Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:11:51 AM

Can someone share the links from where we can buy the tokens?  It's more than a week I guess since the token sale started.  But we don't know how much tokens sold till now.

Link is not available at the site,  but I think we need to check at the exchange.  Since this is IEO, buying options should be there.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:14:35 AM

Can someone share the links from where we can buy the tokens?  It's more than a week I guess since the token sale started.  But we don't know how much tokens sold till now.

You can get the tokens at exmarket and DCOIN exchange. You would certainly find your way to the IEO platform where you can purchase your tokens. Kindly note that you need to fund your exchange account to use for the purchase.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:18:34 AM

What is the main objective of this project and how is this project different to the others?  How will the be the employee/s finds his suitable job? Anyway I am hoping for the answer and goodluck for the project.

well their objective is to have a user friendly platform for multiple industries across the world and aiming to bridge the gap between employ and freelance in the block chain industry..currently freelance industries fees demands upto 25% where as it will provide 80% low fee as comparision to freelance market place. For more information u can refer the website https://hiway.io/

Hiway being a freelance platform which is powered by a smart contract could do better than other platforms like Fiverr and upwork. Also, users would have no problems with payments as everyone gets paid at once the work is done.

We just have to wait and see, Fiverr and upwork are authority sites but lately, fiverr has been getting some negative reviews as a result of bad delivery due to the site been open to all without strict procedures, unlike upwork that re-branded few years and became much more strict, so its all about getting the right people to deliver good services to users of the platform 

Hiway needs to be conversant with the existing projects in this line of business and learn from their weakness to make the most out of the market and build a better platform which would satisfy the interests of the users of the platform.

Am in agreement with your opinion, It's best to learn from the mistakes of others and strive not to repeat the process which has led to the error. I believe that hiway team are watchful and have noted the errors made in the past. This project would be very successful if the team follows the strategy as indicated in the white paper.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:48:41 AM

New projects keep coming up daily like mushrooms. And it’s great to see Hiway standing out and distinct. I think I’m few years, Hiway would be an idea blockchain tailored market place for work.

The funny thing is, it takes more than what you think for these projects to succeed. It takes mostly discipline, dedication and determination to make the project succeed (money aside). We have seen lots of projects which sold us their ideas but were not dedicated to it enough to see it work.

That’s right. ICO and  IEO just made certain the fact that getting funds for a great idea isn’t actually difficult. Might take time, but speaking with the right people can get you all the money you need. But, the hurdle lies in dedication and determination to make your idea become a reality.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:56:14 AM

Here you go
https://exmarkets.com/launchpad/way-btc for Exmarkets

https://www.dcoin.com/ieo/WAY_17 for DCOIN

The last round of WAY tokensales would be over soon, so you better get running.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 09:58:51 AM

While we wait for the end of the tokensales, HIWAY team seems to have an update on what you can expect on the beta version of Hiway platform. https://bit.ly/2IBSmrU.
Seems the team is already working on launching.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:02:12 AM

While we wait for the end of the tokensales, HIWAY team seems to have an update on what you can expect on the beta version of Hiway platform. https://bit.ly/2IBSmrU.
Nice on this one, atleast some of us will be updated and now how the team is doing, thanks for sharing the information.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 10:46:20 AM

New projects keep coming up daily like mushrooms. And it’s great to see Hiway standing out and distinct. I think I’m few years, Hiway would be an idea blockchain tailored market place for work.

The funny thing is, it takes more than what you think for these projects to succeed. It takes mostly discipline, dedication and determination to make the project succeed (money aside). We have seen lots of projects which sold us their ideas but were not dedicated to it enough to see it work.

I'm in total agreement with your opinion, the success of a project has so much to do with the teams level of commitment and dedication to the course of the project. Most projects failed despite the fact that they had a successful tokensale and had sufficient financial resources.

At least I am fed up with what happened during the past year. I hope that this year all projects will improve and be responsible for everyone from investors to the community.

Don't even remind me about last year, lol, I registered huge loss when the bear market came. Crypto made me depressed but I'm thankful that this year is looking better despite some little losses. But in all, I hope this year is better than last year overall.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:09:09 PM

Well, this is very useful information especially for the participants and I hope the information is kept up to date so as to foster confidence in this project
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:20:24 PM

While we wait for the end of the tokensales, HIWAY team seems to have an update on what you can expect on the beta version of Hiway platform. https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IBSmrU.
Well, this is very useful information especially for the participants and I hope the information is kept up to date so as to foster confidence in this project

With Beta version we can create user profile and also company profile. This beta version should give us good Idea how the platform will look like.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:36:42 PM

That’s right. ICO and  IEO just made certain the fact that getting funds for a great idea isn’t actually difficult. Might take time, but speaking with the right people can get you all the money you need. But, the hurdle lies in dedication and determination to make your idea become a reality.

Exactly, I am in full agreement with your opinion, raising funds for a project wouldn't be a problem if the concept of the project is unique and has a high tendency of attracting a large community.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 01:40:30 PM

While we wait for the end of the tokensales, HIWAY team seems to have an update on what you can expect on the beta version of Hiway platform. https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IBSmrU.

We don't even know if they reached softcap or not,  but they already going to launch beta version of platform?  This is great!
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:57:00 PM

Yeah.. It's too early to say if this project would be successful or not. Let's keep watch on the project development.  Future will only tell us where hiway would be.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:57:21 PM

Wow, it's quite unique and my expectations on the platform is wholesome, I have always trusted the experience and knowledge of the team to deliver an exceptional quality service to the users of the platform and with this my expectations have been met.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:07:45 PM

We don't even know if they reached softcap or not,  but they already going to launch beta version of platform?  This is great!

I see it from the perspective that they're certain that the softcap would be met and need to show the community that they have something on ground to boost the trust that the community has on the project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:13:39 PM

This is indeed a great move by the project to be ahead of the expectation of the market and build more anticipations for the launching of the platform. I have a conviction that this move will lead to a substantial increase in the reputation of the project and the team.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:59:03 PM

I'm in total agreement with your opinion, the success of a project has so much to do with the teams level of commitment and dedication to the course of the project. Most projects failed despite the fact that they had a successful tokensale and had sufficient financial resources.

At least I am fed up with what happened during the past year. I hope that this year all projects will improve and be responsible for everyone from investors to the community.

Let's hope that incoming projects learn from the mistakes of previously failed projects and get to work to fulfil the aspirations of the community instead of getting carried away by their erstwhile success on reaching the softcap and squandering the project funds on personal needs.

That has been a serious setback in the development of the blockchain industry as a whole, the effect of which has scared many investors away from the industry, it will be nice if a process is created to effectively curtail the effect of scammers which will in turn boost the confidence of investors and provide room for a healthy growth in the industry
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

That’s what most projects teams don’t do. Great to see Hiway team already working on the platform. Is there an estimated launch date of your platform?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:08:43 PM

That’s what most projects teams don’t do. Great to see Hiway team already working on the platform. Is there an estimated launch date of your platform?
Its a great one from the team. They don't necessarily have to wait for token sale before they start working. This will show the future investors that they are committed to the project.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:58:01 PM

Hiway mentioned Adecoo as one of the competitors.  Check the revenue of Adecoo,  22 billion with market reach of 60+ countries. With the help of blockchain technology,  Hiway can reach more countries.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: