Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:31:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if Bitcoin dies  (Read 2862 times)
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:09:55 AM

If ever Bitcoin will die, for sure there are still altcoins that still continue in this industry, like Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Neo, Dash, BCH, Lumen and Xrp. But honestly, that's too impossible for now that bitcoin will die in our time, isn't right? Because, if that really happen, all altcoins for sure will get affect by it.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:44:23 AM

If ever Bitcoin will die, for sure there are still altcoins that still continue in this industry, like Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Neo, Dash, BCH, Lumen and Xrp. But honestly, that's too impossible for now that bitcoin will die in our time, isn't right? Because, if that really happen, all altcoins for sure will get affect by it.

That's for sure but this this market progress that we are witnessing now might be stop because most probably big panic will happen before price recovers and starts growing again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:49:22 AM

Bitcoin has evolved out successfully and has remained the number one cryptocurrency on the market. It is therefore the spectacle of the market hence its collapse will cause a great change in the crypto market value. Bitcoin also occupies the largest portion of the market cap and this means its absence will cause great deficit in the market.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:56:00 AM

If Bitcoin will die then another coin will step up to supersede it like the Ethereum which is known second to Bitcoin for many years. The most common reason that Bitcoin will die if no one will invest making it to be obsolete in the market but this is very impossible to happen as more and more countries are now supporting Bitcoin.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:41:16 AM

we all know that Bitcoin is the best crypto right now.
and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?

I suppose many people do not know the exact answer if Bitcoin dies. From which I have been experiencing that this Bitcoin is becoming very popular and more and more people are investing in crypto. So I do not think that this coin will die, but this coin will continue to develop. By continuing to develop will certainly give a very positive impact.

gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:49:01 AM

very difficult for bitcoin to die because bitcoin has entered almost every joint crypto activity.
but maybe bitcoin evolved to be more advanced later on.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:22:03 AM

I believe that bitcoin will never die. This market is still new and small, so early that bitcoin can die at this time. And 2020 will be a great year for the cryptocurrency market when a lot of big companies around the world will join the market. And if bitcoin dies just like your prediction, I think the whole market will die and no altcoin can survive.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:05:05 AM

I believe that bitcoin will never die. This market is still new and small, so early that bitcoin can die at this time. And 2020 will be a great year for the cryptocurrency market when a lot of big companies around the world will join the market. And if bitcoin dies just like your prediction, I think the whole market will die and no altcoin can survive.

There have been many predictions that predict bitcoin will die or be worthless but what happens is that bitcoin breaks the price of more than $ 19k. I think bitcoin will always be valuable because it has been recognized by many as a digital asset
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:22:15 AM

The whole industry dies. I can tell you exactly about it, because without a leader and a mastodon in this industry, no one will come here.

If bitcoin dies, i think most altcoin price will fall the price. Its true that altcoin have different purpose than bitcoin but most altcoin price depend on bitcoin and when bitcoin dies and the price goes to zero, the whole industry will collapse.
it's just fantastic. Bitcoin can not die from a technical point of view. while at least one miner is turned on - Bitcoin will live. Only if the whole internet will die - bitcoin can die. How it sounds?

Agree, as long as people mine bitcoin and trade it, bitcoin will always be valuable. Especially if you see a daily bitcoin transaction that is always increasing and also a market cap value, I'm sure it's hard to see a bitcoin die or become worthless

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:04:47 PM

If Bitcoin dies, then there will be no cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can be compared to gold in the real world. If cryptocurrencies are recognized by the masses, then Bitcoin will live.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:24:00 AM

If Bitcoin dies, then there will be no cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can be compared to gold in the real world. If cryptocurrencies are recognized by the masses, then Bitcoin will live.
Bitcoin has been recognize with huge potential in crypto world and many people keep and hold this asset eeven in shortcomings. Hence, its value had started to break out and touch the desiring peak. I believe bitcoin will never dies as it has been develope more promising.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:30:30 AM

If Bitcoin dies, then there will be no cryptocurrency.

lol how come when there are hundres and thousands of cryptos out there on the market and they wont just dissapear when bitcoin dies because they are not tied up to cryptos , they can live on thier own and infact they can even get more indemand because people will transfer on them if bitcoin is not available but for now that is not possible because bitcoin is still alive and kicking   . bitcoin wont die easily because many people still continues to buy and hodl thier btc for two main reasons , that is for the profit and for the actual use of btc which is for payment and buying  .
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:32:05 AM

I think bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is indeed a potential coin and provides benefits that can be felt since the advent of bitcoin itself. Nothing can make bitcoin die unless the crypto currency market is heavily hacked. But if someday bitcoin dies then another crypto currency will experience a falling market condition. A lot of coins will become garbage and the crypto currency market will start from zero again. If bitcoin dies then many crypto currency players suffer losses.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:37:53 AM

I think bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is indeed a potential coin and provides benefits that can be felt since the advent of bitcoin itself. Nothing can make bitcoin die unless the crypto currency market is heavily hacked. But if someday bitcoin dies then another crypto currency will experience a falling market condition. A lot of coins will become garbage and the crypto currency market will start from zero again. If bitcoin dies then many crypto currency players suffer losses.
bitcoin is now the main benchmark of the crypto market, and it won't die. if you might later die, there is a lot of crypto that can be another alternative investment. and maybe USDT will become the benchmark for the crypto market afterwards.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:49:21 AM

We don't know if there's still a coin that will manage to survive when bitcoin dies eventually, as the market still relied with how bitcoin being supported so when this main base died everything will fall within it's range maybe some coins which is not really dependent with bitcoin will survived or maybe nothing will.
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:35:44 AM

I think the correct question is "what have to happen"
Currently Bitcoin is so well established in global economy that its dead would be probably an effect of worldwide crisis
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 09:53:06 AM

right, bitcoin will disappear, of course, investors will also disappear, but I think crypto currency was created for the development of time and technology and will be needed later in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:11:32 AM

and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?

I think that if Bitcoin dies then all cryptocurrency market will die too. This can happen in two situations: 1) blockchain will be replaced by a new and more advanced technology, 2) global catastrophic event will fall all humanity in development to level of the Stone Age. No other options yet.
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:07:06 PM

I think Bitcoin will not die. I think he will gain over time his strength and value. Yes, of course there will be drops and corrections, but in spite of this, Bitcoin will go up in the long run.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:17:09 PM

Here we go again. A lot of people keep asking what if bitcoin die, or is bitcoin dead? My goodness. Do you really think it will happen? You should never invest in bitcoin if you have doubt in it. If you're afraid that bitcoin will not last forever, then better invest in other coins, do not focus on bitcoin only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: