Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18116 times)
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:09:12 PM

Really, currently being a bounty hunter is not as profitable as the previous year and that is because there are many ICO projects that are unable to reach the softcaps and even many Campaigns do not pay. But even so there are still many people who never give up and still hold their trust in the bounty.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:15:34 PM

I too can feel the end is near for bounty campaigns. They are becoming increasingly worthless and many don't even pay out. The ones that pay are worth a few dollars so it really isn't worth the time anymore - better of day trading instead

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:29:43 PM

Really, currently being a bounty hunter is not as profitable as the previous year and that is because there are many ICO projects that are unable to reach the softcaps and even many Campaigns do not pay. But even so there are still many people who never give up and still hold their trust in the bounty.

Yes, I'm one of those people. I still believe in the bounty of the campaign and continue to participate in them. I can't say that all projects pay, but some still act honestly. And while there are such projects, I will look for them and participate in them.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:30:43 PM

The number of people on each bounty have increased tremendously,  it is some how difficult to make a decent gain from bounty these dats. Trading along side with bounty hunting will be a good combination.  Hunters will be able to make profit from both bounty hunting and trading.  Though trading is highly unpredictable but with the right information one can make good profit from it

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:38:35 PM

I think doing both is normal.

If you have time you can do bounty and if you do know how to trade you can earn from there too. But in bounty you can only lose time but in trade, if you don't know what you are doing, you can lose big.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:09:55 PM

Indeed until now the bounties was not profitable, maybe only if the bull run will come the bounties will be profitable, but until then maybe the bounty hunters start to trade, and try to make a profit there.
The decline in the profits of bounty is not 100% on the bull run but on the ability of the team to meat up with market demands and also being sincere with the project, what killed the bounty market is the increase in the number of scam projects and shitcoins that have no potential.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:13:51 PM

for now, being a bounty hunter is not enough to be able to survive in crypto. because the bounty is no longer promising, even very disappointing. therefore we must be good at trading in order to survive and seek profits in Crypto.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:15:05 PM

If you're lucky, you get to accumulate for free a token or a coin scheduled for ICO by participating in its bounty campaign. This token is one token you are thinking about buying during the ICO.

Trading is the hardest to do especially if you hardly trained or studied trading principles before.

Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:22:21 PM

Trading doesn't make much more than bounty hunting but hauling missions make considerably more if you're in the right system and allied with the factions there. If you want to get into a bigger ship it's going to take you a while bounty hunting
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:53:09 PM

I do not think that bounty interfere with trading. Bounty is more dependent on luck than trading. In trading, your skills can help you to trade successfully.
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:50:58 PM

Considering the current progress of the crypto market, Trading is very profitable in 2019 than bounty hunting. Trading in ethereum for instance can generate you  about  20% to 30% of your initial investment capital. Bounty hunting is no longer profitable as it was back in the good days.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:58:20 PM

Bounty payments are delay4ed intently by the bounty managers and there are no many things left to do,unfortunately. Trading the altcoins can give higher returns but there will be involved risks in this business too.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:48:36 PM

Bounty payments are delay4ed intently by the bounty managers and there are no many things left to do,unfortunately. Trading the altcoins can give higher returns but there will be involved risks in this business too.
Many developers and managers always delay with the many reasons they give and forget the road map they made during the project creation, but all of that is also the current price stability is indeed good enough for the altcoin so it can produce a pretty good price, the risk will be better if playing in altcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:37:34 PM

indeed, currently trading is more profitable than being a bounty hunter, but not everyone can trade properly because in order to trade it requires knowledge and strategies in trading, I currently still survive as a bounty hunter because I believe the reward from the bounty that I have will generate big profits when bullrun arrives

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:44:13 PM

Both are good ways to earn money,  but the advantage of bounty is participant dont need to risk their money. We are just putting our effort, we will not loss anything doing bounty. And im proud of it to be one of them, im not good at trading and i most earn money through signature campaign.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:58:21 PM

By taking the past few months as a case study I have been made to believe that right now trading is actually more profitable than participating in bounty campaigns because when you trade using good api or trading bot.

I set up in a very good way there is a very good chance w making good profit over a specific period of time or ability week a month or more butt bounty hunting in presently scott has been paying less and less over the past few months and a lot of projects and not even being there mountains as so it is an ultimate waste of time and I believe time is more expensive than money

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:49:18 AM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Bounties are not profitable as they used to be because the entire crypto space has gone bearish for quite a long time. ICOs are suffering to reach hardcaps with most of them finding alternate means to raise funds. Rewards or coins earned by bounty hunters becomes profitable only when the project and its coin becomes successful on the market - yet many coins and projects still struggle because of the bear market.
Bounties will bounce back to normal once the market goes bullish and projects begins to flourish as planned in their roadmaps.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:10:07 AM

Back in 2017 I would choose bounty because most of the bounty back then would really pay you and their coin/token would really hit their ICO price or way higher than that.
But now I would choose trading since bounty isn't profitable anymore and you only have a low chance of earning a decent amount from all of your work on bounty.

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:04:13 AM

Looking at the nature of the crypto space, trading is the currently the most profitable venture in the crypto space in 2019. About 20% of people who use to participate in Bounty campaigns are now trading in either Bitcoin or Ethereum due to the unproductive nature of joining  bounty campaigns. Me for instance, I'm 70% into crypto trading and 30% into bounty campaigning. Trading is the new deal in the crypto space.

That's quite true, but considering the fact that your statistics is not enough to prove that allot is earning through trading, I guess you should put here some articles concerning that. There are people here getting rich through bounty only, not by trading and some financial manipulation just like that.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:09:46 AM

For me it is good to do bounty than trading because i dont have much money to start trading and also i dont have much knowledge for trading. But now many bounty are scam. I have done the task but dont get reward but it can not stop me to join bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: