the Idea of lump summing has anything to do with being aggressive in your accumulation rather it has to do with buying right away with the available amount that is kept aside for buying Bitcoin, a man who has become knowledgeable about Bitcoin with so much believe can become limited in to investing in Bitcoin because of lack of finance, while receiving a huge amount of money can decide to to lump sum his first buying right away with the amount he made readily available to accumulate Bitcoin while other of his personal needs are already taken care of including emergency funds, while he may continues with dca strategy,  there is nothing wrong being aggressive in your accumulation especially for a no or low coiner but it only becomes problematic when you are being overly being aggressive where it will affect your other needs. However, the combination of the both strategies can as well yield a better results. And, every investor must tailor down his choice of strategies that will suits him or her which will enable him in making an Informed decisions.

Lump sum investment is mostly practice or utilized by wealthy investors, who want to utilize the opportunity that present itself, rather than wait for later. Just as you have rightly stated, every investors should adopt a strategy that suits him/her, but it should be combined with DCA. The way the market tends to be these days relying on one strategy might not really go well. For me if I have a big sum of money to invest, I will divide it into two, use half for lump sum and use the second part to be doing DCA every week. This way you will benefit from different market conditions.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 04:43:44 PM

Every strategy for buying Bitcoin is unique and solely depends on the investor in terms of his financial situation, risk tolerance level, investment goals and objectives (investment time horizon inclusive) the choice of strategies is not that really important to me but rather what is most important is how much of worth of Bitcoin do you have in your bag and how long can you be able to hold, I don't think if the Idea of lump summing has anything to do with being aggressive in your accumulation rather it has to do with buying right away with the available amount that is kept aside for buying Bitcoin, a man who has become knowledgeable about Bitcoin with so much believe can become limited in to investing in Bitcoin because of lack of finance, while receiving a huge amount of money can decide to to lump sum his first buying right away with the amount he made readily available to accumulate Bitcoin while other of his personal needs are already taken care of including emergency funds, while he may continues with dca strategy,  there is nothing wrong being aggressive in your accumulation especially for a no or low coiner but it only becomes problematic when you are being overly being aggressive where it will affect your other needs. However, the combination of the both strategies can as well yield a better results. And, every investor must tailor down his choice of strategies that will suits him or her which will enable him in making an Informed decisions.

Lump sum investment is mostly practice or utilized by wealthy investors, who want to utilize the opportunity that present itself, rather than wait for later. Just as you have rightly stated, every investors should adopt a strategy that suits him/her, but it should be combined with DCA. The way the market tends to be these days relying on one strategy might not really go well. For me if I have a big sum of money to invest, I will divide it into two, use half for lump sum and use the second part to be doing DCA every week. This way you will benefit from different market conditions.

This method may be considered ok but the challenges is you been able to withstand the pressure because engaging in many strategies may leads to some high level of unrest.  I believe your just speaking based in the angle of centering all your investment on BTC, if you have external engagement and adopting different strategies it will be a stress that can course you health disorder and when your not sound in health it can easily terminate your investment because over labourer your body and Brian can distablize such investor source of income used in founding those strategies. Lumps sum and DCA if one have the capacity to withstand is not too bad but the consequences is that when you can't meet up the market it become a Borden that leads to breakdown .

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 05:25:45 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2024, 07:47:42 PM by Smilevictorobinna

If compare the price since this thread is created, i think we never ever going back to the 2019 price, so I think no more deep price like 2019. The most appropriate course of action for now is to buy everything and don't be scare about peak price, you will see another peak if you HOLD it
Is still a reckless tactic in my own opinion and buying every dip and hodling is still a better tactic, a lot of people didn't expect the prices to crash at 2018 but it did happen, buy the price at every down turn to make sure that you aren't losing a lot of money when a big dip ever happens.

The problem is that we don't know what is in store for the future, so all we can do now is to risk a little but be full of caution on what you are doing.

You can hodl but you don't need to buy at every price point, if you need a bigger profit, you need to wait for a big increase in the prices which could take years or in best case months.
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: