Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5G Has Dual Use As A Weapons System  (Read 1433 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:04:06 PM

The EMF radiation from various non human sources accounts for nearly all radiation humans are exposed to. (If you look up charts, they'll say its about 50% but it assumes two X-Rays per year dental or medical which accounts for ~240/610 yearly average mRem)

If you want to move out to the countryside to avoid radiation, be sure the elevation isn't too low or too high and check the naturally forming radon and such in your area. Also, you'll want to go above the 45th parallel to avoid peak sun intensity.  

SS is engaged in a fraud here, but probably it is not a deliberate one in this case...or at least not a deliberate one that he/she thought up.

Consider a person who uses who uses 300 gallons of gasoline per year getting to work.  They feed a huge amount of energy into their body on a per-year basis with no harm (absent a collision.)

Now consider that person gets a bullet to the head.  The amount of energy is a tiny tiny fraction of that used to move his ass around, and especially if you put it in a per-year basis.   The big difference is that a gun is designed to use this relatively tiny amount of energy to efficiently cause huge amounts damage.

Much research has gone into how to use energy transmitted via electromagnetic waves to efficiently manipulate humans in one way or another.  They seem to center around using specific frequencies to which the body reacts.

---

Again, having metallic compounds scattered through-out the brain is likely to enhance certain of the manipulation methods.  A 'tinfoil hat' was supposed to attenuate and bleed off energy before it penetrated the brain (and I'll bet that the early people who wore them tended to be scientists working at defense department contracted laboratories.)  The converse would be having aluminum particles buried _within_ the brain which would efficiently capture such energy within that biological organ.

'we' always worried about methods of manipulating thought patterns and thinking efficiently by using electromagnetic wave techniques.  Just yesterday I wondered 'Gee, what kind of power level pulses might be required to make someone's aluminum/mercury/lead/barium/strontium filled head explode?'  I mean pop/splatter explode.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:01:50 PM

So tinfoil hats aren't that crazy after all..........

The future is looking very scary, soon a camera will be on every single street corner, money will be completely digital and cash will cease to exist all while blasting our brains with electro waves that will lower our IQ.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:41:48 PM

^^^ Actually, it is the idea of protection that isn't crazy.

Tinfoil hats can be worse than not using them. Why? Because they allow radiation to enter from the bottom, which is open. Once the radiation passes into the tinfoil hat, it is focused by the conical shape, and can do more damage to a single spot in the brain than regular un-focused radiation might do to the brain as a whole.

Consider the cooking ability of a solar cooker.

An improperly formed tinfoil hat might be just as dangerous regarding RF.

The point is to think about it before shaping your hat, no matter if it is tinfoil or something else.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:55:02 PM

^^^ Actually, it is the idea of protection that isn't crazy.

Tinfoil hats can be worse than not using them. Why? Because they allow radiation to enter from the bottom, which is open. Once the radiation passes into the tinfoil hat, it is focused by the conical shape, and can do more damage to a single spot in the brain than regular un-focused radiation might do to the brain as a whole.

Consider the cooking ability of a solar cooker.

An improperly formed tinfoil hat might be just as dangerous regarding RF.

The point is to think about it before shaping your hat, no matter if it is tinfoil or something else.

Cool

Why do YOU even worry about it?  If you develop cancer, you will be with your Jesus sooner.  You should look at this as a solution, not a problem.

You should be looking forward to death and flying off to heaven on a white horse.

If you want to really get on a fast track, I recommend you convert to Islam and become a martyr.  You will immediately join God in heaven.

This RF issue should be no brainer for people like you.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:22:07 PM

^^^ Hey, man. You don't have to be so scared of 5G that you essentially stick your head in the sand like an ostrich. There is always hope for you, even if you don't have any god except your ignorant self.

Investigate, and build your own tinfoil hat. After all, with your knowledge of electricity, your hat might be the best one, and you might make $millions off the sale of it.

Cool

EDIT:

But don't worry. Be scared. Your tinfoil hat won't protect you against this.

The media can no longer hide the truth about Fukushima; the entire world is in danger

We first want to thank Fox News for FINALLY reporting on a subject that has been highly censored by the mainstream media for the past 5+ years, the situation in Fukushima, Japan is completely out of control. While Fox News recently reported that radiation levels at Fukushima were now at 'unimaginable levels' more than 5 years after the disastrous earthquake and tsunami struck, as Steve Quayle asked in an SQNote he left while linking to that story, why has the mainstream media been silent all of this time?

(Article by Stefan Stanford from Allnewspipeline.com)

We've long believed that 'reality' has a way of 'awakening' everybody and the stories recently coming across the wire over at ENENews have been mind-numbing the last few weeks to say the least. You can hear the Fox News report on Fukushima in the 1st video below while in the 2nd video, Mike Adams over at Natural News gives us a new update on the 'Fukushima radiation apocalypse' that has been steadily spewing poisons into our atmosphere for almost 6 years now with hardly a peep from the MSM.

In the most recent stories from ENENews, on February 5th they reported the heartbreaking news that a record high number of whale deaths had recently been reported surrounding the Hawaiian Islands with the sick and starving animals allegedly a 'mystery' to experts. Reporting that rotting carcasses were scattered throughout the islands, how can so-called experts NOT know that Fukushima poisons flowing into our oceans for years are most likely to blame?

As Adams tells us in his video, the sustainability of all life throughout the Northern hemisphere is in danger and the entire MSM up until now has been in a complete blackout mode except for this recent reports. Do CNN, MSNBC and the rest of them think that if they DON'T report upon Fukushima, what's happening to the fish and our oceans is 'fake news'? Do they think that because we can't actually SEE the radiation, it's not really there? The MSM's failure to report upon Fukushima may be the final straw that not only breaks the camel's back but puts that camel out of our misery.

For the past several years, we've reported horror story after horror story of sea life dying all across the Pacific Ocean and up and down the entire West coast, from Alaska to California. Also documented in great detail over the past several years by ENENews, with mass animal deaths all across the world being kept track of by End Times Prophecy, it's clear that the mainstream media has completely failed the American public on Fukushima.

Another recent story over at ENENews reports on Fox News' sudden admission that Fukushima is out of control, highlighting a few phrases used by Fox in their report that shows just how completely out of touch the MSM has been with reality over the past 5+ years. Their story also brings to light :

Fox News, Feb 8, 2017 (emphasis added): Adam Housley, who reported from the area in 2011 following the catastrophic triple-meltdown, said this morning that new fuel leaks have been discovered… He said that critics, including the U.S. military in 2011, have long questioned whether Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) and officials have been providing accurate information on the severity of the radiation… He added that critics are now questioning whether the radiation has been this severe all along.

Fox News video transcript excerpts, Feb 8, 2017: "Experts believe melted fuel is leaking inside the plant almost daily… No one knew [in 2011] of the growing threat which today only continues to get worse… Wow, this is a crazy story… What some people are saying is, ' Has it been this bad since the beginning?'"

Check the many links in the article.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:51:55 PM

Actually, it goes way beyond this. Consider chemtrails. They are made up

I fixed that for you. They're called contrails and we know why they're there. Science.

These and others have been sprayed throughout the air of America (the world?) in large quantities for the last 12 years, and they have been sprayed to some extent since the 1950s.

Where do these nano metals/minerals go after they have been sprayed into the air? Everywhere. Into our lungs through the air we breathe. Onto and into the ground as the rain washes them out of the skies. Into the food that grows in the ground, and later into our bodies when we eat this food. Much of it ultimately goes into our brains in nano form.

So who is doing this and why are they being sprayed exactly? Does the elite not breathe the same air we do? Do they not eat the same food? Some people just find a conspiracy in anything.  

I recently heard this breakdown of exactly why this system is a danger that I thought was quite eloquent and does a good job getting past the "conspiracy theory" aura around this discussion and covering factually possible application.

I totally believe that.
I remember when microwaves were first came to the world that scientists said that they are not healthy and it will make a negative impact to us. The same thing can be applied for 5g and as the frequency increases the more harm is going to happen.

Roll Eyes And was they right? What damage have microwaves done? Maybe microwaves are secretly spying on us all.  
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:39:54 PM

I fixed that for you. They're called contrails and we know why they're there. Science.

These and others have been sprayed throughout the air of America (the world?) in large quantities for the last 12 years, and they have been sprayed to some extent since the 1950s.

Where do these nano metals/minerals go after they have been sprayed into the air? Everywhere. Into our lungs through the air we breathe. Onto and into the ground as the rain washes them out of the skies. Into the food that grows in the ground, and later into our bodies when we eat this food. Much of it ultimately goes into our brains in nano form.

So who is doing this and why are they being sprayed exactly? Does the elite not breathe the same air we do? Do they not eat the same food? Some people just find a conspiracy in anything.  

I recently heard this breakdown of exactly why this system is a danger that I thought was quite eloquent and does a good job getting past the "conspiracy theory" aura around this discussion and covering factually possible application.

I totally believe that.
I remember when microwaves were first came to the world that scientists said that they are not healthy and it will make a negative impact to us. The same thing can be applied for 5g and as the frequency increases the more harm is going to happen.

Roll Eyes And was they right? What damage have microwaves done? Maybe microwaves are secretly spying on us all.  

Do yourself a favor. Lose the attitude. You don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/radiofrequencyradiation/healtheffects.html

I guess OSHA are tinfoil hat wearers too. Anyone spending 5 minutes in Googlag can find research showing the negative effects of EMF on various lifeforms.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:18:54 PM

Do yourself a favor. Lose the attitude. You don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/radiofrequencyradiation/healtheffects.html

I guess OSHA are tinfoil hat wearers too. Anyone spending 5 minutes in Googlag can find research showing the negative effects of EMF on various lifeforms.

The mindset of these people is that their authority figures know all of this stuff so they can be 'proxy knowers' and help mommy/daddy out on the street level without having to do any real work on their own.  Most of them are not capable of it anyway, but they still be 'part of the team' by parroting what they've been instructed by corp/gov 'programs' such as mainstream media.

The government really does want to have a parent/child relationship with their flock.  Ideally people would maintain a life-long childhood relationship with the state.  That's probably the reason for getting kids away from their biological parents as early as practical for 'learning', keeping them on their parents insurance policy until age 30 (until 'medicare for everyone' compliments of the state is ready), and having 'life-long learning' programs.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:35:58 PM

I totally believe that.

All you need do is go out into the countryside, over 100 miles away from every city, and you will feel the difference. So far the communication waves are focused on the big cities. With 5G they will be focused everywhere.

Cool

TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:26:11 AM

4G already gives us cancer and most signals are propaganda that is used as a weapon, mind control.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:02:26 AM

4G already gives us cancer and most signals are propaganda that is used as a weapon, mind control.

It's pretty well known that a given emotion can be triggered in a person by manipulating their brain waves.  It's been reported by mainstream even.

Here's what I would do if I wanted to influence the thinking of 'the masses.'  I would choreograph a widely watched broadcast, and at opportune times blip out a frequency which would cause some emotion or a tinge of pain or whatever.  Over a period of time a population could probably be 'conditioned' to just about any mode of thought.  Like, say, a visceral rejection of the word 'conspiracy theory' just as a for-instance.

What made me think about this technique is that when I lived in a densely populated urban area I really did seem to have an unexplained aversion to a variety of things.  An example would be to hearing anyone say 'contrary' things about vaccination, global warming, immigration, etc, etc.  Often I would be 'triggered' to something like anger when I would hear or read something contrary to 'my' beliefs.  I could notice it but not explain it.

Over the last half decade I've lived in an area which is so rural that I don't even have cell phone service.  A lot of those 'inhibitions' withered and went away.  I was always an inquisitive person so for one reason or another I decided to knuckle down and deep-dive into some of these topics.

Anyway, as I often do, I started trying to figure out how, with the technologies I was aware of, I might engineer a system which could achieve the effects I seemed to observe in myself.  The above was what I came up with.

One of the counter-points to my suggestion is that there are people with the expertise and hobby of evaluating signals.  I've not ever heard of anyone finding such electromagnetic signaling and associating it with widely distributed broadcasting.  I've never heard of anyone looking either, but surely there would be some hobbyists doing so.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:11:37 PM

A 1998 patent describes a device that can scare off birds from wind turbines, aircraft, and other sensitive installations by way of microwave energy pulses. Using frequencies from 1 GHz to about 40 GHz, the warning system generates pulses of milliseconds duration, which are claimed to be sensed by the birds' auditory systems. It is believed this may cause them to veer away from the protected object.

As stated by the above-mentioned journal entry to the American Psychologist, "the averaged densities of energy required to transmit longer messages would approach the current 10mW/cm2 limit of safe exposure", which makes the technology improper for human telecommunication. For this very same 'receiverless' wireless sound transmission to human beings, sound from ultrasound is used instead.

The process is pretty simple.  Transfer energy into a person's tissue using radio waves.  When absorbed it heats the tissue causing mechanical deformations which are picked up by the person's auditory system.

Obviously even 1 GHz is far in excess of what the auditory system can deal with so the trick is to construct lower frequencies in the form of a series of pulses.  That is what I mean be being able to construct most any lower frequency one desires from a higher frequency source generator.

By the way, it was a surprise to me to note that electromagnetic voice-to-skull carriers only 'approach' the current 'limit of safe exposure.'  I expected that they would be vastly in excess of that defined threshold, but you learn something every day.  Sometimes it's BS of course.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 10:42:53 PM

Some related videos

Microwaves suspected cause of US diplomatic staff headaches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgIV48yvCgA

Active Denial System, Direct Energy Weapons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdlvVsDAlgA

Frey Microwave Hearing - Beam Voices Into Your Auditory Cortex https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNpBd_f_p9g

This stuff, while sounding fantastical, is in fact just scratching the surface of the potential uses of this kind of hardware.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:28:21 PM

Speak of the devil and who shall appear?  'They' just showed up and switched my three of my power meters over to 'smartmeters'.

Now I get to try to figure out if the ill-effects I will be feeling are psychosomatic or real.  For a month or so anyway before I flee the country.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 10:33:16 PM

Speak of the devil and who shall appear?  'They' just showed up and switched my three of my power meters over to 'smartmeters'.

Now I get to try to figure out if the ill-effects I will be feeling are psychosomatic or real.  For a month or so anyway before I flee the country.

Depending on what state you are in you can opt out, but they usually charge a fee.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:05:33 AM

Speak of the devil and who shall appear?  'They' just showed up and switched my three of my power meters over to 'smartmeters'.

Now I get to try to figure out if the ill-effects I will be feeling are psychosomatic or real.  For a month or so anyway before I flee the country.

Depending on what state you are in you can opt out, but they usually charge a fee.

$40/mo/meter is the fee for not having one in my area.

The things don't even work and they still have to read them manually anyway, but still they are using effectively extortion to get them installed.  Kinda makes a guy wonder if there is not some other reason why they want this infrastructure in place.  But even imaging such a thing would be a 'conspiracy theory' and we don't want to be conspiracy theorists now do we?

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 02:05:57 AM

The things don't even work and they still have to read them manually anyway, but still they are using effectively extortion to get them installed.  Kinda makes a guy wonder if there is not some other reason why they want this infrastructure in place.  But even imaging such a thing would be a 'conspiracy theory' and we don't want to be conspiracy theorists now do we?

NBC are a bunch of fucking conspiracy theorists: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45946984/ns/technology_and_science-security/t/smart-electricity-meters-can-be-used-spy-private-homes/

Bloomberg too. The whole world is going insane!: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-10/your-outlet-knows-how-smart-meters-can-reveal-behavior-at-home-what-we-watch-on-tv
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:55:13 AM

NBC are a bunch of fucking conspiracy theorists: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45946984/ns/technology_and_science-security/t/smart-electricity-meters-can-be-used-spy-private-homes/

Bloomberg too. The whole world is going insane!: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-10/your-outlet-knows-how-smart-meters-can-reveal-behavior-at-home-what-we-watch-on-tv

A security minded person should assume that these devices are capable of some level of TEMPEST attack (for high-value targets) although that may or may not be the case.  I also would suspect the same of other devices though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFWgIAgMtiA

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:43:18 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 08:17:52 AM by TECSHARE

A security minded person should assume that these devices are capable of some level of TEMPEST attack (for high-value targets) although that may or may not be the case.  I also would suspect the same of other devices though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFWgIAgMtiA

It is basically a hard wired always on tempest monitoring system complete with microwave transmitter... not even a question, the linked articles show how much information they can pull from your power usage. It can somewhat be limited by filters and the use of a UPS and such.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:16:53 PM

Can it kill mosquitos?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: