Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to buy altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:28:33 PM

actually buying altcoin can be done anytime every day is the best time, just how we choose good coins and potentially so that when making purchases and sales can get a profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:33:49 PM

this is the right time to buy altcoins and also bitcoin. the market is starting to improve and is back green. I saw green signs appearing. I have followed your Twitter. your trade is very interesting.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:41:58 PM

actually buying altcoin can be done anytime every day is the best time, just how we choose good coins and potentially so that when making purchases and sales can get a profit.
yes you are right, it can be done anytime and choosing an coin before buying is an important point to note, of course we must be able to judge whether the coins we will buy have good potential or not because good placement will produce profits.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:52:06 PM

Alts look good at their current position but if Btc keeps rallying, they're bound to drop more in price. Keep buying in little and average down.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:42:11 PM

Already the crypto market has invented the green waves so it is a perfect time to invest in altcoins. Because 60% of the altcoins market now occupies the green position, but there is certainly a 40% red rhythm for profits.
So we do not have much time in our hands now, So you have to use the opportunity and invest in the right currency.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:51:45 PM

I think it's a good time to accumulate some undervalued altcoins,  to prepare for coming uptrend. Altcoins will move up in price when bitcoin starts sideways movement, but for now, BTC takes the lead. Recently I accumulated WABI, ICX, DENT, EOS

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:00:53 PM

Why do people keep asking this, ok let's assume someone tells you yes but deep within you is that what you really wanted. Let's always try to study the market ourselves and also make investments decisions ourselves so we don't point fingers when things doesn't work well

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:28:51 PM

Well it depends on us if we want to buy altcoins, But ill think it is the time for because we saw some altcoins are now increasing the price in the market. And we need to choose those truted altcoins only cause we all know many of shitcoins are scattered everywhere so need be careful on the time.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:41:11 PM

Yes, now is a good time to invest in altcoins. I would even advise you to look at such coins, which are still little known, but in the future have a good prospect. Because with the upcoming growth of the market, their price may rise.

budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:45:17 PM

Yes, now is a good time to invest in altcoins. I would even advise you to look at such coins, which are still little known, but in the future have a good prospect. Because with the upcoming growth of the market, their price may rise.
yes, but you have to be careful, don't choose the wrong one because it's dangerous, not all Altcoin are good, so we need to know about every real coin.
A good Altcoin will benefit because of good growth and many opportunities because we can have several Altcoins instead of just one, because the price is easy to obtain.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:14:03 PM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
I also think that the time has come when you need to buy them , now is very good bitcoin in a bullish trend , I think in the next 2 years we will see the rise of cryptocurrency , as a lot of positive news is now on the market

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:23:13 PM

Well it depends on us if we want to buy altcoins, But ill think it is the time for because we saw some altcoins are now increasing the price in the market. And we need to choose those truted altcoins only cause we all know many of shitcoins are scattered everywhere so need be careful on the time.
be careful and don't arbitrarily choose coins because there are lots of bad coins.
You need to research and find out deeply,
the market shows a bright face so if we can use it, maybe we can later get results from the profits.
good growth and hopefully getting better, Altcoin shows a big improvement.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:39:51 AM

The price of Altcoin is having down trend because Bitcoin's price raise too fast in recent days, it makes the ALtcoin/BTC rate decearse although Altcoin/USD rate increase

crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:08:09 AM

Just trust on yourself and make a good call. Study the flow of the chart of the prices on the coin to know when to buy and to sell. For sure we can predict the near to it. But it is already good enough.

Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:18:13 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

thank you for the information that you want to give us all about the right time to buy altcoins that have the potential to be able to benefit us ... because I am still having trouble finding Altcoin that has the green light to buy and describe the benefits to me from the altcoin ... and before I often suffered losses when I traded ..

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:37:32 AM

that's right now that's the right time to invest in altcoins because the price is so low today so I'm sure that when your altcoins holds up and is sold it will cost you a lot of money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:45:57 AM

yes its a time to buy altcoins as you know Facbook also lunch whitepper of its cryptocurrency LIBRA and its will be boost the altcoin market .

Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:10:21 AM

Yes now is the time to buy or invest in altcoin because the market is down and I'm sure and I hope it will go up again. So in you invest in good and established altcoin you can still gain x2 up to x5

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:27:11 AM

The market has been looking pretty confident for the last few months. The capitalization of the market is still so small, definitely this is not the end of the uptrend. I'm waiting for a full altseason.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:27:21 AM

In my opinion, as long as altcoins has low price in the market but it shows a great potential and bullrun hasn't come yet, I think it is a good time to buy altcoins just be patient to earn your profits sooner or later that the market is in very good condition where big percentage of altcoins in the market increases.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: