Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5747 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:25:46 PM

Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

I wish the project team is here to look your confident message and address other queries here. That would also help their ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 08:54:14 PM

Wow all replies from one user ID,  hope it's from official Bow team.  Also I don't understand why all focus only at telegram channel why not here or other social media channels?

As the user rightly explains that the team are very busy with potential investors and that explains why they've not been present in the forum. It's good for us to also join their telegram group to source for information as everyone who joins could bring answers to the questions asked in this forum.

Telegram discussions is useful,  but here many people can check the history of post and we are not going to repeat the same question here.  With telegram it's not easy to check old conversation.

Am of the opinion that every social media handle should be utilized. We have different preferences and that explains why there are several social media. The Admin should strive to reach out to the people who prefer using this forum. If the project didn't need this forum, they shouldn't have advertised here in the first place.

It's not actually wise leaving other social media and just focusing on one. The team should find a way of distributing the energy to other media platforms. User engagement is a key to a project success.

Seems the team on this project is very busy for their ICO so that they are not so active here or to their other social media accounts, but in their telegram they have an active admin there that keep the community active.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:42:25 PM

Wow all replies from one user ID,  hope it's from official Bow team.  Also I don't understand why all focus only at telegram channel why not here or other social media channels?

As the user rightly explains that the team are very busy with potential investors and that explains why they've not been present in the forum. It's good for us to also join their telegram group to source for information as everyone who joins could bring answers to the questions asked in this forum.

Telegram discussions is useful,  but here many people can check the history of post and we are not going to repeat the same question here.  With telegram it's not easy to check old conversation.

Am of the opinion that every social media handle should be utilized. We have different preferences and that explains why there are several social media. The Admin should strive to reach out to the people who prefer using this forum. If the project didn't need this forum, they shouldn't have advertised here in the first place.

This is exactly what we said to them before, Some people are preferred different social media, But mostly if they are looking for an investors or proper supporters they should focus on crypto media sites.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:58:36 AM

Another thing considered in the luxury market is social class and status. Considering their high prices, even thought the product are of guaranteed quality, it's not for those below avarage to patronise. I have seen cases where people decided to go for low-grade products which they can conveniently afford than save a whole lot for higher grades.

Luxury products are indeed for those who are wealthy and have a higher social class or status. The point is the wealth and affluent also want to distinguish themselves from the masses and prefer using products that are scarce and too expensive for the average people. Luxury products is not only demanded for their durability and quality, but for the self esteem of users.
yeah correct but I think people have taste for luxury product sometimes people do not buy it because of quality but because of brand  Luxury products are usually identifiable through exceptional quality and high aesthetic appeal and value, and often belong to the range of products which can be clearly identified either through logo or brand name or design but all this concludes i mean  it everything depends on the taste  some will buy the because of the quality, another one because of the brand.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:00:31 AM

Hi to all! I`m currently doing my Due diligence on this ICO and can`t find any pieces of evidence of the partnership or another form of connection between the Bow Coin and Swarowsky.
Will be thankful for any real links of this announcement on the Swarowsky`s side (from the respected media or any social channel of the well-known brand).
Just have some doubts about this because even the linked account of Jean Jacques SEBBAG - a President/ CEO at VFB Lingerie and Swarowsky, which is written here to be a COO of the Bow Coin has no even a small mention about this project.
So it seems smth strange to me, don`t you think so? 

It seems suspicious no doubt, but I believe there's need for fair hearing, the team needs to be aware of this development and give an explanation as to the reason for the discrepancies. I do hope there's an explanation for this as there's need for due diligence and research before making an investing decision.

So, 5 days past from my previous post about the absence of any proofs on the announced partnerships of Bow Coin with the Swarowsky as well as the fact that Jean Jacques SEBBAG - a President/CEO at VFB Lingerie and Swarowsky knew the fact that he is a COO of the Bow Coin!!!
And it`s quite a strange sign for a serious project regarding how many scams do we have in crypto.
Where are the Bow Coin team responses?
All the articles that wrote about the partnership of Bow Coin with the Swarowsky are paid ones and only written to promote this project.
Did anyone else try here to make any researches on this side of the project?

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 10:16:22 AM

Hi to all! I`m currently doing my Due diligence on this ICO and can`t find any pieces of evidence of the partnership or another form of connection between the Bow Coin and Swarowsky.
Will be thankful for any real links of this announcement on the Swarowsky`s side (from the respected media or any social channel of the well-known brand).
Just have some doubts about this because even the linked account of Jean Jacques SEBBAG - a President/ CEO at VFB Lingerie and Swarowsky, which is written here to be a COO of the Bow Coin has no even a small mention about this project.

It seems suspicious no doubt, but I believe there's need for fair hearing, the team needs to be aware of this development and give an explanation as to the reason for the discrepancies. I do hope there's an explanation for this as there's need for due diligence and research before making an investing decision.

So, 5 days past from my previous post about the absence of any proofs on the announced partnerships of Bow Coin with the Swarowsky as well as the fact that Jean Jacques SEBBAG - a President/CEO at VFB Lingerie and Swarowsky knew the fact that he is a COO of the Bow Coin!!!
And it`s quite a strange sign for a serious project regarding how many scams do we have in crypto.
All the articles that wrote about the partnership of Bow Coin with the Swarowsky are paid ones and only written to promote this project.

Well, this is serious I must say, and it is alarming that the team haven't made moves to correct or address your claims and this shouldn't be the case. As you said, scam projects in the crypto world are on the rise, and everyone is trying to stay safe.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:55:03 AM

The Admin was asked the same question and his response was that the project was looking forward to getting a video interview with Swarowsky and that may be an eye opener to his partnership with the project. Though there are several indications that the project is not being total opened on her partnerships, I still think its best we give them benefit of the doubt.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:13:49 AM

Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

I wish the project team is here to look your confident message and address other queries here. That would also help their ICO.

I remember an admin just answered some questions few lines away, the Admin is not very punctual and has given an excuse that it's due to the busy schedule which is as a result of fund raising activities from potential investors. I do hope that he'll be more punctual and answer questions in the thread.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:36:06 AM

Seems the team on this project is very busy for their ICO so that they are not so active here or to their other social media accounts, but in their telegram they have an active admin there that keep the community active.

The Admin on this thread also made it known to us that the team is very busy with potential investors and urged the thread loyalist to also join the telegram group for questions and queries. So I'll advise that we also join the telegram group for updates if possible.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:03:32 PM

Another thing considered in the luxury market is social class and status. Considering their high prices, even thought the product are of guaranteed quality, it's not for those below avarage to patronise. I have seen cases where people decided to go for low-grade products which they can conveniently afford than save a whole lot for higher grades.

Luxury products are indeed for those who are wealthy and have a higher social class or status. The point is the wealth and affluent also want to distinguish themselves from the masses and prefer using products that are scarce and too expensive for the average people. Luxury products is not only demanded for their durability and quality, but for the self esteem of users.
yeah correct but I think people have taste for luxury product sometimes people do not buy it because of quality but because of brand  Luxury products are usually identifiable through exceptional quality and high aesthetic appeal and value, and often belong to the range of products which can be clearly identified either through logo or brand name or design but all this concludes i mean  it everything depends on the taste  some will buy the because of the quality, another one because of the brand.

Your point is quite logical, there is always a distinguishing factor between a luxury product and an average product in terms of taste and durability. But most times, when the only distinguishing factor is the brand, then its something else that has to do with prestige and status.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 12:59:33 PM

The Admin on this thread also made it known to us that the team is very busy with potential investors and urged the thread loyalist to also join the telegram group for questions and queries. So I'll advise that we also join the telegram group for updates if possible.

One of the most important thing in new projects is their ICO so I understand why the team is so very busy to that. I hope they will have a good run to their ICO so that they will have a good news for us here while waiting here in bitcointalk.

Jr Member

AngelJoshua

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:59:10 PM

After reading your first reply I tried to researched too about the partnership that are you talking about and it's really strange that I can't find too. Maybe the team need to answer this as soon as possible because it might damage their reputation.

At your service
Nadia_l

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:39:32 PM

The Admin was asked the same question and his response was that the project was looking forward to getting a video interview with Swarowsky and that may be an eye opener to his partnership with the project. Though there are several indications that the project is not being total opened on her partnerships, I still think its best we give them benefit of the doubt.

I`d say this answer from admin is not clear to me as a potential investor and makes this project more and more suspicious for the possible investment.
Why I had to wait for a video as a proof of already announced BIG partnership in the 21 century. Did he really believe that this could be an only real proof of the partnership with Swarowsky company???
Even If they`ll show any video what proofs that the person in it will be the real CEO of Swarowsky??? Did they believe that everybody knows how Jean Jacques Sebbag looks like and could differ him from his twin? This is so funny if this will not result in money lost result.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:46:32 PM

I`d say this answer from admin is not clear to me as a potential investor and makes this project more and more suspicious for the possible investment.
Why I had to wait for a video as a proof of already announced BIG partnership in the 21 century. Did he really believe that this could be an only real proof of the partnership with Swarowsky company???
Even If they`ll show any video what proofs that the person in it will be the real CEO of Swarowsky??? Did they believe that everybody knows how Jean Jacques Sebbag looks like and could differ him from his twin? This is so funny if this will not result in money lost result.

Why they have to make video now? They should have already done that right? Or do they have video and will be posted anytime today?
AngelJoshua

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:43:52 AM

Why they have to make video now? They should have already done that right? Or do they have video and will be posted anytime today?

I guess what he mean is if the bow team will going to post a video along the announcement of the partnership it will going to give the people of bow community assurance that this project is legitimate on giving updates and the people behind it.

At your service
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 03:29:03 AM

I guess what he mean is if the bow team will going to post a video along the announcement of the partnership it will going to give the people of bow community assurance that this project is legitimate on giving updates and the people behind it.

I understand that the team should be more veritable about their updates and news especially when it comes to the partnership they should give more details that can make the investors come and will never think twice about the project.

Jr Member

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:46:23 AM

Well, this is serious I must say, and it is alarming that the team haven't made moves to correct or address your claims and this shouldn't be the case. As you said, scam projects in the crypto world are on the rise, and everyone is trying to stay safe.

Yes, everyone wants to be in safe hands because previously many people lost their investment through ICO, this makes many people are showing a lot of interest towards the IEO's where they find it more secure way because once the IEO is completed they will start listing in the exchanges.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:14:37 AM

Somehow most of the project gives importance to only telegram or Twitter. They should spend some time here as well. Here also many genuine investors are discussing about project and asking queries.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ning_aric

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:27:15 AM

Somehow most of the project gives importance to only telegram or Twitter. They should spend some time here as well. Here also many genuine investors are discussing about project and asking queries.

Different social media works for different people. I do prefer bitcointalk to all others. It works so fine for me and I know a lot more people enjoy it too. There’re less spam posts here, which makes it convenient for users.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:19:42 PM

Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

Different social media works for different people. I do prefer bitcointalk to all others. It works so fine for me and I know a lot more people enjoy it too. There’re less spam posts here, which makes it convenient for users.

A good project should actually give attension to all the media platforms actually. If you check successful projects today you will find out that they never neglected any medium because you never can tell which of the marketing would yield. They could be priorities for certain reasons though but not complete abandonment like we see in some projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: