Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416412 times)
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:03:55 PM

I did leave.  But just like everyone else I can't not watch this train wreck crash and burn.

You're just angry you've sold at a loss, and now you're simply spreading FUD as a way of expressing your impotent rage.

You should've held, rather than being impatient.

Also, while your constant baseless FUD is kind of irritating, I can't say I mind too much - after all, if you do somehow manage to convince others to sell their node coins, that's only going to end up benefitting me...  Grin
RoscoeWins

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:20:26 PM

Sold at a loss?  You are hilarious.  I could rebuy right now and gain 60% more coins than I sold.  I'm not touching this.

I did leave.  But just like everyone else I can't not watch this train wreck crash and burn.

You're just angry you've sold at a loss, and now you're simply spreading FUD as a way of expressing your impotent rage.

You should've held, rather than being impatient.

Also, while your constant baseless FUD is kind of irritating, I can't say I mind too much - after all, if you do somehow manage to convince others to sell their node coins, that's only going to end up benefitting me...  Grin
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:21:22 PM

Sold at a loss?  You are hilarious.  I could rebuy right now and gain 60% more coins than I sold.  I'm not touching this.

Tits or GTFO

UncleJaysus

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:30:27 PM

You did sell at a loss though.  Wink

Anyway, is there someone who can ban this troll? Or at the very least, remove all the nonsense he's posted after his first post?
RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:33:32 PM

Sounds like this guy wants to censor anything and anyone that puts his investment in a bad light.  If you can't handle it maybe you should sell, because you don't seem to have confidence anymore.

As a side note I bought between .00045 and .00050 and that's where I sold.  So no, not really a loss at all.  Would be if I still had them though.

Sold at a loss?  You are hilarious.  I could rebuy right now and gain 60% more coins than I sold.  I'm not touching this.

You did sell at a loss though.  Wink

Anyway, is there someone who can ban this troll? Or at the very least, remove all the nonsense he's posted after his first post?
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:36:13 PM

Exactly.  People appear to be getting a whiff of the garbage going on here and the price shows it.  Glad I got out when I did.  

News for node holders.  Even if you get your dividend payment(which you won't) you have already lost more than you will gain from it.

there are 9 devs in the team,all they can do is copy wallet from other coins and tell you they are working hard and promise you 1,promise you 2 and 3 or ignore you directly. lol what a team

I think that in your impatience you mixed past, presence and future and you are not aware where you are.

The news would look like this.
Node holders, we are sorry to inform you but price is not going where we would like fortunately some impatience node holders sold at loss so your dividend will be even higher.

Anything else is just your frustration and FUD cause you sold with loss. I hope you know that you lose only if you sell at lower price than you bought for.

And statements like "Even if you get your dividend payment(which you won't)" you can say only if:
 - you are the one giving the dividends or
 - you are the guy with cristal ball

Anyway as you are still here spreading FUD this can only means that you are looking for lower entry point for which you are hoping that will gain you more than you would get through dividend.

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:37:22 PM

Popcorn anyone?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
UncleJaysus

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:50:55 PM

Sounds like this guy wants to censor anything and anyone that puts his investment in a bad light.  If you can't handle it maybe you should sell, because you don't seem to have confidence anymore.

As a side note I bought between .00045 and .00050 and that's where I sold.  So no, not really a loss at all.  Would be if I still had them though.

The only thing you've posted that came anywhere close to putting CAIx in a bad light, was your first post - the one with the point raised about the sales invoice. But, then came the response, which kind of pissed on your fireworks.

Since then all you've done is troll.

I'd like someone to remove your trolling, because it's untidy. I think your first post does actually add to this thread (more from the response though, admittedly), so I don't think that should be removed. I really just want the messy posts where you don't say anything worthwhile removed. And then, the mod can remove posts from myself and others that only exist to call you out on being a troll, thus making the thread even tidier.

Sorry you lost money.
RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:08:45 PM

I didn't lose anything.  I see how math isn't your strong suit though.

And where are the other 2 titans.  Seems they have fallen into a memory hole.  Where's the pool?  Where's the wallet?  I mean a real wallet not a copy and paste job any 15 year old can do.

The only thing you've posted that came anywhere close to putting CAIx in a bad light, was your first post - the one with the point raised about the sales invoice. But, then came the response, which kind of pissed on your fireworks.

I'd like someone to remove your trolling, because it's untidy. I think your first post does actually add to this thread (more from the response though, admittedly), so I don't think that should be removed. I really just want the messy posts where you don't say anything worthwhile removed. And then, the mod can remove posts from myself and others that only exist to call you out on being a troll, thus making the thread even tidier.

Sorry you lost money.
saperka

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:27:38 PM

I understand both sides. It is very hard for me as well, but I still have faith in this coin, but development team should do something to show us their commitment.
Joseph is quiet for few days, and only updates are promises. Lots of things were promised and nothing was delivered. That's why people are turning around, dumping and buying other coins...

This coin has potential, I just do not understand how is it possible that such big Dev team is not able to provide us anything for weeks now.
Not sure where to look a reason for all this.

I went all in for CAIx @ 100k sat, the future of this coin is to be or not to be for my crypto funds, so hell yeah I have faith. And I will give it more time as I feel it deserves it.

But devs, please, give us something, as Im sure there are not many people as patient as me Smiley We need fresh blood, new investors and this means news, innovation and good vibes.
We will not go far with a bunch of bagholders who are only waiting for good opportunity to dump.

Regards.
Mulroney

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:37:40 PM

Everyone, the troll knows what's he's doing.  He's trying to shake out some coins to scoop them up in the 30k range before the Titans come online and the nodes are paid out (admittedly, this is the perfect opportunity to do so as we have another 12 days before the nodes are paid out).  And there has been a lack of news from the dev team recently other than a wallet that was promised to be released days ago (on twitter) and hasn't yet.  The troll smells an opportunity here.

The more we go back and forth with him, the more FUD it raises and the more CAIx that fall into his pocket.  He's a mini-Iconic Expert here.  Best to just ignore him.  If you feed him, he won't go away.  

I didn't lose anything.  I see how math isn't your strong suit though.

And where are the other 2 titans.  Seems they have fallen into a memory hole.  Where's the pool?  Where's the wallet?  I mean a real wallet not a copy and paste job any 15 year old can do.

As a side note I bought between .00045 and .00050 and that's where I sold.  So no, not really a loss at all.  Would be if I still had them though.

Sorry you lost money.
UncleJaysus

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:50:45 PM

I understand both sides. It is very hard for me as well, but I still have faith in this coin, but development team should do something to show us their commitment.
Joseph is quiet for few days, and only updates are promises. Lots of things were promised and nothing was delivered. That's why people are turning around, dumping and buying other coins...

This coin has potential, I just do not understand how is it possible that such big Dev team is not able to provide us anything for weeks now.

I went all in for CAIx @ 100k sat, the future of this coin is to be or not to be for my crypto funds, so hell yeah I have faith. And I will give it more time as I feel it deserves it.

But devs, please, give us something, as Im sure there are not many people as patient as me Smiley We need fresh blood, new investors and this means news, innovation and good vibes.
We will not go far with a bunch of bagholders who are only waiting for good opportunity to dump.

Regards.

From what's been said before, the dev's time is being spent building a multipool from the ground up, to replace the previous solution. And that is quite a big job.
RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:54:01 PM

If I chose to I could buy now by that logic.  No thanks.  There is very little buy support all the way down into the mid 25k's.  Have at it, go scoop those coins up guy they are soooooooooo cheap right now.  Nowhere to go but to the MOOON!!!!!  Right?   Right?

"the dev's time is being spent building a multipool from the ground up"

Just like the wallet dev right?  Building it from the ground up?

Everyone, the troll knows what's he's doing.  He's trying to shake out some coins to scoop them up in the 30k range before the Titans come online and the nodes are paid out (admittedly, this is the perfect opportunity to do so as we have another 12 days before the nodes are paid out).  And there has been a lack of news from the dev team recently other than a wallet that was promised to be released days ago (on twitter) and hasn't yet.  The troll smells an opportunity here.

The more we go back and forth with him, the more FUD it raises and the more CAIx that fall into his pocket.  He's a mini-Iconic Expert here.  Best to just ignore him.  If you feed him, he won't go away.  

I didn't lose anything.  I see how math isn't your strong suit though.

And where are the other 2 titans.  Seems they have fallen into a memory hole.  Where's the pool?  Where's the wallet?  I mean a real wallet not a copy and paste job any 15 year old can do.

As a side note I bought between .00045 and .00050 and that's where I sold.  So no, not really a loss at all.  Would be if I still had them though.

Sorry you lost money.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:57:48 PM

But doesn't this hurt the value of CAIx?  People who are disqualified dump and nobody has a chance to buy in as a node anymore.

Honestly we don't see it that way, we just want to reward the people that are simply holding this coin.
The dividend program and the way it works seemed like a very good way to do exactly that...

I don't know. But, if you think about, I still think you guys inadvertently created a situation where anyone that didn't qualify to become a node would probably dump and without the ability to become a node there is no incentive to buy.  So, you created a lot of selling pressure with a big decrease in demand.  I'm not saying it was done on purpose, just a possibility that this happened.
saperka

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:58:01 PM

From what's been said before, the dev's time is being spent building a multipool from the ground up, to replace the previous solution. And that is quite a big job.

All of their hard work will be for nothing if price will be 0 Sad
UncleJaysus

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:59:38 PM

heh. if the price goes to zero, I'll personally buy all the coins at that price. Smiley
RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:21:03 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 05:40:19 PM by RoscoeWins

The whales are locked in because they can't sell.  There isn't enough buys for them to unload into, even at a loss.  Beached whales lol.

Still time for smaller investors to get out though.

renisel2

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:43:13 PM

But doesn't this hurt the value of CAIx?  People who are disqualified dump and nobody has a chance to buy in as a node anymore.

Honestly we don't see it that way, we just want to reward the people that are simply holding this coin.
The dividend program and the way it works seemed like a very good way to do exactly that...

Why do you want to reward this?  To grow a currency, I would think you would want the early adopters spending at least some of their coins, and their reward would be the increase in value that comes with a wider user base.
RoscoeWins

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:26:37 PM

Part of the reason I dropped out.  Their sole purpose is to raise the price only, not to have it used for anything.  And they can't even deliver that.

Why do you want to reward this?  To grow a currency, I would think you would want the early adopters spending at least some of their coins, and their reward would be the increase in value that comes with a wider user base.
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:30:43 PM

Regards.

Thanks for your dedication, great to see we have such loyal community members.
Right now we are doing everything in our power to get things done ASAP, but as stated before: we want our releases to be perfect, releasing a half finished project is not what we're here for and would definately be bad for CAIx.

It's also great to see people defending the coin against any sort of attacks, but sometimes it's better to ignore them.
You are being distracted by a person that proudly comes in here and calls CAIx a scam coin, yet has no base for such accusations.
The arguments he had, were all countered by answers.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: