Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416398 times)
Caishen_Project (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:19:03 PM

Stuhlman, don't get me wrong, I respect your work, but I do believe you picked the wrong numbers for the masternodes. Time will tell I guess.

After some feedback from community: we decided to create a fifth tier
for first distribution, set at 2000CAIx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:21:00 PM

Is it just me or this is complete BS? I have been holding CAIx for a long time but this announcement is so fucking stupid. Did you forget this is a 1.6 mil supply coin and that you also have plans of destroying even some of those coins? You want to make a coin that is owned by a hundred of people or what?

Part II: CAIx Masternodes

I need to clarify one thing about our Masternode program, you do not need to own one to benefit.
Some might not be able to afford to create one, but the process of creating them can only increase
the price of CAIx and the benefit will be realized elsewhere...

The first tier of CAIx Masternodes will start at 20000CAIx, second tier will be at 15000CAIx,
third at 10000CAIx, and fourth tier will start at 5000 CAIx.

A masternode is a wallet minting an amount equal or higher to the figures above.
Each masternode will receive a share of our first distribution of dividend.
The Masternodes must be active for 30 days, where screen shots will be taken
and saved for comparison and later distribution on active nodes. This will start
on Sunday the 1st of June and ends on Monday the 30th
of June. At which time the first distribution will commence.

More distributions will be done as our projects make more and more profits and
and a portion is set aside for dividend. Higher tiered masternodes will receive
higher rewards, dividing your masternodes on smaller tiers will cause your reward
to shrink. This will create better buys for CAIx as people will seek to accumulate
enough CAIx for the next tier. Over time, we will eliminate the lower level tiers,
causing a forward moving trend to own higher level tiers, pushing the price higher.

I am sorry you do not understand the math behind this, we are not seeking to create thousands of masternodes, as we are not able to pay dividend  to someone who owns 100 CAIx for example, as people seek to create the 5k masternode the person with the 100 CAIx will get his share by the price rise that process will cause. The creation of a masternode only helps to establish a natural price gain that benefits everyone. And makes distribution of dividend worth a lot more for people creating these nodes. A person holding 100 CAIx might realize a better benefit by the price picking up than the small dividend contribution he will get.

So you are basically admitting that 100 CAIx will not be worth much anytime in the future. Ok, cool no problem with that. However buy telling all the people who own less than 2-3k that they should sell their coins, you create a bigger sell pressure than the buy pressure from people wanting to make a node. Now talk about flawed math...
Why did you assume someone with 3k CAIx would sell his CAIx instead of trying to build his masternode? and as each round dividend distribution comes, more people will be seeking to build one, in reality the demand for CAIx will rise and thus anyone unable to create one will realise his share in the demand rising. Our math is not flawed, you just made an incorrect assumption.

5k out of 1.6 mil is 0.003125%, 20k out of 1.6mil is 0.0125. If we take today's BTC supply it's like asking people to hold 120k BTC for the top tier node or 40k for the lower one.
quarkkid

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:24:23 PM

Stuhlman, don't get me wrong, I respect your work, but I do believe you picked the wrong numbers for the masternodes. Time will tell I guess.

+1

I own 4800 CAIx and I am in the top 100! the masternode will be held by 5 or 6 peoples !

how do you work that out? There will be loads of nodes...

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:26:29 PM

Is it just me or this is complete BS? I have been holding CAIx for a long time but this announcement is so fucking stupid. Did you forget this is a 1.6 mil supply coin and that you also have plans of destroying even some of those coins? You want to make a coin that is owned by a hundred of people or what?

I need to clarify one thing about our Masternode program, you do not need to own one to benefit.
Some might not be able to afford to create one, but the process of creating them can only increase

The first tier of CAIx Masternodes will start at 20000CAIx, second tier will be at 15000CAIx,

A masternode is a wallet minting an amount equal or higher to the figures above.
and saved for comparison and later distribution on active nodes. This will start

higher rewards, dividing your masternodes on smaller tiers will cause your reward
to shrink. This will create better buys for CAIx as people will seek to accumulate
enough CAIx for the next tier. Over time, we will eliminate the lower level tiers,
causing a forward moving trend to own higher level tiers, pushing the price higher.

I am sorry you do not understand the math behind this, we are not seeking to create thousands of masternodes, as we are not able to pay dividend  to someone who owns 100 CAIx for example, as people seek to create the 5k masternode the person with the 100 CAIx will get his share by the price rise that process will cause. The creation of a masternode only helps to establish a natural price gain that benefits everyone. And makes distribution of dividend worth a lot more for people creating these nodes. A person holding 100 CAIx might realize a better benefit by the price picking up than the small dividend contribution he will get.

So you are basically admitting that 100 CAIx will not be worth much anytime in the future. Ok, cool no problem with that. However buy telling all the people who own less than 2-3k that they should sell their coins, you create a bigger sell pressure than the buy pressure from people wanting to make a node. Now talk about flawed math...
Why did you assume someone with 3k CAIx would sell his CAIx instead of trying to build his masternode? and as each round dividend distribution comes, more people will be seeking to build one, in reality the demand for CAIx will rise and thus anyone unable to create one will realise his share in the demand rising. Our math is not flawed, you just made an incorrect assumption.

5k out of 1.6 mil is 0.003125%, 20k out of 1.6mil is 0.0125. If we take today's BTC supply it's like asking people to hold 120k BTC for the top tier node or 40k for the lower one.

We have now added a fifth Tier masternode set at 2000 CAIx . I hope this helps. Creating any lower masternodes at this time will dilute the reward.

fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:27:35 PM

+1

I own 4800 CAIx and I am in the top 100! the masternode will be held by 5 or 6 peoples !

I guess it's just me but I always thought that a wide distribution gives a coin value... How are you gonna justify merchant acceptance if your coins are held by 200-300 people?
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:30:54 PM

+1

Very few people who have more than 5000 CAIx! You can check it on the top 100 list. It was shared somewhere on the forum during the transition CAI to CAIx.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
edok

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:34:06 PM

Newb alert. If I have enough CAIx how do I become a masternode? Is this very technical or do I just throw it in a wallet? Thanks.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:34:38 PM

+1

I guess it's just me but I always thought that a wide distribution gives a coin value... How are you gonna justify merchant acceptance if your coins are held by 200-300 people?
Masternodes are intended to help with price stability, that's what it is about. Merchants want a stable currency that does not lose value over short periods of time. There will always be a market for CAIx, but this will help eliminate a huge dump by someone who stands to gain by holding.

fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:35:55 PM

We have now added a fifth Tier masternode set at 2000 CAIx . I hope this helps. Creating any lower masternodes at this time will dilute the reward.

+1 for taking feedback. I'd personally start at 1k and go on 2k, 5k, 10k and that's it. But let's see. I believe one thing you are missing is that you NEED to build a much bigger community. The coin is starting to look too elitist at the moment. I'll stop now. You might want to go into some detail on how dividends are calculated if you expect whales to jump in heavily.
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:37:02 PM

FUCKING PREMINE SCAMMERS DON'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING IN THE COIN SPECS! FUCK U
i am really suprised you did not alternate different colors

lol im surprised it wasnt a rotating , flashing GIF image.

thanks for the bump
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:37:38 PM

+1

Masternodes are intended to help with price stability, that's what it is about. Merchants want a stable currency that does not lose value over short periods of time. There will always be a market for CAIx, but this will help eliminate a huge dump by someone who stands to gain by holding.

Not really, things change in people's lives and somebody will sometimes feel the need to sell his masternode. Here comes a 20k dump.
karimdr2

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:40:17 PM

+1

20k and 10k per MN can't help ! 100 MN at 1000 CAIx is better than 3 o 4 MN at 10k CAIx !

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

+1

20k and 10k per MN can't help ! 100 MN at 1000 CAIx is better than 3 o 4 MN at 10k CAIx !

I am thinking the same. He probably chose the bigger numbers to avoid too much accounting work when making the pay outs.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:44:56 PM

+1

Not really, things change in people's lives and somebody will sometimes feel the need to sell his masternode. Here comes a 20k dump.

Someone who owns 20k CAIx and something changed in his life that will cause him to sell, is not an everyday event. What I said is, he stands to gain by holding, and that's the natural trend we want to create, however, we have no control over an individual's decision. We can only influence the trend not the single actions.

fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:48:38 PM

+1

Someone who owns 20k CAIx and something changed in his life that will cause him to sell, is not an everyday event. What I said is, he stands to gain by holding, and that's the natural trend we want to create, however, we have no control over an individual's decision. We can only influence the trend not the single actions.

If the price goes as high as you suggested (past LTC), you will be asking people to hold at least $200,000 for the top masternode and at least $20,000 for the lower one. Don't you think that is a bit too much? And what kind of pay outs are you gonna offer at that point of time to justify people keeping such an investment and not moving to something else that will give them a better RoI?
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:51:57 PM

There was not more CAIx than CAI right until 1.6 Mil CAI was mined.  People had plenty of time to swap out.  You could mine and cash in strait up until all the 1.6 Mil CAIx was swapped.  The fact multiple people didn't pay attention to their investments allowed others to keep mining past 1.6 Mil and swap their coins while the 1.6 Mil CAIx was still available.  Snooze and lose is the all I can say.  I mined past 1.6 Mil CAI and was able to swap coins because others were to lazy to keep track of their investments and swap out coins they had owned previous.

For every coin someone was to lazy to swap someone mined a coin past 1.6 Mil and beat them to Coinswap to exchange it.

Thanks!!!!

I know I'm an asshole but I have to admit it gives a sense of satisfaction to see how people complain they weren't given proper warning of the CAIx switch when it was plain as day for a long ass time.  Those people deserve what they get....  Nothing!

Nope - you are an asshole for being so short sighted and not accepting that it is irrelevant whether or not people were aware of the switch. There were more CAI mined than CAIx available - simple logic says that given that fact, some people would get nothing.
touchnet

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:55:31 PM

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAI:CJX2a8vn36vRedHoJNF3F3gPfHYAWLTmvE
--------------------------------------> change
CAIx:XhzVVgiorZjna87btmiATRScxWHQujqypi
karimdr2

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:57:10 PM

+1

I am thinking the same. He probably chose the bigger numbers to avoid too much accounting work when making the pay outs.

I see that nobody is happy with this decision! I respect the work of Stuhlman and his team. But, IMHO the MN calculation should be reviewed .

fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:59:27 PM

+1

I see that nobody is happy with this decision! I respect the work of Stuhlman and his team. But, IMHO the MN calculation should be reviewed .

I see only you and me being unhappy lol.
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:03:43 PM

+1

Well im pretty happy with this arrangement, the only thing i wish i could change is having more coins..and thats where i think you guys are getting mad...It just has been reviewed if you didnt notice, and all your crying has probably scarificed some of my distribution profit by adding that last tier, but you dont hear me crying about it...it is what it is, deal with it.

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: