Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4145 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:18:37 PM

Hiway seems to have plans of listing on other exchanges like IDAX and Huobi. But I think that’s only going to happen if they have a successful IEO. I kind of prefer Exmarkets to DCOIN. Just me.

I am sure lots of exchange listing will come from HiWay team. We just need to wait and have some patience.

Of course. WAY tokens would get listed on a number of exchanges soon, that’s what the CEO said. I’ll liie to see Hiway CEO have an AMA with the community.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:31:42 PM

users on Hiway platform can showcase their work, share personal background information and  reviews from previous employers. You can rated employees and employers.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:38:51 PM

While we wait for an update from Hiway team about DCOIN, bitcoin just went past $9000 and could go to a new ATH.

That is really impressive, but I don't know, I am kind of worried as to why it is pumping even on a weekend, anyway, my advice is for everybody to cash out their profit as soon as possible as I'm anticipating a fall soon.

You are anticipating a fall soon, but you are not eager to more precisely specify the "soon" here I guess? Wink
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:44:32 PM

users on Hiway platform can showcase their work, share personal background information and  reviews from previous employers. You can rated employees and employers.

That's a good one, the interphase of the platform should be interactive if possible to give people opportunity to ask questions about the task and let the previous participants share their experience or suggestions with others.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:45:40 PM

Hiway seems to have plans of listing on other exchanges like IDAX and Huobi. But I think that’s only going to happen if they have a successful IEO. I kind of prefer Exmarkets to DCOIN. Just me.

I am sure lots of exchange listing will come from HiWay team. We just need to wait and have some patience.

The good thing with having an IEO is, that you always have the first exchange confirmed where trading after the token sale will be possible. This kind of takes away the pressure a bit from the team finding the first exchange so that they can take their focusing on other things.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:54:42 PM

We need to be patient with the team, the tokensales is yet to be completed with exmarket still pending, exchange listing shouldn't be a priority for the team, considering the fact that the project is yet to be totally unveiled and the development is still ongoing.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:04:48 PM

Follow Hiway on twitter and be update about the progress of Hiway blockchain platform. They have a team that gives weekly updates so investors stay informed.

It's great to know that Hiway is updating the community weekly. This shows that the team are transparent and confident of their accomplishments. I'm certain that they must be very hard working and capable of doing wonders. Let's hope that the hardcap is attained and see what they have in store for the community.

But why those updates don't have information about tokens sale current status? I am searching many places to get the information about number of tokens sold.

I believe it has to do with technical hitch, i have seen this happen on several occasions from different projects, however the team has to be notified about this and get the situation addressed, as investors will always love to visit the appropriate media for information and updates on tokensale, so they won't be turned off when it seems like the sale is stagnant

The team didn't the reason for the token sale update delay is as a result of technical glitch, rather they said that the information is yet to be released due to the DCOIN teams inability to bring the information forward. The only logical action to do is to wait for the update to be released.

Thanks for the clarification on that aspect, thought it has to do with that and it will be best that they sort out the needed information as soon as possible and deliver to the public, some investors can be impatient and what's DCOIN team all about, pardon my ignorance but i must have missed that when going through the brand's whitepaper
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:30:51 AM

That's a good one, the interphase of the platform should be interactive if possible to give people opportunity to ask questions about the task and let the previous participants share their experience or suggestions with others.

agree on you, with their goal is to achieve a connection of a freelancer, they need a good communication system wherein everyone can interact with each other.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:53:41 AM

Hiway is very good for startup companies. They do have small capital and can't keep full time employees all the time. Now using such platform they can now get good talented people at reasonable cost.

I agree with you. It will be great opportunity for people like me who searching for some part time work as well to earn some additional money.

There are several persons who are in dare need of job whether part - time or full - time. This project would bring food to several tables and keep many youths employed and out of trouble. The unemployment rate in some countries is alarming.

It will if the team are really serious about bringing this project into success. I trust them and I hope that they will not going to be like the other projects that suddenly vanished after collecting a lot.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:55:37 AM

While we wait for an update from Hiway team about DCOIN, bitcoin just went past $9000 and could go to a new ATH.

That is really impressive, but I don't know, I am kind of worried as to why it is pumping even on a weekend, anyway, my advice is for everybody to cash out their profit as soon as possible as I'm anticipating a fall soon.

Bitcoin is bullish rn. I wouldn’t bet against bitcoin. Facebook cryptocurrency project has brought the attention of its 2Billion users to bitcoin and crypto. I think we’re in for a good ride.

There are several speculations as regards the reason for the sudden increase, just hearing the Facebook global coin as a likely reason for the new ath, whatever the case may be, I'm glad that bitcoin is on its way up, because its pooling other altcoin to itself and beneficial to the tokensale.
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:12:16 AM

Bitcoin is bullish rn. I wouldn’t bet against bitcoin. Facebook cryptocurrency project has brought the attention of its 2Billion users to bitcoin and crypto. I think we’re in for a good ride.

Bitcoin is getting to 10000 and nothing anybody is going to do about it. The market is bullish right now and I am loving it.

It's another season for the bull run, we've been on the bearish road for so long and this bull run was greatly anticipated. Now, it's a new dawn for Bitcoin. Let's celebrate and stock some to share in the flight which has began.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:04:41 AM

Bitcoin is getting to 10000 and nothing anybody is going to do about it. The market is bullish right now and I am loving it.

It's another season for the bull run, we've been on the bearish road for so long and this bull run was greatly anticipated. Now, it's a new dawn for Bitcoin. Let's celebrate and stock some to share in the flight which has began.

A major concern here is that the bullish market will be favourable for token sale and that's good news. Let the rise continue and ofcourse the entire crypto space is being  favoured
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:31:44 AM

Not the fact that the rise in the price of btc will wake up this market again.
It is quite possible that investors simply will not go into such altcoins. So this growth is even more negative for such projects as this one than the fall of the market.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:53:43 AM

So will it be like LinkedIn but based on blockchain technology and will have more features compares to these job sites?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:07:59 AM

So will it be like LinkedIn but based on blockchain technology and will have more features compares to these job sites?

In my opinion, it would be like a combination of LinkedIn and Fiverr, because one has the opportunity to network and let everyone know of his skills which can be offered and employers can go through the reviews of various people who have enjoyed the service or skill of an individual. This would assist in deciding whether to extend their patronage or not.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:40:51 AM

A major concern here is that the bullish market will be favourable for token sale and that's good news. Let the rise continue and ofcourse the entire crypto space is being  favoured

Exactly, bull run are always favourable for tokensales, remember 2017 where there was a huge increase in the value of Bitcoin, it was followed by the prevalence of ICO's which was a very lucrative source of investment as at that time due to the bull run.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:51:42 AM

Well i have missed out on Dcoin ico, any information if i can participate now in token sale or its already got over Huh Huh
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:49:51 AM

Not the fact that the rise in the price of btc will wake up this market again.
It is quite possible that investors simply will not go into such altcoins. So this growth is even more negative for such projects as this one than the fall of the market.

I don’t think so. Hiway is a new application of blockchain technology and it’s a project which has a good use case. If Hiway platform gets launched, WAY tokens would appreciate.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:32:21 AM

In my opinion, it would be like a combination of LinkedIn and Fiverr, because one has the opportunity to network and let everyone know of his skills which can be offered and employers can go through the reviews of various people who have enjoyed the service or skill of an individual. This would assist in deciding whether to extend their patronage or not.

There’s a lot you could do with blockchain technology. Hiway is just one of them. Can I sign up on Hiway platform or we’ll have to wait still it’s fully  running?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:58:57 AM

There’s a lot you could do with blockchain technology. Hiway is just one of them. Can I sign up on Hiway platform or we’ll have to wait still it’s fully  running?

I think its much better to sign up already, because sometimes signup in much earlier can have some benefits, maybe they will distribute some of their token, it helps you inform in their project updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: