Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4139 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:24:48 PM

Just saw this project few days or weeks ago I guess, I thought it's really about a project related to some transportation that's why I didn't bother myself reading it but it's really good to see that this is some kind of promising now. Looking forward to more update from them.

I can understand how you feel as I was also skeptical the first time I heard about the project and thought is another transportation project based on blockchain technology. It gives so much hope that the project is promising and I wish them the very best in their forth coming IEO.

Yeah, I'm a little traumatized from the previous some transportation projects too that at first they are really looks promising but most of them just turning into scammed after their sales that's why a proper way of choosing a projects now are took a lot of time and efforts.

From my understanding of the project, its not a transportation project, but rather an employment platform where Hiway serves both the employee and the employer, empowering those looking for a job or wanting a job done in equal measure.

Glad you have already pointed that out, HIWAY hasn't posed themselves as a transportation company but a bridge between employers and employees, promoting a healthy marketplace for growth and development.

Yeah,I just really thought that the project is related to transportation at first sight. Anyway I guess it's really a nice idea on making some bridge between those too because we all know that now a days most of the people now are using internet to find an available job that makes it easier to them to choose their preferred jobs.

You're right, the advent of Internet and blockchain technology has made life easier and jobs can be gotten without much hussle. Hiway would be utilising blockchain technology to provide users of the platform their desired freelance jobs which would be flexible enough to enable people work efficiently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:21:37 PM

I checked your telegram group and you made an announcement about DCOIN round 2 token sales starting tomorrow. https://www.dcoin.com/ieo/WAY_17  How was the first round?

DCoin tend to manipulate coin sales progress. I have read it somewhere and I hope team is carefully taking of it and watching them.

I think most exchanges do that too. DCOIN must have had a reason for to do that. IEOs are expected to sell out in minutes with a lot more people willing to buy. Hopefully, WAY tokens would be sold out in few hours.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 08:29:51 PM

I checked your telegram group and you made an announcement about DCOIN round 2 token sales starting tomorrow. https://www.dcoin.com/ieo/WAY_17  How was the first round?

DCoin tend to manipulate coin sales progress. I have read it somewhere and I hope team is carefully taking of it and watching them.

I think most exchanges do that too. DCOIN must have had a reason for to do that. IEOs are expected to sell out in minutes with a lot more people willing to buy. Hopefully, WAY tokens would be sold out in few hours.

Hiway seems to have plans of listing on other exchanges like IDAX and Huobi. But I think that’s only going to happen if they have a successful IEO. I kind of prefer Exmarkets to DCOIN. Just me.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:32:31 PM

Does anyone noticed rating of this project? Almost 4.5 rating given by top rating sites. ICObench also have positive view about this project.

I noticed the great rating hiway was able to secure from ICOBench, this is a clear indication of the potential of the project and the possibility of the tokensale being successful is very high.

One of the criteria considered by investors in choosing the right project to invest is the rating by ICO bench and others ICO rating platform, seeing Hiway tops in most ratings is commendable and shows that the project has a huge possibility to succeed.
i too believe that good rating of any project has a good impact and highway has also got 4.5 plus seems project has a good future and if Project goes well  they might can scale quickly.

Yea, rating is good but only if it comes from a good reputable firm and not just any other site out there but its best to always do research as a person than to have faith in an ICO rating site, its of really importance to do so, most of them are just out to rip some tokens from projects, they seem to have reduced with the pestering thing, possibly because of the nature of the market

We can't 100% depend on rating given by any site. At the end we need to check what type of criteria/ points they checked and if any kind of verification is done or not. Like who are in the core team, and really those people exist? Or what type of background they have. So many things are there. I don't think these rating site even checking all such points.

Yes, the whitepaper comes to mind as it addresses most of the issues that we tend to ask, with more in depth answers unlike rating sites, also the means of communication is important, like their telegram, social handles and all that, such avenues speak a lot of the brand and help determine the future that such holds before investing
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:47:12 PM

That’s the reason we have CEO of these new project hold AMA. No better way to talk to investors from all over the world about what you need millions of dollars for. I hope Hiway holds an AMA soon.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:56:08 PM

Dcoin has a lot of negative reputation from its traders. I don't know if the decision of holding their IEO on that exchange will serve their best interest. I hope the numbers will be true and not manipulated. If the results will be in any way altered, they are only fooling themselves. Because the real performance will be seen in the next few months.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:59:56 PM

Whatever reason, I guess is at the projec's interest. Although I understand that they have a very short durations for IEO but token sale is usually not as fast as anticipated.  Alot of factors tend to influence it
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:14:15 AM

Does anyone noticed rating of this project? Almost 4.5 rating given by top rating sites. ICObench also have positive view about this project.

I noticed the great rating hiway was able to secure from ICOBench, this is a clear indication of the potential of the project and the possibility of the tokensale being successful is very high.

One of the criteria considered by investors in choosing the right project to invest is the rating by ICO bench and others ICO rating platform, seeing Hiway tops in most ratings is commendable and shows that the project has a huge possibility to succeed.

Indeed Hiway is out for a real deal which is very obvious. Indications are that the team is fit for the job also. To the moon Hiway

I normally visit ICObench site to check upcoming ICOs where I can get small but important information about project and review as well. Once rating and review are good I dig more into project documents.

ICO bench is a valid platform to verify the authenticity of a project. One needs to consider the reviews of several platforms to get an indept understanding and knowledge about the project before making an investment decision.

It's not sufficient to depend solely on review websites to get all the information you need in regards to the project, some of the information may be untrue and as such its wise to verify their records and check other platforms and forums to get acquainted with the project before deciding.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:30:02 AM

Indeed Hiway is out for a real deal which is very obvious. Indications are that the team is fit for the job also. To the moon Hiway

I normally visit ICObench site to check upcoming ICOs where I can get small but important information about project and review as well. Once rating and review are good I dig more into project documents.

ICO bench is a valid platform to verify the authenticity of a project. One needs to consider the reviews of several platforms to get an indept understanding and knowledge about the project before making an investment decision.

It's not sufficient to depend solely on review websites to get all the information you need in regards to the project, some of the information may be untrue and as such its wise to verify their records and check other platforms and forums to get acquainted with the project before deciding.
ICO rating websites  are pretty much sold. You can easily buy a good rating by paying them some extra money! So you shouldn't really hold on to them fully! I'm not saying they are only BAD!!
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:37:55 AM

HiWay in ICO rating sites :

ICOMarks rates HiWay a 8.2 rating over 10

ICOChamps rates HiWay a 4.7 rating over 5

FindICO rates Hiway a 4.5 rating over 5

ICOBench rates HiWay a 4.4 rating over 5.
over 5 they have got maximum..along with that Project is working together with the following companies for developing its platform and aiming to reach its potential..(Yahoo Finace,  PolyMath,  MorningStar, Ark, FinTrux, and NasDaq)

Good to know that we have some sites which do some research and comes with rating. But regarding authenticity, I am not 100% agree. I have seen few projects got good ratings but still not listed and few was scam.

It's agreeable that good rating does not necessarily signify a good project. Some projects pay their way up the ladder and get good reviews because they're willing to pay the price. It's not advisable to depend solely on the reviews made on the project. You need to verify the authenticity of those factors which were reviewed and confirm their existence.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 05:54:46 AM

Whatever reason, I guess is at the projec's interest. Although I understand that they have a very short durations for IEO but token sale is usually not as fast as anticipated.  Alot of factors tend to influence it

I have also not heard anything good about DCoin. Hiway team should closely watch the sale progress at DCoin. Not sure about other exchange.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 05:57:54 AM

I also read about dcoin notorious tendency to manipulate the number of tokens sold, I do hope that they would desist from such act during this token sale. Hopefully, they won't have any need to manipulate this project tokensale because it would be in high demand.

In my opinion, the manipulation of tokensale progress is a marketing strategy, I guess it's aimed at attracting more persons to the project or bringing about an aura of high demand on the tokens. Atimes,  people need a push to make up their mind quickly and do the needful.

I agree with you that sometimes people needs to be pushed for them to quickly make up their mind. But a project should give its marketing team the highest level of their focus after development to be able to naturally pull people towards them. Because when people gets to fully know about the manipulation, that strategy won't be effective anymore
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:40:02 AM

I have also not heard anything good about DCoin. Hiway team should closely watch the sale progress at DCoin. Not sure about other exchange.

DCOIN may not appear to be the best exchange, but they certainly have some advantages, maybe their listing fee is economical or their trading fees are competitive, there must be a factor that's pooling projects to the exchange to have their IEO. I only can't pin point the exact factor.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:29:43 AM

I think most exchanges do that too. DCOIN must have had a reason to do that. IEOs are expected to sell out in minutes with a lot more people willing to buy. Hopefully, WAY tokens would be sold out in few hours.

It would be awesome to have WAY token sold out to avoid issues of manipulation of progress by dcoin. This is possible since the hardcap is low and the team appears to be very assiduous in the project development.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:39:15 AM

I also read about dcoin notorious tendency to manipulate the number of tokens sold, I do hope that they would desist from such act during this token sale. Hopefully, they won't have any need to manipulate this project tokensale because it would be in high demand.

In my opinion, the manipulation of tokensale progress is a marketing strategy, I guess it's aimed at attracting more persons to the project or bringing about an aura of high demand on the tokens. Atimes,  people need a push to make up their mind quickly and do the needful.

I agree with you that sometimes people needs to be pushed for them to quickly make up their mind. But a project should give its marketing team the highest level of their focus after development to be able to naturally pull people towards them. Because when people gets to fully know about the manipulation, that strategy won't be effective anymore

It appears that most people are aware of the manipulation scheme employed by DCOIN in the tokensale. This has lead to the loss of trust and ill reputation of the exchange. Its wise for exchange to be  careful in carrying out their schemes to avoid issues as such.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:54:31 AM

It appears that most people are aware of the manipulation scheme employed by DCOIN in the tokensale. This has lead to the loss of trust and ill reputation of the exchange. Its wise for exchange to be  careful in carrying out their schemes to avoid issues as such.

If round two started then Hiway team must check with DCoin about first round and should ask to show money received from investors.  There some bad experience in past with exchange.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:27:32 AM

IEO suppose to start on DCoin from 3rd June. And at ExMarkets from 7th June. So now at both exchanges token sale is going on?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:22:04 PM

What is the main objective of this project and how is this project different to the others?  How will the be the employee/s finds his suitable job? Anyway I am hoping for the answer and goodluck for the project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:53:36 PM

I agree with you. One bad mistake and you are almost out of market and that was blunder from exchange to manipulate taken sale. 
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:03:18 PM

What is the main objective of this project and how is this project different to the others?  How will the be the employee/s finds his suitable job? Anyway I am hoping for the answer and goodluck for the project.

well their objective is to have a user friendly platform for multiple industries across the world and aiming to bridge the gap between employ and freelance in the block chain industry..currently freelance industries fees demands upto 25% where as it will provide 80% low fee as comparision to freelance market place. For more information u can refer the website https://hiway.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: