Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:36:58 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 04:47:35 PM by jorrr

Do you want to know what the problem is? why the price is dropping like a stone and volume is evaporating?

This coin is way too complicated! Supernodes and interest with BTC? what does it even mean for the average dude.

Some shady foundation and empty forum doesn't help too, looks like you only want to make the mega coin holders richer and *** the average guy.

Why should I invest precious BTC in a coin that is doing weird stuff?

I'm a simple investor: you talk about 500K satoshi minimum price target, explain how to get there without using a wall of text.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:49:09 PM

Do you want to know what the problem is? why the price is dropping like a stone and volume is evaporating?

This coin is way too complicated! Supernodes and interest with BTC? what does it even mean for the average dude.

Some shady foundation and empty forum doesn't help too, looks like you only want to make the mega coin holders richer and *** the average guy.

I'm a simple investor: you talk about 500K satoshi minimum price target, explain how to get there without using a wall of text.

People gave us free miners

We use free miners on multipool

Multipool buys cheap coins

Coins value shoots up

Miners keep value stable

TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:01:16 PM

Since several Foundation members/moderators will be available here, I will pose some questions since I am considering investing in this coin. Although I have done some rather extensive research, I'm quite sure I will be missing a lot of details and it is possible that I would pose some questions that are responded elsewhere in the thread.

-- The first is about the PSP. I understand that program consists, basically, of the expected funding produced by the e Titans that were donated by a "generous investors group". I don't know about you but I have been investing for 25 years and I still don't know of any "group of investors" that have ever donated anything, unless they get very generous compensation for it. I get that the other donation of 28 BTC was in exchange for 25% of the proceeds of that other thingy, but I haven't read anywhere what exactly this "group of investors" got in exchange of "donating" the 3 Titans to the PSP.

The investors did not ask for anything in return other than applying the PSP as detailed in it's document. The PSP is not designed to put buy walls on CAIx and it's purpose is not to get CAIx pumped and dumped. The PSP by design is a way to kill inflation caused by staking, and put an upward pressure on price pushing it slowly towards an equilibrium price. Of course these investors have bought into CAIx as well and expect some kind of return on their investment. Also the investors only donated the hashing power of the Titans into the PSP not the miners, and will keep donating this hashing power as long as the PSP is ran according it's suggested use.

-- As a continuation of that first question, I would like to state a couple of doubts: Isn't the actual establishing of a "mining farm" and unnecessary, doubtfully productive endeavor? I mean, it obviously will need to require operation, maintenance and electrical expenses... where will it be located? It will make a HUGE difference if it is in the US as opposed to China or Eastern Europe, so the question is rather significant. Furthermore, it doesn't matter its level of efficiency and event the modesty of the charges for those concepts, doesn't it presents a serious problem of trust? And why would anyone take charge of such endeavor if there's no benefit of any kind in it for him/her? plus, no matter what, there'll always be people who would think that he/she somehow will be making profit "on the side". Wouldn't make much more sense to proceed with a hosted solution from a well established third party (such as Gaw miners, for instance) where costs are fixed and no one is burdened with the operation of the actual machines? Furthermore, every calculator predicts that these machines will never make ROI. Why then carry on with the idea of the farm when, in fact, they can be sold or auctioned off and the money used immediately for the purpose of the PSP? Immediately. I'm sure all these considerations have already been made and adequate responses exist. I wonder if they could be posted for everyone to have an appreciation of the criteria used to, as of now, still keep the project as it is.

If you read the PSP document, ROI of the Titans is not considered a factor. ROI is a consideration if the purchaser intended it's use for mining profit. The portion that will be used for the PSP is specified after deducting mining costs in electricity.

-- I am not very smart for I don't quite understand the explanation of the PSP itself by which the coin will eventually, inevitably, have a price 10 times above the current one (of 45k). No matter how much I have thought about those explanations, I cant reconcile the idea. The market, on the other hand, is showing no interest whatsoever with the volume practically disappearing as that thingy of the nodes is implement during the rest of the month. It seems to me that no one believes this is any good, not even the present holders that, otherwise, would manage to provide more than 20B TC volume on MintPal, so perhaps a reconsideration would be opportune now that the Foundation is working full time. Certainly, a layman's explanation of how this coin inevitably will get to close to 500k satoshis in the relatively near future, would be much appreciated.

We are not using the PSP as a selling point to daily traders, none of what we do is. Daily volume and occasional pumps and dumps although might look good on the market it by no means prove anything towards long term stability and survival of an altcoin. Interest is a multi edged sword, it generates winners and losers, and when it all clears out by the end of the day you will find more victims than beneficiaries. If you are looking for that kind of interest than CAIx will not be on your list to invest in. The devs are working on a little more than an easy way for some traders to bag some bitcoins and walk away.

-- I have read stated at various times recently by the mods and Foundation members that "much more is coming" from the 9 developers working on this coin. But I haven't seen absolutely anything that indicates which is it they are working on. 9 devs are a lot of devs and should produce some results very quickly. Nowadays the darling of crypto if full anon. No one has it, seemingly and whoever acquires it will surely take the prices by storm. I have to believe that those 9 guys (and gals?) are working on some such anon set of features? But I wouldn't know  for nothing that has been posted. What else are they working on? I understand some level of secretisim is required but, on everything? If the only potential of whatever it is they are working on resides in the time they will keep it secret, obviously that value is more than questionable. Anon is no secret and everyone is working on it. Whoever fully gets it, will be amazingly rewarded as some of those who already achieved some level of anon have been (VRC, DRK, XC, even CINNI). We should be able to know what it is that those 9 devs are working on that will be fantastic and will take the price of the coin to the moon, regardless if others leave everything they are currently doing to try to copy CAIx as soon as possible. It simply doesn't work that way.

Anon is on our list for consideration, however the decision on Anon is a difficult one to make. Most of the coins you mentioned are far off from full anonymity. Everyone knows Anon interest springs from dark markets and dark money and not privacy concerns, as virtual currencies are moving quickly into acceptance in the US and maybe other countries as well, some sort of regulations will have to accompany that, what seems today as a winning trend might turn out to be the killing point. Bitcoin uses the open ledger format that can somehow be traced to a certain point, if you kill the open ledger or make it impossible to trace, it might create a dilemma for developers in the near future. Having 9 developers on the team has served us well, and we will jump on every trend that will serve CAIx long term, we will add/adopt features that pose no harm to CAIx on the long term. Right now we have 3 devs working on the new client, three working on game/app development and 2 working on the multipool. New wallet every other day for hype is not a plan, it's a joke. The way we update our client? we add a number of features that we see are good and healthy for long term benefit and combine them and test them for release. We do not have 9 devs to slab some code in the client because some daily trader wants to double his money in one hour.

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for whatever clarification to this doubts you can provide.

Long posts are fine. If you have doubts please accept my advice and wait till you see our programs in action before making any decision to invest. This goes for any investment you ever make. It's your money and you should do what ever you please with it. Whatever I say should not sway your opinion one way or the other.

Caishen_Project (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:27:06 PM

Dear fellow CAIx community members,

We have a little update for you towards the total node coins in our dividend program.
As you know our previous node count was unfiltered, meaning exchange addresses were still included.
We have filtered out all those exchange addresses and did the first elimination round, here are the results.

In total there are:
17 Tier 1 (20k) wallets, good for 340 000 coins
8 Tier 2 (15k) wallets, good for 120 000 coins
6 tier 3 (10k) wallets, good for 60 000 coins
25 tier 4 (5k) wallets, good for 125 000 coins
62 tier 5 (2k) wallets, good for 124 000 coins

This means there's a total of 769 000 valid node coins.
A total of 769 000 coins means one share is now 0.00001821 BTC.

That would result in the following dividend payouts:
2k wallet pays 0.0364 btc
5k wallet pays 0.0910 btc
10k wallet pays 0.1821 btc
15k wallet pays 0.2731 btc
20k wallet pays 0.3642 btc

We're very pleased to see these results, a lot of loyal CAIx holders are staking AND the dividend payout is fairly high.
Please note that the share value can only go up during June, when more wallets get disqualified.

If there are any questions or suggestions, please let us know at caixboard.com, our subreddit or #caishen on freenode.net.

karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:39:57 PM

Can you post all the qualified address?

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:05:10 PM

Can you post all the qualified address?

No, we have decided not to post all qualified addresses.
As long as you're staking, there is no problem at all and u can rest assure that you're still qualified.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:39:07 PM

Since several Foundation members/moderators will be available here, I will pose some questions since I am considering investing in this coin. Although I have done some rather extensive research, I'm quite sure I will be missing a lot of details and it is possible that I would pose some questions that are responded elsewhere in the thread.

-- The first is about the PSP. I understand that program consists, basically, of the expected funding produced by the e Titans that were donated by a "generous investors group". I don't know about you but I have been investing for 25 years and I still don't know of any "group of investors" that have ever donated anything, unless they get very generous compensation for it. I get that the other donation of 28 BTC was in exchange for 25% of the proceeds of that other thingy, but I haven't read anywhere what exactly this "group of investors" got in exchange of "donating" the 3 Titans to the PSP.

The investors did not ask for anything in return other than applying the PSP as detailed in it's document. The PSP is not designed to put buy walls on CAIx and it's purpose is not to get CAIx pumped and dumped. The PSP by design is a way to kill inflation caused by staking, and put an upward pressure on price pushing it slowly towards an equilibrium price. Of course these investors have bought into CAIx as well and expect some kind of return on their investment. Also the investors only donated the hashing power of the Titans into the PSP not the miners, and will keep donating this hashing power as long as the PSP is ran according it's suggested use.

This answer is a little problematic for ROI is indeed a consideration... or should be down the line for when the product of mining is below what the cost of maintaining and run the machines is, the community will not only not be getting anything from them but, in actuality, subsidizing somehow whoever actually runs and maintains them. You have chosen to avoid the most logical consideration in the follow up question. All of this would be totally eliminated by adopting a 3rd party hosting solution that would simplify things greatly and eliminate suspicious subsidies altogether

-- As a continuation of that first question, I would like to state a couple of doubts: Isn't the actual establishing of a "mining farm" and unnecessary, doubtfully productive endeavor? I mean, it obviously will need to require operation, maintenance and electrical expenses... where will it be located? It will make a HUGE difference if it is in the US as opposed to China or Eastern Europe, so the question is rather significant. Furthermore, it doesn't matter its level of efficiency and event the modesty of the charges for those concepts, doesn't it presents a serious problem of trust? And why would anyone take charge of such endeavor if there's no benefit of any kind in it for him/her? plus, no matter what, there'll always be people who would think that he/she somehow will be making profit "on the side". Wouldn't make much more sense to proceed with a hosted solution from a well established third party (such as Gaw miners, for instance) where costs are fixed and no one is burdened with the operation of the actual machines? Furthermore, every calculator predicts that these machines will never make ROI. Why then carry on with the idea of the farm when, in fact, they can be sold or auctioned off and the money used immediately for the purpose of the PSP? Immediately. I'm sure all these considerations have already been made and adequate responses exist. I wonder if they could be posted for everyone to have an appreciation of the criteria used to, as of now, still keep the project as it is.

If you read the PSP document, ROI of the Titans is not considered a factor. ROI is a consideration if the purchaser intended it's use for mining profit. The portion that will be used for the PSP is specified after deducting mining costs in electricity.

-- I am not very smart for I don't quite understand the explanation of the PSP itself by which the coin will eventually, inevitably, have a price 10 times above the current one (of 45k). No matter how much I have thought about those explanations, I cant reconcile the idea. The market, on the other hand, is showing no interest whatsoever with the volume practically disappearing as that thingy of the nodes is implement during the rest of the month. It seems to me that no one believes this is any good, not even the present holders that, otherwise, would manage to provide more than 20B TC volume on MintPal, so perhaps a reconsideration would be opportune now that the Foundation is working full time. Certainly, a layman's explanation of how this coin inevitably will get to close to 500k satoshis in the relatively near future, would be much appreciated.

We are not using the PSP as a selling point to daily traders, none of what we do is. Daily volume and occasional pumps and dumps although might look good on the market it by no means prove anything towards long term stability and survival of an altcoin. Interest is a multi edged sword, it generates winners and losers, and when it all clears out by the end of the day you will find more victims than beneficiaries. If you are looking for that kind of interest than CAIx will not be on your list to invest in. The devs are working on a little more than an easy way for some traders to bag some bitcoins and walk away.

Thank you but I still can't see, in a practical way, how is it that buying the proceeds from 3 Titans, is going to push the price toward 10 times the current one. It just makes no sense whatsoever. And yes, again, the devs are "working in a little more" that remains not exactly clear. The current fact though is that the only people making any money in CAIx are traders, certainly not investors who have seen their investment slashed while waiting for all those "little more things" the devs are working on so diligently but with nothing, so far, to show for it. Like in any investment if the risk is (obviously) huge and the only potential benefit is a yearly interest rate of 5%, well... price simply goes down as does the volume, hence the current situation. If you are in the market, you want daytraders, swingtraders and all kinds of traders, otherwise you put yourself straight out of the market for all intents and purposes and since the price is determined by the market and not your PSP, your investors lose. Big time.

-- I have read stated at various times recently by the mods and Foundation members that "much more is coming" from the 9 developers working on this coin. But I haven't seen absolutely anything that indicates which is it they are working on. 9 devs are a lot of devs and should produce some results very quickly. Nowadays the darling of crypto if full anon. No one has it, seemingly and whoever acquires it will surely take the prices by storm. I have to believe that those 9 guys (and gals?) are working on some such anon set of features? But I wouldn't know  for nothing that has been posted. What else are they working on? I understand some level of secretisim is required but, on everything? If the only potential of whatever it is they are working on resides in the time they will keep it secret, obviously that value is more than questionable. Anon is no secret and everyone is working on it. Whoever fully gets it, will be amazingly rewarded as some of those who already achieved some level of anon have been (VRC, DRK, XC, even CINNI). We should be able to know what it is that those 9 devs are working on that will be fantastic and will take the price of the coin to the moon, regardless if others leave everything they are currently doing to try to copy CAIx as soon as possible. It simply doesn't work that way.

Anon is on our list for consideration, however the decision on Anon is a difficult one to make. Most of the coins you mentioned are far off from full anonymity. Everyone knows Anon interest springs from dark markets and dark money and not privacy concerns, as virtual currencies are moving quickly into acceptance in the US and maybe other countries as well, some sort of regulations will have to accompany that, what seems today as a winning trend might turn out to be the killing point. Bitcoin uses the open ledger format that can somehow be traced to a certain point, if you kill the open ledger or make it impossible to trace, it might create a dilemma for developers in the near future. Having 9 developers on the team has served us well, and we will jump on every trend that will serve CAIx long term, we will add/adopt features that pose no harm to CAIx on the long term. Right now we have 3 devs working on the new client, three working on game/app development and 2 working on the multipool. New wallet every other day for hype is not a plan, it's a joke. The way we update our client? we add a number of features that we see are good and healthy for long term benefit and combine them and test them for release. We do not have 9 devs to slab some code in the client because some daily trader wants to double his money in one hour.

This is also a well of problems ... and no (visible) solutions. While I appreciate the consideration towards the anon features, there's not much to consider: Either you go for it -and in a hurry- of your let the ship sail. Pondering the merits again and again in meeting after meeting doesn't help anyone. Either or. I take your general decision, for now, remains "or". Which is fine. It is a philosophy, respectable as any other. What is not necessarily respectable is your opinion regarding privacy. I believe most people want rather desperately to protect their privacy, certainly in much higher quantities than terrorists and drug cartels want to come into the usage of crypto, so I believe you are very wrong in your assumptions, but those are personal appreciations, of course. I am just asking question while you seem to have a voice in what goes into the work of the developers, big difference.
You state that having 9 developers "have served you well"... that baffles me: Most coins (highly stable and successful ones), don't have 9 devs. Nor 4. Maybe 1 or 2 is generally the case. And yet, they all HAVE ALREADY -beyond whatever else they are working on-, all kinds of features and tech advances -2nd generation, well underway- that CAIx is lacking. One could easily see that devs working on games and applications would actually be working for themselves much more than for the coin for if they stump on something worthwhile, what will be keeping them from selling it on Google Play or Apple Store instead of donating them to CAIx. Of course we all have all the good will in the world but when it comes to reality, money talks. ONLY money talks. If what you want to put in the client is a new version of Flappy Bird or Candy Crush, all those are already available elsewhere and people don't need your wallet to have them. If they are better than those, why would they be in your client? And for that matter, why not going full out on business solutions, cloud storage, backoffice  solutions... hey compete with Oracle and Microsoft, right? What I'm saying is that this is a currency, not a businesses's collector where the synergies are non-existent: why have a pool that needs to be constantly serviced, when one or more third parties will eliminate the servicing part of the equation? why have devs playing with "games" when that very competitive business is already established very strongly at every possible level? What would be the advantage of having one or more games in the wallet, even if they are good ones (tough assignment), when everyone has by default the most used in their desktop already and access to every single other one for minimal prices of completely for free online? Using the most elemental common sense, it seems like a waste of time and resources... while the client and the product itself (the currency) are seriously lagging other coins. The revenue creation is not a novel concept and NXT has already all kinds of things already working and producing and so does UNB. Big difference is that those business they have have seamless synergies with their coins; your have just about the same than will have a world chain of ice cream on delivery.

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for whatever clarification to this doubts you can provide.

Long posts are fine. If you have doubts please accept my advice and wait till you see our programs in action before making any decision to invest. This goes for any investment you ever make. It's your money and you should do what ever you please with it. Whatever I say should not sway your opinion one way or the other.

Thank you for helping me understand why no one is interested in this coin anymore. Now I have the lowdown and I certainly will not be interested in the least. My comments are provided as a counterpoint to your answers and as the reason why I am not interested. Hopefully they will have also some practical use to perhaps reconsider some of your strategies. Good luck in any case.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:50:25 PM

The FUD is strong in barabbas Smiley
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:15:22 AM

I think he brought up some valid points and questions. Meanwhile the price of CAIx continues to go south.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:33:20 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 12:47:05 AM by barabbas

See, quotes such as this one, will bring you to the wall of shame. I have been very kind and very delicately in posting my questions and doubts and reflecting the absolute, 100% reality. Everyone is quite free of having their own opinion about what I and everyone have posted. But the only FUD here is, precisely, this post of yours. Which is shameful because you are one of the monitors/dev, i.e the part that has to provide detailed information, show respect and HONESTLY AND FAIRLY, further his agenda.

This stupidity puts you in the Wall of Shame. No more impunity for those hiding under the veil of anonymity. You are going to have to use other handles because your number has been taken. The cowardly "attack the messenger" to avoid facing the music tactic, is over. You are being made in-famous.

For stupid.
ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:54:12 AM

People gave us free miners

We use free miners on multipool

Multipool buys cheap coins

Coins value shoots up

Miners keep value stable

What with Scrypt mining being almost dead 1200mhs (3 x titans) only equals about 2.4 btc a day.  That"s with a generous payment of 0.002 per mhs, 2.4btc per day (http://poolpicker.eu/) isn't really going to rock the world.

I hope my maths are wrong  Embarrassed
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:16:39 AM

What with Scrypt mining being almost dead 1200mhs (3 x titans) only equals about 2.4 btc a day.  That"s with a generous payment of 0.002 per mhs, 2.4btc per day (http://poolpicker.eu/) isn't really going to rock the world.

I hope my maths are wrong  Embarrassed
2.4 BTC per day comes out to about $1600 USD per day at current BTC prices. You could also mine LTC and make pretty close to the same amount at current LTC prices. @ $1600 per day those $10,000 Titans could be paid off in less than 1 month allowing for electric costs. That would surely rock my world. Anybody got $30k they want to lend me?   Roll Eyes

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:47:42 AM

When the psp program starts and the standard price of caix is met, what will happen to the profits from the miners after that? Will they be divided up to master nodes again once per month?
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:49:17 AM

I was a fan of this coin, but this Master Nodes thingy is way too complicated. I cannot stake all the time due to my job traveling so miss out. I'm sure others are not able to either. If it was was a few days cycle or a week, maybe, but a month is really too long.

I think you need to rethink this Stuhlman. The price has suffered during this debacle. You've had some great ideas, but this is not one of them IMHO.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:03:45 AM

See, quotes such as this one, will bring you to the wall of shame. I have been very kind and very delicately in posting my questions and doubts and reflecting the absolute, 100% reality. Everyone is quite free of having their own opinion about what I and everyone have posted. But the only FUD here is, precisely, this post of yours. Which is shameful because you are one of the monitors/dev, i.e the part that has to provide detailed information, show respect and HONESTLY AND FAIRLY, further his agenda.

This stupidity puts you in the Wall of Shame. No more impunity for those hiding under the . You are going to have to use other handles because your number has been taken. The cowardly "attack the messenger" to avoid facing the music tactic, is over. You are being made in-famous.

For stupid.

Barabbas thank you for yor post, I think your post with questions and opinions just define FUD terminology and what I said was more from a funny side cause I dont know if you saw smile on the end. More like star wars Yoda qotes "the FORCE is strong in you", but I know you a smart enough to know that even if you sometimes twisting that in a way you want, need or if that will serve the point you want to stress.

FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is the term for any strategy intended to make a customers insecure about future product plans.
Huge eloquent text, questions, misleading conclusions, concerns, oppinions... fight for your right, ... all can be found in your post/posts.

I'm sorry if I offended you with my small sentence.
I'm not dev as you said and I don't know about what 'veil of anonymity' you are talking about.
And calling me for stupidity is attack but as it comes from your side that is more like compliment.
Thank you again for your concerns, I wish you all the best.

virtuallann

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:12:23 AM

The Titans will mine indefinitely to maintain the Price Stability point.  If you stop using the Titans for this purpose then inflation sets in as the number of coins will begin to increase due to Staking.

When the psp program starts and the standard price of caix is met, what will happen to the profits from the miners after that? Will they be divided up to master nodes again once per month?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:27:18 AM

I was a fan of this coin, but this Master Nodes thingy is way too complicated. I cannot stake all the time due to my job traveling so miss out. I'm sure others are not able to either. If it was was a few days cycle or a week, maybe, but a month is really too long.

I think you need to rethink this Stuhlman. The price has suffered during this debacle. You've had some great ideas, but this is not one of them IMHO.

You can always run digitalocean VPS for $5/month. Compile daemon there and leave it online. It's easy.
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:31:35 AM

The Titans will mine indefinitely to maintain the Price Stability point.  If you stop using the Titans for this purpose then inflation sets in as the number of coins will begin to increase due to Staking.

I am asking once the price is well above the intended price and their is a surplus btc if it will get paid out, or is the psp system just going to continue to buy coins even above the intended price?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:36:10 AM

Dev probably can consider a second wave of masternodes, I believe a lot of people wanna participate.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:27:52 AM

This stupidity puts you in the Wall of Shame. No more impunity for those hiding under the . You are going to have to use other handles because your number has been taken. The cowardly "attack the messenger" to avoid facing the music tactic, is over. You are being made in-famous.

For stupid.

Barabbas thank you for yor post, I think your post with questions and opinions just define FUD terminology and what I said was more from a funny side cause I dont know if you saw smile on the end. More like star wars Yoda qotes "the FORCE is strong in you", but I know you a smart enough to know that even if you sometimes twisting that in a way you want, need or if that will serve the point you want to stress.

FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is the term for any strategy intended to make a customers insecure about future product plans.
Huge eloquent text, questions, misleading conclusions, concerns, oppinions... fight for your right, ... all can be found in your post/posts.

I'm sorry if I offended you with my small sentence.
I'm not dev as you said and I don't know about what 'veil of anonymity' you are talking about.
And calling me for stupidity is attack but as it comes from your side that is more like compliment.
Thank you again for your concerns, I wish you all the best.

First things first. Perhaps I am mistaken and you are not part of the dev/Foundation? If you are not, I apologize for you have every right to post anything, no matter how stupid it may be. If you are part of the Foundation, sorry but your apology doesn't cut the mustard. The "veil of anonymity" is that "Yodaminer" is just a handle, probably one of many, which allows you to hide with impunity. While as a normal individual you have every right to it, as a part of the leadership of this coin you shouldn't. And you will be held accountable.

I don't rightly know what you mean by "your side" (I have no side, I was considering the possibility on investing in this coin, period) , but calling you for stupidity was not an attack, it was a statement of fact. You chose to post the stupidity for no other reason than you can do it. With impunity. Well, that now comes with consequences.

The sarcasm not only doesn't cut the mustard, it shows you are really not good at it. And since I do not wish you to continue perpetuating unacceptable behaviors, I won't wish you anything but the worst.

The bullshit will stop.

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: