Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you suggest participate in airdrop?
Yes, why not, it give free coins. - 40 (36.4%)
No, due to the value of this coins will be drop significantly after start trading. - 20 (18.2%)
I do not trust any project offer free coins. - 13 (11.8%)
I do not trust project required KYC. - 37 (33.6%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you suggest participate in airdrop? why?  (Read 13961 times)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:45:14 PM

I will surely not send my ID just for an airdrop! I don't also join any bounty where KYC is required. And most airdrops in this time are not worth it anymore like before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 04:46:18 PM

I got every part you told there, except ETH address.
How can someone be traced through it actually?

The possibility to be anonymous or pseudonymous relies on you not revealing any identifying information about yourself in connection with the bitcoin addresses you use.  If you post your bitcoin address on the web, then you're associating that address and any transactions with it with the name you posted under.  If you posted under a handle that you haven't associated with your real identity, then you're still pseudonymous.
Well, this also applied to Ethereum, right?
Who knows maybe an airdrop actually is a massive deanonymizing pool operated by an intelligence agency.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 04:56:25 PM

as long as its free then it good
nothing to worry about, sometimes  airdrop give more payment then doing bounty
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:00:31 PM

Each day new airdrop are popping up and hardly will you find any offering a sum of value that is decent. I won't sacrifice my identity for just a 5$ airdrop by doing a kyc to a project which is not reliable. I see airdrop as a way to test the platform of the project but not a way to pay bills.
Ressurection
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:01:28 PM

Stay away from airdrops and save your time and energy. Those days when airdrops could fetch you $100 bucks are over. Most of the airdrops are scams and the few that are legitimate also earn you just peanuts.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:14:28 PM

I won't advise you to join but rather flee from airdrops because each and every day new airdrops are surfacing and this makes it harder and quite difficult to know which ones are good since most are scams.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:23:56 PM

The risk of searching for free coins is indeed big, so in looking for free coins we also have to be more careful because not all that is free can be good for us, because one of the things that is not good is giving the coin to the giver while the coin has no price nice.

ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:26:32 PM

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.

I do not support airdrop especially in times like this; it can be hectic and non rewarding
Whereas fruitful and rewarding airdrops will require kyc

You can also dyor and find out more information
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:41:11 PM

with too many bounty projects paying for what we do not do it would be good if we just joined the airdrop program. the reason is that only the work is not so complicated.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:45:19 PM

yes it is true that it is very risky if we send our data even more so if only for the sake of a few coins that even the price is very cheap. in my opinion it doesn't matter if we follow airdrop but we must be able to choose which ones are profitable and which are not.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:49:06 PM

If you are airdrop hunter you can join it with the project that no need KYC to be participant. I guess there are lots of airdrop which no need KYC for register. But, you have to know the project itself, it will be useless when you participate an airdrop but you choose the wrong project and has no potential when its project has been successful. When 2016 ago there are lots of airdrop which made their participant got a lot of profit but now I don't know it's still worth to take part. Just lucky person who make  a lot of profit from it now and the rest you just have shitcoin which only being a trash on your wallet.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:48:35 PM

I initially participated in airdrop but eventually realized that these coins do not bring me value but a lot of garbage in my wallet and zero value.Maybe someone has earned or earns now,but personally I'm not interested.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:01:47 PM

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.
The crypto market has become folded with a lot of shitcoins and projects that are just pump and dump and scams, and in this environment it is hard to tell which one are which, and even if the ICO is not successful and the coin that they are offering goes to dust, they will still make profit from your personal information by selling them, so if you think that KYC are just there to preserve security and legitimacy than you are wrong, so don't ever give your personal info just for probably less than a dollar that you are gonna make from that airdrop.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:09:05 PM

The blockchain stellar airdrop is the only airdrop I trusted and participated. At least they offered a good coin which has good potentials to grow. Not those airdrops who take my personal details only to offer some shit coins which usually never get listed.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:11:42 PM

Sometimes there are really good airdrops, so I suggest you to participate in most of them, the point is that you should find good airdrops and avoid shady airdrops.
funcryptoco (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:18:29 PM

Form now I just join airdrop with a simple task, like join telegram group, follow twitter, etc.
If you are lucky you can get 10$+ per airdrop, and remember, don't do KYC for an untrusted airdrop.
I think this the best way to get free coin without the risk to pass KYC and send your IDs, join telegram group, follow twitter, refer friends.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:18:36 PM

no longer to send KYC to them, now almost all airdrop programs will ask KYC as the main requirement so that you can receive their tokens which of course are not in accordance with the exchange rate that we will later get

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:20:20 PM

I have stopped participating in airdrops for several months, because you have to sign up in many of them to have an opportunity to earn something, since most never reach any value, and many others simply tend to become failed projects with the passage of time.

And if we add to that, they demand more and more activities in social networks and sometimes they even require KYC in order to take you into account, I think it is less and less advisable to participate in airdrops.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:20:33 PM

In my opinion, airdrop is a total waste of time these days. One will participate in 1000 airdrops and only one will pay. That's just a slave work. Those who benefit in airdrops now need to have a good number of referrals. In a case where referring is not involved, that's just total waste.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:41:51 PM

I suggest participation in airdrop as I will suggest a bounty as well. most bounties end up being scam projects and with the number of hours we have putting into those bounties are not considered loss so why not airdrops that mostly requires just a specific few minutes out of your time. Mostly few coins are distributed to airdrop participants and I don't think that is enough to cause a huge dump on the market.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: