Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85883 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 01:27:25 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2024, 01:40:36 PM by tokeweed

Four days till fun and freaky Sean Strickland vs DDP fight and we barely have a discussion here Cheesy While we previously had a hot discussion when Strickland all of a sudden became a champ Cheesy What are your prediction right now? Will Strickland be able to make at least one title defence, or has got that belt by luck (or gonna lose it because he is such a reckless guy). Imho DDP is going to knock him out this weekend. I close my eyes and see it is going to be something similar to what Pereira did, also a punch.

Also I am curious who would be able to knock DDP out among current middle weight fighters. Seems that he has sold his chin to devil in exchange to having it like rock for 10-15 fights (but then it is gonna turn into glass).

I didn't think he got lucky. I think he actually did the hard work and he was able to earn the belt. Now there is a catch. People will tell me that if he actually earned the belt, he should be able to defend the belt successfully, but I think it is going to be hard for him for sure.

I don't know if DDP will knock him out or not. But I think this is a hard fight for Strickland and I won't be surprised if he actually gets knocked out by Du Plessis. But it is also not going to be a surprise for me if Strickland can actually win this fight.

What I am trying to say is that this fight is going to be 50-50 for both of the fighters. And I also think that in this fight, timing is going to be everything.

Duke Khan

Yup, it wasn't luck but we can't deny that part of it had something to do with Adesanya being off.  He didn't look sharp that night...  Even DDP would've won if he was fighting in the cage.  He might have even finished Adesanya.

As for Strickland vs DDP, it's either DDP getting the finish early or Strickland wins late.  I'm going for the former.  Again...  Strickland loves applying pressure on his opponents and DDP will meet him in the middle making the match a total car crash.  Can't wait.

This episode wasn't as good as the one prior.

UFC 297:  Embedded - Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYo2BJyVYi8

Press conference is gonna be live in a tad over 24 hours or so.

UFC 297:  Pre Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Mdg3u6e_o

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 09:29:42 PM

-snip-

I don't understand how can anyone claim that Strickland won the belt due to luck. You could say that if he had won by a lucky punch etc, but they fought a full distance and he dominated Adesanya in 4 out of 5 rounds (iirc).
In his last 11 fights he lost only to Pereira who, since then, proved he's a real deal by winning the middleweight belt and then the lightweight belt.
There's no real shame in losing to a champion of a higher weight class. Plus, Sean probably improved a lot since that fight, also by having Alex as his sparring partner.

Well, we have a different view of things and what he thinks happened with the fight because he is sure that Israel Adesanya is a well-known strike and amongst the top 5 but as we have seen Sean Strickland has dominated his with just the Philly defense, for sure many didn't understand what has happened or still in shock with the situation, but that is their point of view with things and it was clear that Adesanya has no answer with what is Sean Strickland was doing, he was mesmerized that his striking was taking no effect at all,

Yup, it wasn't luck but we can't deny that part of it had something to do with Adesanya being off.  He didn't look sharp that night...  Even DDP would've won if he was fighting in the cage.  He might have even finished Adesanya.

As for Strickland vs DDP, it's either DDP getting the finish early or Strickland wins late.  I'm going for the former.  Again...  Strickland loves applying pressure on his opponents and DDP will meet him in the middle making the match a total car crash.  Can't wait.

This episode wasn't as good as the one prior.

UFC 297:  Embedded - Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYo2BJyVYi8

Press conference is gonna be live in a tad over 24 hours or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Mdg3u6e_o

Well, luck has a percentage part in Strickland winning that fight for sure but it was absolute hard work nothing is wrong in saying that it could be luck that won him the fight everybody can surely think differently in some cases, and we can surely say everything that comes into mind on what have transpired inside the octagon and as I have mentioned nothing is wrong about it all ideas are surely welcomed,

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1562

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 10:06:42 PM

Isnt this can be called luck, as he managed to dominate Adesanya for 4 rounds? Grin I just typed "best ufc striker", and among many tops, Adesaya was often among top5. Isnt it luck, if you beat best striker with simple shell defence? Isnt it luck to have a title fight when the last opponent you have beat was unranked guy with 1-1 record in UFC? Isnt it luck that Adesanya was not Adesanya and had mental problems (that is imho) that day? Of course Strickland improved, is a good fighter and no doubt he deserved that belt. But there were so many "little things" with Strickland and that belt, so I have called it luck.

The answer to every of those questions is No  Grin
Essentially, to say Strickland was "lucky" is like taking away the credit he deserves. He put in a lot of hard work and executed an effective tactic. Out of his last 11 fights he only lost to Pereira, who later won 2 belts.

Anyhow, here's the video from the press conference. Sean did not disappoint:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsQYhhAlu7o&t

And here's Dricus' one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S0pZmBxUL0

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 778

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 08:51:29 AM

Alex Pereira defeated Strickland in the past and Adesanya made a comeback for his belt and won a great battle against Alex Pereira you can not blame them if they think that Adesanya can beat Strickland easily, as that Trash talking has got into him for sure Sean Strickland will still need to prove his worth, for sure that defense of Strickland really is effective against Adesanya for sure he is still enhancing that defense of him,
Adesanya was really lucky to win against Pereira. Overall, Pereira was dominating the match but Adesanya got a super lucky moment and a very lucky shot and knocked him out. Yes, Adesanya won it but we didn't see him dominating the match. Then we saw a very weak Adesanya against Stickland, Adesanya who was doing nothing in the octagon. Current Adesanya can't beat not only Stickland but many other fighters but old Adesanya can do it for sure.

Isnt this can be called luck, as he managed to dominate Adesanya for 4 rounds? Grin I just typed "best ufc striker", and among many tops, Adesaya was often among top5. Isnt it luck, if you beat best striker with simple shell defence? Isnt it luck to have a title fight when the last opponent you have beat was unranked guy with 1-1 record in UFC? Isnt it luck that Adesanya was not Adesanya and had mental problems (that is imho) that day? Of course Strickland improved, is a good fighter and no doubt he deserved that belt. But there were so many "little things" with Strickland and that belt, so I have called it luck.
Stickland is lucky because he faced the worst and weakest version of Adesanya, that's all.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 12:20:55 PM

^  That's why Adesanya wouldn't want to fight Pereira again after getting the L back.  He knows there's a high possbility that he could lose if they fought again.  :/  And judging by what we saw with him vs Strickland, Pereira would def have a chance.

The answer to every of those questions is No  Grin
Essentially, to say Strickland was "lucky" is like taking away the credit he deserves. He put in a lot of hard work and executed an effective tactic. Out of his last 11 fights he only lost to Pereira, who later won 2 belts.

And here's Dricus' one:

Didn't watch the interviews but pretty sure Strickland went to have a funny skit and went on to talk about some random sht about everybody.  Lol.

But it's also good to see these guys act nice with each other before a match.  The McGregor routine is getting old now.

UFC 297:  Embedded - Episode 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwQQFrv5-0U

Here are more tapes to watch.

UFC Free Fight:  Strickland vs Magomedov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEV6xPw3zgw

UFC Free Fight:  DDP vs Till
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjiVrEmHx-I

UFC Free Fight:  Bueno Silva vs Lansberg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA_FI2DI5Gg

UFC Free Fight:  Pennington vs Chiasson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XviTGhDvC5Y

UFC Free Fight:  Bueno Silva vs Holm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyS_FKE4U-I

UFC Free Fight:  Pennington vs Ladd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTzY-N4GOU

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 12:57:24 PM

The answer to every of those questions is No  Grin

Ok, No is accepted, problem solved Cheesy

Besides Strickland vs DDP there are other goods match-ups in the card. YuginKadoya gonna start pointing on kittens fight, but Allen vs Evloev in featherweights looks good also. Evloev is undefeated with 17-0 (however all of his UFC fights are UD). Allen is ranked 4 and has lost only to Holloway in UFC (had streak of 10 win before that). I would say these two prospects gonna show a nice fight. That is the fight I dont want to bet on. Dont know why Evloev is a favourite here as it should be more close.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 02:01:41 PM

And that's why Adesanya just took an indefinite vacation since he doesn't want a rematch with Alex.  Whoever wins will fight anyway will fight Alex
so if it's Seam, he will face Alex once again. I don't know if he could trash talk still, Alex wouldn't even understand what he's saying, it could be a dilemma for Sean unless he wants to fight Alex again.

Sean will lose this fight. DDP has the cardio of a horse. This is gonna be a striker vs striker which Sean may only be on in his defence at all time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 05:41:48 PM

The answer to every of those questions is No  Grin

And here's Dricus' one:

For me, luck is in every one of us, those fighters can not be aware that a punch is coming so they are unaware that they dodge it, in some cases there are kinds of things that might happen, but I get your point Strickland and for sure other fighters didn't train this much just to win the fight with luck but there is a contribution of some sort for sure we could say there is an element of hard work and luck for sure, but all idea is correct and have surely there is no wrong answer to it,

Adesanya was really lucky to win against Pereira. Overall, Pereira was dominating the match but Adesanya got a super lucky moment and a very lucky shot and knocked him out. Yes, Adesanya won it but we didn't see him dominating the match. Then we saw a very weak Adesanya against Stickland, Adesanya who was doing nothing in the octagon. Current Adesanya can't beat not only Stickland but many other fighters but old Adesanya can do it for sure.

That is quite true, for sure Israel Adesanya did act a possum thinking that Pereira was punching and pressuring him in the corner but Adesanya was waiting for the right opportunity to strike back, and from that position, he surely unleashed that fury that he had on Pereira and from that Alex Pereira didn't do much from this fight and I think let us not argue anymore that there isn't an element of Luck and hard work in that one as for sure Adesanya is lucky in landing that punch that could knock out Pereira, and for sure hard work honed that hand to be that devastatingly damaging,

And that's why Adesanya just took an indefinite vacation since he doesn't want a rematch with Alex.  Whoever wins will fight anyway will fight Alex
so if it's Seam, he will face Alex once again. I don't know if he could trash talk still, Alex wouldn't even understand what he's saying, it could be a dilemma for Sean unless he wants to fight Alex again.

Sean will lose this fight. DDP has the cardio of a horse. This is gonna be a striker vs striker which Sean may only be on in his defence at all time.

That will be an interesting fight for sure as we all know that Alex Pereira after a title defense for the belt might return to get the belt from the middleweight division so even if they have good terms with Pereira and Texeira because they have helped Sean Strickland trained with his sparring sessions, they will eventually needs to fight but if Dricus Du Plessis did won this one, or maybe Strickland will let him take the belt, so that Pereira would target Dricus instead, but let's just wait this is really interesting,

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1562

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 11:01:17 PM

Didn't watch the interviews but pretty sure Strickland went to have a funny skit and went on to talk about some random sht about everybody.  Lol.

Here's the essence and probably the most quoted/retweeted bit.
https://twitter.com/SStricklandMMA/status/1747734279516250446

Strickland says how it is. He already won in my eyes  Grin
Hope he doesn't get arrested for "hate" speech or something. There's no free speech pretty much anywhere outside of the US.

But it's also good to see these guys act nice with each other before a match.  The McGregor routine is getting old now.

I just watched a live pre-fight conference. Sean said it was never personal and they both shook hands on the agreement to fight to the death or something. It was nice.

In terms of odds, I'm leaning towards DDP. Strickland made it clear he's going there to brawl and will keep pressing forward, which is not a smart tactic for him. Dricus is visibly much bigger and stronger than him so he should be focussing on utilising his cardio advantage. Hopefully his team will talk some sense into him before the fight.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 09:33:07 AM

~snip~

For sure the UFC may want to see another fight than the Ankalaev VS Pereira fight, that is for sure, but if the people want to see it that fight will surely push through, Alex Pereira will not evade anyone who wants to fight him, that is how Pereira is so for sure all we can do is wait for it to happen as Alex Pereira will not be moving into another division or return to the Middleweight because he needs a win in this division for the title defense.
Well, if Dana decides that the Ankalaev VS Pereira fight will take place then it is clear that Pereira will never be able to avoid it and this fight is also quite eagerly awaited, especially for fans from the Middle East.
It just that Pereira has another schedule for UFC fights, so it possible that the Ankalaev VS Pereira schedule could be much longer or could the event be accelerated, it all depends on how Dana makes decisions as UFC president.
But on the other hand I also want to see Pereira fall and suffer defeat because he embarrassed favorite Adesanya in their last fight.

Jamahal Hill injury was also an incident that shocked everyone, even many UFC fans felt very sorry for this incident.
Jamahal Hill is expected to be able to provide resistance that can overwhelm Pereira and of course when that happens the fight will be very fun and interesting to watch.

It just that there might be chance for Pereira to move to another division and this will be new thing that Pereira has to face because he will definitely meet some great fighters who he has never met before in the UFC octagon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 10:10:49 AM

-snip-

We can surely say everything we want Israel Adesanya could be lucky from that fight for sure Alex Pereira didn't notice that Israel Adesanya was about to do something and was just faking it or making possum and readying his strike against Alex Pereira, there is surely some luck and even work applied in that fight and I think Israel Adesanya can come back but he needs to be more determined and put all of his wills in this fight if he needs to defeat Strickland or even Alex Pereira,

Besides Strickland vs DDP there are other goods match-ups in the card. YuginKadoya gonna start pointing on kittens fight, but Allen vs Evloev in featherweights looks good also. Evloev is undefeated with 17-0 (however all of his UFC fights are UD). Allen is ranked 4 and has lost only to Holloway in UFC (had streak of 10 win before that). I would say these two prospects gonna show a nice fight. That is the fight I dont want to bet on. Dont know why Evloev is a favourite here as it should be more close.

It was a good event indeed and we had a really good fight for you surely know what I like in this event and for me, that is the fighting kittens, and right now I just got 1 kitten that I think is a queen for me, and that is Polyana Viana, this girl is such a beauty and her strike for the fight is something remarkable, for sure Colby Covington was one lucky dude for having her, but anyway I will drop my bet and prediction for the fight later,

-snip-
Well, if Dana decides that the Ankalaev VS Pereira fight will take place then it is clear that Pereira will never be able to avoid it and this fight is also quite eagerly awaited, especially for fans from the Middle East.
It just that Pereira has another schedule for UFC fights, so it possible that the Ankalaev VS Pereira schedule could be much longer or could the event be accelerated, it all depends on how Dana makes decisions as UFC president.
But on the other hand I also want to see Pereira fall and suffer defeat because he embarrassed favorite Adesanya in their last fight.

Jamahal Hill injury was also an incident that shocked everyone, even many UFC fans felt very sorry for this incident.
Jamahal Hill is expected to be able to provide resistance that can overwhelm Pereira and of course when that happens the fight will be very fun and interesting to watch.

It just that there might be chance for Pereira to move to another division and this will be new thing that Pereira has to face because he will definitely meet some great fighters who he has never met before in the UFC octagon.

If the Ankalaev VS Pereira fight will not take that long that will be great but I haven't seen any announcement yet, sorry but there might be some but I haven't paid attention, but for sure that will be a great event to see Alex Pereira VS Magomedov Ankalaev, is something to behold,

Jamahal Hill is just taking his rest, but if he is really he might get into action again in whoever won the fight between Pereira and Strickland, for sure if that would be a fight for the belt Jamal Hill will surely agree and even if he lost that fight it is still big money for him,

Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 778

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:10:45 AM

I think Israel Adesanya can come back but he needs to be more determined and put all of his wills in this fight if he needs to defeat Strickland or even Alex Pereira,
Alex Pereira is Adesanya's Achilles heel. I don't know what kind of problems Adesanya has but I notice and feel it, he is afraid of Pereira, he doesn't want to fight him anymore because he is super afraid that he will lose against him. But I believe that he can defeat Stickland if everything is alright in his head.

Dana White usually acts according to what brings him the most money, he is money addict after all. I think that Pereira is not afraid to fight anyone and he will probably fight with the one that Dana thinks will generate the most money. Pereira is a very tough guy, it's hard to make him suffer.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:18:59 AM

In terms of odds, I'm leaning towards DDP. Strickland made it clear he's going there to brawl and will keep pressing forward, which is not a smart tactic for him. Dricus is visibly much bigger and stronger than him so he should be focussing on utilising his cardio advantage. Hopefully his team will talk some sense into him before the fight.

If that is his game plan, then we would have a new champ soon Cheesy Dricus is a hard punches that blocks all incoming punches with face. Going in punch exchange with him is a suicide. It is even possible that DDP could survive Pereiras left punch Cheesy Frankly I can stop being amazed by DDP techniques or better say lack of it Cheesy He is kind of guy who has pre-loaded all kind of skills, but use them randomly. He wins due to strong chin and his opponents being "who would have done this?" lag all the time. Seriously, who opens a punching combo with low kick? Who blocks one punch (lets say left hook) with both hands in block? Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 12:34:32 PM

Strickland says how it is. He already won in my eyes  Grin
Hope he doesn't get arrested for "hate" speech or something. There's no free speech pretty much anywhere outside of the US.

I just watched a live pre-fight conference. Sean said it was never personal and they both shook hands on the agreement to fight to the death or something. It was nice.

Just watched the pre fight press conference.  I'm kinda more scared at Strickland now that he's taking everything lightly but then say that he wants to fight to the death.  What a psychopath.  And he did say a couple of times before that one day he felt that he could kill somebody inside the octagon if pushed the wrong way...  I think the press conference during December kinda pushed Strickland the wrong way when DDP said he'll remind Strickland of his father beating him as a kid when they fight.  :/

I wonder what kind of game plan Strickland and his corner are bringing...  Can't wait!

Embedded is kinda meh after the first episode hope it picks up.

UFC 297:  Embedded - Episode 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwy8Qxx9v0Y

Here's the pre fight conference in case some of you guys missed the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llEtPoJY-rw

It's also all in the first page now for easy access.

Live weigh in show is gonna be live in an hour or so then ceremomial weigh ins 8 hours later.  Enjoy...

UFC 297:  Live Weigh In Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6KEkqojiqk

UFC 297:  Ceremonial Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rfgFLhn610

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 02:16:00 PM

Just watched the pre fight press conference.  I'm kinda more scared at Strickland now that he's taking everything lightly but then say that he wants to fight to the death.  What a psychopath.  And he did say a couple of times before that one day he felt that he could kill somebody inside the octagon if pushed the wrong way...  I think the press conference during December kinda pushed Strickland the wrong way when DDP said he'll remind Strickland of his father beating him as a kid when they fight.  :/

I wonder what kind of game plan Strickland and his corner are bringing...  Can't wait!

Well, we might say that DDP managed to get in Strickland head with that father punchline. That childhood memories really takes the ground away under Strickland feet. Check out how he got emotional while talking about childhood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzgxoRhcCS4.

As to Strickland being a psycopath - yeah, he really is. I also remember that in an interview he has told, that if it was allowed, he would kill someone in the octagon without much doubts. Really crazy guy. He is one of those guys, who got license to legally beat other people Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 03:33:55 PM

I am soooo pumped for UFC 297!! That I'm watching the previous fights of Sean Strickland, DDP, just as a refresher and doing pushups  Cheesy . Even though some may call it, not one of the better cards but I think its fairly stacked. Curtis v Barriault is going to be a brawl, Magny v Malott is going to be a big test for Malott to get ranked better as veteran Magny has fizzed out many hyped fighters in the past, Allen v Evloev where both the fighters are about 1-2 more wins away from getting a title shot. If they make it memorable, might be even quicker!  Just..cant...wait!!

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:58:58 PM

Strickland says how it is. He already won in my eyes  Grin

He got to say such a thing now that he is a champion but with no remorse to the interviewee, but he likes to really say what he wants to say, and I think there is a sense to what he is implying, for sure that is just how Strickland on how he approached such issue,

I am more of thinking that Strickland wants to brawl in a more defensive way for sure he will not be getting into Dricus Du Plessis's all-out war on him without that proper knowledge about his opponent for he already be thinking of ways on how he can clobber Dricus, but I think he still be going with his Defense style I think I will lean on towards Sean Strickland in this fight,

If that is his game plan, then we would have a new champ soon Cheesy Dricus is a hard punches that blocks all incoming punches with face. Going in punch exchange with him is a suicide. It is even possible that DDP could survive Pereiras left punch Cheesy Frankly I can stop being amazed by DDP techniques or better say lack of it Cheesy He is kind of guy who has pre-loaded all kind of skills, but use them randomly. He wins due to strong chin and his opponents being "who would have done this?" lag all the time. Seriously, who opens a punching combo with low kick? Who blocks one punch (lets say left hook) with both hands in block? Cheesy

For sure Dricus Du Plessis has the power to knock out Sean Strickland so it is really a bad idea to get into Dricus with a Brawl, for sure he is saying this to take off Dricus's guard, but let's see if that is his real goal for sure his corner will be implying to not engage with the brawl and it is a bad idea, it is still safe to go on defense mode against Dricus Du Plessis, and for sure Sean Strickland has proven that he got a good defense, what I want for Dricus is he's going for the takedown for sure, and Strickland was only implying something like to Brawl so Dricus will not go into the takedowns,

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 10:15:19 AM

-snip-
Alex Pereira is Adesanya's Achilles heel. I don't know what kind of problems Adesanya has but I notice and feel it, he is afraid of Pereira, he doesn't want to fight him anymore because he is super afraid that he will lose against him. But I believe that he can defeat Stickland if everything is alright in his head.

It's kind of psychological for Izzy when he is facing Alex Pereira but he will never accept such things, we all know Adesanya doesn't say anything if he is afraid of something, apparently, it was triggered from the past and for sure getting the belt was his motivation from that time that is why he defeated Alex Pereira but that thing that he did against Pereira he can not do it again the 2nd time against him it is too obvious now, and with his fight against Sean Strickland he is trying to use the Possum move but Strickland has known what he is trying to do and it is not going to happen, because Strickland was aware of it, when this happens Strickland back away and goes in position with his defense and waited for Adesanya that is why the fight ended with a decision because Strickland didn't aggressively go into Adesanya,

My bet and prediction for UFC 297

Sean Strickland VS Dricus Du Plessis

Stake odds for this fight are 1.95 for Strickland and 1.98 for Du Plessis, actually, I really hate Sean Strickland but seeing his defense I surely notice the way he did it, and for sure Sparring with Alex Pereira and the different kinds of strikers he has enhanced his Philly shell defense while Dricus Du Plessis is kind of clunky with his striking for sure Strickland has more superior boxing while Dricus has power in his punches for sure while is grappling is exceptional in this fight but for sure Strickland would be ready with his takedown defense, and from that fight against Adesanya all Strickland did was sparring just to enhanced his defense and because of that I remembered the quote of Bruce Lee, “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” and so my pick is Sean Strickland.

Neil Magny VS Mike Malott

Stake odds for this fight are 4.10 for Magny and 1.29 for Malott, in this fight this is a real step up for Mike Malott while for Neil Magny this is a real step down, and if he lost again against Malott his record will likely be a pattern of a zebra, but a younger Malott means he is still improving and Neil Magny is a great gatekeeper for this division, but he must prove that he can also a threat for the new fighters, for sure Magny has the range advantage, but Mike Malott can become explosive and has a good grappling going into the fight so my pick for this fight is Mike Malott.

Arnold Allen VS Movsar Evloev

The stake odds for this fight are 2.70 for Allen and 1.54 for Evloev, for sure Arnold Allen is a great fighter and a great guy but he has never fought a grappler as good as Movsar Evloev, for sure Allen has great striking but you can not say for sure because Movsar Evloev also have that standing in him, he fought against Dan Ige, and Diego Lopes, for sure he got great names under him and he is still a improving fighter and once trained with Khabib Nurmagomedov, and I think of Advise that Khabib have told him is to accept the fight that the UFC have offered him, even if that fight is a unranked fighter because inactivity is Illadvised so my pick for this fight is surely Movsar Evloev.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 02:31:55 PM

Here's the last couple if vids for Embedded.  I haven't watched it yet but I will as soon as I finish this post.  I'm curious what Strickland said to DDP during the face off.  Strickland is weird during face offs as he doesn't like to act all tough.  He said once before that he doesn't want to go to a place in his head where he gets obsessed with his opponent.  

But yeah, I'm back and forth with the main event.  I think Strickland will style on DDP.  I watched both Till and Whittaker matches vs DDP.  DDP wasn't really dominating in both matches but he's strong.  So yeah...  Dunno.  Lol.

UFC 297:  Embedded Episode 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8qz_UVusA

UFC 297:  Embedded Episode 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=virYgBbiSog

Here are the highlights of the weigh ins and face offs.  Enjoy.

UFC 297:  Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMKDnfWiRt4

UFC 297:  Weigh Face Offs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ipEXK1tHQA

Last call for jeremypwr's Multi Master.

UFC 297:  Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5481679.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 03:38:50 PM

Does not matter what Strickland has said, but what matters he isnt fake. He speaks what he thinks. He isnt like Covington for example, who has said bad about Edwards father, but a fighr said he did not mean that and it is just for the show. I dont like people who first said bad first and quickly appologize later. Like there was nothing. Just FU and then quickly Sorry. Strickland has said something like “lets make a good fighr bro”. Sure he wasnt saying bad thinks or tried to get into a head.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 »
  Print  

Jump to: