Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85561 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 05:15:50 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Max and Justin stole whole event Grin Their fight was much interesting, excited and unexpcted than main and co-main events. I was sure that Gaethji is going to finish him somewhere in the middle of the fight. Thought it would be kicks, wait till Max looses mobility and finish with heavy punches. Instead, Max one again, showed whos boxing is one of the best in UFC. Well deserved 300k for a fight.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 05:29:48 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1), pawel7777 (1)

Max and Justin stole whole event Grin Their fight was much interesting, excited and unexpcted than main and co-main events. I was sure that Gaethji is going to finish him somewhere in the middle of the fight. Thought it would be kicks, wait till Max looses mobility and finish with heavy punches. Instead, Max one again, showed whos boxing is one of the best in UFC. Well deserved 300k for a fight.
I don't usually post in this thread (for obvious reasons), and I'm not watching UFC that much, but the final 2 match-up was just INSANE especially the co-main event where they just threw punches until the final second of the game. That fight would not be the "Fight of the Night" if Gaethji didn't knocked out in the final second of the game. Many are rooting for him to win (including me), but that just shows how good Holloway is, and it just shows as well that "One punch can change the whole game".

I know, I know that the co-main event was a good show, but why nobody is talking about the main event? I mean isn't it pretty rare that a fighter is stopping the referee who wants to stop the fight momentarily? Hill kicked him near the belt, Herb Dean tried to stop the fight, but Pereira was locked in on Hill already and stopped the referee. Cheesy It's like "Hey Ref, don't stop me. I'm about to knock this b*tch up" and sure enough, he knocked him out with a left upper cut to the face. What's hilarious is that "Khabby Lame signature hand gesture". Pardon me, but it was my first time seeing a fighter stopping the referee who supposed to stop them, and that gesture. Cheesy

To add as well: Dana White also said to one of the interviews that in June 1st, we will see Makachev and Poirier fighting on the main event with Stickland and Costa being on the co-main event, and in June 29th, we will see the comeback of "The Notorious" McGregor up against Chandler. More fights incoming and these will be huge ones (at least for me Smiley).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 05:43:34 PM

I don't usually post in this thread (for obvious reasons), and I'm not watching UFC that much, but the final 2 match-up was just INSANE especially the co-main event where they just threw punches until the final second of the game. That fight would not be the "Fight of the Night" if Gaethji didn't knocked out in the final second of the game. Many are rooting for him to win (including me), but that just shows how good Holloway is, and it just shows as well that "One punch can change the whole game".

I know, I know that the co-main event was a good show, but why nobody is talking about the main event? I mean isn't it pretty rare that a fighter is stopping the referee who wants to stop the fight momentarily? Hill kicked him near the belt, Herb Dean tried to stop the fight, but Pereira was locked in on Hill already and stopped the referee. Cheesy It's like "Hey Ref, don't stop me. I'm about to knock this b*tch up" and sure enough, he knocked him out with a left upper cut to the face. What's hilarious is that "Khabby Lame signature hand gesture". Pardon me, but it was my first time seeing a fighter stopping the referee who supposed to stop them, and that gesture. Cheesy

To add as well: Dana White also said to one of the interviews that in June 1st, we will see Makachev and Poirier fighting on the main event with Stickland and Costa being on the co-main event, and in June 29th, we will see the comeback of "The Notorious" McGregor up against Chandler. More fights incoming and these will be huge ones (at least for me Smiley).

A lot of badass in UFC besides Alex, some of them even talk to the audience/judges while fighting. Herb thought Alex was hurt from the low kick but Alex just did a hand sign telling Herb to back off it's fine and then just punished Hill for it. It is quite an uppercut but a bit short but did the job. If Max didn't ask Gaethje to just stay in the middle to fight together, the 300k may just belong to Pereira.  all in all, Max got the performance and fight of the night.

Costa seeing Sean's tweet naked in the pool wanted to cancel the fight. Probably not serious but Sean is showing signs of a head case.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 09:12:09 PM

He got $600k in bonuses actually. $300k for the performance of the night and another $300k for the fight of the night.

I wonder what's next for him. Will he stay at 155 or go back down to the featherweight to face Topuria for the belt. After last night, Topuria will not be as strong of a favourite.
If Holloway decides to stay at 155, there's a chance he could get a title shot, but will have to wait a bit. Islam says he wants to do 3 fights a year, that's why he got Poirier for June. Later (if he wins) he'll probably fight Arman (again) and then he could be matched up with Max.
Although it's possible that the UFC will prefer to give the shot to Max before Arman, given Max's great performance and the fact that Islam has already fought Arman in the past (and it wasn't a super exciting fight).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 07:00:22 AM

I am bit late, but still:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Q_BLlBG3O/?igsh=MTFsa3g0ZWNwNWJ6cg%3D%3D

It wont be so funny if it wasnt true Cheesy

Another funny notice. If Oliveira would have got a bonus for a fight (even a default), it would mean that he has became a millionaire on a fight night bonuses, as he already received it 19 times. Btw I like his fight against Tsarukyan. Split loss is a fair decision. Even though Charles caught him few times, Arman managed to get out.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 08:59:09 AM

UFC 300 delivered. I wonder how the PPV buys look likes. Plenty of great and exciting fights. But I actually thought Alex would get the performance of the night with his first round demolition on Jamalal Hill. Rather it was given to Max who who also took the fight of the night with Gaethji. Anyways, I would love to see Alex fight for a chance to make history by becoming a 3 division champion. Jones is old and inactive, while Alex is not young and he could be slower at heavyweight but it's a great fight for the 2 legends.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 10:47:10 AM

UFC 300 delivered. I wonder how the PPV buys look likes. Plenty of great and exciting fights. But I actually thought Alex would get the performance of the night with his first round demolition on Jamalal Hill. Rather it was given to Max who who also took the fight of the night with Gaethji. Anyways, I would love to see Alex fight for a chance to make history by becoming a 3 division champion. Jones is old and inactive, while Alex is not young and he could be slower at heavyweight but it's a great fight for the 2 legends.

Have you really watched Pereira vs Hill and Holloway vs Gaethje fights ? It was more than expected that Pereira would knockout Hill with left hook. And Hill was most convenient opponent among all light heavyweights. That punch that landed Max, when it was 1 second left in the fight, I think it is going to be among knock out of the year. Dont forget that Max went one weight class up to face one of the top fighters and won. That is value more than a kickboxer, who has 40 fights, won in a kickboxing manner in a mma fight. The way Pereira knocked out Hill we have seen about 10-15 times already.

If Pereira really goes to heavyweights and faces Jones, he will get choked in one or two minutes. Trust me.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 12:21:56 PM

Yup, totally...  After that match, I wasn't interested in the last two matches that were coming up.  Lol.  I was just there browsing the net and eating my snacks.  I had a small bet on Hill and I didn't even care if it would win or lose anymore.  I usually am interested no matter how relatively large or small the bet is.

He got $600k in bonuses actually. $300k for the performance of the night and another $300k for the fight of the night.

I wonder what's next for him. Will he stay at 155 or go back down to the featherweight to face Topuria for the belt. After last night, Topuria will not be as strong of a favourite.
If Holloway decides to stay at 155, there's a chance he could get a title shot, but will have to wait a bit. Islam says he wants to do 3 fights a year, that's why he got Poirier for June. Later (if he wins) he'll probably fight Arman (again) and then he could be matched up with Max.
Although it's possible that the UFC will prefer to give the shot to Max before Arman, given Max's great performance and the fact that Islam has already fought Arman in the past (and it wasn't a super exciting fight).

He'll prolly go back down and try to get the belt at 145 which was once his...  Watch the post fight interviews.  From what's he's saying, he wants Topuria next.  Another fight I'd like to see is he and Volk go at it one more time at 155 for the BMF.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 02:09:06 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

He knocked him down cold in the last second. It was the best finish in UFC history for me because both fought till the last second of the last round until Max won it via jaw-dropping knockout. Everyone was just surprised because they never thought that would gonna happen in the last round in the last 5 seconds of the fight. Well deserved for Max since he really is a good boxer and can take out any opponent at their current weight. will he gonna fight Islam Makachev next? Because this wild finish deserves a big fight next time on a bigger stage of course.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 04:27:24 PM

(...)
He'll prolly go back down and try to get the belt at 145 which was once his...  Watch the post fight interviews.  From what's he's saying, he wants Topuria next.  Another fight I'd like to see is he and Volk go at it one more time at 155 for the BMF.

Yeah, I've seen his post-fight interview, he didn't quite specifically say who does he wants to fight next, but Topuria seems to want this fight as well, so it makes perfect sense, both from the sport and entertainment perspective. Both are super hot right now, so guaranteed to sell a lot of PPVs. I don't think either of them has any better options right now. Volk is also a possibility, but I'd much rather see Max fighting Ilia first and Volk later.

(...) Btw I like his fight against Tsarukyan. Split loss is a fair decision. Even though Charles caught him few times, Arman managed to get out.
Charles performed better than many expected and proved he still belongs in the top. I want to see him fighting Gamrot next. Alternatively, Gamrot could face Gaethje. Since both Oliveira and Gaethje lost, it's fair to match them up with a lower ranked opponent and Gamrot deserves to fight someone ranked higher than him.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 04:42:41 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Have you really watched Pereira vs Hill and Holloway vs Gaethje fights ? It was more than expected that Pereira would knockout Hill with left hook. And Hill was most convenient opponent among all light heavyweights. That punch that landed Max, when it was 1 second left in the fight, I think it is going to be among knock out of the year. Dont forget that Max went one weight class up to face one of the top fighters and won. That is value more than a kickboxer, who has 40 fights, won in a kickboxing manner in a mma fight. The way Pereira knocked out Hill we have seen about 10-15 times already.

If Pereira really goes to heavyweights and faces Jones, he will get choked in one or two minutes. Trust me.

I don't know what to say, to be honest, I am speechless. I really believe Alex Pereira is crazy. That dude got kicked in the "unmentionable" area. Herb Dean tried to stop the fight for a moment and Alex Pereira pushed him aside and kept fighting. Right after that he knocked his opponent out. These things can only be done by crazy people. Of course, Hill missed some chances where he could not connect. If he did the outcome of the fight could have been very different.

Anyway, Alex Pereira was able to connect and was able to win the fight. In the end, he also did celebrations taunting Israel Adesanya. To be honest I expected better from Jamahal Hill. But anyway the knockout was definitely incredible. UFC 300 has given people a lot to talk about, to be honest. I think Pereira and Max Holloway might actually boost the popularity

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 05:12:42 PM

I don't know what to say, to be honest, I am speechless. I really believe Alex Pereira is crazy. That dude got kicked in the "unmentionable" area. Herb Dean tried to stop the fight for a moment and Alex Pereira pushed him aside and kept fighting. Right after that he knocked his opponent out. These things can only be done by crazy people. Of course, Hill missed some chances where he could not connect. If he did the outcome of the fight could have been very different.

Anyway, Alex Pereira was able to connect and was able to win the fight. In the end, he also did celebrations taunting Israel Adesanya. To be honest I expected better from Jamahal Hill. But anyway the knockout was definitely incredible. UFC 300 has given people a lot to talk about, to be honest. I think Pereira and Max Holloway might actually boost the popularity

It was at the right moment when Hill was almost cornered, if Pereira allowed Herb to stop the fight due to his grouch, they would be back in the center again where there is a huge space for Hill to move around. Unfortunately for Hill, he was also hoping Herb to stop the fight lol seemed distracted so the hooker-up punch hit his cheek.

But Max certainly steals the show. He wouldn't even have to go to the center to rumble but he gave Gaethje the chance since Gaethje lost 4 rounds. Gaethje will lose by points anyway.

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 09:47:17 PM

Odds are in for the 1st June, UFC 302 event:

Islam Makhachev x1.25 Vs Dustin Poirier x3.80

Sean Strickland x1.41 Vs Paolo Costa x2.80

And for the 22nd June, UFC 303:

Conor McGregor x1.85 Vs Michael Chandler x1.96

I think the payout rate for Chandler is very generous. Thoughts?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 02:45:25 AM

But Max certainly steals the show. He wouldn't even have to go to the center to rumble but he gave Gaethje the chance since Gaethje lost 4 rounds. Gaethje will lose by points anyway.

First of an incredible event. Definitely generated a lot of bars all around the world. Let's talk about the fight between Max Holloway and Justin Gaethje.

I did not find any better video on YouTube of this fight. I am sure someone else is going to upload this on YouTube.
Anyway, it was an incredible fight and I still remember what Khabib Nurmagomedov said, ”Max Holloway is the real gangster”. And this guy is proving that again and again. He just called his opponent in the middle of the ring in the last round and knocked him out. And he was not just anyone, it was Justin Gaethje. That to him requires an unfathomable level of skill. And of course, we also have to talk about the callout after the fight. Max Holloway seems to be a big problem for almost every other fighter.

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 08:13:00 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

I would better draw a red line to Hills right hand position and put numerous exclamation marks or add a warning sign. You know your opponent is known for finishing guy with left hook, you know he lands low kicks a lot. You protect body...

In next few seconds you are knocked down by left hook.

Wonder what was Hills game plan for this fight. 1) walk, stay slow, safe stamina 2) protect body 3) try to outstrike best striker and rely as much as possible on own speed 4)... 5) profit

Pereira in UFC. Debut > 2 fights > title fight and a victory > title loss > debut in light heavyweight > title fight and a victory. Give this guy to Ankalaev already.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:35:36 AM

It was at the right moment when Hill was almost cornered, if Pereira allowed Herb to stop the fight due to his grouch, they would be back in the center again where there is a huge space for Hill to move around. Unfortunately for Hill, he was also hoping Herb to stop the fight lol seemed distracted so the hooker-up punch hit his cheek.

Not taking away from Holloway. He upset a lot of fans and it was obviously the fight of the night. He moved up in weight again and won. I actually thought Gaethji would be too strong for him. Maybe I am not giving it much credit like Alex since I don't see them both as capable of becoming champions at this stage of their careers.

I just thought Alex would win the performance of the night because he made a short work on Hill in an explosive fashion as well. It was a championship fight and it's not like Hill was a heavy underdog. I had a 1.62 bet on Alex. I know Alex can put anyone to sleep but Hill can hurt him too. I'd be glad to see Alex fight Jones next. I highly doubt slow Jones can choke Alex in 2 minutes. Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 12:34:59 PM

I would better draw a red line to Hills right hand position and put numerous exclamation marks or add a warning sign. You know your opponent is known for finishing guy with left hook, you know he lands low kicks a lot. You protect body...

In next few seconds you are knocked down by left hook.

Wonder what was Hills game plan for this fight. 1) walk, stay slow, safe stamina 2) protect body 3) try to outstrike best striker and rely as much as possible on own speed 4)... 5) profit

Pereira in UFC. Debut > 2 fights > title fight and a victory > title loss > debut in light heavyweight > title fight and a victory. Give this guy to Ankalaev already.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yup kinda good, as McGregor hasn't really fought in a long while after breaking his leg.  And he has been in a lot of prior engagements with his move role which I haven't seen yet.  Should prolly watch it soon.

Makhachev vs Poirier is whatever...  We know who wins.  Let's just hope they hype Poirier enough to make the line for Makhachev land at 1.35 or something.  That's a max bet imho.

As for Strickland vs Costa...  Pretty sure the pre fight press conference will be sooo hilarious.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 01:23:34 PM

It's a really good rate for Michael Chandler. There is Mc Gregor, who is in great shape and coming back from injury. It's very difficult to predict how he will fight at 77 kilos. It's a generous rate for Michael Chandler. I don't expect any surprises in the match between Islam and Dustin. Islam will dominate with his game. It doesn't matter if Dustin is standing or on the ground. I can't predict whether Paolo Costa will be able to make Strickland drop his high guard. Even though Costa is a strong shot, I don't think he has a weapon like Alex's left cross.
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:39:36 PM

It's a really good rate for Michael Chandler. (...)

I know. I didn't expect to see more than x1.40 for Chandler, but it turns out McGregor is a slight favourite and that's something I don't quite understand.
Was there any recent sparring/training videos of Conor in which he looked really good or something? Or maybe it's the fact that Chandler has spent so long waiting for Conor that everyone expects him to be as rusty as McGregor?

Beats me, but I think I'll take this bet before the odds get corrected to where they should be.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 03:33:24 AM

This is an interesting one and their fight is really long-awaited fight, of course Makhachev and Strickland are each favorites in their fight.
Pretty good opportunity so it is still worth betting on, the risk of losing is smaller, but if we wait later when the time is getting closer then we will only get relatively low odd.
I think making decision sooner is much better and this is an opportunity that is quite rare to get.

For McGregor himself, I hesitate to make him the favorite even though he is favored by the house but that doesn't mean he can win easily.
What more, he hasn't fought in the octagon for quite long time, making him find it more difficult to win.
It just that this remains great fight where McGregor, who was once one of the UFC best fighters, is back.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: