Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
plunerimti

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:47:48 AM

I read the latest press releases and I like how the project is developing.
That is, the team is doing something useful for people and such projects will be in demand in 2020.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crisjho

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:12:41 AM

At the moment, the team has done a great job, but where did you get the investment for this? Have you had any sales rounds before?

Hello!  Our investments are confidential relationships and we are not prepared to comment on these.  The KABN UK Public Crowdfunding Sale starts in 9 days.  Check out our website for the countdown https://www.kabntoken.com/

please tell me what will be the minimum Deposit amount and what payment methods are accepted?
For me, you need to understand how best to buy these tokens .
cuberbuller

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:35:17 AM

At the moment, the team has done a great job, but where did you get the investment for this? Have you had any sales rounds before?

Hello!  Our investments are confidential relationships and we are not prepared to comment on these.  The KABN UK Public Crowdfunding Sale starts in 9 days.  Check out our website for the countdown https://www.kabntoken.com/

It will be just fine and I think I can buy tokens for me.
30% discount for me will also be a good motivation and will continue to monitor the work of the team.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:21:21 AM

please tell me what will be the minimum Deposit amount and what payment methods are accepted?

USD, GBP, EUR, BTC, ETH are the currencies that are currently accepted.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:28:14 AM

Please tell me who either of the team has already had experience in the blockchain industry ?
And is the project presented on any ratings ?

KABN leadership team has more than 120 years of combined industry leading global experience with both private and public companies.  Check out https://www.kabntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/KABN-Gibraltar-PLC-Mini-Presentation-November-2019.pdf to read more about the team!
Lord_Anorak

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:38:31 PM

Please tell me who either of the team has already had experience in the blockchain industry ?

the project is presented in various ratings. You can find information in Google but even more I am interested in their achievements.
Gibrid11

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:10:32 PM

you can find information in Google and I am sure that the project will be really in demand.
loatimarbo

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:46:18 PM

Where are your identification methods currently working? I would like to understand how it all works in practice.

as I understand it in the USA and Canada it is actively used already now.
I actually like that these technologies will quickly become global and the project will be able to scale quickly.

in the future, the project will be developed around the world. and I really like it. the team will be able to quickly scale the project and therefore the price of the company's shares will grow .
neuspecnerab

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:20:32 PM

studied the information about the project and was impressed. Now they have a reputable team and I think that I can buy tokens during the sales round. now filed a whitelist.

the white list gives bonuses of 30% and it will be just fine.
I will definitely take this opportunity in the near future.

It will be a good bonus and good motivation. at least so I can buy a little more tokens and get more potential income in the future.

I like that there will be an opportunity to receive dividends. Since I'm set on investing for the long term. This will all be very interesting for me and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.

I would like to know what the team offers for investors in the long term and is there any financial plan ?
ademsiwer

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:59:20 PM

as I understand it thanks to all the services of the company we will be able to see decentralized banking that will work around the world. That would be just fine.

I'd like to say alpha and see how it all works. For now I find it hard to any conclusions regarding the performance of the project.
Abasalito

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:29:50 PM

30% discount for me will also be a good motivation and will continue to monitor the work of the team.

now this is one of the best projects in that they want to build their financial system on the blockchain and also a loyalty program. It will be really demanded.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:58:06 PM

studied the information about the project and was impressed. Now they have a reputable team and I think that I can buy tokens during the sales round. now filed a whitelist.

the white list gives bonuses of 30% and it will be just fine.
I will definitely take this opportunity in the near future.

It will be a good bonus and good motivation. at least so I can buy a little more tokens and get more potential income in the future.

I like that there will be an opportunity to receive dividends. Since I'm set on investing for the long term. This will all be very interesting for me and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.

I would like to know what the team offers for investors in the long term and is there any financial plan ?

hello!  Our investments are confidential and we are not prepared to speak on them at this time.
neuspecnerab

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:05:49 PM

Is the team in the process of getting patents now or have you already got some patents ?
exazterci

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:39:24 PM

you have to get whitelisted for this and it will get a 30% discount. I think that for early investors it will be a good motivation.
efovmenxi

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:05:04 PM

I read the latest press releases and I like how the project is developing.
That is, the team is doing something useful for people and such projects will be in demand in 2020.

The main thing to understand is that I can trust the team as much as possible and in this case they have support visa and it means a lot to me.
Rylikepi

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:43:00 PM

I do not really understand how your company will make money.
It is still very important to understand what investors will be able to get in the long term.

I like how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens during the sales rounds.
At least it is already a working business and tokens will have liquidity.
nibedsflachnews

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:51:31 AM

I do not really understand how your company will make money.
It is still very important to understand what investors will be able to get in the long term.

I like how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens during the sales rounds.
At least it is already a working business and tokens will have liquidity.

Tokens will be shares of the company and therefore they will be in demand in any case.
And you can be sure that there will be no dump.
goodman365h

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:35:57 PM

the team has done a lot of useful things and I like it. At least it will be very useful for people) .
yfthn

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:17:23 PM

I like how the project works and develops.
I read in the blog that the project has a lot of partners, they become more every month. And the team made the right decision about STO
zheka2017

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:02:40 PM

USD, GBP, EUR, BTC, ETH are the currencies that are currently accepted.

it is very convenient that you accept Fiat money as a means of payment .
At the moment, I just prefer companies to be as legal as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: