Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416408 times)
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:35:00 PM

Hi,
no I have not yet any of CAIx.
I have to say I did dent serious look at CAIx before.

Please tell me pieterjan, why should I as a miner and investor get in to CAIx ?

Wow, where to start...

Let me sum up a few things that come to mind:
- Full PoS, up to 5% interest yearly (but a small portion is payed out every 8-10 hours)
- Large development team (9 active developers at the moment) that really wants this coin to succeed and will do everything in their power to make it so
- Stuhlman is the "spokesmen" of this development team, you know him from the UTC thread and Nitro Pools, so you should probably know his dedication by now Smiley
- A CAIx foundation is being set up as we speak (you can also apply!), this foundation will consist of community members and will have a vote in the upcoming steps for CAIx
- A support board (caixboard.com) that's being run by the Foundation to give as much support to the community as we can
- Upcoming wallet has great new features, more on that soon
- Masternode program (sadly, you're too late for this)
- Price Stability Program (look at the OP, there's a link to more info there)
- CAIx is very, very cheap at the moment, perfect time to get in

Just a few points that come to mind Smiley. Would be nice to have u as a part of this community.
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:55:00 PM

People are only to late if the Node Program does not continue past this month.  I hope it will in some fashion.  We will see I guess.

Hi,
no I have not yet any of CAIx.
I have to say I did dent serious look at CAIx before.

Please tell me pieterjan, why should I as a miner and investor get in to CAIx ?

Wow, where to start...

Let me sum up a few things that come to mind:
- Full PoS, up to 5% interest yearly (but a small portion is payed out every 8-10 hours)
- Large development team (9 active developers at the moment) that really wants this coin to succeed and will do everything in their power to make it so
- Stuhlman is the "spokesmen" of this development team, you know him from the UTC thread and Nitro Pools, so you should probably know his dedication by now Smiley
- A CAIx foundation is being set up as we speak (you can also apply!), this foundation will consist of community members and will have a vote in the upcoming steps for CAIx
- A support board (caixboard.com) that's being run by the Foundation to give as much support to the community as we can
- Upcoming wallet has great new features, more on that soon
- Masternode program (sadly, you're too late for this)
- Price Stability Program (look at the OP, there's a link to more info there)
- CAIx is very, very cheap at the moment, perfect time to get in

Just a few points that come to mind Smiley. Would be nice to have u as a part of this community.
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:32:11 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 02:44:47 AM by drakoin

My CAIx balance on XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv is still zero.

There are several of us who lost money because of your kill-CAISHEN tactics.

I am thinking about getting them all together, and then we keep
on posting our message into this thread - until the devs, or you,
the CAI community, show signs of repairing this unsolved problem.

TL;DR:
I will stop bothering you,
when you send CAIx for my 212.5 CAISHEN to:
XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv

P.S.: I wrote to TheStuhlman and Caishen_Project, but got no answer so far.

Please explain.
I own 212 CaiShen which I bought in mid April.
What is meant by "exchange"?  How?
Are they worthless now?  Dev, please elaborate.
Don't just tell me you destroyed 50 euros of my money.
What is your contingency plan for those of us who missed your games here?
my CAIx address: XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv
Please reimburse CAIx for my 212.53712887 CaiShen to that address XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv
or the BTC equivalent which I paid on poloniex, at a price of 0.0005885, so please 1/8 BTC to 1Djxt749scmKHTrZPyUYBQR2yNn9Z4viwG  thanks a lot.
by the way:  There are many ways to inform people properly.
E.g. every bitcoin descendant - so also CaiShen wallet client -
has an alert function that can be used to
ALERT EACH WALLET USER ... INSIDE THE WALLET ... IF YOU FORK YOUR COIN !  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566164.msg6822654#msg6822654
Please do allow me some surprise ...
... I come back to a coin into which I invested (among MANY others,
and I do not check all if they decide to suddenly completely disappear),
just to notice that my 50 euros have been rendered 0 euros within six weeks.
Can you understand that a little bit?
ask kindly if there's anything that can be done. Then maybe you'll get some help.
Alright, I can see your point.
I now kindly ask what can be done.
What can be done?
My addresses are above.
Thanks a million.
No happy answer on XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv - yet.
But I understand more now:
1) Long ago, in a country far away, CAIshen was a coin with future and prospects.
2) I believed the dev and the community, so I invested 50 euros into CAIshen.
3) But ouch - CAIshen got completely abandoned, and is worth 0 euros now.
3) There was a time in which people-who-noticed-it could get CAIx for their CAIshen.
4) For some unexplained reason that phase was time-limited.
5) There were not even enough CAIx to give everyone CAIx for their CAIshen?
6) As I am "too late now", some people grabbed my 50 euros worth of CAIx. And admit that here.
7) I am being ridiculed because I lost money to this scheme.
Approximately right?
Thanks.

no sign of a signature
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:50:38 AM

I think maybe you did not meet the legitimate requirements for Stuhlman's offer to compensate people for not exchanging their coins in time.  And now you want to threaten people over it....  Wow...  just wow.....

TL;DR:

renisel2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:41:54 AM

I've seen nothing so far, and I definitely met the requirements, and was among the first to start posting about the issue here.  I can't say what his situation is, but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about--as usual.  What is your obsession with the misguided idea that people who didn't get their coins exchanged before CAIx ran out and aren't happy about it are somehow dishonest?  Stuhlman and the devs have enacted measures to reimburse us, they have created a central outlet for important news and they have cleaned up the OP--all of which would appear to be direct responses to this issue.  They have acknowledged that part of the rationale for streamlining communication to the investors is that not everyone has time to keep up with every post in this thread.  They don't do these things out of pity.  They may very well be decent, caring human beings; but the only reason a business takes these kinds of measures is because they realize that they messed up.  You're not doing the cause of CAIx any good by continuing to ridicule people with legitimate complaints.

I think maybe you did not meet the legitimate requirements for Stuhlman's offer to compensate people for not exchanging their coins in time.  And now you want to threaten people over it....  Wow...  just wow.....

TL;DR:

Rabbit80

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:41:24 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 07:53:39 AM by Rabbit80

I'm in the same boat - I had over 420 CAI before the 18th deadline, all in my wallet, managed to send it to coin-swap on the 19th, but the CAI-CAIx pair had gone. I have not had any kind of confirmation from TheStuhlman that my addresses are on his list for reimbursement either - and I PM'd him almost straight after he made the offer to help out!

You just have to have faith - this is not something he can do overnight - he is using his own time, rigs and electricity. You do not have an automatic right to the CAIx and this offer from TheStuhlman is extremely generous.

@TheStuhlman - It would be good if you could create a post on the caixboard with the addresses that are on your list - That way we could at least verify you got our PMs and that it is in hand. It might help save from posts like drakoin, touchnet and others from filling this thread with negative energy (which ultimately could affect the coins value)
alvarorecoba

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:40:29 AM

I'm in the same boat - I had over 420 CAI before the 18th deadline, all in my wallet, managed to send it to coin-swap on the 19th, but the CAI-CAIx pair had gone. I have not had any kind of confirmation from TheStuhlman that my addresses are on his list for reimbursement either - and I PM'd him almost straight after he made the offer to help out!

You just have to have faith - this is not something he can do overnight - he is using his own time, rigs and electricity. You do not have an automatic right to the CAIx and this offer from TheStuhlman is extremely generous.

@TheStuhlman - It would be good if you could create a post on the caixboard with the addresses that are on your list - That way we could at least verify you got our PMs and that it is in hand. It might help save from posts like drakoin, touchnet and others from filling this thread with negative energy (which ultimately could affect the coins value)

+1
pieterjanvh

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:42:11 AM

I've seen nothing so far, and I definitely met the requirements, and was among the first to start posting about the issue here.  I can't say what his situation is, but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about--as usual.  What is your obsession with the misguided idea that people who didn't get their coins exchanged before CAIx ran out and aren't happy about it are somehow dishonest?  Stuhlman and the devs have enacted measures to reimburse us, they have created a central outlet for important news and they have cleaned up the OP--all of which would appear to be direct responses to this issue.  They have acknowledged that part of the rationale for streamlining communication to the investors is that not everyone has time to keep up with every post in this thread.  They don't do these things out of pity.  They may very well be decent, caring human beings; but the only reason a business takes these kinds of measures is because they realize that they messed up.  You're not doing the cause of CAIx any good by continuing to ridicule people with legitimate complaints.

Creating a central outlet for news, support, suggestions and cleaning up the OP has been the first work of the foundation, CAI or CAIx devs had nothing to do with this.
The foundation did not do this because the devs have messed up, which they haven't, they were just looking at the future of CAIx and cleaning up the OP and starting the forum was the first step of that future.
Stuhlman has been helping out people, who by their own fault were too late to exchange CAI for CAIx, and every little CAIx he gave them came out of his own pocket...

If you do meet the requirements, I'm sure Stuhlman will take appropriate action.
pieterjanvh

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:47:34 PM

Ok guys, Stuhlman decided to make a new support section on the community board to help you out, because some of your PM's might get lost in all the PM's he gets.
Please read the rules for a CAI to CAIx claim here.
Once you've read the rules, make a new thread here. Make sure you include all required info.
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:12:06 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 03:32:14 PM by drakoin

Beautiful, thank you very much, I like your posting of today:
https://www.caixboard.com/threads/rules-for-claiming-to-be-eligible-to-convert-your-cai-into-caix.52/

So it's good that I posted about the topic again, it caused another attempt for solution. Thanks for the support.

Please don't forget: This is partly a one time case, and yes, I am personally affected. But it is also partly a general search for the correct protocols in cryptocoinspace. If people get left behind, it is still not the perfect mechanism, anyone disagreeing with that?   We are also trying out how a better world can function.  And if we "loosers" do not speak up right now, a would-be-faulty method is in danger of being copied by newer coins. And that would just not be right. Next time, it could be you.

Of course, you can assign the problem to the person, me.
But simple: We are several, so I don't assign the problem to me, I assign it to the protocol.

Anyways, sorry for bothering you who do not understand us. Feel free to press ignore, we seem to live in different worlds anyway.

Thanks for everyone who is trying to improve the situation.

Have a nice day. Enjoy whatever you do.

If anyone wants to help directly: XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv

Smiley

Ok guys, Stuhlman decided to make a new support section on the community board to help you out, because some of your PM's might get lost in all the PM's he gets.
Once you've read the rules, make a new thread here. Make sure you include all required info.

+1

@TheStuhlman - It would be good if you could create a post on the caixboard with the addresses that are on your list - That way we could at least verify you got our PMs and that it is in hand.

+1

no sign of a signature
Rabbit80

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:13:06 PM

Thanks PJ
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:15:52 PM

What about the multipool  Huh It's a big fail. No payout or very small amount of CAIx ! Only Hirocoin for X11 when I can mine Hiro or another profitable X11 coin directly and buy CAIx. Cryptonte pool has never found a bloc beceause Monero is very difficult to mine. You can create a pool for Fantomcoin or Boolberry. It will be the first pool for these coin. Do it and I'll spread the word....
In this way you can recover a large part of users of these currencies.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:52:05 PM

The developers are now deleting any negative posts about this coin (yes another sketchy move). This coin was 10% premined (minimum as it is not clear but 10% was confirmed by the developers). Now they want to hide it and not say anything about it as if there was no premine. What a chinese gimmick scam coin this is.
Rabbit80

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:07:40 PM

The developers are now deleting any negative posts about this coin (yes another sketchy move). This coin was 10% premined (minimum as it is not clear but 10% was confirmed by the developers). Now they want to hide it and not say anything about it as if there was no premine. What a chinese gimmick scam coin this is.

The coin was 100% premined as it is a PoS coin.. The premine for CAI was not exchanged - not sure where you are getting these accusations from?
pieterjanvh

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:13:40 PM

Useless trolling

The coin was 100% premined as it is a PoS coin.. The premine for CAI was not exchanged - not sure where you are getting these accusations from?

Also this thread is not self-moderated, we can not delete posts...
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:16:01 PM

Yes, I am referring to the CAI coins of which 160,000 of the original premine  (I think there were like 560,000 total premined coins) had been spent. Developers already admitted it but the post have been deleted.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Useless trolling

Also this thread is not self-moderated, we can not delete posts...

Yes posts are being deleted. That is fact. Also anyone can edit their own posts so things can be changed drastically.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:28:22 PM

Right now developers are working on few things and as it was already announced new wallet is one of them, devs dont have time to delete posts, they have better and smarter things to do in their life other than deleting troll and fuder posts.
Rabbit80

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:33:02 PM

Yes, I am referring to the CAI coins of which 160,000 of the original premine  (I think there were like 560,000 total premined coins) had been spent. Developers already admitted it but the post have been deleted.

So, you are trolling this thread about a different coin? CAIx != CAI
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

Right now developers are working on few things and as it was already announced new wallet is one of them, devs dont have time to delete posts, they have better and smarter things to do in their life other than deleting troll and fuder posts.

You are so blinded. It happens right in front of your face. It really is a fact.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: