Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:06:15 AM

There is a new wallet?
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:16:03 PM

There is a new wallet?

Not yet, the current wallet is working like a charm and it has all the features it needs.
The dev team is working on a new version though, it will have a new layout, UPNP and QR code support and many other new features.

Check out the CAIx twitter for more info: https://twitter.com/JStuhlman/status/472420224617050112
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:51:53 PM

My biggest concern ATM is the price. It continues to go south.  Sad

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:03:19 PM

Support the price and place some buy orders Smiley
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:35:27 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 03:04:03 PM by nanoprobe

My biggest concern ATM is the price. It continues to go south.  Sad

Support the price and place some buy orders Smiley
Buying into a downtrend is a very bad play IMHO. When/if the fundamentals change I'll be looking into buying.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:45:24 PM

Price goes south because these fuckers won't give you important info in time.
It is saturday, last day to buy a masternode and nobody have idea about economic share between nodes.
Fuck this shit. This is not how you treat your investors.
Die you scamcoin...
azerbaidjan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:34:44 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 03:44:48 PM by azerbaidjan

@azerbaidjan

You are a miserable, winning complaining and blood sucking troll on other serious treads and only want to make damage....

Please stop trolling and sucking blood on other treads  !

===>>>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak7J3AOElXk  

Why the price is so low right now? maybe its something we dont know? Huh

Not at all: this is just meant to prevent you from dumping what you made on The Stuhl's back after after whined so much about it.

To make matters clear: I troll the uTC thread because bumface is clearly a scammer to me: ask him about the investment fund and also to justify the expenses he made with what he earned with the premine etc. Ask him why all devs are leaving this project since the begining, and ask for the real reasons, not the excuse he made up after the fact like the way he tries to turn the departure of dcgirl into a problem dcgirl might have had. He's absolutely not credible. I am 100% sure he will not produce anything credible, as well as I am 100% sure he used the investment fund for personal gain.
I am also 100% sure he sold his share at the highest and does not give a damn about this shitcoin. He's just here to entertain the impression everything is perfect whereas it's not.
Now the ball is in his camp: if he can provide clean and accurate acounting, I may revise my position, but not before.

In the meantime he's just making people think he's working hard to promote the coin whereas the appearances do not plead in his favor: He's not doing anything besides sending patronizing meassages every now and then. He's just behaving a little too much like a windbag.

Drop the mask and stop the comedy.

Now who's the troll?

nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:58:27 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 05:48:34 PM by nanoprobe

Now who's the troll?

Beyond any shadow of doubt you are otherwise you would not be talking about UTC in the CAIx thread. GFL and welcome to ignore troll.

azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:01:17 PM

Now who's the troll?

Beyond any shadow of doubt you are otherwise you would not be talking about UTC in the CAIx thread. GFL and welcome to ignore loser.

Many thanks for your commendation. However things are not that simple little man. I was challenged in another thread, so I felt like having to answer concretely to accusations.
I do not think answering to accusations in a way that shatters them could be considered as trolling.
I do not think that exposing bumface's deceptive methods is trolling.
I do not think that trying to prevent people for buying a scamcoin could be considred as trolling. If so, then go buy 10BTC ot uTC.
Anyway, have a nice weekend little expletive hungry man.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:12:42 PM

Why there is no more information about the dividends for "masternodes" ( lol at that word btw ) ?

This.is.sooooooo.shady.

well it's either total amateurism or......just shady
azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:20:03 PM

Why there is no more information about the dividends for "masternodes" ( lol at that word btw ) ?

This.is.sooooooo.shady.

well it's either total amateurism or......just shady

I have lots of trust in The Stuhl because of many reasons. Wait a bit and he will come back with the info.
Given the time of year and the fact that it's a long weekend he might have taken some time off with his family.
So wait until monday at least.
The Stuhl is definitely not a scammer, contrary to some others.
He's got a track record to prove this point.

UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

People keep shouting scam and Stuhlman keeps delivering.

There's so much work going on for this coin and long term value is pretty much guaranteed.

But, as ever, there's always people who are always trying to make themselves look clever by 'uncovering something' and calling scam all the time. But, whatever, let them. It'll all come good in the end.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:38:52 PM

There's so much work going on for this coin and long term value is pretty much guaranteed.

But, as ever, there's always people who are always trying to make themselves look clever by 'uncovering something' and calling scam all the time. But, whatever, let them. It'll all come good in the end.

btw, i'm not calling scam, but simply that this "masternodes" and dividends thingy is handled poorly and it reflects in the current value of Caix at the exchanges.
because why would someone buy caix to become a masternode? because it "pays dividends by holding coins in wallet for 30days?" ... hmmm okay, but that's not enough. can you be more specific why i should buy Caix then?  

looks like right now they want ppl to buy caix and keep the coins in wallet because of some unclear and unfinished announcements. ppl want to know more than just buying on promises and eyes wide shut.

Why waiting at the very last moment to publish the specific dividends infos all ppl are looking for? oh wait.. probably to create panic buying (but the dividends specs must be damn good)?
well, guess what : the only thing releasing that important info so late before the start of that dividends month will do is that on this panic buying spree, if ever it happens wich i'm not so sure, day traders will simply cash in profit automatically.

the value is going down because there is lack of important info. imho, the ones that are buying caix right now are only those that are waiting for the next announcement we all wait today and they will dump right here, right now. there are no masternodes buyers atm...

but it could have been way better if the dividends specific info for all tiers was out. the value wouldn't be what we see now.  
Stuhlman right now is creating exactly what he was apparently pissed off the last few days : market manipulation.
Fizikal

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:52:40 PM

Stuhlman would not willingly allow the value to drop. This is the free market; value fluctuates, the schedule has been laid out well enough in advance. He's stuck to them before. Why doubt now? The only people shouting scam are the ones impatient because it's not giving them daily gains.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:53:39 PM

btw, i'm not calling scam, but simply that this "masternodes" and dividends thingy is handled poorly and it reflects in the current value of Caix at the exchanges.
because why would someone buy caix to become a masternode? because it "pays dividends by holding coins in wallet for 30days?" ... hmmm okay, but that's not enough. can you be more specific why i should buy Caix then?  

looks like right now they want ppl to buy caix and keep the coins in wallet because of some unclear and unfinished announcements. ppl want to know more than just buying on promises and eyes wide shut.

Why waiting at the very last moment to publish the specific dividends infos all ppl are looking for? oh wait.. probably to create panic buying (but the dividends specs must be damn good)?
well, guess what : the only thing releasing that important info so late before the start of that dividends month will do is that on this panic buying spree, if ever it happens wich i'm not so sure, day traders will simply cash in profit automatically.

the value is going down because there is lack of important info. imho, the ones that are buying caix right now are only those that are waiting for the next announcement we all wait today and they will dump right here, right now. there are no masternodes buyers atm...

but it could have been way better if the dividends specific info for all tiers was out. the value wouldn't be what we see now.  
Stuhlman right now is creating exactly what he was apparently pissed off the last few days : market manipulation.

+1 I've been saying the same ever since the Masternode concept was announced. To be honest I still expect a temporary price spike today after Stuhlman finally announces the dividend distribution info.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:55:03 PM

Stuhlman would not willingly allow the value to drop. This is the free market; value fluctuates, the schedule has been laid out well enough in advance. He's stuck to them before. Why doubt now? The only people shouting scam are the ones impatient because it's not giving them daily gains.

Well let's be honest, the market did not buy into his masternode concept one bit.
azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:55:34 PM

+1 I've been saying the same ever since the Masternode concept was announced. To be honest I still expect a temporary price spike today after Stuhlman finally announces the dividend distribution info.

You're calling a scam a coin that has limited supply and that:

- gives you PoS coins

- on top of this gives you monthly rewards based on the earnings of the dev team.

Watch what you're saying, it's completely ludicrous.

Or sell your coins at a hefty profit and switch to something else.

Fizikal

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:32:16 PM

So, he's making his masternodes more affordable right now.
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:54:15 PM

I'll agree that some stuff is unclear and not explained as well as it could be. But, for those of us paying attention and reading between the lines to some degree, it's pretty obvious that CAIx has some great things being developed and that the developers are actually doing a very good job.

The foundation that's being set up, is so that announcements can be written properly and not by someone who doesn't speak english as a first language.

Those of us that understand this, are supportive and waiting for things to come good and realise the potential. Because, ultimately, it doesn't matter if things are badly explained - what is in the pipeline and being developed, will all happen eventually.

Of course, some are choosing to be negative, ignoring the huge positives for the coin and instead are trolling and/or complaining.

Some are complaining about unclear communication and details and others are just shouting 'scam' and making themselves look silly. I can understand the concerns about unclear communication, but as I've said, it's not worth dwelling on, won't be what decides the fate of the coin, and will cease to be an issue when the foundation is formed and all future communications/announcements are edited and proofed before being released. And then there's the new forum too... which also showed that despite not being perfect, the devs ARE trying to actually fix what people are unhappy with.
Caishen_Project (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:03:52 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 07:49:15 PM by Caishen_Project

Masternodes and their dividends are now explained in detail. More information here.
Please make sure you read every word, so that there is no confusion about the rules later. You are responsible for your own masternode wallet!
If you have any questions, please post them at the caixboard (www.caixboard.com)

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: