Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 86682 times)
Ricardo11

Activity: 420
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 02:10:56 PM

Bitcoin's price has risen quite a bit, gaining 14.6% in the last seven days and 5.5% in the last 24 hours, currently standing at $70,658.77. I hope the price of bitcoin will continue to rise now, and this pumping will go a long way. We should continue with DCA, in no way should we stop our investment. Whether the price is high or low, we will continue to invest certain amount in DCA method on weekly or monthly basis according to our income and increase our investment portfolio, so that it will give us a much better return in future.

rachael9385

Activity: 490
Merit: 345

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 02:30:52 PM

~Snip

The perfect time to buy more Bitcoin is during the dip, but most times I don't fully agree with anyone who's waiting patiently for the dip. The reason why is that most times we might experience a dip not knowing where we are during the dip period. So, buying the moment you have the money to buy Bitcoin is the best time. One might have the money to buy bitcoin but might be scared to buy Bitcoin because either Bitcoin price is higher or the other, so the person might not buy. Now most people, out of this fear, keep their money and wait. Maybe within a short while, some emergencies might occur and the person will use the money he kept for Bitcoin to do something else.

~Snip
Yes, buying bitcoin when the price is cheap or falling is very good. However, that doesn't mean that when the price of bitcoin rises we have to wait until the price of bitcoin falls before we can make a purchase. So when there is an opportunity (have money) to buy bitcoin, it is better to do it immediately. Because as you said, sometimes emergencies come without us realizing it.

However, what I will correct a little here is, if for example someone intends to buy bitcoin, but when there is an emergency their money is disrupted because of this situation. This means that the money to be invested is included in the hot money category and not cold money. So, so that the DCA accumulation system is not hampered by emergency problems, of course we have to prepare cold money. Apart from that, when managing finances, emergency money must also be available, so that the money planned to be invested in Bitcoin is not disturbed when an emergency occurs. Because if, for example, we invest in Bitcoin using the DCA technique and the money collected is hot money, it will definitely not go smoothly in the end. Because the money that has been accumulated in Bitcoin can most likely be withdrawn to cover if an emergency occurs. Therefore, when you want to invest in Bitcoin, financial management is absolutely necessary.
Well, I don't seem to get what you said, but the fact remains that, as a bitcoiner who is using the DCA strategy to invest and accumulate Bitcoin (according to what's on your portfolio), even when Bitcoin is decreasing in its price, you still have to continue buying it as DCA method gives everyone that is using it the ability to always buy the specific amount they have budgeted already even when Bitcoin is getting low. However, during the time Bitcoin is low, everyone that's in to it won't want to miss it because that's the best opportunity to buy. And again, as you are using DCA to accumulate Bitcoin, you have to remove your mind from the price Bitcoin is heading to and where it is or where it was. With that you can continue buying Bitcoin constantly without any challenges (, if you keep some amount separate from savings and from your investment).
Therefore, when you want to invest in Bitcoin, financial management is absolutely necessary.
Well, I understand this perfectly, and as most of us already know what's up to investing in Bitcoin for the long run, we have to keep a lot of money that can handle some cases perfectly in a way that we won't have to use the money we already budgeted for our investment. This is also the best thing for anyone that's ready to build his investment properly. One can't successfully use the DCA method perfectly if one doesn't have any money for emergency issues. Moreover, Bitcoin isn't an investment anyone would rush into thinking that he could make quick money from it. I believe everyone here knows the reasons why the DCA method is perfect for investment. That's because, as Bitcoin is not a get-rich quick scheme, DCA is a method that allows us to gather the little Bitcoin we can in a gradual process. If you are the type of person that doesn't earn a lot of salary that can fetch you 1 BTC in 4 to 6 months (or in a year time), and if you really want 1 Bitcoin, you don't have to stress yourself, buy little by little, so you don't get stuck when emergency cases arrives because as a bitcoiner and human we are, there might be a day some slit money problems will come up. And it's not proper to buy bitcoin with a lump sum strategy because it doesn't allow you to buy Bitcoin regulary.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 188

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 02:34:33 PM

There are times when acting aggressively when prices fall by 10% or when we get additional income.
On the one hand, cash flow must be stable without becoming a burden when we make aggressive purchases.

The thing is that in as much as someone or rather an investor is rich doesn't mean that they cannot run into trouble if they are investing aggressively, however even if the price drops 10% is not actually a good reason to accumulate aggressively but instead you can possibly adjust your DCA accumulation were by if you normally accumulate a certain amount of Bitcoin on a weekly basis and it happen that your source of income has increased you could possibly increase your accumulation amounts that will be well suitable for you.

Though I no that most investors have there way or perspective they feel they can take advantage or facilitate there investment on Bitcoin but it will be very bad that they will get overwhelmed and invest all they have without realizing that in as much as long term holding doesn't really involved risk but aggressive investment could be regarded as one of the risk or barrier that could have a negative effect on there investment plan.

Troytech

Activity: 182
Merit: 202

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 03:07:40 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2024, 11:40:59 AM by Troytech
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

There are times when acting aggressively when prices fall by 10% or when we get additional income.
On the one hand, cash flow must be stable without becoming a burden when we make aggressive purchases.

The thing is that in as much as someone or rather an investor is rich doesn't mean that they cannot run into trouble if they are investing aggressively, however even if the price drops 10% is not actually a good reason to accumulate aggressively but instead you can possibly adjust your DCA accumulation were by if you normally accumulate a certain amount of Bitcoin on a weekly basis and it happen that your source of income has increased you could possibly increase your accumulation amounts that will be well suitable for you.

Though I no that most investors have there way or perspective they feel they can take advantage or facilitate there investment on Bitcoin but it will be very bad that they will get overwhelmed and invest all they have without realizing that in as much as long term holding doesn't really involved risk but aggressive investment could be regarded as one of the risk or barrier that could have a negative effect on there investment plan.

I Don't agree with your concept of aggressiveness, I don't think aggressiveness refers to investing into bitcoin with all you have or like some crazy investor that is throwing all his cash or savings into bitcoin, IMO it's more like investing not more than you should and at same time not less than you should, i can't really put the definition in words since I myself am still trying to grable thigns well.

Let's assume I have a toral of 200$ left as my disposable income after doing all my cashflow and deducted or removed my expenses, and I decide to invest 150$ of that into bitcoin that can be me beign aggressive or let's assume another person earning up to 4000$ and after removing his expenses as a bachelor has a 2000$ left as his discretionary income, normally we should keep in mind that we have to invest from here, kero float and also keep some reserves for later, he can decide to invest a whole 1k or 1200$ into bitcoin and keep halve as floats and the rest as reserves and if he ends up not using his floats or all then he can decide what to do with the rest.

I can't really find a way to explain my understanding of aggressiveness with words, but I think if investing in bitcoin is a priority or something that you desire to or want to achieve then that way you would want to give a sizable percentage of your disposable income to it or even all, that is my best way to explain what I understand by being aggressive and if aggressiveness is practiced rightly then you have no worri about it beign risk, they is a balance and that is finding what you are comfortable with.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 03:19:31 PM

I Don't agree with your concept of aggressiveness, I don't think aggressiveness refers to investing into bitcoin with all you have or like some crazy investor that is throwing all his cash or savings into bitcoin, IMO it's more like investing not less than you should and at same time not less than you should, i can't really put the definition in words since I myself am still trying to grable thigns well.

Let's assume I have a toral of 200$ left as my disposable income after doing all my cashflow and deducted or removed my expenses, and I decide to invest 150$ of that into bitcoin that can be me beign aggressive or let's assume another person earning up to 4000$ and after removing his expenses as a bachelor has a 2000$ left as his discretionary income, normally we should keep in mind that we have to invest from here, kero float and also keep some reserves for later, he can decide to invest a whole 1k or 1200$ into bitcoin and keep halve as floats and the rest as reserves and if he ends up not using his floats or all then he can decide what to do with the rest.

I can't really find a way to explain my understanding of aggressiveness with words, but I think if investing in bitcoin is a priority or something that you desire to or want to achieve then that way you would want to give a sizable percentage of your disposable income to it or even all, that is my best way to explain what I understand by being aggressive and if aggressiveness is practiced rightly then you have no worri about it beign risk, they is a balance and that is finding what you are comfortable with.

You have made some good point there @troytech

I think understanding what aggressiveness might mean theoretically can be a little trick since some might see it to be giving too much to bitcoin at the expense of other thigns, but rather I feel it has more to do with our financial situation and how balanced we are even after giving much to bitcoin, and i think everyone has to find out at what point that they are overdoing their aggressiveness, there should be a balance to aggressiveness so we don't end up overdoing it and spoil everything in the process.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Sim_card

Activity: 476
Merit: 417

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 03:37:37 PM

I Don't agree with your concept of aggressiveness, I don't think aggressiveness refers to investing into bitcoin with all you have or like some crazy investor that is throwing all his cash or savings into bitcoin, IMO it's more like investing not less than you should and at same time not less than you should, i can't really put the definition in words since I myself am still trying to grable thigns well.

I think understanding what aggressiveness might mean theoretically can be a little trick since some might see it to be giving too much to bitcoin at the expense of other thigns, but rather I feel it has more to do with our financial situation and how balanced we are even after giving much to bitcoin, and i think everyone has to find out at what point that they are overdoing their aggressiveness, there should be a balance to aggressiveness so we don't end up overdoing it and spoil everything in the process.
I guess I can explain what aggressive investing is when it comes to investing in bitcoin. For one to be able to invest aggressively, it depends on his discretionary income and the level in which his emergency funds has gotten up to. It is said that our emergency funds should be up to at least three months. Someone that has built his emergency funds up to 6 months level can become more aggressive in buying bitcoin than someone whose emergency funds is 3 months if they have the same discretionary income.

Now back to buying bitcoin aggressively, it means that if you have $200 as your discretionary income with 3 months emergency funds available, reserve funds and float funds. That investor chose to invest only $100 weekly or monthly into bitcoin, and he sees that the balance of $100 is just lying there and he does not need it for any expenses for long. He can then decide to say I don't like the way my bitcoin portfolio is growing, and he feels like to increase the money with he is using for regular DCA weekly or monthly which is $100 to maybe $150 or $180. Since he does not always touch his balance of $100, he can start buying bitcoin with $180 for straight 3 months. You will see that the quantity of bitcoin that he will accumulate with be higher than when he was buying with just $100.

This is why if you have the funds to invest aggressively, you don't need to think twice but do it, as long as you are not overdoing it to the extent that you are left with no funds to take care of your needs or emergency that arises. This is why the level of your emergency funds helps an investor to be more aggressive in accumulating bitcoin. I believe that so many early bitcoin investors that had the money to buy bitcoin aggressively then, and did not take advantage of such opportunity are regretting it now that bitcoin price is 71k. This is why if you can invest aggressively you do it, than to invest in a whimpish way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xcode7

Activity: 1162
Merit: 433

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 03:52:39 PM

There is no difference and I think even though we act aggressively it can also be profitable if we can enter at the right time, especially if we are planning a long-term investment, I don't think that is a problem.
However, regarding other issues regarding personal money management, I think everyone feels this and it is not the impact of investing, therefore we must be able or smart in managing finances and setting aside them for investment so that it doesn't become a problem.

We must first study every investment we make and if we are sure of the profits we will get in the future, I think there is nothing to be afraid of anymore.
Especially with Bitcoin, many people have missed out on taking advantage of previous price increases, maybe that could be a lesson so that in the future they can share in the experience or be one of those who get big profits when the price soars high.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 04:04:54 PM

Buying the dip is not trading; even though you are accumulating bitcoin for the long term, there is nothing wrong with buying bitcoin in a dip because it will help you accumulate bitcoin at a low price. But since you are a newbie, it is not advisable for you to adopt buying the dip so you will not try to time the market and get delayed in your bitcoin accumulation journey. You can stick with the DCA strategy so that you can accumulate bitcoin either weekly or monthly, even though bitcoin is increasing or decreasing. The DCA strategy will also help you control your emotions.
When investing we must invest in long term plans. Maybe trading can be sold with small profit but those who invest always risk more money and they hold their investment for longer period of time for more profit. So far those who have held onto their investments for a long period of time have not had much of an investment failure. Especially if you consider the latest investment case where Bitcoin broke all of its past records and reached record highs at which time at least no investor was out of profit. Bitcoin price has touched a high this year and so far the Bitcoin price has been hovering near record highs, but those who invested in it are definitely seeing substantial profits this time around. 
After the market touched the highs, it went lower for a few days and the market settled around $55K at this time many thought of investing but those who invested from within are definitely seeing substantial profits now. 

Those of us who invest if we think too much about investing and what will happen or not why we invest so much if we don't invest then we won't invest. Because overthinking the investment will only lag behind, but if you can invest with risk, then if you are patient, you can definitely get a substantial amount of profit from that investment.
You must have made the right decision because from what you said I understand that you believe in long term investment and you have talked about long term investment here. Of course investing in a long term plan can give an investor good returns if that investor can be patient. After investing, the market will not only continue to grow positively but the market will turn negative and go down. If we fail to hold the investment for a long time with this small risk, then we will never reach our desired goal. But if an investor can hold the investment for a long time by accepting everything then I believe he will definitely get the profit as expected.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 560
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 04:10:08 PM

I believe what you mean by aggressive investment is huge amount of investment i guess, because contextually I might be misunderstanding you. moreover if there is 10% reduction in price it then means, it is more like a dip and that is when investors should be encouraged to aggressively accumulate as much as they can, not the other way round as you put it.

Your also saying that it is advantageous to be a long-term holder than an aggressive investor. maybe I need to ask, do the two investors not get the same value for thei investment when there is profit or increase in value?

Miles2006

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:35:58 PM

Buying aggressively depends on an investor choice , buying beyond your capacity just to meetup can be considered as buying aggressive. Aggressive buying can be risky individually because every investor have their different ways of planning before buying, we can’t just judge in term of  aggressive buying being so risky. Aggressive buying can work for Mr A meanwhile Mr B is not getting it right, basically because Mr A will settle every necessary needs and set aside every funds to back up the investment before going ahead to buy while Mr B can decide to skip the planning process just to meetup and buy with everything. Most times, whenever there’s a decline we investors consider the price fall as an opportunity to buy and hold definitely it’s the right time to accumulate but, accumulating should not go beyond our discretionary income as mistakes can happen during times like this. Aggressive buying can be practice buy anyone but all depends on the available funds for accumulating.
Frankolala

Activity: 742
Merit: 533

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:58:27 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2024, 09:21:41 PM by Frankolala

Buying aggressively depends on an investor choice , buying beyond your capacity just to meetup can be considered as buying aggressive.
Buying beyond your capacity just to meet up means that you are gambling because you are over buying aggressively, and it will affect you when an emergency occur. Such investor will always go back to sell his bitcoin because he bought beyond the capacity of his discretionary income. Making it an unethic way of buying aggressively. You can buy aggressively when you have the money to do so, you don't force yourself to buy aggressively when you don't have the money to do so.

Aggressive buying can be risky individually because every investor have their different ways of planning before buying, we can’t just judge in term of  aggressive buying being so risky. Aggressive buying can work for Mr A meanwhile Mr B is not getting it right, basically because Mr A will settle every necessary needs and set aside every funds to back up the investment before going ahead to buy while Mr B can decide to skip the planning process just to meetup and buy with everything.
Your cash inflow, discretionary income and responsibilities together with the size of your emergency funds is what should be put into consideration before buying aggressive. Mr A responsibility might be smaller to that of Mr B, and that will determine how much he will put into bitcoin weekly or monthly using DCA.

Most times, whenever there’s a decline we investors consider the price fall as an opportunity to buy and hold definitely it’s the right time to accumulate but, accumulating should not go beyond our discretionary income as mistakes can happen during times like this. Aggressive buying can be practice buy anyone but all depends on the available funds for accumulating.
Yea of course, you can buy aggressively during the dip and that is if you are prepared for it, but as for me I buy aggressively at any price level just like the way I DCA. I only increase the money that I use for DCA to accumulate aggressively within the period of time that I have the money to do so.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 86

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:29:29 PM

Well, from the beginning of your first comments, I understood the whole thing that you were saying, and I understand your points clearly. If a trader is buying at the dip, he's hoping to sell at a high price because everyone into Bitcoin (trading or not) wants to make a profit. In Bitcoin trading, everyone who's doing it must always keep their eyes on the market to make sure what is happening so that they will be able to know if they will sell or not. Buying a dip is another method of investing in Bitcoin and both traders and investors can use that method to buy Bitcoin. Traders are not different from short-term investors because those people can not hold for a long term.
The difference with the DCA method of buying dips is because, with DCA, you can buy at every given opportunity (whether Bitcoin is high or not), ones you have the money. But as you are using the DCAing strategy to invest in Bitcoin, then you eventually meet Bitcoin at dip time you should be able to grab that opportunity and buy as much as you can.

A trader can start trading during the dip but won't have the patience to hold the Bitcoin he bought because he's not an investor of Bitcoin but a trader. I advise anyone that's ready to make an investment in Bitcoin to use the DCAing strategy, because regardless of the price of Bitcoin, one can still invest any amount they want and can achieve what they want if they always DCA as planned from their portfolio (just like I have said earlier). When you are buying Bitcoin at the dip, you won't be given the opportunity to buy it always because, as Bitcoin's price is fluctuating, sometimes it goes up, and sometimes it comes down, but using the DCAing strategy allows you to buy even when Bitcoin is up or down in price.

I don't actually think it's proper to be mentioning trading in this thread, because I believe that this thread is meant for Bitcoin investment only, so I suggest you take your trading discussion to the right place.

And as for Bitcoin investment and accumulating process, I believe that the DCA accumulating strategy is the best among them all, because you will buy in your own convenient, either weekly, monthly, and what makes it very special is that you can also buy the deepest part of the deep, which the person relying on lump sum method might miss out due to the fact that he thought the price of Bitcoin will go deeper, and as long as you are a long term holder, which have accumulated a very good stash of Bitcoin, you are definitely going to be successful in your investment.

I believe in terms of methodology to accumulate Bitcoin we can't really tell wether one using DCA will be more aggressive in accumulation than another using lump sum. DCA opens room to buy at every market situation but having a good stash of it depends on how each individual accumulate wether aggressively or conservatively.

Yeah we all need to hold for a long term and also view Bitcoin investment in long run but that doesn't certify wether anyone is gonna be successful. Some might take time to be in good profit or even reach maturity stage, so if you wanna be successful then accumulate more with a target and not allowing room for exhaustion.

I don't really know if your reply is in line with the conversation but speaking in terms of which method allows us to be more aggressive I can hardly say cause aggressiveness is a choice that each of us have to decide on our own and whether its buying on dips, DCA or lump sum, aggressiveness has to do with how much we allocate to Bitcoin and how often we buy Bitcoin, a lump sum investor can be also practice aggressiveness if he wants to, I think the concept of beign aggressive is about not investing less than you ought to or is able and also not more than you should, your free to correct me if I'm wrong.
You are right been aggressive is a choice, though over doing it in Bitcoin investment can be risky if you are not knowledgeable about it, for it is important to have a solid understanding of the market. Some time aggressive approach can be good if one can have enough confidence in long term potentials of your BTC investment.

Aggressive approach can also be good in Bitcoin when there is enough cash flow or a good paying job for it will allow you to upgrade your BTC investment method because having a steady income can help you in the process to invest more and more. For it is important to consider one financial capability before investing aggressively on BTC as long as you can be able to manage your investment well, an aggressive approach can also bring about good result in Bitcoin investment.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
ginsan

Activity: 1372
Merit: 627

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:30:39 PM

Well, you cut off an important point that I conveyed, where the point in the post was meant to strengthen a description of my idea in conveying it, but that's okay.
So it's like this if in investing you can't manage your cash flow as well as possible where it is linked in time. Where is the best time to do it aggressively or stick to the DCA pattern, which of course you still carry out your purchasing strategy regularly with the addition of executing it aggressively.
On the other hand, I generally explain thoroughly to all groups that there are poor investors or rich investors who act aggressively because in that point I said that if you get additional income then you can use it to buy aggressively which can be done by anyone.

So in this case of course beginners can also act aggressively when they have additional income. Of course, it is good to do this simultaneously with DCA purchases and also aggressively. The main goal of aggressive buying is of course to increase BTC holdings when we have a downward moment at the same time. Of course, is that increasing BTC holdings that we can execute will make us more enthusiastic in the future to repeat this by buying aggressively when there is additional income.

In another point that you conveyed where you put a word about the profits that must be taken, of course this is in contrast to our planning, namely to hold in the long term.
Yes, I understand that sometimes explaining in detail is quite difficult but you can fix it later. The important thing is that we are not fussy and emotional about what we do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 11:38:33 PM

I guess I can explain what aggressive investing is when it comes to investing in bitcoin. For one to be able to invest aggressively, it depends on his discretionary income and the level in which his emergency funds has gotten up to. It is said that our emergency funds should be up to at least three months. Someone that has built his emergency funds up to 6 months level can become more aggressive in buying bitcoin than someone whose emergency funds is 3 months if they have the same discretionary income.

Now back to buying bitcoin aggressively, it means that if you have $200 as your discretionary income with 3 months emergency funds available, reserve funds and float funds. That investor chose to invest only $100 weekly or monthly into bitcoin, and he sees that the balance of $100 is just lying there and he does not need it for any expenses for long. He can then decide to say I don't like the way my bitcoin portfolio is growing, and he feels like to increase the money with he is using for regular DCA weekly or monthly which is $100 to maybe $150 or $180. Since he does not always touch his balance of $100, he can start buying bitcoin with $180 for straight 3 months. You will see that the quantity of bitcoin that he will accumulate with be higher than when he was buying with just $100.

This is why if you have the funds to invest aggressively, you don't need to think twice but do it, as long as you are not overdoing it to the extent that you are left with no funds to take care of your needs or emergency that arises. This is why the level of your emergency funds helps an investor to be more aggressive in accumulating bitcoin. I believe that so many early bitcoin investors that had the money to buy bitcoin aggressively then, and did not take advantage of such opportunity are regretting it now that bitcoin price is 71k. This is why if you can invest aggressively you do it, than to invest in a whimpish way.

You might have gotten it right, aggressiveness is a little hard to explain with words but I think we all know what it means ourselves and that may differ individually, so I still prefer everyone to figure that out themselves and try to practice it the best they can, the least I can say is if anyone values and see it as a priority he would approach likewise and sometimes some investors are already used to doing everything slow and steady and wont ever get so aggressive and others would put bitcoin as a priority and invest aggressively, the major thign here is to keep balance and maintain comfort at what you are doing.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10394

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 03:12:32 AM
Merited by ultrloa (1)

One can be as aggressive they can ,but without over doing it, just as  sir JJG usually Said. Because most folks usually make alot of mistakes when it comes to being aggressive, mistakes like using their emergency funds to increase their rate of Accummulation without having any backup plan . Which may lead them tampering with their investment, for instance $500 is someone monthly salary and he or she decided to go all in with it without having any reserve funds he or she can take as backup funds , they may endup withdrawing their investment too early and the painful part is that they won't just withdraw the $500 back they may even endup withdrawing everything from their wallet . That's why is better to keep accummulating with any amount you know you can use at that moment, the main thing is that yah being consistent with your accumulation.

Yes.. that is a fairly good point to highlight I_Anime.. so in the beginning if a newbie investor tries to be be a bit aggressive or even a bit overly aggressive in his investment into bitcoin, he might feel good for a while, but he is not going to be in a very good position if by surprise he finds out that he was actually too aggressive or even that he had put himself into a kind of emergency status because of his over aggressiveness.

So many times people will suggest that getting into an investment is better to error a bit on the side of some level of conservativeness which means less aggressive and perhaps even a bit whimpy until you get used to the fact that you are trying to set up a system in which you will never ever need to dip into your bitcoin investment before a time of your completely own choosing, which surely may well be 4-10 years or longer.

If people are not used to investing, by fault they might become a bit overly aggressive in terms of considering that some or all of their bitcoin could serve as a kind of emergency fund in the event that mistakes are made, yet surely that is not a very good way to invest into something as volatile as bitcoin.. so if the thoughts are that none of the funds that are invested into bitcoin can be touched for 4-10 years or longer, then that kind of a mental framework might be helpful in terms of investing a bit less into bitcoin while building the various other systems of emergency funds, reserves and float, and surely once those are decently in place and have been practiced for a while, there may well end up being abilities to become more aggressive with the disposable income that is then coming in, than would have otherwise been possible without having those various systems in place and without having some periods of practicing your systems and getting good feels for where the boundaries are.

Replying to @red4slash
Sure there are ways we can record our ongoing investments and it has been brought up and confirmed to be helpful so many times even more than just for knowing how much we have invested in bitcoin, this can also help us go back to repharse or steps and know where we have made mistakes and apply correction in our future plans, you can use an excel software to keep record of your investment actions or I myself I use a journal, but once I have a laptop as i planned to get one even if I have quite been unwilling to get one I would start using excel for that purpose, I just seem to enjoy the traditional pattern of keeping record.

Surely having a computer and being able to use various computer programs, such as excel, can be very powerful in terms of helping you to get to higher levels of analysis in terms of manipulating your data and/or changing some of the variables to be able to project forward in a variety of ways.

Surely you can also do several of the same functions with paper and pencil and maybe even some of the ideas might make more sense when they are on paper and even spread them out and look at your various notes in which some of them you might update regularly and others you might use to model out and/or get better understandings. 

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 05:20:35 AM

You talked about aggressiveness and do you know the connection, being aggressive in terms of investment may be good because we have the enthusiasm to carry out but how controlling ability is important. If you do not have the ability to control then investment can be done slowly. Have you ever heard how people lose money in investments and it is influenced by individual mistakes, not because of Bitcoin, so when we want to invest, we need to pay attention to how to control it.

It's up to you whether you want to use the DCA pattern or so on, but it must also be able to be carried out according to your ability to control it. Investing in Bitcoin does have the opportunity to achieve success, but capital and strategy are important. Make purchases using a much more responsible method and store bitcoin until it reaches the selling value we want, from there we will see how bitcoin can provide freedom for investment.

One can be as aggressive they can ,but without over doing it, just as  sir JJG usually Said. Because most folks usually make alot of mistakes when it comes to being aggressive, mistakes like using their emergency funds to increase their rate of Accummulation without having any backup plan . Which may lead them tampering with their investment, for instance $500 is someone monthly salary and he or she decided to go all in with it without having any reserve funds he or she can take as backup funds , they may endup withdrawing their investment too early and the painful part is that they won't just withdraw the $500 back they may even endup withdrawing everything from their wallet . That's why is better to keep accumulating with any amount you know you can use at that moment, the main thing is that yah being consistent with your accumulation.
Any investor who is using his whole salary to aggressively buy bitcoin to increase his bitcoin investment and also buy at a low price is not disciplined with his bitcoin accumulation plan; he or she has allowed buying the dip to decide the amount of money to be used in accumulating bitcoin at the time of the dip. You are right; since bitcoin is not a quick-to-get-rich thing, the investor will not stay for up to a month, and he or she will tamper with his bitcoin investment to survive because he or she messed up his accumulation plan by using his whole money to aggressively accumulate bitcoin. Since the investor has tempered his bitcoin investment, he or she will wake up one day and decide to sell all his bitcoin investment because of the mistake he or she made when buying the dip. We should not be very concerned about buying the dip so that we will not make mistakes that could lead to selling our bitcoin investment when it has matured.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hewlet

Merit: 138

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 05:36:57 AM

If people are not used to investing, by fault they might become a bit overly aggressive in terms of considering that some or all of their bitcoin could serve as a kind of emergency fund in the event that mistakes are made, yet surely that is not a very good way to invest into something as volatile as bitcoin.. so if the thoughts are that none of the funds that are invested into bitcoin can be touched for 4-10 years or longer, then that kind of a mental framework might be helpful in terms of investing a bit less into bitcoin while building the various other systems of emergency funds, reserves and float, and surely once those are decently in place and have been practiced for a while, there may well end up being abilities to become more aggressive with the disposable income that is then coming in, than would have otherwise been possible without having those various systems in place and without having some periods of practicing your systems and getting good feels for where the boundaries are.
this definitely is the kind of thought process that every Bitcoin holder should have in creating a balance between how aggressive he intends going with his accumilation and how well he is putting in effort to ensure that other systems of emergency funds and sources of his funds are all In place.

long termed investment goals that involves building a strong Bitcoin stack for a period of 4 to 10 years are better off started with a simple and realistic amount while setting up other aspect of our funds generating sectors that will in turn aid us in increasing the amount that's going into our Bitcoin DCA. Being aggressive is good and will surely propel us to meeting our accumilation goal as fast as possible but if done at the wrong time, it's going to play a detrimental role in our accumulation journey and might in the process endanger our holding or possibly put us in a position were we might have to pause our dca routine or reduce on how aggressive we're with our stacking because other aspect of our funds generating systems aren't in check.

I totally agree with you and I feel that this kind of mental framework is going to work well for a majority of us here if we accumulate our BTC at our own pace while ensuring that other aspect that's generating funds for our emergency situation, daily up-keep and allocation for our disposable income is properly structured and taken care of.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Samlucky O

Merit: 266

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 05:53:28 AM

One can be as aggressive they can ,but without over doing it, just as  sir JJG usually Said. Because most folks usually make alot of mistakes when it comes to being aggressive, mistakes like using their emergency funds to increase their rate of Accummulation without having any backup plan . Which may lead them tampering with their investment, for instance $500 is someone monthly salary and he or she decided to go all in with it without having any reserve funds he or she can take as backup funds , they may endup withdrawing their investment too early and the painful part is that they won't just withdraw the $500 back they may even endup withdrawing everything from their wallet . That's why is better to keep accummulating with any amount you know you can use at that moment, the main thing is that yah being consistent with your accumulation.

Yes.. that is a fairly good point to highlight I_Anime.. so in the beginning if a newbie investor tries to be be a bit aggressive or even a bit overly aggressive in his investment into bitcoin, he might feel good for a while, but he is not going to be in a very good position if by surprise he finds out that he was actually too aggressive or even that he had put himself into a kind of emergency status because of his over aggressiveness.
I_Anime made a good point. that's true, and most at times the reason why newbie are usually aggressive during their early days of investment is simply because of misinformation which may be gotten from social media influencers and friends whom they might have heard pretty good things about bitcoin, without DYOR. so surely they end up becoming agresive of investing. because they feel left out for a long period of time, and now see it as an opportunity to get rich quick without knowing that bitcoin investment is all about patient, perseverance  and having a longer time horizon and also having a proper investment strategy and having a regular fund in discretion or reserved. though I don't blame newbies perhaps the name simply means a novice which implies that they are new. so after some time they will be in good position to know how bitcoin Investment works. but that depends surely on the newbies and his understanding of long and short term investment time horizon. because most of them who don't have focus may get distracted along the line due to social media influencers promoting some shitcoins instead of Bitcoin.

of course yes, having a focus of HODLing bitcoin for 4-10 years is surly a good mental framework but having the mind that all fund should be invested in bitcoin without considering the emergency, reserved and floats, is where the problem lies. in as much as people love to have enough money invested in bitcoin shouldn't blind fold a person not to know the rule guiding bitcoin investment. surely if a person neglect the bitcoin investment strategy, he may end up becoming agresive. thats why it is often said repeatedly that before we consider investing in bitcoin we should think of emergency and reserved or float, because that is Only the win strategy.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 06:24:51 AM

I don't really know if your reply is in line with the conversation but speaking in terms of which method allows us to be more aggressive I can hardly say cause aggressiveness is a choice that each of us have to decide on our own and whether its buying on dips, DCA or lump sum, aggressiveness has to do with how much we allocate to Bitcoin and how often we buy Bitcoin, a lump sum investor can be also practice aggressiveness if he wants to, I think the concept of beign aggressive is about not investing less than you ought to or is able and also not more than you should, your free to correct me if I'm wrong

Exactly, being aggressive is ones choice and one can use any method of purchasing bitcoin to be aggressive as they please. But most people rather prefer DCAing, when it comes to being aggressive. For instance an individual accumulation amount at first was $50 weekly with DCA method. And he or she began to see the beauty of investing in bitcoin, and lateron they decided to increase their Bitcoin allocation. From $50 to $100 weekly inorder for them to hit their accumulation goal fast, in a long run.  But most time some folks Alos choose to be aggressive using lump-summing, even though they where using DCAing before, inorder to coverup some space their accumulation.

I don't really know if your reply is in line with the conversation but speaking in terms of which method allows us to be more aggressive I can hardly say cause aggressiveness is a choice that each of us have to decide on our own and whether its buying on dips, DCA or lump sum, aggressiveness has to do with how much we allocate to Bitcoin and how often we buy Bitcoin, a lump sum investor can be also practice aggressiveness if he wants to, I think the concept of beign aggressive is about not investing less than you ought to or is able and also not more than you should, your free to correct me if I'm wrong.
You talked about aggressiveness and do you know the connection, being aggressive in terms of investment may be good because we have the enthusiasm to carry out but how controlling ability is important. If you do not have the ability to control then investment can be done slowly. Have you ever heard how people lose money in investments and it is influenced by individual mistakes, not because of Bitcoin, so when we want to invest, we need to pay attention to how to control it.

It's up to you whether you want to use the DCA pattern or so on, but it must also be able to be carried out according to your ability to control it. Investing in Bitcoin does have the opportunity to achieve success, but capital and strategy are important. Make purchases using a much more responsible method and store bitcoin until it reaches the selling value we want, from there we will see how bitcoin can provide freedom for investment.

One can be as aggressive they can ,but without over doing it, just as  sir JJG usually Said. Because most folks usually make alot of mistakes when it comes to being aggressive, mistakes like using their emergency funds to increase their rate of Accummulation without having any backup plan . Which may lead them tampering with their investment, for instance $500 is someone monthly salary and he or she decided to go all in with it without having any reserve funds he or she can take as backup funds , they may endup withdrawing their investment too early and the painful part is that they won't just withdraw the $500 back they may even endup withdrawing everything from their wallet . That's why is better to keep accummulating with any amount you know you can use at that moment, the main thing is that yah being consistent with your accumulation.
I totally agree with you.
However an investor who set target of 3BTC in six years mostly be more aggressive than another investor who have no target.
Alot of investors have their accumulation goal, and that same goal may determine how aggressive one need to be in accumulating Bitcoin, at first one don't have to be over aggressive in order to meet his Bitcoin goal expecially an investor with low financial stability. That why the range of holding and accumulating from 4-10 years is a nice one because it would give one enough time to accumulate some good quantity of bitcoin without being over  aggressive in his Accumulation. Because when one his being over aggressive with no proper planning and low financial stability, he or she may endup not having an emergency funds in the process because you being too aggressive towards your accumulation, which may lead to one depending on his investment whenever an over whelming expenses hit them which may lead to one having the habit of tampering with his investment.

You are right in this, setting a goal and working towards achieving it, is the way to success, there are shorterm and long-term investors, the two has different motives for investing in Bitcoin although we cant question their decision but we can be able to identify from both of them which one ia more serious with a goal to get than the other in the investment, for every bitcoiner to benefit, he/ she must set a strategic plan and this plan should be continuous accumulating and hodling for a longterm, Bitcoin has ups and down due to volatilty and as an investor that has an existing investment in Bitcoin you should have known that halving happens every 4years and during halving, Bitcoin is exepected to pump although most times it doesn't happen immediately but if you understand the events like bear market, bullrun, you will not be quick to take action because you already know that market will be beneficial to you and other bitcoiner iin 5-6 or more years intervals so you wouldnt want to be a premature seller, although there should be other means of getting money to sort your bills and domestic needs to enable you achieve this goal, every season in a Bitcoin has its own benefit, during the dumps and bear market a bitcoiner is expected to acquire more of this asset and keep accumulating hence he/she knows that during the bullrun market profit will definitely come, in conclusion as bitcoiners lets utilize the opportunity of every event and keep accumulating to make our hodling a profitable one.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1236

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 07:56:24 AM
Merited by Mahanton (1)

One can be as aggressive they can ,but without over doing it, just as  sir JJG usually Said. Because most folks usually make alot of mistakes when it comes to being aggressive, mistakes like using their emergency funds to increase their rate of Accummulation without having any backup plan . Which may lead them tampering with their investment, for instance $500 is someone monthly salary and he or she decided to go all in with it without having any reserve funds he or she can take as backup funds , they may endup withdrawing their investment too early and the painful part is that they won't just withdraw the $500 back they may even endup withdrawing everything from their wallet . That's why is better to keep accumulating with any amount you know you can use at that moment, the main thing is that yah being consistent with your accumulation.
Any investor who is using his whole salary to aggressively buy bitcoin to increase his bitcoin investment and also buy at a low price is not disciplined with his bitcoin accumulation plan; he or she has allowed buying the dip to decide the amount of money to be used in accumulating bitcoin at the time of the dip. You are right; since bitcoin is not a quick-to-get-rich thing, the investor will not stay for up to a month, and he or she will tamper with his bitcoin investment to survive because he or she messed up his accumulation plan by using his whole money to aggressively accumulate bitcoin. Since the investor has tempered his bitcoin investment, he or she will wake up one day and decide to sell all his bitcoin investment because of the mistake he or she made when buying the dip. We should not be very concerned about buying the dip so that we will not make mistakes that could lead to selling our bitcoin investment when it has matured.

We don't need to get broke just to cope up with our investment and there's no need to rush on everything especially on our bitcoin investment since everything is in process that's why we should never invest all of our salary to our bitcoin investment since for sure we will really get a problem with that in long run since we might come up to an idea to get a loan since we can't take care of other thing that important to consider just to live a comfortable life.

To have a proper plan on this maybe we should have a pie chart where we can separate our earnings into other things that we are considering on where we spend our money since if we have proper discipline on money for sure we can make all of things work out and we will not get any financial trouble if we follow all the plans we set. For doing all those discipline for sure we will be responsible on everything especially on each decision making we do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 »
  Print  

Jump to: