Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12871 times)
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:31:04 PM

Of course, this is a good time to invest. Of course, it was best to invest in the winter, when the prices of many coins were at a minimum. However, it is still possible to invest, because prices have not reached even half of their last year’s value. That is why I think that now is a good time to invest!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:37:33 PM

I think now is a good time to invest in the cryptocurrency, because the market is growing up, but is not going to stop going up, so it is not too late to invest.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:41:52 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 09:48:19 AM by motienvolam

It is too late to invest in Bitcoin, however, if you are confident in its growth again to 20 thousand dollars, you can also invest. Now it is becoming profitable to slowly start investing in altcoins, for example, EOS, Ripple and NEO. It is they who will soon grow well in price after Bitcoin and repeat its growth.
Not only those coins you mentioned, there are more good altcoins for now. Dogecoin, Bitshares, Factom, and so on. Among thousands of altcoins and tokens are available in the crypto market, investors have to obey their rules (should be list of as strict investment rules as possible) in order to choose the best projects for their portfolios as well as avoid fall into traps of shitty projects. There are so many shitty projects launched regularly, and most of them end with deaths after months, one or two years after their birthdays. Therefore, choosing old projects, with good reputation over long history will be better investment approach, that help reducing risks of trapped by shitty projects.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:18:48 PM

It is too late to invest in Bitcoin, however, if you are confident in its growth again to 20 thousand dollars, you can also invest. Now it is becoming profitable to slowly start investing in altcoins, for example, EOS, Ripple and NEO. It is they who will soon grow well in price after Bitcoin and repeat its growth.
Not only those coins you mentioned, there are more good altcoins for now. Dogecoin, Bitshares, Factom, and so on.
The number of coins or tokens currently reaches thousands. in the case of investment, of course, each person is different in conducting his research to determine which investment is suitable.Is it a coin that has a large volume and is already well known or looking for new potential
Bludkiller

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:30:58 PM

I anticipate it’s extremely significant minute instantly representing crypto, and whether the vault flavor of altcoins desire start, we buoy create x2, x3 representing that lodging. Whether to add what money are goo, in my conclusion it’s: Neo, astral, blink, zil,nem. On the other hand yet humans get to explain that crypto is not almost create immense profits in a surge, on the other hand it’s almost application, that desire modify our being.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:54:32 PM

In general, people will invest in situations where the price of coins goes down or low to invest.
actually if you want to invest whenever it can be done, it all depends on your ability to make purchases and without thinking about the price of coins you will invest, the most important thing is that you choose the right coins and have good potential for the future and analysis before making a purchase, the most effective investment is to invest in the long term to avoid fears or worries in the situation of the movement of coins that you invest.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:00:42 PM

There is no perfect or right time for investment. It depends on where you invest. If you invest in right place whenever it is it will give you some profit. I think if you really want to invest in crypto then first take some knowledge form the market and follow it. After than you will know where to invest. At this moment the market is pretty high but if you want a long time investment then it's fine. If you want to make your portfolio then first fill up your portfolio with 40-45% Bitcoin. Then buy high cap coins like ethereum , ripple , cardano Eos , BNB with 30-40%, then make some risky investment. Last 15-20% of your portfolio go with low cap risky coins. This type of coins are risky but if they started to give profit then you are at lucky side.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:46:21 PM

In general, the right time for investment when prices are low, and not only that of course depends on you too, because investment also depends on the capital you have, large and small capital is one of the important things to determine where you will invest.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:01:47 PM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
I still have confidence and hope for the development of crypto currencies and investments because before I followed the investment with crypto currency I knew all the risks that I would get and one of them predicts the development of the crypto currency confidence and patience are the best capital in investing
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:04:30 PM

In my opinion the right time for the investment will be when the most of people think it's that the wrong time to investment
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:12:39 PM

In general, the right time for investment when prices are low, and not only that of course depends on you too, because investment also depends on the capital you have, large and small capital is one of the important things to determine where you will invest.
It is true, investing the best is when prices are down, because prices in the market are unstable and will lead to ups and downs, so when you see prices dropping, you can make purchases.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:34:54 PM

It is true, investing the best is when prices are down, because prices in the market are unstable and will lead to ups and downs, so when you see prices dropping, you can make purchases.
But now very many Altcoins are in low-cost positions. You need to choose those coins where high liquidity and lower capitalization.

yes even though they have been increasing for a few days but are still at a low level if we look at the altcoin prices when they reach the ATH point, I myself am not sure that coins that have a low market capitalization can experience significant growth during the season altcoin came because the demand was not so high.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:39:51 PM

Sure. I think it is still a good time to invest both on altcoins and Bitcoin. Have you checked the market today? I am sure that many people take advantages to buy some coins with the decline today. In my view, the decline won't last for a week, crypto prices will rise again, and BTC may reach $6,000 soon on the next month. So, I consider buying some top 20 coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano or Tron. However, it is my personal view, if you have a different assumption, just go with it.  
in general, crypto currency investment is buying at a low price and selling it at a high price and making a profit because we know that the conditions and conditions of crypto currency development have decreased dramatically and as investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get it
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:39:56 PM

Greetings there everyone. And do you consider mining nowadays? Why or why not? So curious to know your thoughts on whether mining can compete with investing today
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:40:57 PM

Greetings there everyone. And do you consider mining nowadays? Why or why not? So curious to know your thoughts on whether mining can compete with investing today

Good evening sarrpora. This is a truly great question. Well, from my point of view, much depends on the country your live, the equipment, costs of elevtricity etc.
sarrpora

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:46:54 PM

Good evening sarrpora. This is a truly great question. Well, from my point of view, much depends on the country your live, the equipment, costs of elevtricity etc.

Nice to meet you. Well, if we are talking about the US, are there any great and advanced solutions on the market? Can you recommend any?
hognesaul

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:47:57 PM

Nice to meet you. Well, if we are talking about the US, are there any great and advanced solutions on the market? Can you recommend any?

Sure, I can give you an example from the very popular solution on the US market. The company is called Asicequipment. And I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto Smiley
sarrpora

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:53:03 PM

Sure, I can give you an example from the very popular solution on the US market. The company is called Asicequipment. And I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto Smiley

Asicequipment? Hmm, cannot say for sure whether I've heard of them or not, but sounds familiar. Can you elaborate in more details please?
hognesaul

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:54:03 PM

Asicequipment? Hmm, cannot say for sure whether I've heard of them or not, but sounds familiar. Can you elaborate in more details please?

Well, the guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from  10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager. I would probably also recommend you to have a look at their website - asicequipment. com Smiley Just to have a deeper overview
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:58:04 PM

The time to invest into cryptocurrencies is still opened. Investors who make an entry into the crypto market at this time is likely to have a double increase in your salary. Invest into cryptocurrencies that are within the first 50 cryptocurrencies as rated on coinmarketcap.  

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: