Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4148 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:00:49 AM

I can see at Exmarket exchanges Hiway tokens available for buying. I can see last few buy order executed but still don't know how much they have sold in total till now.

Our option would be to wait for the tokens sales to end then both exchange would come up with how much of WAY tokens was sold.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:31:19 AM

Today is the last day of Hiwa tokens sales on both exchange. Hope you got in, Does anyone have an idea when trading of WAY tokens starts ?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:38:14 AM

Hiway mentioned Adecoo as one of the competitors.  Check the revenue of Adecoo,  22 billion with market reach of 60+ countries. With the help of blockchain technology,  Hiway can reach more countries.

This is quite good news, at least there will be extra work that must be done by Hiway. To reach 60+ countries is very difficult and it won't be instant but I will support it.

It took blockchain technology a longer time to get adopted this much. I think Hiway would be revolutionary but that’s not going to be quick, it would take time. With Partnerships, Hiway would get to the peak in a short time.

Creating a project is one thing, staying innovative is another, there's no quick way to success and the challenges that comes with it can sometimes be overwhelming but the team just need to be passionate about the project for them to stay ahead of their competitors and also provide investors enough reason to stay with them as they progress rather than selling off their token
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:51:59 AM

I can see at Exmarket exchanges Hiway tokens available for buying. I can see last few buy order executed but still don't know how much they have sold in total till now.

Our option would be to wait for the tokens sales to end then both exchange would come up with how much of WAY tokens was sold.

Hardcap was not high so I was expecting tokens sale to finish within a week or so. But it seems Hiway need to do more marketing to attract investors.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:00:37 AM

Hardcap was not high so I was expecting tokens sale to finish within a week or so. But it seems Hiway need to do more marketing to attract investors.
yeah, agree on you, i think they need to do campaigns for sharing and advertising their project, since there are money competitors in the market right now.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:03:46 PM

Cryptocurrency is here to stay. WAY tokens is one of the few. And blockchain technology is here to stay. Big firms would be forced to use to blockchain technology or lose their users.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:00:25 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 02:19:55 PM by jumiapaul

Cryptocurrency is here to stay. WAY tokens is one of the few. And blockchain technology is here to stay. Big firms would be forced to use to blockchain technology or lose their users.

Am a firm believer of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology dominance in every sector of the world. Though, this may not sound logical to some persons, but I believe that the future has so much in stock and blockchain technology just happens to be a future market which is wise investors are harnessing.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:24:20 PM

The importance of promotional campaigns cannot be overemphasised in this industry, people need to be told and reminded of the tokensale and this is what leads to the success of the project. Hiway has carried out a bounty campaign in the past and that may not be sufficient to provide the needed promotional back up with the tokensale needs now.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:24:10 PM

The importance of promotional campaigns cannot be overemphasised in this industry, people need to be told and reminded of the tokensale and this is what leads to the success of the project. Hiway has carried out a bounty campaign in the past and that may not be sufficient to provide the needed promotional back up with the tokensale needs now.

Bounty campaign is for small retail investors. But for medium to large investors some different type of marketing needed. Anyway, hiwya might have planned for some alternative.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:31:33 PM

It would be difficult to know how much tokens has been sold in total, considering the fact that sales are made in two different trading platforms. Its only the team that would have access to that information and may choose to give update to the community in this regard.

Yes, that's true. I believe the tokensale should be over in a few days and the team would give mandatory update as to whether the tokens were completely sold out or there's need to extend the period of sales or even the hardcap which I guess is unlikely. In my opinion, we should wait to hear from the team as regards the situation of the tokensale.

I understand its difficult to know the total amount of token sold till now. But how much tokens they kept at each exchange for selling? 
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:34:11 PM

yeah, agree on you, i think they need to do campaigns for sharing and advertising their project, since there are money competitors in the market right now.

You have a point there, marketing goes beyond just placing ads and doing commercials, but I want to believe they are doing their best in that regard. But more can be done still.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:46:55 PM

It's not easy to search tokens buying links.  May be hiway should keep those links available at their website and should also add tokens sale progress information.

I agree to this, It's really a good idea if they will going to put some BAR on how much tokens are currently sold so the investors will monitor how does the status of it.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:04:10 PM

You have a point there, marketing goes beyond just placing ads and doing commercials, but I want to believe they are doing their best in that regard. But more can be done still.

Yes, there's always room available for improvement. The team should consider using several promotion channels to reach out to potential investors on the tokensale and ensure that every promotional tool keyed into is effective and efficient in reaching the target audience.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:09:11 PM

The bounty campaign is an excellent way of reaching out to investors most especially the signature and social media campaigns. I'm not certain of when hiway organised its bounty because I wasn't privileged to participate, but I believe that the project is loaded with great potentials and would be a lucrative source of investment for investors.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:15:51 PM

I checked Hiway website, but there doesn’t seem to be anything going on like sign ups for jobs or job offers.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:36:41 PM

So tomorrow is Final chance to participate and closing time of dcoin ico..https://twitter.com/hiwayplatform/status/1139108269543350272?s=21
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:19:47 PM

So tomorrow is Final chance to participate and closing time of dcoin ico..https://twitter.com/hiwayplatform/status/1139108269543350272?s=21

Hiway is tweeting about the last day of WAY tokensales on DCOIN IEO. And that’s great. More people gets to see this and participate. This is the only time we may see WAY tokens this low.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:49:08 PM

Does this mean we can only get dcoin from hiway? Since dcoin is holding an IEO on hiway. Never knew there was an IEO going on till now.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 07:10:23 PM

Does this mean we can only get dcoin from hiway? Since dcoin is holding an IEO on hiway. Never knew there was an IEO going on till now.

so, it really lasts. and that's important. because the developing one means, that the project will live.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:56:21 PM

I’m very much interested in new startups like Hiway. And when people talk about a good platform to get a job and get paid, I want to refer them to Hiway. That’s the best part of blockchain, our friends would understand cryptocurrency when they see how easy it makes life Seem.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: