Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4145 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:06:40 PM

users on Hiway platform can showcase their work, share personal background information and  reviews from previous employers. You can rated employees and employers.

So will it be like LinkedIn but based on blockchain technology and will have more features compares to these job sites?

In my opinion, it would be like a combination of LinkedIn and Fiverr, because one has the opportunity to network and let everyone know of his skills which can be offered and employers can go through the reviews of various people who have enjoyed the service or skill of an individual. This would assist in deciding whether to extend their patronage or not.

There’s a lot you could do with blockchain technology. Hiway is just one of them. Can I sign up on Hiway platform or we’ll have to wait still it’s fully  running?

I think its much better to sign up already, because sometimes signup in much earlier can have some benefits, maybe they will distribute some of their token, it helps you inform in their project updates.

Signing up earlier does not come with any bonus, but if you would like to be an early bird and wait for whatever the team has in store for the early birds, you can sign up and hope that it gets to you. The major issue that is on the mind of everyone now is the tokensale completion.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

Hiway seems to have plans of listing on other exchanges like IDAX and Huobi. But I think that’s only going to happen if they have a successful IEO. I kind of prefer Exmarkets to DCOIN. Just me.

I am sure lots of exchange listing will come from HiWay team. We just need to wait and have some patience.

Yes, let Hiway first finish the IEO and then list at DCOIN and Exmarket. After that team might have plans to list at other exchange.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:17:24 PM

Hiway seems to have plans of listing on other exchanges like IDAX and Huobi. But I think that’s only going to happen if they have a successful IEO. I kind of prefer Exmarkets to DCOIN. Just me.

I am sure lots of exchange listing will come from HiWay team. We just need to wait and have some patience.

We need to be patient with the team, the tokensales is yet to be completed with exmarket still pending, exchange listing shouldn't be a priority for the team, considering the fact that the project is yet to be totally unveiled and the development is still ongoing.

Has the team announced how much tokens has been sold out? And how much funding they received? I’m thinking Exmarkets sales is still on and DCOIN over.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:16:53 PM

We need to be patient with the team, the tokensales is yet to be completed with exmarket still pending, exchange listing shouldn't be a priority for the team, considering the fact that the project is yet to be totally unveiled and the development is still ongoing.

Has the team announced how much tokens has been sold out? And how much funding they received? I’m thinking Exmarkets sales is still on and DCOIN over.

Exmarket sales will end in couple of days,  still no announcement about total number of tokens sold at DCoin. Also no data about Exmarket.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:23:24 PM

users on Hiway platform can showcase their work, share personal background information and  reviews from previous employers. You can rated employees and employers.

So will it be like LinkedIn but based on blockchain technology and will have more features compares to these job sites?

In my opinion, it would be like a combination of LinkedIn and Fiverr, because one has the opportunity to network and let everyone know of his skills which can be offered and employers can go through the reviews of various people who have enjoyed the service or skill of an individual. This would assist in deciding whether to extend their patronage or not.

I also read this combination somewhere. However I am not an user of Fiverr. So I cannot really understand the real benefits when linkedin is combined with Fiverr.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:08:52 PM

No announcement yer, I guess they are still trying to get the details or organise it for public consumption, things like this take time to get and arrange.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:13:57 PM

Exmarket sales will end in couple of days,  still no announcement about total number of tokens sold at DCoin. Also no data about Exmarket.

Wondering why they haven't made an announcement about the DCoin sale. Maybe they'll announce the exact amount they raised in both of their sales together once the IEO is over both on Exmarket and DCoin.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:32:12 PM

While we wait for an update from Hiway team about DCOIN, bitcoin just went past $9000 and could go to a new ATH.

That is really impressive, but I don't know, I am kind of worried as to why it is pumping even on a weekend, anyway, my advice is for everybody to cash out their profit as soon as possible as I'm anticipating a fall soon.

Bitcoin is bullish rn. I wouldn’t bet against bitcoin. Facebook cryptocurrency project has brought the attention of its 2Billion users to bitcoin and crypto. I think we’re in for a good ride.

There are several speculations as regards the reason for the sudden increase, just hearing the Facebook global coin as a likely reason for the new ath, whatever the case may be, I'm glad that bitcoin is on its way up, because its pooling other altcoin to itself and beneficial to the tokensale.

It's really an exciting news to hear the likes of facebook coming into the cryptocurrency market but yet again, it may spell doom for bitcoin because investors will likely invest massively in it because they already have a reputable name, which in this case is facebook, i see bitcoin having a very tough competition and also such will likely affect top altcoins
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:08:50 PM

While we wait for an update from Hiway team about DCOIN, bitcoin just went past $9000 and could go to a new ATH.

That is really impressive, but I don't know, I am kind of worried as to why it is pumping even on a weekend, anyway, my advice is for everybody to cash out their profit as soon as possible as I'm anticipating a fall soon.

Bitcoin is bullish rn. I wouldn’t bet against bitcoin. Facebook cryptocurrency project has brought the attention of its 2Billion users to bitcoin and crypto. I think we’re in for a good ride.

Bitcoin is getting to 10000 and nothing anybody is going to do about it. The market is bullish right now and I am loving it.

It's another season for the bull run, we've been on the bearish road for so long and this bull run was greatly anticipated. Now, it's a new dawn for Bitcoin. Let's celebrate and stock some to share in the flight which has began.

A major concern here is that the bullish market will be favourable for token sale and that's good news. Let the rise continue and ofcourse the entire crypto space is being  favoured

Exactly, It's good that they started it on the bullish market so we can expect that more investors will going to take a look to the project. Now let's see on how good the result will be.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:09:42 PM

There are several speculations as regards the reason for the sudden increase, just hearing the Facebook global coin as a likely reason for the new ath, whatever the case may be, I'm glad that bitcoin is on its way up, because its pooling other altcoin to itself and beneficial to the tokensale.

It's really an exciting news to hear the likes of facebook coming into the cryptocurrency market but yet again, it may spell doom for bitcoin because investors will likely invest massively in it because they already have a reputable name, which in this case is facebook, i see bitcoin having a very tough competition and also such will likely affect top altcoins

I too heard about Facebook coming with own crypto currency. Rumours are that it will be based on ETH Blockchain.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:38:51 PM

I know about Facebook creating a new digital currency but I don’t think it would be on Ethereum blockchain. I think rather than challenging bitcoin, Facebook coins would give bitcoins the attention it very much needed.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:52:11 PM

Bitcoin is getting to 10000 and nothing anybody is going to do about it. The market is bullish right now and I am loving it.

It's another season for the bull run, we've been on the bearish road for so long and this bull run was greatly anticipated. Now, it's a new dawn for Bitcoin. Let's celebrate and stock some to share in the flight which has began.

I read a blog about bitcoin going to a new ATH of $60000. It’s just a speculation but i think anything could happen with adoption. Now is the time we’ve all been waiting for.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:00:42 PM

I know about Facebook creating a new digital currency but I don’t think it would be on Ethereum blockchain. I think rather than challenging bitcoin, Facebook coins would give bitcoins the attention it very much needed.

I agree with your position, no organisation coin can overthrow bitcoin. I remember Microsoft had significant support for dash. But that didn't give it the strength to over throw bitcoin despite its limited supply. The Facebook coin which I heard is called globalcoin would be beneficial to mass adoption of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why I can't wait for the project to be launched.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

I agree with your position, no organisation coin can overthrow bitcoin. I remember Microsoft had significant support for dash. But that didn't give it the strength to over throw bitcoin despite its limited supply. The Facebook coin which I heard is called globalcoin would be beneficial to mass adoption of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why I can't wait for the project to be launched.

I never knew Microsoft had some sought of interest in cryptocurrency. The thing with bitcoin is that it is now a standard for other crypto, so it will be hard to beat.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:25:58 PM

Yes, let Hiway first finish the IEO and then list at DCOIN and Exmarket. After that team might have plans to list at other exchange.

I agree with your position, let's be patient with the team so they can deliver their best, the most important factor now is completion of tokensales and meeting the hardcap. The team should concentrate on the getting that for now.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:32:34 PM

Your both right. Facebook coin would have its limits. No digital currency comes close to bitcoin. Most people underestimated bitcoin when Wikileaks adopted bitcoin, we have the same today with Facebook coin. Bitcoin always comes out stronger with more adoption.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:06:10 PM

Yea sure. Facebook will create the necessary awareness that will bring cryptocurrency to the limelight. More people will get to know about it and eventually partake and of course, BTC is the king that will have the lion share. I really do not see a place for competition
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:28:08 AM

Wondering why they haven't made an announcement about the DCoin sale. Maybe they'll announce the exact amount they raised in both of their sales together once the IEO is over both on Exmarket and DCoin.

I understand, it's possible they're awaiting for the completion of tokensale in all platforms which includes DCoin and Exmarket in this case, before announcement to the community on the number of tokens sold generally and the amount raised. If that's what the team thinks is the best, then we only have to wait for a few more days for Exmarket to complete their tokensale.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 05:21:53 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 11:24:49 AM by Anilbg

Anyone contacted Hiway team over telegram and asked about token sale /ieo status? Many projects followers have same question,  I hope team come up with updates shortly.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:19:02 AM

Anyone contacted Hiway team over telegram and asked about stolen sale /ieo status? Many projects followers have same question,  I hope team come up with updates shortly.

What happened or is happening, stolen ieo? where did you get this news from, I will love to follow up on this story. I hope if there is any issue that it gets resolved soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: