Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
mvaessen

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:41:10 PM

The bullshit level is rising again.

Sorry for harming your peace of mind, but this is not solved, see my past postings

May 27, 2014, 05:26:30 PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.msg6974726#msg6974726
May 27, 2014, 05:47:42 PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.msg6975197#msg6975197
May 27, 2014, 07:18:07 PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.msg6976978#msg6976978
May 28, 2014, 04:07:35 AM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.msg6984545#msg6984545
June 03, 2014, 02:32:11 AM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.msg7100721#msg7100721
June 03, 2014, 03:12:06 PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.msg7110175#msg7110175

I was really happy about the initiative to properly sort our problem out in https://www.caixboard.com/forums/cai-to-caix-support.36/ and I did my posting there. I explained, and patiently wait for 212.5 CAIx to arrive.

Now I am told "failed".

And my postings in that %$&# forum are locked. What an unnecessary power abuse.

I understand your strategy. You have created an artificial rule to avoid being fucked by miners who mined for too long.
I am not a miner, and I am not trying to scam you.  The rule does not apply to me. All three addresses involved are mine. Proof is posted there, in your forum.

Just read it, all s properly documented there.

This is a reaction to "mvaessen", a "Foundation member". As you lock threads in your forum before I can even answer - why should I trust you anymore with posting in your forum - so I will start posting about it in bitcointalk again.

This is over, when it's solved.

Beautiful, thank you very much, I like your posting of today:
https://www.caixboard.com/threads/rules-for-claiming-to-be-eligible-to-convert-your-cai-into-caix.52/

So it's good that I posted about the topic again, it caused another attempt for solution. Thanks for the support.

Please don't forget: This is partly a one time case, and yes, I am personally affected. But it is also partly a general search for the correct protocols in cryptocoinspace. If people get left behind, it is still not the perfect mechanism, anyone disagreeing with that?   We are also trying out how a better world can function.  And if we "loosers" do not speak up right now, a would-be-faulty method is in danger of being copied by newer coins. And that would just not be right. Next time, it could be you.

Of course, you can assign the problem to the person, me.
But simple: We are several, so I don't assign the problem to me, I assign it to the protocol.
Anyways, sorry for bothering you who do not understand us. Feel free to press ignore, we seem to live in different worlds anyway.

Thanks for everyone who is trying to improve the situation.
Have a nice day. Enjoy whatever you do.

If anyone wants to help directly: XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv
 Smiley

Ok guys, Stuhlman decided to make a new support section on the community board to help you out, because some of your PM's might get lost in all the PM's he gets.
Please read the rules for a CAI to CAIx claim here.
Once you've read the rules, make a new thread here. Make sure you include all required info.

+1
@TheStuhlman - It would be good if you could create a post on the caixboard with the addresses that are on your list - That way we could at least verify you got our PMs and that it is in hand.
+1

Hi Drakoin,

I'm sorry you feel like we are not willing to help you.

Unfortunately, we are unable to convert your CAI to CAIx, because you moved the coins on your wallet AFTER 18th of May (which is a requirement stated here: https://www.caixboard.com/threads/rules-for-claiming-to-be-eligible-to-convert-your-cai-into-caix.52/).

We checked your transaction, and we confirmed that the coins were received AFTER 18th of May. As you tell us, repeatedly, the rules do not apply to you. I'm sorry to tell you that even people who moved coins on the 19th of May, won't get a convert either.
Please find a screenshot of your transaction here: https://www.caixboard.com/attachments/failed-drakoin-convert_cai-caix-jpg.3/

Once again: i'm sorry you missed out on converting them on time.

Regards,

mvaessen
coin-swap

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:53:47 PM

CAIx is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
CAIx/BTC
CAIx/DOGE

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
OnePotatoArmy

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:40:56 PM

Whats happening to the price and volume... just sad to see sucha decrease...
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:15:38 AM

Whats happening to the price and volume... just sad to see sucha decrease...

The second batch will not be delivered before August / September. 3 Months of silence and no new activities or annoucements will kill CAIx.
CAIx generates now less than 30 BTCs trading volume against 400 - 600 BTCs two weeks before.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 04:36:34 AM

im back been away for 2 weeks for work what have i missed  Huh  anything mew with CAIX or new wallet or change overs

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:28:00 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 09:27:53 AM by YAdaminer

im back been away for 2 weeks for work what have i missed  Huh  anything mew with CAIX or new wallet or change overs

If you were out for 2 weeks than you mised masternode program, and some announcemens, anyway just for reminder

Initial Supernode Results Are In!
We've taken the first snap shot for our masternode program. The results look very promising!
Our script has added all qualifying node coins together.
The grand total of supernode coins at this very moment is: 946,000 coins.
That means the value of one share (1 supernode CAIx = 1 Share) is: 0.000014799 BTC
This is just a first estimation, as the value of each share will increase as nodes are eliminated during the first round (supernodes on exchanges will be eliminated as well).
For full details about our dividend program, go to caixboard.com.

We're Upgrading Our Multipool!
In listening to community feedback we've come to realize our current multipool (caixpool.com) is not operating up to par.
Payments have been late, unprofitable coins are being mined, and stats are showing improperly.
This is by no means ok in our book, or yours. In developing the pool we had a third party manage it.
The coder/operator has been out of contact giving us limited access, and an inability to fix these problems as quickly as we'd all like.
As a result we have decided to have a custom multipool coded completely under our control (by experienced pool devs already on the CAIx team).
This new pool will be hosted on very reliable Nitro servers.
While we appreciate our miners at CAIxPool, we currently suggest manually mining the most profitable coins at other pools, and selling them for CAIx by hand.
We suggest this only to look out for our holders best interest in an open, honest way.
We will be announcing progress on our new pool, so stay tuned into our news avenues!

The CAIx Foundation Is Now Live! Subscribe for updates!
The CAIx Foundation is comprised of a group of members (_Crypto, jdebunt, Majika, CryptoAsian, The Mantis, pieterjanvh, mvaessen, asplinux, Idol, virtuallann, red5standingby, YAdaminer and Chazzer) found to have the ability to benefit the CAIx crypto stock in one form or another.
Be it marketing, development, or other avenues. One of our largest goals is to listen to CAIx holders, and support the value of your holdings as much as possible.
We know how important holder satisfaction is, so a message board and subreddit was created to give our holders a way to interact with us.
If you have any concerns, questions, suggestions, or other comments please don't hesitate to post there, or message the mods directly (all mods are CAIx Foundation members).
One of our 14 active foundations members will be there to help answer any questions you may have.
Our members have been hard at work already with tasks such as setting up caixboard.com, cleaning up the CAIx original post, creating the foundation subreddit,
and taking part in multiple meetings discussing how to further CAIx.
The results are looking very promising, and we are excited to push out details ASAP!
The full list of members, details on how to join the foundation, and updates from the group can all be found at caixboard.com and our subreddit.
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:56:00 AM

what happend to the mighty CAIx coin? only 15 btc volume on mintpal and market cap of $500.000. This could go into freefall without more news imo
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:17:44 AM

By the way guys, maybe u have heard of it, maybe you haven't. I sure as hell like it and use it daily: http://coinfinance.com/
Very handy tool to keep track on what your portfolio is currently worth Smiley.
I got him to add CAIx, so u can keep track on what your CAIx is worth at any given time.
The exchange he's using is currently BitTrex, but I told him MintPal is our main exchange so this wil be changed soon.

Check it out!

Gonna repeat this again Wink
lenhi426

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:44:54 AM

Stuhlman please pm me the IRC Chat. I have something to ask you. I talk with you previously agreed to help me. Thank you
YAdaminer

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:57:05 AM

Guys, I'm not sure if anyone noticed but we are on Bittrex.
Check
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CAIX
YAdaminer

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:04:34 PM

what happend to the mighty CAIx coin? only 15 btc volume on mintpal and market cap of $500.000. This could go into freefall without more news imo

Mighty CAIx is in behind scene development pahse and arround 60% of coins are in noding phase Smiley
Right now price could be easily pumped but we all know what comes after that.
So if this low volume price is solid floor than I'm more than OK
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:16:46 PM

Guys, I'm not sure if anyone noticed but we are on Bittrex.
Check
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CAIX
i been wanting to see CAIX on cryptsy as well since i dont use mintpal or bitterex lol

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:19:16 PM

im back been away for 2 weeks for work what have i missed  Huh  anything mew with CAIX or new wallet or change overs

If you were out for 2 weeks than you mised masternode program, and some announcemens, anyway just for reminder

Initial Supernode Results Are In!
We've taken the first snap shot for our masternode program. The results look very promising!
Our script has added all qualifying node coins together.
The grand total of supernode coins at this very moment is: 946,000 coins.
That means the value of one share (1 supernode CAIx = 1 Share) is: 0.000014799 BTC
This is just a first estimation, as the value of each share will increase as nodes are eliminated during the first round (supernodes on exchanges will be eliminated as well).
For full details about our dividend program, go to caixboard.com.

We're Upgrading Our Multipool!
In listening to community feedback we've come to realize our current multipool (caixpool.com) is not operating up to par.
Payments have been late, unprofitable coins are being mined, and stats are showing improperly.
This is by no means ok in our book, or yours. In developing the pool we had a third party manage it.
The coder/operator has been out of contact giving us limited access, and an inability to fix these problems as quickly as we'd all like.
As a result we have decided to have a custom multipool coded completely under our control (by experienced pool devs already on the CAIx team).
This new pool will be hosted on very reliable Nitro servers.
While we appreciate our miners at CAIxPool, we currently suggest manually mining the most profitable coins at other pools, and selling them for CAIx by hand.
We suggest this only to look out for our holders best interest in an open, honest way.
We will be announcing progress on our new pool, so stay tuned into our news avenues!

The CAIx Foundation Is Now Live! Subscribe for updates!
The CAIx Foundation is comprised of a group of members (_Crypto, jdebunt, Majika, CryptoAsian, The Mantis, pieterjanvh, mvaessen, asplinux, Idol, virtuallann, red5standingby, YAdaminer and Chazzer) found to have the ability to benefit the CAIx crypto stock in one form or another.
Be it marketing, development, or other avenues. One of our largest goals is to listen to CAIx holders, and support the value of your holdings as much as possible.
We know how important holder satisfaction is, so a message board and subreddit was created to give our holders a way to interact with us.
If you have any concerns, questions, suggestions, or other comments please don't hesitate to post there, or message the mods directly (all mods are CAIx Foundation members).
One of our 14 active foundations members will be there to help answer any questions you may have.
Our members have been hard at work already with tasks such as setting up caixboard.com, cleaning up the CAIx original post, creating the foundation subreddit,
and taking part in multiple meetings discussing how to further CAIx.
The results are looking very promising, and we are excited to push out details ASAP!
The full list of members, details on how to join the foundation, and updates from the group can all be found at caixboard.com and our subreddit.

THAT MY FRIEND is alot of changes for being gone just 2 weeks lol i'm glad i was not gone the 5 weeks my job originally had projected. I might have come back to CAIX no longer being around / traded for new coin name as before

YAdaminer

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:31:16 PM

If you were out for 2 weeks than you mised masternode program, and some announcemens, ...

THAT MY FRIEND is alot of changes for being gone just 2 weeks lol i'm glad i was not gone the 5 weeks my job originally had projected. I might have come back to CAIX no longer being around / traded for new coin name as before

LOL
if you check the thread I think you can even find some screenshot of new wallet...
So many  things are in pipeline but I dont think we need constant hipe with ann of announcements, ...
I just hope that new multipool will be ready soon eneough to take advantage of fact that 60% of coins are in wallet masternoding.
Anyway once the things will be ready we will know Smiley
YAdaminer

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:43:56 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 03:10:08 PM by YAdaminer

Stuhlman please pm me the IRC Chat. I have something to ask you. I talk with you previously agreed to help me. Thank you

lenhi  if you have problem with multipool payments, please stop mining there cause multipool dev not responding on our questions. Basicaly that multipool is out of our reach and that is why we removed info about it from OP. Anyway just dont expect to be payed from no one else other than multipool. OK?
lenhi426

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:59:02 AM

lenhi  if you have problem with multipool payments, please stop mining there cause multipool dev not responding on our questions. Basicaly that multipool is out of our reach and that is why we removed info about it from OP. Anyway just dont expect to be payed from no one else other than multipool. OK?

I run mulitipool 14 days but received only 89 caix. 1 week ago stuhlman promised to help me by paying for his own. I think he should make a run for one more week. By the time I nearly paid the electricity bill. I asked him to send me caix he refused. I do not need more then 500 is the Now I do not need payment right for me. Now just help me one little caix to pay electricity bills For a team 500caix is not much. But for me the more I hope a team to review and help
I want to get before 500 caix to pay electricity bills
lenhi426

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:00:43 AM

I had to stop. Now I want a team resolved quickly for me. I was so upset by a team working
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:36:49 AM

Since several Foundation members/moderators will be available here, I will pose some questions since I am considering investing in this coin. Although I have done some rather extensive research, I'm quite sure I will be missing a lot of details and it is possible that I would pose some questions that are responded elsewhere in the thread.

-- The first is about the PSP. I understand that program consists, basically, of the expected funding produced by the e Titans that were donated by a "generous investors group". I don't know about you but I have been investing for 25 years and I still don't know of any "group of investors" that have ever donated anything, unless they get very generous compensation for it. I get that the other donation of 28 BTC was in exchange for 25% of the proceeds of that other thingy, but I haven't read anywhere what exactly this "group of investors" got in exchange of "donating" the 3 Titans to the PSP.

-- As a continuation of that first question, I would like to state a couple of doubts: Isn't the actual establishing of a "mining farm" and unnecessary, doubtfully productive endeavor? I mean, it obviously will need to require operation, maintenance and electrical expenses... where will it be located? It will make a HUGE difference if it is in the US as opposed to China or Eastern Europe, so the question is rather significant. Furthermore, it doesn't matter its level of efficiency and event the modesty of the charges for those concepts, doesn't it presents a serious problem of trust? And why would anyone take charge of such endeavor if there's no benefit of any kind in it for him/her? plus, no matter what, there'll always be people who would think that he/she somehow will be making profit "on the side". Wouldn't make much more sense to proceed with a hosted solution from a well established third party (such as Gaw miners, for instance) where costs are fixed and no one is burdened with the operation of the actual machines? Furthermore, every calculator predicts that these machines will never make ROI. Why then carry on with the idea of the farm when, in fact, they can be sold or auctioned off and the money used immediately for the purpose of the PSP? Immediately. I'm sure all these considerations have already been made and adequate responses exist. I wonder if they could be posted for everyone to have an appreciation of the criteria used to, as of now, still keep the project as it is.

-- I am not very smart for I don't quite understand the explanation of the PSP itself by which the coin will eventually, inevitably, have a price 10 times above the current one (of 45k). No matter how much I have thought about those explanations, I cant reconcile the idea. The market, on the other hand, is showing no interest whatsoever with the volume practically disappearing as that thingy of the nodes is implement during the rest of the month. It seems to me that no one believes this is any good, not even the present holders that, otherwise, would manage to provide more than 20B TC volume on MintPal, so perhaps a reconsideration would be opportune now that the Foundation is working full time. Certainly, a layman's explanation of how this coin inevitably will get to close to 500k satoshis in the relatively near future, would be much appreciated.

-- I have read stated at various times recently by the mods and Foundation members that "much more is coming" from the 9 developers working on this coin. But I haven't seen absolutely anything that indicates which is it they are working on. 9 devs are a lot of devs and should produce some results very quickly. Nowadays the darling of crypto if full anon. No one has it, seemingly and whoever acquires it will surely take the prices by storm. I have to believe that those 9 guys (and gals?) are working on some such anon set of features? But I wouldn't know  for nothing that has been posted. What else are they working on? I understand some level of secretisim is required but, on everything? If the only potential of whatever it is they are working on resides in the time they will keep it secret, obviously that value is more than questionable. Anon is no secret and everyone is working on it. Whoever fully gets it, will be amazingly rewarded as some of those who already achieved some level of anon have been (VRC, DRK, XC, even CINNI). We should be able to know what it is that those 9 devs are working on that will be fantastic and will take the price of the coin to the moon, regardless if others leave everything they are currently doing to try to copy CAIx as soon as possible. It simply doesn't work that way.

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for whatever clarification to this doubts you can provide.
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:10:55 PM

Still waiting for the new wallet  Huh

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
OnePotatoArmy

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:16:42 PM

Price is going down so hard...
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: