Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 01:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 90495 times)
Hanadawa

Activity: 560
Merit: 369

rollbit.com/trading

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2024, 03:18:35 PM

It just that based on what Dana mentioned, also concluded that Mokaev is unlikely to be able to return to UFC in the near future even though he is still very young, I actually think that Mokaev might have to repeat everything from the bottom.
Indeed, no one knows what the future will be like, but the chances of returning still look quite small for the near future.

In his upload on X Mokaev seems to realize his mistake and he wants to return to UFC as soon as possible. In my personal opinion this should be a lesson for Mokaev and his management. There is news that this is the Manager's mistake because he has talked to the PFL and used the contract to negotiate with the UFC. This is like an insult to the UFC and Dana White so that the UFC officially stopped extending the contract with Mokaev. Sadly, currently the PFL promoter has denied allegations that they have negotiated with Mokaev's management. IMO if it is true that there have been previous negotiations then the current situation is not beneficial for Mokaev's team so that the PFL will ask for a new contract with a lower salary.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 07:14:29 AM

^  Oof Israel Adesanya and his fellow CKB guys could be in for a ride.  I don't think they have a chance against Erceg and Gamrot, tho I'm back and forth with DDP and Adesanya.

I have seen Adesanya telling that he isnt interested in getting belt, but he only wants to rip DDP head off Cheesy He has said that he was already champ twice (probably talks about having belt and winning it back from Pereira), and belt itself isnt motivating him anymore. Now we have that big pause after his fight against Strickland, and might be that now the decrease of his career starts. I will pick DDP this time. Strickland showed that techniques of Izzy can be beaten with simple defence, add strong chin of DDP and I see a winner of this fight Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Inwestour
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 07:47:05 AM

I have seen Adesanya telling that he isnt interested in getting belt, but he only wants to rip DDP head off Cheesy He has said that he was already champ twice (probably talks about having belt and winning it back from Pereira), and belt itself isnt motivating him anymore. Now we have that big pause after his fight against Strickland, and might be that now the decrease of his career starts. I will pick DDP this time. Strickland showed that techniques of Izzy can be beaten with simple defence, add strong chin of DDP and I see a winner of this fight Cheesy
He can talk about motivation as much as he wants, but the most important thing is that a fighter can find it in anything, if he doesn't see motivation in the belt, let him find it in becoming a champion. I'll probably agree that Adesanya has passed the peak of his career and will now gradually descend from the top, if not with DDP, then with the next fighters. By the way, the odds 2.1 for DDP to win are not bad, but according to bookmakers, Adesanya remains the favorite for this fight with 1,72.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 08:10:37 AM

He can talk about motivation as much as he wants, but the most important thing is that a fighter can find it in anything, if he doesn't see motivation in the belt, let him find it in becoming a champion. I'll probably agree that Adesanya has passed the peak of his career and will now gradually descend from the top, if not with DDP, then with the next fighters. By the way, the odds 2.1 for DDP to win are not bad, but according to bookmakers, Adesanya remains the favorite for this fight with 1,72.

I dont know how much you pay attention to his life and career, but here are some facts. He run already a luxurious life, drives lambo, own a penthouse, has a lot of money (I think I saw numbers, that he get close to a million per every fight just from UFC under his contract, plus bonuses and contracts), fought for 14 years already, was a champ in kickboxing and UFC. I dont think he has much of a motivation to continue fighting on a very peak level. I think he wont get be very disappointed if he did not win this time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cabron

Activity: 2912
Merit: 607

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2024, 08:23:02 PM

I dont know how much you pay attention to his life and career, but here are some facts. He run already a luxurious life, drives lambo, own a penthouse, has a lot of money (I think I saw numbers, that he get close to a million per every fight just from UFC under his contract, plus bonuses and contracts), fought for 14 years already, was a champ in kickboxing and UFC. I dont think he has much of a motivation to continue fighting on a very peak level. I think he wont get be very disappointed if he did not win this time.

That's a good point. Probably true for any other athletes who have had success for years. Hard to motivate someone with a lavish lifestyle and who has everything. Win or lose he still will get his pay.

If Izzy loses this fight I think it will continue down the road til consecutive losses. If he still wins I guess he still has it and I think they really need to make a trilogy for Pereira to make another huge pay before any of them retires.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2024, 08:37:15 PM

I have seen Adesanya telling that he isnt interested in getting belt, but he only wants to rip DDP head off Cheesy (...)

We've all seen him claiming he's Chinese, so not sure how seriously should we be taking anything he says.
I have my doubts if he would actually want to fight DDP if not for the belt (and money).

(..) I'll probably agree that Adesanya has passed the peak of his career and will now gradually descend from the top,(...)

There's probably a lot of truth to it, but it's also that his style is no longer surprising to anyone and is therefore less effective. When he got to the top, all the contenders started to thoroughly analyse every aspect of his game and some like Strickland/Blachowicz/Pereira managed to defeat him. And, at this stage of his career, he won't be able to make any radical changes.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 1439

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
Today at 11:20:05 AM

^  Oof Israel Adesanya and his fellow CKB guys could be in for a ride.  I don't think they have a chance against Erceg and Gamrot, tho I'm back and forth with DDP and Adesanya.

Yeah we'll see...  The books got Adesanya as the slight favorite at 1.85 and with the event organized in Australia I'm pretty sure his line goes lower as they pour more money into his line while DDP's line goes up making him a value bet.  Wink

But as said, I'm back and forth for this match up.  A part of me wants Adesanya's line to go up over 2.00.  Lol.

Anyway, the Contender Series is back.  If you guys missed the fights you could watch it here...

https://www.mma-core.com/events/Dana_White%27s_Contender_Series_-_Contender_Series_2024_Week_1/100227

The vids are at the right side.  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635]
  Print  

Jump to: