Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11249 times)
anon3939

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:44:50 AM

Hi guys, I've been wondering if the exchange started operating and if everything is smooth?? I've been following this project for a while now, just curious if anyone used it yet??

Not everything is perfect, but it's already clear that they presented a really working product; however, they make improvements almost every day.

Thats interesting, I''ve been eyeing this project for a while now... seems like they have a great team but like,, Im not sure if they are going to live up to their expectations. The market is so saturated rn. I sure do hope they get to very good results. Im down to invest some $$$ Grin

dont know if I would.. but perhaps I might do it also)) more I know about the project = more I like it.... its long-term prospects look very inspriring

I mean... I guess you are right, but you know investing in it still is kinda shady. I would love to get more news from the company at some point.. I know they won an award and everything but like is it legit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 02:01:13 PM

Hi guys, I've been wondering if the exchange started operating and if everything is smooth?? I've been following this project for a while now, just curious if anyone used it yet??

Not everything is perfect, but it's already clear that they presented a really working product; however, they make improvements almost every day.

Thats interesting, I''ve been eyeing this project for a while now... seems like they have a great team but like,, Im not sure if they are going to live up to their expectations. The market is so saturated rn. I sure do hope they get to very good results. Im down to invest some $$$ Grin

dont know if I would.. but perhaps I might do it also)) more I know about the project = more I like it.... its long-term prospects look very inspriring

I mean... I guess you are right, but you know investing in it still is kinda shady. I would love to get more news from the company at some point.. I know they won an award and everything but like is it legit?

Even God won't give any guarantees these days. IMHO this company is trustworthy, especially against the background of ephemeral "soap bubbles".
anon3939

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 08:06:30 AM

LMAO I agree, its always a gamble yet seems like these guys are pretty serious
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:46:31 AM

You really need to closely follow their updates and social media channels to get the feel if they can truly deliver their objectives and follow their roadmap. They can get their niche in the crypto industry as long as they know how to market their product. Working product without valid users will not be good for their platform. It is better to get active users that can sustain the life of the product.
anon3939

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 09:30:23 AM

You really need to closely follow their updates and social media channels to get the feel if they can truly deliver their objectives and follow their roadmap. They can get their niche in the crypto industry as long as they know how to market their product. Working product without valid users will not be good for their platform. It is better to get active users that can sustain the life of the product.

Precisely! I would even say that competent marketing is more important than the quality of the product... considering the realities of today's market...

It looks like they are pouring a lot of money in their marketing which definitely makes a company legit
anon3939

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:37:56 AM

Precisely! I would even say that competent marketing is more important than the quality of the product... considering the realities of today's market...

It looks like they are pouring a lot of money in their marketing which definitely makes a company legit

Spending tons of money isn't enough. They should pay more attention to simple things e. g. presence of the company representative in this topic.

I agree but most of the time, companies make it look like they are doing something and collecting money at the same time. this company seems to actually do the right thing and work on their products
MarcusA

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 07:03:20 AM

Do you really think so? There were so many companies with high-profile advertising campaigns already... Those who only disappointed their investors...
anon3939

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:42:15 AM

Do you really think so? There were so many companies with high-profile advertising campaigns already... Those who only disappointed their investors...

Cant disagree with that, I guess its always a leap of faith when it comes to anything thats online.
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 01:31:12 PM

Unfortunately I do. I don't want to say that the quality of the product doesn't matter at all, BUT it's really harder to sell a good product WITHOUT advertising than to sell a bad product WITH advertising - this is our world.

on the one hand I agree with ya but on the other I think good product will inevitably be highly apreciated in process of time

now no one remembers the names of thpse scam soap bubbles many of which had great advertsiing campains..
anon3939

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 08:58:37 AM

So I heard they are giving higher discounts to token holders, anyone know what's the percentage?
MarcusA

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:02:02 PM

So I heard they are giving higher discounts to token holders, anyone know what's the percentage?
As far as I know it was about some kind of progressive scale: more tokens you have - more discount you get.

Exact numbers would be better of course.
aversuz

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:16:39 AM

As far as I know it was about some kind of progressive scale: more tokens you have - more discount you get.

well, you can find em at https://exchange.pointpay.io/pxp-token)))
MarcusA

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 10:17:46 AM

Thanks a lot. Linear progressive scale as I said. Discount percentage varies between 25% (300 PXP) and 80% (50000 PXP). Therefore it means these discounts start with such a low investment as $30, and it's enough to hold $5000 in PXP tokens to trade almost for free. Very interesting... Roll Eyes
anon3939

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:38:03 PM

Thanks a lot. Linear progressive scale as I said. Discount percentage varies between 25% (300 PXP) and 80% (50000 PXP). Therefore it means these discounts start with such a low investment as $30, and it's enough to hold $5000 in PXP tokens to trade almost for free. Very interesting... Roll Eyes

Wow is this legit?? If so, I'm sure they have lots of supporters. I havent seen much of that happen lately
anon3939

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 06:14:50 AM

There is an IEO announcement on their site. Wonder why they write nothing about it here in particular and in social media in general.

I agree, they should for sure stay up to date on here as well.
MarcusA

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:31:03 AM

There is an IEO announcement on their site. Wonder why they write nothing about it here in particular and in social media in general.

Despite the poor marketing they're constantly moving forward and improving their products by implementing new features.

That's the main thing I should say.
anon3939

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:55:45 AM

I guess a lot of people believe in this project, I feel very strongly about it. But im still wondering where do they get tier financing, like are they doing ico or ieo? Whats the next step?
aversuz

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 10:27:33 AM

We are also thrilled to announce that on February, 25, Livecoin crypto exchange (top-3 in CIS) is starting to sell PointPay token (PXP). We have prepared pleasant bonuses for you.   Wink

great news! but I dont quite understand... we're talkin about IEO (topic header) or just tokensale (this announcement)? its not exactly the same thing
belasrasa

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:10:59 PM

hi everybody! I'm new in crypto space, i've heard about PointPay from a guy who is quite experienced investor. I plan to take part in IEO, but I dont understand enough what difficulties I can face with. Has anybody here already bought the tokens from the company's official website? What should I keep in mind preparing for IEO?
anon3939

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:40:45 AM

hi everybody! I'm new in crypto space, i've heard about PointPay from a guy who is quite experienced investor. I plan to take part in IEO, but I dont understand enough what difficulties I can face with. Has anybody here already bought the tokens from the company's official website? What should I keep in mind preparing for IEO?

Hiiii and welcome! We have quiet a community of supporters here, I just got my PXP tokens the other day! It was pretty easy, also waiting for IEO. Can't wait to see where this company goes with their features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: